Envision Your Growth.

Marvel Marketing is a full-service Internet marketing and SEO company offering innovative web marketing solutions to help businesses like yours succeed in today’s competitive online marketplace. As a leader in Calgary digital marketing; SEO, web design, conversion rate optimization, and Internet marketing services, our Calgary based marketing firm prides ourselves on driving traffic, converting visitors, and measuring effectiveness to deliver tangible results for our clients.

• 114 61 Ave SW
    Calgary, AB T2H 0B2

Kahane Law, Speedy Auto Centre, Aligned Capital, Beyond Bronze Tanning

Digital Strategy & Designs for Heavy Equipment Company

"The value we get from Marvel Marketing’s work is excellent."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Facing a need for digital marketing support, a heavy equipment company hired Marvel Marketing. The team has helped with a logo refresh and are now providing ongoing website maintenance services.

Kathleen Burgar
Officer Manager, Irontek Land Developments Ltd

Marvel Marketing’s efforts have impressed internal stakeholders, customers, and competitors alike. Their creative skill and technical industry knowledge have allowed them to be successful, informative partners. Customers can expect a professional team and a smooth engagement.

I’m the office manager at Irontek Land Developments Ltd, a heavy equipment company. We do several types of construction work including excavation, demolition, landscaping, snow removal, custom rock work, and more.

What challenge were you trying to address with Marvel Marketing?

We brought Marvel Marketing onboard to help us with our marketing needs.

The team provides a range of support. They run our marketing campaigns and have helped with logos, business cards, and printing of signage and other material. Going into the engagement, we had a previous logo, but Marvel Marketing helped us change and build off of it a little bit.

Further, the team plans our digital marketing strategies. Currently, we’re working with the team for website maintenance.

We work directly with Ryan (Founder).

We’ve spent between $8,000–$10,000 CAD (approximately $5,600–$7,000 USD) so far.

We began working with Marvel Marketing in October 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve received a number of compliments from companies who are impressed with our website, logo, and business cards. We’ve also seen quite an uptick in traffic and are confident Marvel Marketing’s work has contributed to an improvement in sales.

How did Marvel Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Ryan is extremely easy to work with. He’s always available, efficient, and communicates well. We communicate over email, phone, and Slack.

We particularly appreciate his willingness to collaborate and offer ideas. We’ve never had a problem with him. Further, he always does his best to educate us on various tenets of digital marketing.

The value we get from Marvel Marketing’s work is excellent. Especially considering their price point, we really feel like they have a lot to offer and that we’re getting a lot out of the engagement. They’ve brought things to the table we never would’ve considered.

I don’t think so. There’s nothing we’ve been dissatisfied with.

Don’t hesitate to jump in with Marvel Marketing. They’ll work with you and help you accomplish your goals.

Brand Strategy for Wealth Management Company

"They answer my calls every time and reply to emails within an hour."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Marvel Marketing helped rebrand a wealth management company. They redesigned the website, business cards, and stationary.

Senior Investment Advisor, Wealth Management Company

The new branding strategy is more effective and impressive. Marvel Marketing was easy to get in touch with because of their responsiveness. They completed everything quickly without sacrificing quality.

Senior Investment Advisor at Shafik Hirani's Private Wealth Management Practice & Aligned Capital Partners Inc.

For what projects/services did your company hire Marvel Marketing?

Complete rebrand of all stationary documents, website, business cards as well as restructure of branding strategies for the firm.

To update and refresh our brand and employ an updated branding strategy.

Marvel marketing was suggested to use from my team after research on the best company was conducted. We believed that Marvel had the capability to complete the work in a professional and educated fashion with our best intentions in mind.

The process started with an in-person meeting with Ryan, the agency director. Ryan went over our current business practices and learned as much as possible about how we operate and who our clientele are. From there we put our trust with Marvel Marketing and dived into starting the re-branding process. Compliance is a critical part of anything we do and they complied and worked with the compliance team as required - a long process but they were patient and happy to do the work. We continue working on branding and various projects.

I worked directly with Ryan, the agency director. It was great that I only had to deal with one person instead of multiple. My time is limited with business and Ryan made it easy with monthly reporting and follow-ups.

