Reach your future customer today

MarketJoy, Inc., is a B2B sales development company which is accountable for generating sales pipeline of qualified leads and accelerate sales process by connecting with the right decision makers of the respective industry.

Phoenixville, PA
  • MarketJoy, Inc.
    518 Kimberton Road, Suite 306
    Phoenixville, PA 19460
    +1 484-302-0110

Lead Generation for an Education Tech Company

“We generate leads and follow-ups faster than ever before and can reach thousands of people.”

2016 - Ongoing

Market Joy helped a tech company market online courses to businesses. They created email templates and assisted LinkedIn campaigns to expand into a new market.

COO, Educational Tech Company

Our campaign reach is broader with Market Joy’s assistance. The qualification steps and lead lists they created simplify project management and solve issues the internal team faced alone. They set clear roles and check in regularly with activity updates and project outlines.

I’m the COO of a tech company that works in online education. We partner with colleges around the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Market Joy?

We wanted to offer our courses and products to businesses for employee training and development. We reached out to them to explore those new opportunities.

At the beginning of our collaboration, we put together a general outreach program and selected specific campaigns for our different offerings. We targeted companies via email and LinkedIn.

We had an iterative process to finalize templates, evaluate their efficacy, and update them as needed.

Our original point of contact was from their executive team. As we moved further into the process, we had a project leader.

How did you come to work with Market Joy?

Two people from our sales team introduced us. I believe they did an online search and spoke to a few companies before choosing Market Joy.

We’ve worked together for at least a year and a half. The relationship is ongoing.

Their velocity is an order of magnitude greater than what we were able to do internally. We generate leads and follow-ups faster than ever before and can reach thousands of people.

How did Market Joy perform from a project management standpoint?

They set clear roles within their team and check in regularly with activity updates and project outlines. We meet once a month and track the project with Basecamp.

They’re immensely helpful with setting qualification steps. We had difficulty on our own with pure outreach and decent lead lists. They help us manage the process and solve the problems we faced on our own.

They have improved over time. In the beginning, we had a few issues with missed responses or duplicate messages. Once we addressed all those issues, we haven’t had any problems. They sometimes err on the side of caution and ask us questions when they need to. We give them the info or collateral they need to make the process smoother.

Be specific in the beginning. Use your domain knowledge to help them identify what you consider a qualified lead. Tell them your target audience and who is likely to respond. More detail will help them do a better job.

Lead Generation for a Software Company

“Thanks to MarketJoy's efforts, I'm now reaching my goal of receiving 10 or more leads per month.”

MarketJoy researches the emails of target audiences, sends initial emails, and executes email campaigns to specific companies. Any potential leads and responses are then handed over.

Lee Wells
VP Sales and Marketing, KONEXUS

MarketJoy continues to deliver on results, meeting or exceeding lead generation goals each month. Although they could provide more detailed information on achieving their leads, working with their team couldn't be easier. They're responsive and proactive in their approach.

I'm the vice president of sales and marketing for Konexus, a crisis management and collaboration software company.

What challenge were you trying to address with MarketJoy?

I'm the only person at the company doing marketing, so I needed additional help generating leads and was looking for a full-service model.

I provided MarketJoy information about our target audience and the profiles of companies we were looking to reach. Their team researched those emails, sent out initial emails on my behalf after I approved the content, and executed email campaigns to certain companies. They basically handle the first line of communication with potential leads before passing them along to me.

I work with Curtis (VP of Customer Success, MarketJoy).

How did you come to work with MarketJoy?

They marketed themselves to me.

We've invested less than $20,000 thus far.

I've been working with them since January 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

How did MarketJoy perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage everything very well. I don't have to spend a lot of time talking with their team, because the process is seamless. We check in over the phone every two weeks, and they're very responsive through email.

They generate results.

I'd like to receive more information regarding the status and history of leads, what we're seeing as a result of A/B testing, and that sort of thing.

I don't have any advice, but I'd definitely recommend them to others. They're easy to work with and generate good results.