Web development, wordpress, UX|UI design

We are an independent and creative advertising agency that builds strong and long-lasting relationships with companies and their end customers. We believe that we should always start with a good idea, and only then choose where, in what way and in what area to express it. We believe that the power of marketing, design and analytics helps brands and companies grow. Our global vision is expressed in our works and in the culture of our team.

Minsk, Belarus

Web Development for Brutto Watch Image

Web Development for Brutto Watch

Client:

The Belarusian-Ukrainian BRUTTO band was based on September 1, 2014, at once after the termination of the existence of the Lyapis Trubetskoy band. BRUTTO is an abbreviation and it is deciphered so: B - Crew of R - Revolutionary U - Waste and T - Creative T - Repulse of name O - Ornella Muti!

Tasks:

Development of landing for the advertising campaign of separate merch of a

product

Testing

Web Development for MTBank Image

Web Development for MTBank

Client:

CJSC "MTBank" was established on March 14, 1994 and became the first ATM in the Republic of Belarus with the participation of foreign capital. From the beginning of its operations, the Bank is universal and has a reputation for being a reliable bank on the Belarusian market. Also since 2006, MTBank has been the first bank-participant of the UN Global Compact in Belarus - a generally recognized UN

initiative in the field of corporate social responsibility.

Tasks:

Development of landing for the advertising campaign of a separate banking product

Realization:

• CMS Wordpress
  • Prototyping, UX
  • Design, UI
  • Imposition
  • Programming
  • Testing
  • SEO-optimization settings
  • Сonvenient and clear system of a filtration of goods
  • Virus protection

Corporate site for MTBank Image

Corporate site for MTBank

Web site for innovative product in agricultural area Image

Web site for innovative product in agricultural area

Web application for pregnant women Image

Web application for pregnant women

Travelling discounts web service Image

Travelling discounts web service

Web Dev & Collateral Design for VIP Nightclub

"I am 100% satisfied working with MastakStudio."

June - Aug. 2019

MastakSudio was responsible for developing a promotional website for an exclusive nightclub. The project has expanded to include creating collateral and delineating a VIP membership program for tourists.

Santorini, Greece
Kenzo Santo
CEO, Diamond Club Santorini

MastakStudio provides an excellent quality of service. Even when the scope of the engagement expanded, they delivered materials and procedures for the betterment of the business. Their project management is effective, making for a smooth engagement.

Diamond club Santorini - VIP premium membership cards to get an exclusive and pleasant experience in Santorini Greece: personal concierge that provides 24 hours customer services and a premium VIP members cards that provide discounts in wedding planning, yachts saling, restaurants, hotels etc… Co-Owner at project Diamond club Santorini.

For what projects/services did your company hire MastakStudio?

At start I hired MastakStudio to develop promo site for advertise our premium cards, but it developed in something much more than that.

Our main goal in this project was to describe all the possibilities of our premium cards and attract all tourists and locals that will find our services helpful to them, by using our VIP discount program.

I was advised by a very closed friend of mine who had previously ordered a servives repeatedly from them. And had a great review, but i had to checked it myself and I am very glad that I did.

We develop premium cards and special VIP membership program for tourists and locals of Santorini. Cards that was give discounts and luxury services to members on all rentals, VIP weddings plannings, yacht, helicopter tours, also discounts in all restaurants and hotels at the island.

The project manager with whom I talked throughout the project an amazing person and very communicative that helped me in everything as designing, developing and testing.

I started advertising on the site. Using the site I collect applications for the purchase of cards.

Management is organized through the project manager, with whom I contacted and coordinated my site. Everything was good.

I was really amazed by the quality of their services to be honest. I was not expecting such a good result. Defenetly recommendating MastakStudio in any project what so ever.

No there are not I am 100% satisfied working with MastakStudio.

Website Creation for Cash Back Service

"The most impressive part of the company is their professionalism."

Feb. - July 2019

MastakStudio created a website.

Moscow, Russia
Sergey Pavlovich
CEO, SecretDiscounter.com

The high-quality website is functions across many European countries, and it has successfully generated a profit. Each month, it receives 15,000 visitors. Internal stakeholders enjoyed collaborating with the vendor.

SecretDiscounter is the first cash back service that returns money for purchases not only online, but also in real stores. It’s also a showcase with millions of goods from official stores. We save your time and money! I am the owner of this business.

For what projects/services did your company hire MastakStudio?

We hired studio MastakStudio to develop our site.

The goal of “Secret Discounter” is to become the most profitable and the most massive loyalty program in the world, giving its users maximum savings from any purchases.

We were recommended by friends who previously ordered their site development.

Buying in online stores using SecretDiscounter, you get a cashback for every order you make. Why does it work? Instead of spending money on advertising (the effect of which is often difficult to evaluate), it is much more profitable for stores to pay SecretDiscounter a percentage of each purchase of a real customer we bring, most of which we share with you. As a result, everything wins: the store (received a new loyal customer), the buyer (saved a decent amount that he would not have received in any other way), and SecretDiscounter himself. MastakStudio helped us to realize our idea. They developed a high-quality website that works in many European countries and makes a profit.

PM, designer, several developers and tester.

SecretDiscounter.com is visited by 15,000 people every month, with it we saved 34 310 002 rubles to our users. It is very cool! We are very pretty already done work.

Work on the project is implemented at the highest level, starting from the first conversation with a representative of Mastak Studio and ending with the finished project.

The most impressive part of the company is their professionalism. I was very pleased to work with them.

No. I am completely satisfied with the work of MastakStudio

Website Dev for Organic Waste Processing Technology

"I felt like а part of this project and I enjoyed the collaboration very much."

June - July 2018

MastakStudio designed and developed a prototype for an informational, promotional platform. Then, they created the website and produced content for it.

Belarus
Usevalad Lisouski
Co-Owner, Director at BioTechnoKorm LLP

The site effectively reached a partner and buyers. MastakStudio kept stakeholders updated on their progress throughout the timeline. Their positive attitude was appreciated.

Our company offers а unique environmentally friendly and cost­effective technology for processing organic wastes from livestock, poultry, crops and other industries into sterile feed protein, complete feed or organic fertilizers with high bloavailabllity .About product: Protein Feed Flour «Extra» is valuaЫe albuminous product with high extent of digestion and assimilation for balancing rations of all kinds of farm animals and poultry.

For what projects/services did your company hire MastakStudio?

То develop promo website for our product.

We wanted to develop а unique project for а new innovative product on the market. On the site, the product shoLld describe in as much detail as possiЫe what its essence and its advantages are, the development technology with examples of processed raw materials and research. The site should Ье easy to read and not cumbersome given many examples and studies. The site should have а simple and clear admin panel to edit information on its own, upload materials to the site.

I was advised Ьу friends who ordered the development of the site in MastakStudio.

I provided the studio with the terms of reference. Based on it, they developed а prototype with the rationale for their work, and together we agreed on it. After that, they gave me 2 design options from which I chose the best (although the second option was also good). Then they made а website and after approval f1lled it with content. Throughout the process, 1 was kept up to date on how the project is progressing.

The project manager with whom we talked throughout the project, designer, developers and tester.

Using the site, 1 was аЫе to f1nd а partner from another region and several buyers.

Throughout the project, 1 talked with the project manager Ьу phone and skype. Не kept me informed as work progressed, showed layouts and explained team decisions. 1 was very comfortaЫe working that way. 1 think the level of projec1 management is high.

I was impressed Ьу the positive attitude towards the client and his wishes. 1 fett like а part of this project and I enjoyed the collaboration very much.

I have not found one. ln the studio, everything is clearly balanced.