We play the right cards for your business

We play the right Marketing Cards for maximum efficiency and Results.

Benefit from a team of specialists, who will focus on the marketing methods and actions that bring results.

• Str. Nicolae Titulescu, Nr. 1
    Bucharest, B 011131
    Romania

Spartan Restaurant, 5 To Go, PhotoHotel, iTotem, Logiscool, Stewart English, SeatBelt

Building E-learning Modules Image

Building E-learning Modules

5 To Go, the biggest small cafeteria from Romania, needed a tool in order to improve their induction.

We helped them with:

• Setting up a LMS that was suited to their needs and budget
  • Creating scripts for their internal proceses
  • Filming and editing for every single process

The result was that for the newer employees was easier to start and more efficient

Getting client from Google Ads Search Image

Getting client from Google Ads Search

One of our first clients (that is still continuing with us) is ABC Control. They are a business services company that provides maintaince for business offices and restaurants.

They wanted efficient Google Ad campaigns in order to attract more clients.

Our set-up worked very well and provided them a good enough number of new leads, day by day.

Launching a Campaign for Trampoline Park Image

Launching a Campaign for Trampoline Park

We worked from the very beginning with High Jump (a trampoline Park from Brasov). They externalised the entire Marketing Department to us, meaning:

1. Creating a professional website
  2. Communicating organically on Facebook and Instagram
  3. SEO (off-site and on-site)
  4. Facebook Ads
  5. Google Ads

From the first day they had a lot of people in the trampoline park and it continued

like this.
Right Employees for Turism Industry Image

Right Employees for Turism Industry

We work with PhotoHotel since 2017 and one of the major challenges was to attract a large enough number of candidates for the Photographer and Sales Consultant jobs.

We succed every year to this, using:
- Facebook Ads (relevant audience, appealing visuals and convincing text)
- Google Ads
- Jobs Platforms
- Improving the landing page

PPC & Website Refresh for Security Systems Provider

"They are honest and respectful of their work, which are the main assets for me. Happy client, happy results."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Initially responsible for restarting PPC campaigns, Marketing Deck has since expanded their role to developing new landing pages to promote emerging business lines. They're now refreshing the main website.

Roxana Domnica
Marketing Manager, SBT Group

Internal and external stakeholders enjoyed the new site layout, and the brand also saw increased sales. Marketing Deck shows impressive technical skills coupled with proactive implementation. They continue to play a central part in multiple ongoing digital marketing and web design projects.

I am a marketing manager for a security systems provider.

For what projects/services did your company hire Marketing Deck?

We hired them to restart our PPC campaigns but also to help us develop new landing pages for new lines of business. Also, we need a refresh on our main company website and support in all our web development strategy.

A better image for the company, updated layouts, sales for the ad campaigns.

We met at a conference, followed their work and gained trust after the first meeting. Very client and solutions oriented, exactly what i was looking for.

They designed and implemented a new category in out main site and decided what content to keep on it. Designed a new landing page for our new service - electronic surveillance. Working on a ecommerce website for a new business line. Redesigned an old landing page in order to get more sales.

We worked with 3 or 4 people, but what I like most is that every time I have a question, someone is there to answer. The project manager does a good work, i suppose :)

The first impact was feedback from our parteners and clients, in terms of new layout. And yes, the sales got better also. For the rest of them, work in progress. But i am very happy with the response time and the solutions that they provide, without having to ask several times for them :)

Compared with other development teams I have worked with, impressive - smooth, rapid solution, proactive and very fast implementations.

I'm not easily impressed but they are honest and respectful of their work, which are the main assets for me. Happy client, happy results.

None for the moment. Since we have many ongoing projects, hope they continue to be proactive and understant our need better than us, maybe.

Facebook & Google Ads for Programming School

"On multiple campaigns, they've provided some of the best results that we've had."

Marketing Deck manages Facebook and Google Ads campaigns, adapting text for different audiences, monitoring the results, and fine-tuning accordingly.

Dana Banica
Master Franchisee, Logiscool

The campaigns generated a significant number of registrants, with the first campaign achieving new records for registration. Marketing Deck has a prompt, transparent communication style.

I am the Master Franchisor of a Kids Programming School called Logiscool. We have 35 Logiscool Centers in Romania teaching children how to code. My Role is to make sure that everything goes well on a strategical level.

