WE BUILD BRANDS.

The Marketing Machine is your go-to partner for comprehensive branding, marketing expertise and strategy, campaign planning, project management and graphic design solutions.

We are an innovative creative services agency specializing in helping our customers grow their business, whether it’s a company getting serious about their marketing or high-profile nonprofit or corporation whose MarCom staff is wearing too many hats and needs a reliable partner.

1998
Raleigh, NC
  • 127 W Hargett St, Suite 706
    Raleigh, NC 27601

Design Services for Insurance Co

"The Marketing Machine has, in many ways, become part of my consulting team. I trust their professionalism and advice."

Oct. 2019 - Jan. 2020

The Marketing Machine elevated and insurance company’s brand by redesigning their business cards and hosting a photo shoot for the website.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Jessica Evans
Owner, Business Design Advisors

The project was successful. The Marketing Machine offers top-notch advice. Their team is creative and professional. Overall, they’re highly recommended.

Business Design Advisors helps companies reposition themselves in the market place by creatively leveraging existing strengths.

For what projects/services did your company hire The Marketing Machine?

The Marketing Machine has consulted with me on many projects. This project was for an Insurance Company in need of a new image and website.

To bring the look and feel of a high end design firm to the world of insurance.

I have worked with many marketing companies but I was delighted when I found myself working with a Creative Director instead of a sales person. Paul’s ability to translate ideas into design with his team is truly remarkable. They are now my first choice for design projects.

We started with a basic business card which as simple as it sounds was outstanding. We then leaned into professional photography with incredible results and we are very excited to see the final product on the new website.

The project team as mentioned is what you expect of an high end advertising agency. I was surprised they took our project. I had a full staff of individuals giving input and direction as well as managing the timeline and content. Very impressed.

It has been very hard for me as a consultant to offer up a design company with confidence because the entire package did not exist. The Marketing Machine has, in many ways, become part of my consulting team. I trust their professionalism and advice.

They have dedicated project managers who keep you on travel weekly. It’s very effective.

The cohesion of the company as a team in addition to their insane creativity and professionalism.

No very pleased.

Overall Score Excellent Company
    They made time for many of my projects despite having a full plate but they are also great about managing expectations.
    Very much in line with what was expected.
    Very High End
    Yes I trust they will do a good job for anyone I refer.