Ecommerce SEO - I Rank Commercial Kws in Google

I'm an ecommerce SEO consultant with over 6 years of hands on experience, and over 12,000 hours implementing ecommerce SEO projects.

My website (https://matt-jackson.com/) documents ecommerce SEO tutorials, and audits.

You can also see my latest client SEO results published here.

My ecommerce SEO services include:

• SEO Audit & Opportunity Reports - extensive research and analysis of your current website and online market, providing solutions for problems holding you back in search, and opportunities for real growth.
  • Monthly SEO Services - full analysis and implementation of an SEO campaign, including audits, content marketing, technical fixes, user experience, and link building.
  • Hourly SEO Consulting - reviewing internal teams implementation, helping with strategy, teaching others, conference calls.

CMS Experience

I've worked with all major CMS platforms, including:

• Shopify
  • Magento
  • Opencart
  • Woocommerce
  • & more

Each CMS has a specific set of issues for SEO, which I have documented and ready to deploy for each project.

How to work with me?

I take on a select few clients every month, and as each campaign requirements are different, your first step should be to email me with an introduction to: [email protected]

Read more...

SEO Focus
80%
10%
10%

Latest client results can be found on my website: https://matt-jackson.com/seo-consulting-services/seo-proof-of-results/