Amazing websites & strategies built just for you!

We will help you business achieve marvelous growth through strategic web design. Our websites are built to generate more leads for your business and make you proud. Your success is our success, so we never stop working to maximize your results.

What makes us different

We turn your vision for your business into reality, creating high-converting, beautiful, responsive designs for your website that speaks to the character of your brand. The passion we have for each project we take on is exceeded only by our commitment to outstanding client service every step of the way.

We also understand the importance of communication in the business world—it’s why we strive to be open and available to all of our clients at all times. We offer full-service digital marketing, SEO and social media management work, as well as reputation management services to ensure your audience has a positive perception of your brand.

Cleveland, OH
  • 1568 S Green Rd
    Cleveland, OH 44121

Lampion Companies

Website Redesign and Optimization for Substream Magazine Image

Website Redesign and Optimization for Substream Magazine

The problem

There were many WordPress issues preventing them from performing important tasks on the site, the design was outdated, and there were no monetization strategies for this site which gets a huge amount of hits every month. I couldn’t believe it but I was still glad I was here and able to help now. So my mission was to get all this right.

The solution

So one goal

was to get WordPress working correctly. I fixed all I could but their current hosting was a big issue as well and I recommended a switch over of that to something that now can handle things right. With much preparation I implemented a speedy overnight redesign so they wouldn’t lose essential traffic with me updating the site and all. Over the final few weeks of the project it was all about battening down the hatches and checking to make sure everything was working as it should. Finally, I taught the employees how to change things out on their own for the website, so simple tasks could be handled within the business.

Results

Substream has been outfitted with a fresh new design and has a WordPress platform that can handle all the posts they create on  daily basis. They also have the ability to log in and make any changes they need without encountering tons of WordPress errors. With the new hosting the website no longer crashes from traffic and viewing rates and retention have increased. Overall it was a really fun and unique project and I was happy to make such big changes on such a big site.

Website Redesign for Earl's Collision Center Image

Website Redesign for Earl's Collision Center

“Hannah is very pleasant, patient (I know we drove her nuts), creative and hard working. We contacted her after hours on multiple occasions and she always found time for us. We are extremely happy and highly recommend her!!”

Yet another awesome gig! There was a lot of different things that we could deliver on this site. Each of them was extremely beneficial to the business and we were happy to implement

everything properly. We made a new and updated commercial, redesigned the website and put it on WordPress, fixed up their Google Listing, which has earned over a hundred reviews since, and digitized the logo. And it was all so much fun.

I particularly love working on businesses that have a lot of small things wrong, which when updated, can drastically improve the business. With all the updates and changes, I was happy to hear one year later that sales went up significantly last year. So I’m looking to help them do the same this year as we move onto bigger better ways to improve business and increase sales.

Web Dev & Social Media Marketing for City Council Member

"They were genuine, professional, and fun to work with."

Mar. 2019 - Aug. 2019

MarvelousWeb Media LLC provided website development for a city council member's election campaign. The team also handled social media marketing and development.

Strongsville, Ohio
Jim Kaminski
City Council Ward 1, City of Strongsville, Ohio

MarvelousWeb Media LLC delivered an effective website dev and SMM. The client managed to win the general election with a +10% margin. The team provided one-on-one phone conversations and follow-ups through email. They were responsive, supportive, and great problem solvers.

I am a City Council member for the City of Strongsville, Ohio

For what projects/services did your company hire MarvelousWeb Media LLC, and what were your goals?

Website Development, Facebook development, social media marketing, writing content for the website and facebook, development of video's, & content for social media campaign during the last few weeks of the election.

How did you select MarvelousWeb Media LLC and what were the deciding factors?

Through a friend that had hired MarvelousWeb Media and had a great experience a few months earlier.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We started off with a few meetings to describe what we were looking for and the specific audiences we were trying to reach. I was new to social media and didn't even have a personal FB account before starting this journey. Hannah was so patient with me and my lack of technology skills, helping me set-up everything I needed to be successful for a difficult campaign.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I mainly worked directly with Hannah along with a content writer from her team. Hannah was responsive, supportive and a great problem solver.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

The best and most important result I can share is that I won the general election by over a +10% margin. This was after coming in second place earlier in the year to the same candidate during the primary election. So many people thought the race was over and I would not be able to overcome the gap.

I am convinced that the work Hannah and MarvelousWeb Media provided enabled me to close the gap and also changed the minds of many voters as to which candidate they voted for in the general election. This was done by having a sound strategy, great content, and an excellent marketing plan to reach our audience thanks to MarvelousWeb Media and Hannah.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Hannah is a hands on project manager. I personally like to have one on one phone conversations that are followed up with email to confirm the discussion and next steps. Hannah provided that for me and helped adjust to the style I needed to be successful.

Hannah is always professional, kind and provides another viewpoint that is often overlooked or missed. She became a key strategy person in our campaign and I will hire her all over again the next time around!

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

They were genuine, professional and fun to work with along with the benefits of outstanding service and the skill set to get the most difficult jobs done at a high level.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

There was nothing major, since this was my first social media campaign I am sure there will be improvements on content and platform issues going forward,.

Overall Score Outstanding and THANK YOU again for your help!
    I would say a 5 for delivering outstanding value for the cost paid for the project
    I have already done so and will continue to refer MarvelousWeb Media to friends

E-Commerce Site for Water Tech Company

"They were extremely cost-competitive and open to expanding the scope without expecting compensation at every turn."

Feb. - Apr. 2020

MarvelousWeb Media LLC developed a manufacturing company's e-commerce site.

Cleveland, Ohio
Derek French
President, Wateropolis Inc.

MarvelousWeb Media LLC was able to flawlessly incorporate the e-commerce section on the site. As a result, the company's online sales increased. Aside from that, the client feels that it is easier now to manage and edit their platform.

I am President of Wateropolis, a manufacturing company specializing in production of water treatment technologies.

Our company required an entire web site do-over as well as addition of our first E-Commerce section.

How did you select MarvelousWeb Media LLC and what were the deciding factors?

They were highly recommended by industry contacts.

They designed, configured and implemented the entire site.

3 Individuals assisted.

I'm really glad I chose to work with Hannah from MarvelousWeb Media! She added a new eCommerce portion to my website to help drive more online sales and set up the website overall to be easier to manage and edit. I'm very satisfied with her work and look forward to doing more projects with her!

Hanna is an exceptional communicator, her group provided a quick response to the challenges as they arose.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

None that we can determine.

Hanna fit us in and executed very quickly.
    They were by far the lowest cost provider.
    We continue to employ services from MarvelousWeb Media as they are effective and affordable.

Web Dev for Online Printing Business

"Their professionalism and quality of designs impressed us the most."

June 2020 - Ongoing

MarvelousWeb Media LLC develops an easy-to-use site for a printing business. The team also integrates numerous tabs of practical resources within the platform.

Cleveland, Ohio
Colton Rompala
President, Print Muse

MarvelousWeb Media LLC accomplished the project. The client is more than pleased with the results of the deliverable. With their quick replies and impeccable work, the vendor continues to secure an ongoing partnership with the company.

Hannah is a joy to work with. She helps my company with so much and doesn't hesitate to go above and beyond.

For her to create a user friendly website with multiple tabs of useful resources. my goals were met and then some.

How did you select MarvelousWeb Media LLC and what were the deciding factors?

networking and relationship based.

website work

just Hannah and she was wonderful

I do not wish to share trade secrets. She got it done :)

email, phone call, and sometimes even text. shes super fast with her replies.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Their professionalism and quality of designs impressed us the most.

no way!

Overall Score shes the best of the best