Since working with Marvel Marketing our branding has improved significantly and portrays our business to a tee. From our website to our business cards - the branding strategy is effective and impressive.

Excellent. Ryan kept in touch with me by phone, email and in-person meetings. They answer my calls every time and reply to emails within an hour.

Their capability to be so effective with a smaller team. Getting the work done fast with such a great deal of quality. Communication is impeccable and unheard of these days in business.

We have personally had a great experience with Marvel and at this time if they continue doing what they are doing now, I will continue to be a happy client.

Overall Score The best experience with a marketing company in my career.
    Easy. They made everything work on my schedule.
    Cost is probably not the cheapest but very worthwhile.
    Incredible. It;c crazy how fast yet how high quality the services are.
    Extremely. Already have.

Branding, SEO, and Video Production for Tanning Salon

"They’re a smaller, local organization, so their finger is on the pulse of what we’re doing."

Sept 2018 - Ongoing

Marvel Marketing provides digital and traditional services, including web development, SEO, branding, and collateral design. Their most recent effort is an ongoing video production for web and social media.

Jeff Seelman
Owner, Beyond Bronze Tanning and Esthetics

Rankings have improved for various service offerings, and the brand has adopted a more professional appearance. Marvel Marketing has been a proactive partner in driving new initiatives. Their size allows them to build close relationships with clients and align on long-term visions.

I’m the owner of Beyond Bronze Tanning and Esthetics in Alberta, Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Marvel Marketing?

We wanted to increase our ranking on Google and some of the other search engines. A lot of our advertising in the past (paper and promotions) wasn’t gaining a lot of ground. We’re in a new community that’s cut off from the rest of the city, so wanted to draw more people to our location.

Ryan (Founder, Marvel Marketing) came in, had some discussions with us, and started out with SEO. We optimized for 10 keywords we thought were important and then started doing some backlinks and other links with our other vendors and suppliers.

They’ve also revamped our brochures and my business card, giving them a more professional look. We went from a black and gold color scheme to a navy blue and gold scheme to be more luxurious. Recently, we did a shoot with their videographer to put a 30-second video on our website and social media. The video is currently being edited.

We also have a WordPress website that they worked on. Since we launched the site, we’ve started to offer additional services including laser, massage, facials, and lashes. Marvel built additional pages for those services and now does SEO to get those pages ranking.

We work with Ryan, his videographer, and his sales person.

How did you come to work with Marvel Marketing?

Ryan has been a client of mine in the past. He mentioned that he was in the marketing space, and we started talking.

We’ve spent $3,000–$5,000 CAD ($2,260–$3,770 USD) so far.

We’ve been working together since September of 2018.

We’ve been moving up in the rankings. Previously, we hadn’t ranked on maps or any type of organic levels for massage or laser. We now show up now for both on maps. Our rankings for tanning and spray tanning have gone up a fair bit as well. We’re almost on the first page of the organic side, and we’re one or two on maps for both tanning and spray tanning.

In the past, I did all the branding and everything myself and thought it was pretty good. It lacked professionalism, but it got us by. Now, we can offer a more professional brochure. With Ryan’s help we’ll be able to rebrand some of the services we have and get them more noticed, and, hopefully, grow into more locations.

They’ve captured our vision really well lots of discussions on where we want to go. They’re hands-on with our Instagram and Facebook and active in getting that message out there. There was also a lot of talk about how my business impacts everyone. Some people think what I do isn’t good for people, but Ryan understands what I’m doing.

How did Marvel Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They push me forward and help get things done when I’m busy. They’ve even done some things on their own (messaging me first for approval, of course) and put things into action.

They’re a smaller, local organization, so their finger is on the pulse of what we’re doing. I think if I was with a bigger organization a lot would get lost in translation. Meaning, I’d talk to somebody and the message would get passed to colleagues who wouldn’t understand what was happening. Ryan and Marvel have been able to implement my vision as we go along.

No. They’ve done very well, and done it all affordably.

Having Ryan come in and talk helped us understand where his company is and helped him understand what my vision was. We were able to identify where my money would be most efficiently spent.