For what projects/services did your company hire Marketing Deck?

We hired Marketing Deck for the periods in which we launch the registrations for our IT classes. Basically, this happens 3 times a year: In January – February, in May – July and in September – October. We also have an in-house Marketing Manager that makes sure that everything is going well. Marketing Deck communicates directly with the partners from different locations and sets up the campaign accordingly with their request.

We had 2 goals: outsource the whole campaign management and communication to a third party that does only Marketing. Second was to improve the results and ROI from the Facebook Ads and Google Ad campaigns

They were recommended to me by our franchise consultants. We started to work on a different project and I liked the way they delivered so we believed that they would do a good job on this project also… and they did.

Basically, when we start a new registrations campaign they set up the Facebook Ads and Google Ads. They adapt the texts for each school, set up the campaign, monitor it and do the fine tuning so we get the most out of the money that the business owner (Franchisee) spends.

There are 2 people that we work with: Paul – the project manager that sets up the strategy and communicates with our local partners and Catalin that makes the technical implementations

We made a top of our best performing schools regarding the number of new registrants that they had. In our first campaign that we run, we got new records regarding the number of new registrants.

Very effective. We communicated easily on Whatsapp for short adjustments and for long details on e-mail. They provide very fast response to most of the requests that we had.

What we liked the most were the results. On multiple campaigns, they've provided some of the best results that we've had… and we continue to work with them because of that. Also a lot of our partners appreciated the way they communicate, very fast and open.

For sure… nobody is perfect . What we think they can improve is to be a more innovative and to bring a new strategy on Ads. What they did work very well, but maybe there are other methods to be even better

Web Design & Branding for Health & Safety Platform

"Their flexibility and ability to capture my ideas stand out, even when I don’t verbalize them properly."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Marketing Deck redesigned and redeveloped a website and now provides digital marketing. Their services for the latter project involve Google Ads and Facebook campaigns, as well as Instagram efforts.

Bogdan Neagu
General Manager, Seatbelt Consulting

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the number of users that are utilizing their website. They praise Marketing Deck for their ability to manifest their desires, as well as their planning and execution. Customers can expect an adaptable partner that communicates through a range of solutions.

I’m the general manager of SeatBelt Consulting. We’re a consultancy for health and safety services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Marketing Deck?

We went to them for online marketing.

Marketing Deck is managing Google Ads and Facebook campaigns for us. We’re starting Instagram campaigns now as well. I don’t remember all the services, but we’re doing a lot of things around health and safety and fire protection.

They also designed our new SeatBelt.ro website and created content for it. I set the direction and gave them my vision, and they turned that into the product. We had a website in place, but it needed to be rebuilt. I used another partner for the first development. They also designed brochures for employee information.

I was in contact with two people, but I don’t know what the size of the team was. I was the single point of contact from our side.

How did you come to work with Marketing Deck?

I’d worked with Paul (Owner, Marketing Deck) 10 years ago for public speaking training and consultancy, and I trusted him.

The total cost so far is around $50,000.

I started working with Marketing Deck 3–4 years ago, and it’s ongoing.

The feedback is excellent. 200,000 are using people my e-learning platform, and they’ve given excellent feedback.

How did Marketing Deck perform from a project management standpoint?

I give them the task and they make an action plan and deliver the product. I’m very happy. We use GoToMeeting, WhatsApp, email, and phone for communication.

Every company has something to improve, but I don’t have anything in mind now. I’m very happy with them.

I would recommend Marketing Deck. They’re very flexible, they’re able to deliver, and they’re creative.

Digital Marketing & Website UX for Trampoline Park

"I continue to work with them because they bring me good results."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Marketing Deck was tasked with implementing several digital marketing campaigns for a trampoline park. The team focused on social media posts and optimizing the website for search engines.

Rami Shukha
CEO, High Jump

The team is highly motivated to deliver the best solutions, meeting deadlines and maintaining consistent communication. They offer dedicated and skilled project management. Marketing Deck’s efforts have led to an ongoing, successful partnership.

I’m the director of several businesses, including High Jump, a trampoline park.

What challenge were you trying to address with Marketing Deck?

I opened the first large trampoline park in Romania, and I had the challenge of popularizing it and encouraging people to visit for the first time.

