Giving companies great ideas!

Market*TING is an Indianapolis-based marketing, and communications firm, that focuses on small businesses, not-for-profits, government agencies, and community-focused organizations. Market*TING is not just a play on words: we believe that a great marketing strategy starts with fresh ideas. Market-Ting! LLC. has evolved and is able to provide more integrated marketing services, for a variety of clients. We work with companies through out Central Indiana and the Midwest.

If your company has marketing and communication challenges, or doesn’t know where to start, Market*TING would love to collaborate and create solutions together. We focus on brand strategy, identity and collateral development, marketing and communication planning, website design and development, and other graphic design and digital/web marketing services.

Indianapolis, IN
  • 333 N. Alabma St. Suite 350
    Indianapolis, IN 46204

Caplinger's Fresh Catch, MedComm Billing Consultants, Taste of Indy, Monon Wealth Management

Social Media Marketing for Market & Restaurant

"The great consistency of the content they produce and dedication to work stand out."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Market*TING provides ongoing social media marketing support. They manage Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, along with making updates to an existing site and solving technical issues.

Indianapolis
Andrew N Caplinger
Owner, Caplingers Fresh Catch

Social media presence for the business has tremendously increased since beginning the engagement. For years, Market*TING has been a stable partner, capable of taking on several roles. Each service they provide has been executed professionally and reaped strong results.

I’m the co-owner of Caplinger’s Fresh Catch. We’re a fresh seafood market and restaurant.

For what projects/services did your company hire Market*TING?

We hired Market*TING to manage and create content for our social media sites.

We were aiming to increase our brand awareness and improve the reach of our social media accounts.

Ryan (Owner, Market*TING) had contacted us about engaging before and once we realized we needed support, we chose him.

On a daily basis, Market*TING manages our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter feeds, which are all linked together. In addition to this, they also respond to online reviewers and handle social media requests from our customers. Their team has also fixed website issues and made improvements to our platform.

They’ve also assisted with a range of other projects for us. These engagements include photography, website hosting, website upgrades, and other media advertising efforts.

Ryan primarily leads the project, and he brings in other specialists on his staff whenever needed.

Since starting our engagement with Market*TING, our social media presence has grown by around 400%.

Their team is readily available whenever we need them. Any question or issue we have is responded to quickly.

The great consistency of the content they produce and dedication to work stand out. They’re willing to put in the effort to achieve success.

I can’t think of anything for them to do better; they’ve done a great job so far.

Overall Score They are the best company to provide great service 100% of time.
    The were always available and very responsive.
    They provide an unbelievable value.
    I feel that I get more than my money's worth from Market*TING.
    I reccommend them frequently.

Branding for Medial BPO Company

"I really like Ryan. We have good interaction and dialogue."

2018 - Ongoing

Market*TING provides ongoing marketing services for a medical billing company, including website development, blog content, social media, and print collateral.

Jackson, Mississippi
Joe LaMagna
Owner, Anesthesia Business Office

The website and brochures have received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Market*TING’s team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work.

I’m one of the owners of a medical billing company. I’m primarily responsible for strategic planning, marketing, and sales.

What challenge were you trying to address with Market*TING?

We needed help increasing the public awareness of our company through direct marketing.

Market*TING works on literature (e.g., brochures), social media, and website development. They do a fair amount of content creation for our direct mail pieces as well as the website. They write articles for our blog that are directed to clients and prospects as well as our own employees.

They both designed and developed our website in WordPress. They created a lot of the graphics and visuals. In terms of social media, they produce some original posts and then also search out other existing content to amplify. Market*TING also does some internal marketing to get our employees engaged in our presentations and social media.

My main point of contact is Ryan (owner, Market*TING).

How did you come to work with Market*TING?

I put out an online request to some contacts. I was looking for a partner that could bring a mixture of website development, social media skills, and traditional marketing. Ryan’s response was the most thorough.

In total, I’ve spent $40,000 with them to this point.

I've used them for five years and we continue to do projects together.

Anecdotally, I’ve received positive insights from people that have seen our literature and our website.

How did Market*TING perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is quite good about establishing deadlines and then meeting them. They use Basecamp to manage the project. I can't say I'm very good at using it but I appreciate their use of technology.

At this level, most marketing firms all have a certain skill level. It’s most critical to have good chemistry with the person who's running the project. It’s important that you can both be honest about each other’s ideas and suggestions. I really like Ryan. We have good interaction and dialogue. There's no defensiveness, which I think leads to a better product.

They're not a large organization so there has to be some flexibility on scheduling. If I really needed something done urgently, I'm sure they would go out of their way to do it. We haven’t been in that situation. Rather, they’ve said to us that they’re busy and can’t get to our project immediately.