Your Success Is Our Job!

We are comprehensive internet marketing company providing cutting edge solutions to attract target customers, convert leads and accelerate business growth.  Our objective is to increase web traffic to help you rank high on search engines and a comprehensive PPC management process dedicated for your campaign needs.  We establish a strong technical foundation and resolve complex SEO problems for your website to build a solid foundation.

2008
Chicago, IL
  • 55 W. Monroe St.
    Chicago, IL 60603

SEO & PPC for Vape Product Manufacturer

"marketingagency.io's tactics to gain traffic are so outdated it isn't funny."

1.0
2.0
0.5

Mar. - Apr. 2019

marketingagency.io was hired to provide SEO and link building services for the website of a vape e-juice manufacturer.

Lexington, Kentucky
Leslie Sandusky
CEO, Om Vapors

The services provided by marketingagency.io were inadequate, consisting of thin content and low-quality links. After the first month, their team was unresponsive and unwilling to refund the client for the work.

I am the CEO of Om Vapors a leading manufacturer e-juice.

For what projects/services did your company hire marketingagency.io?

We hired marketingagency.io to help improve our presence in the search results

To work with marketing agency.io to generate links and improve the speed of our website.

Through Google Search

We wanted Marketing Agency Io to help improve our link profile as well as the technical aspects on our site such as site speed. Unfortunately, they failed to deliver and only gave me watered down blog articles.

I communicated mainly through an account manager and "SEO expert"

They delivered material on time for the first month, albeit it was not what we asked for.

The communication and workflow were average. They did nothing that impressed me.

There ability to convince me that they were unlike other SEO agencies. It turned out that they were much worse.

marketingagency.io's tactics to gain traffic are so outdated it isn't funny. They write paper-thin content and purchase cheap low-quality links. To boot, most of there services are outsourced from other agencies.

When I spoke with the owner, he didn't understand SEO in the slightest. He promised to get back to me with a resolution, weeks passed, and nothing happened. Avoid this agency at all costs. Any other firm would b much better.

If you want details, you can contact me at [email protected] to prove that I am real. I'm not fake like these other so-called reviews. II ended up filing a chargeback for the incomplete work, and they contested it.

0.5
Overall Score The onboarding was great and the staff was friendly and responsive at the beginning. However, things quickly took a turn for the worst once I paid.
    They delivered on time for the first month. In the second month they delivered work late and gave me bad PBN links that severely hurt our rankings
    They were very affordable compared to other SEO agencies
    Irrelevant to my requests and full of spelling errors and irrelevant keywords
    I wouldn't wish their services on my worst enemy.