Web Development & Digital Marketing in Toronto

As Creative Marketing & Advertising Agency, we have created one-stop marketing and advertising station, providing most of your essential marketing needs. Our solutions include Strategy Consultation, Branding, Print and Website Development. We strive to provide quality customer service and creating beautiful society. Many entrepreneurs and successful companies worldwide have trusted us.

Toronto, Canada
  • Marloo Creative Studio
    724 - 4936 Yonge St
    Toronto, ON M2N6S3

Goharbin Jewellery, Kashtiaray Jewellery, Papparoti Vancouver, and more

Online Marketing Strategy for Music School

"They always have new ideas and advanced market knowledge."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Marloo is in charge of the entire online marketing for attracting new students. They’ve created videos for running both Facebook and YouTube ads. They’ve also redeveloped the website and worked on its SEO.

Toronto, Canada
Maziar Heidari
Owner, Heidari Music School

Their ability to create a unique image for their clients provides an advantage over competitors. Marloo’s work successfully drives new business and they address issues immediately thanks to their round-the-clock availability.

I’m the CEO of Heidari Music, a music school based in north Toronto.

What challenge were you trying to address with Marloo Creative?

Our biggest challenge is attracting new students, so we needed a partner that could help us with branding and advertising. I had used free marketing platforms in the past, but this was our first time working with an agency.

Marloo produced very effective marketing videos for Facebook and YouTube advertising. We’re a Persian company, and there's a large Persian community in Toronto, so we plan to broadcast our videos to local TV stations, which will be a powerful way of helping us find new students and make our name better known.

We’re only running online marketing at the moment, and Marloo has handled everything on this end. Furthermore, they developed our new website and transferred the content from the old one. The site can handle more traffic and features several links to our student portal, subscription form, and other items. After a new student signs up, the system will automatically set up an appointment with our staff.

Additionally, they’ve worked on our SEO, getting the company name on the first pages of Google searches.

We only communicate with their owner.

How did you come to work with Marloo Creative?

Marloo had done a good job for my friend, who recommended them to my team. We gave them a try and are very happy with the results.

I don’t have this information. Our budget also includes Facebook advertising, so I can’t provide an exact number at the moment.

We started working with Marloo in January 2016. The work is ongoing.

Creativity is a very important aspect in our market. Marloo provided a unique concept for us, which has set us apart from competitors. We’re able to drive business to our school strictly through online marketing, and it’s one of the reasons why I’ve loved working with them.

How did Marloo Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

I believe they offer 24/7 services, so whenever we have a problem, they solve it immediately. They’ve also always followed timetables closely.

They stand out in terms of creativity. They always have new ideas and advanced market knowledge.

I have nothing to mention.