It's not magic, It's hard work & we love it.

Matcha Design helps companies communicate through our goal-driven, collaborative and award-winning design mojo. No matter the size or media, we tackle any creative challenge you bring to us with efficient expertise, intelligent design and personal passion. It’s not magic. It’s simply helping our clients find their creative groove since 2004.

2004
Tulsa, OK
  • 8211 East Regal Place, Suite 100
    Tulsa, OK 74133

Key clients: Consolidated Communications, CenturyLink , MidFirst Bank, TD Williamson, Henderson and hundreds of SMBs and start-ups. The Matcha Design service/capability portfolio is at: https://www.matchadesign.com/work/

Graphic Design for Technical Service Brochure

"Matcha Design is actively immersed in the design field and it shows."

Sept. - Oct. 2018

Using provided copy and ideas, Matcha Design conceived an eye-catching brochure design for a third-party client. The brochure needed to be easy for a general audience to read while still boasting a modern look.

Warren, Rhode Island
Ryan Caldarone
Freelance Copywriter & Content Writer, PocketWriter

Matcha Design is well-versed in both B2B design strategies and overall aesthetics. Their distinct, yet effective visuals helped the client stand out from their competitors, and end readers lauded the brochure for its ability to convey technical content in a stunning way.

As a freelance marketing content/copywriter I was tasked with sourcing a designer to develop a brochure along with my copy for one of my clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Matcha Design?

As I developed concepts and copy for the project, Matcha was incredibly responsive and creative answering with creative design choices that complimented our needs.

I needed a modern, disruptive, yet tactful new look for a technical brochure... that was also eye catching and easy for a general audience to read.

Having worked on projects for clients using Matcha Design before, I was confident in their capability and wholly aligned with the company's integrity and dedication.

Matcha was provided with copy and vauge design concepts, along with needs/goals of each section of the brochure. Through multiple revisions with all parties, Matcha delivered a superior product I was proud to present to my end-client.

I worked directly with Chris, passing up content and direction from my client. Chris then presented me with revisions for me to bring to my client for discussion and approval.

The finished brochure presents the technical information and content in a visually stunning way that is both leagues ahead of (my client's) local competition and enjoyed by the end-customers who read them. (My client) continues to reference the quality and effectiveness of the design.

Using any/all communication methods that I preferred, Matcha Design was incredibly responsive and quick with updates and revisions. Moreover, the questions/concerns brought up by Matcha were intelligent and useful; showing their level of dedication/investment in their clients/work.

More than providing a superior product, Matcha's care for their clients' success yields new solutions to issues or aspects of a project that might have gone overlooked by other Design shops who were merely meeting quota.

None that I can think of. Matcha Design is actively immersed in the design field and it shows. Their approach considers both the B2B side of core design work as well as end-user aesthetics in the eyes of general audiences.

Overall Score Excellent