We engaged them specifically for their online marketing services. Marketing Deck established Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube profiles for the business, and posted daily based on our discussions. They managed campaigns on Google, Facebook, and Instagram. They also managed messages from clients.

They also redeveloped the website I made with another company, to make it more usable and SEO-friendly. Currently, the team is managing the promotion of another of my businesses, with campaigns and posts for Google and Facebook.

There have been about four people involved. I’ve been in contact with Paul (Owner), Elena (Social Media Manager), Catalin (Project Manager), and Mihai (Social Media Specialist).

How did you come to work with Marketing Deck?

I got a recommendation from a friend. Paul is known in Romania as a good speaker. He was just starting his company, and he gave me a good offer for the time, so I decided to partner with him.

The total cost has been €20,000 (approximately $21,800 USD).

I started working with Marketing Deck in June 2019, and the project is ongoing.

I continue to work with them because they bring me good results. I don’t have specific numbers, but I know that my business has grown in terms of clients and turnover with the help of Marketing Deck.

How did Marketing Deck perform from a project management standpoint?

Marketing Deck kept their schedules and targets. They consulted with me on every decision to make sure we were moving in the right direction.

Their team is well-organized and they know how to do things on short notice. Paul is a very good person, and very professional. I can ask him for help with anything business-related, even if it’s not within the marketing area. He’ll do anything to get it right, and won’t give me an answer just to please me. He will do the research in order to find the right solution.

Not really. They don’t provide offline services, but they’re good in terms of online marketing. In the beginning, I was also hoping they’d help me with brochures and other material, but it wasn’t a problem.

Take the time to put everything on paper from the beginning, in terms of requirements and conditions. Marketing Deck will respect it completely.

Overall Score I’m enjoying their services very much.

Digital Marketing Campaigns for International Coding School

"They were very fast to implement the project and very reactive when we asked for changes."

June - Oct. 2020

An international school hired Marketing Deck to conduct digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Google. The client wanted to increase their registrations for their summer camps and demo lessons.

Brussels, Belgium
Mihaela Sicoe
Master Partner, Smart Kids SRL

When Marketing Deck took over the company's project, their CPL immensely decreased. Moreover, they had an excellent registration rate because of the amazing campaigns. They are communicative, detailed, and helpful.

I am the Master Partner of Logiscool Belgium - an international coding school for kids and teens.

For what projects/services did your company hire Marketing Deck?

Facebook, Instagram and Google campaign for summer camps and autumn courses.

Obtain registrations for the summer camps and for the demo lessons.

How did you select Marketing Deck?

Based on their experience with Logiscool Romania, at the recommandation of one of the School Managers.

Marketing Deck had to set-up and do the follow-up of the Digital Marketing Campaign for the summer camps we organised and also for the demo lessons in the view of the autumn course registration campaign.

Paul and Catalin.

Since I am working with them, the price per lead has diminished considerably and we had a very good registration rate.

The team was very responsive to my demands and I felt the message was passing through very easily.

They were very fast to implement the project and very reactive when we asked for changes. Also reports on their activity and suggestions for the improvement of the campaign were sent on a weekly basis.

For me it would have been easier if the team could completely manage a project in French, without my input, but I knew from the beginning that they do not speak French, so not an issue in the end.

Digital Strategy for Language School

"Their responsiveness and the fact that they continue to come up with creative ideas and suggestions."

Aug. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Marketing Deck provided a digital strategy for a language school. The team developed a strategy in order to grow the client base and build the brand.

Ellisa Calenic (Stewart)
Director, Stewart English

Stakeholders are happy with the collaborative partnership. Within a short period of time, the team was able to exceed the company's expectations. The team maintains a steady workflow with its responsiveness. They're eager to deliver quality results in the field of education.

I am the director of a small language school.

For what projects/services did your company hire Marketing Deck?

To help us grown our client base and build our brand.

To build our client numbers and awareness of our brand.

Recommended

They provided digital marketing strategy and put the plan in motion, passing our targets ahead of the deadline.

Prjoect manager, digital copyrighter, digital advertising manager

Exceeded our targets in a very short time.

Excellent, they are very responsive and serious about getting work done.

Their responsiveness and the fact that they continue to come up with creative ideas and suggestions after the initial phases of the projects.

They were really great.