It's not magic, It's hard work & we love it.

Matcha Design helps companies communicate through our goal-driven, collaborative and award-winning design mojo. No matter the size or media, we tackle any creative challenge you bring to us with efficient expertise, intelligent design and personal passion. It’s not magic. It’s simply helping our clients find their creative groove since 2004.

2004
Tulsa, OK
  • 8211 East Regal Place, Suite 100
    Tulsa, OK 74133

Key clients: Consolidated Communications, CenturyLink , MidFirst Bank, TD Williamson, Henderson and hundreds of SMBs and start-ups. The Matcha Design service/capability portfolio is at: https://www.matchadesign.com/work/

Logo & Web Dev for Presbyterian Pastor

"Matcha Design's team strives for excellence in all they do right down to the smallest detail."

Mar. - Mar. 2020

Matcha Design rebranded a logo and website for two different organizations for the client.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
AnnAline Drake
Pastor, Presbyterian Church U.S.A.

Matcha Design's result is outstanding and shines above the competition. They had great communication skills and scheduled everything smoothly. Organized and creative, their meetings were enjoyed by the client. They proved to truly care about the client's success.

Presbyterian Pastor

For what projects/services did your company hire Matcha Design?

Re-branding logo and website for a nonprofit organization, a personal professional website and a logo design for a High School program.

Create a clean modern website to appeal to our constituents.

I have worked with this highly creative team from Matcha Design before.

For each individual project, I met with the Matcha Design Team to set goals and objectives. We would review work process and make necessary changes. Matcha Design's highly targeted and personal attention, along with their creativity made the process easy.

I worked with Matcha Design's Creative Director.

Matcha Design’s highly personal approach created a stunning and effective design for each of the three projects I worked with them on: a re-branding logo and website for a nonprofit organization, a personal professional website and a logo design for a High School program. Matcha Design strives for excellence in all they do. The net result is an outstanding product that truly shines above the competition. The Matcha team is a joy to work with. They are professional, creative and truly care about their client’s success. I look forward to our next project together!

Communication, scheduling, and meetings were a joy due to Matcha Design's organization and creativity.

I enjoyed collaborating with this great company.

Graphic Design for Technical Service Brochure

"Matcha Design is actively immersed in the design field and it shows."

Sept. - Oct. 2018

Using provided copy and ideas, Matcha Design conceived an eye-catching brochure design for a third-party client. The brochure needed to be easy for a general audience to read while still boasting a modern look.

Warren, Rhode Island
Ryan Caldarone
Freelance Copywriter & Content Writer, PocketWriter

Matcha Design is well-versed in both B2B design strategies and overall aesthetics. Their distinct, yet effective visuals helped the client stand out from their competitors, and end readers lauded the brochure for its ability to convey technical content in a stunning way.

As a freelance marketing content/copywriter I was tasked with sourcing a designer to develop a brochure along with my copy for one of my clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Matcha Design?

As I developed concepts and copy for the project, Matcha was incredibly responsive and creative answering with creative design choices that complimented our needs.

I needed a modern, disruptive, yet tactful new look for a technical brochure... that was also eye catching and easy for a general audience to read.

Having worked on projects for clients using Matcha Design before, I was confident in their capability and wholly aligned with the company's integrity and dedication.

Matcha was provided with copy and vauge design concepts, along with needs/goals of each section of the brochure. Through multiple revisions with all parties, Matcha delivered a superior product I was proud to present to my end-client.

I worked directly with Chris, passing up content and direction from my client. Chris then presented me with revisions for me to bring to my client for discussion and approval.

The finished brochure presents the technical information and content in a visually stunning way that is both leagues ahead of (my client's) local competition and enjoyed by the end-customers who read them. (My client) continues to reference the quality and effectiveness of the design.

Using any/all communication methods that I preferred, Matcha Design was incredibly responsive and quick with updates and revisions. Moreover, the questions/concerns brought up by Matcha were intelligent and useful; showing their level of dedication/investment in their clients/work.

More than providing a superior product, Matcha's care for their clients' success yields new solutions to issues or aspects of a project that might have gone overlooked by other Design shops who were merely meeting quota.

None that I can think of. Matcha Design is actively immersed in the design field and it shows. Their approach considers both the B2B side of core design work as well as end-user aesthetics in the eyes of general audiences.

Overall Score Excellent