Strategic Branding and Graphic Design

Established in 2003, Marquis is an award-winning, woman-owned, strategic branding and graphic design firm specializing in solving complex brand and communications challenges. Our approach fuses market intelligence with creative strategy, resulting in memorable and effective brand communications for our clients. We’re committed to helping your brand stand out from the crowd and to making your customers and you say “WOW.”

2003
Boston, MA
  • 9 Hamilton Place, Suite 300
    Boston, MA 02108

We work with clients in a range of industries such as The Boston Red Sox/Fenway Enterprises, Fresenius Medical Care, Northeastern University, Roche Bros., InterPro Solutions, Health Advances, General Dynamics, JFK Library & Museum, Criterion Development, Ned Davis Research, Keratin Biosciences, Goodnow Farms Chocolate, Massachusetts Convention Center Authority, NFC Forum, Northland Investment Corp., The Boston Club, Boston Lyric Opera, and more.

Rebranding and Website Development for a Software Company

"Working with the team was easy, and I enjoy each engagement we get to have."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Marquis executed a rebranding to promote a set of services and products. They designed new logos, developed a website, and are now creating print and online marketing collateral.

Stoneham, Massachusetts
Kristen Sibilia
Dir. of Sales & Marketing, InterPro Solutions

Marquis’ innovative concepts and ideas exceeded expectations; the website has elevated the brand’s reputation. The team's collaborative approach has an empowering effect on internal stakeholders. Customers can expect to have a positive experience with the senior leadership.

I am the sales and marketing director for InterPro Solutions, a software company that provides mobile products for facilities management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Marquis?

We hired Marquis to assist us with a complete rebrand of our company. The list of deliverables included web development, marketing materials, and logo designs for our company and products.

We wanted a website and online presence to match the positive reputation of our products and services.

After an extensive online search, I invited two companies to present to our team. We wanted a local company that would communicate our message clearly in non-technical language. The Marquis team was the clear choice because they employed an in-house writer that would be part of the entire project.

Marquis guided the entire branding process; they selected the colors and messaging for the logos. Once they completed branding, we moved to website development which was divided into two phases—building the main website and migrating the blog. We continue to work closely with Marquis. They create our tradeshow materials, brochures, online landing pages, and advertisements.

I work directly with the founder, brand strategist, and senior designer.

The website matches the sophistication of our software and complements the high level of service we provide our clients. Our employees are now proud to wear the InterPro logo on their shirts; they show off our website and marketing materials to their friends and family. My staff also provides me with input on future marketing ideas.

I feel like the Marquis team was an extension of my own team. When I met Julie (Principal and Founder, Marquis) and Mary Ann (Brand Strategist, Marquis), I knew we would work well together. There were a lot of similarities, and the ideas they brought were even better than I had anticipated. Working with the team has been easy, and I enjoy each engagement we get to have.

No, nothing comes to mind. Every time they send me options, I find it hard to pick the one I like best because I enjoy them all. Marquis understands our company, our products, and the industry we serve.

I wouldn't change a thing. Julie, Mary Ann, and Taylor (Senior Designer, Marquis) are the best. I look forward to our continued relationship.

Overall Score They are the best in the business.

Full Rebrand for Design-Build Company

"Their principal was a delight to work with."

Apr. 2015 - Dec. 2016

Marquis handled a complete company rebrand, focusing on making it stand out in a competitive market. This included logo design, a new website, content, and marketing material.

Reading, Massachusetts
Jen Cote
Director of Marketing, Lee Kimball

Stellar feedback is a direct result of Marquis’ rebranding work. The company is now more distinguished and relevant in the face of competitors. Project management flowed smoothly, but what stands out the most is their principal’s dedication and affordable prices.

I’m the director of marketing for a design-build company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Marquis?

We needed help to create an updated brand personality for our 75-year-old company.

We were looking to create a story that differentiates us and helps us stay relevant to our clients in this very competitive market.

After working with another local branding company, we didn't feel like they understood us nor were they helping to tell our story in a meaningful and impactful way. After some research, Marquis caught our eye. The way they told their own story inspired us to learn more. They were the perfect fit for us.

They produced a new logo, tagline, and content to highlight our strengths along with a new website and marketing material.

We worked directly with their principal, her senior writing expert, and a very detailed project manager.

We’ve received tremendous positive feedback on our new website, tagline, and logo. Creating a new brand has helped us stand out among our competition. We're able to stay relevant with our existing clients and confidently reach out to new ones.

The workflow and production schedule was laid out early, on and they kept us on task.

Their principal was a delight to work with. Her energy and passion for our business were wonderful. I also thought their prices were fair, and they respected our budget.

We had a great working relationship with them, and I can't recall any areas that I would have changed.