Ecommerce SEO - I Rank Commercial Kws in Google

I'm an ecommerce SEO consultant with over 6 years of hands on experience, and over 12,000 hours implementing ecommerce SEO projects.

My website (https://matt-jackson.com/) documents ecommerce SEO tutorials, and audits.

You can also see my latest client SEO results publsihed here.

My ecommerce SEO services include:

• SEO Audit & Opportunity Reports - extensive research and analysis of your current website and online market, providing solutions for problems holding you back in search, and opportunities for real growth.
  • Monthly SEO Services - full analysis and implementation of an SEO campaign, including audits, content marketing, technical fixes, user experience, and link building.
  • Hourly SEO Consulting - reviewing internal teams implementation, helping with strategy, teaching others, conference calls.

CMS Experience

I've worked with all major CMS platforms, including:

• Shopify
  • Magento
  • Opencart
  • Woocommerce
  • & more

Each CMS has a specific set of issues for SEO, which I have documented and ready to deploy for each project.

How to work with me?

I take on a select few clients every month, and as each campaign requirements are different, your first step should be to email me with an introduction to: [email protected]

Freelancer
Sheffield, United Kingdom
  • 9 HIllfoot Court
    Sheffield, SYK S174AZ

Latest client results can be found on my website: https://matt-jackson.com/seo-consulting-services/seo-proof-of-results/

Fashion Site Ranking Better Than Ever Image

Fashion Site Ranking Better Than Ever

After an in-depth SEO audit, it was clear this fashion ecommerce site needed some serious help.

A 6 month project plan was created to implement the changes and build the authority of the website.

They have seen consistent growth over that time, with 3x traffic year over year, and they're now expanding into new countries.

Travel Brand Achieve 3x Organic Traffic Image

Travel Brand Achieve 3x Organic Traffic

Early in 2019 a travel brand contacted me asking for help improving Google rankings for their ecommerce site.

This is in a very competitive space.

After a full SEO audit, and 6 months of implementation, they have seen organic growth of 3x traffic year over year, and rankings have continued to improve since then.

Long Term Ecommerce Client 2x y-o-y Growth Image

Long Term Ecommerce Client 2x y-o-y Growth

This client in the Home & Garden niche, has been achieving 2x organic search growth year over year from monthly ecommerce SEO services. Consistent results seen over the last 4 years.

This has led to them expanding their presmises, and helped them achieve economies of scale with their purchasing.