San Diego SEO Expert - Local SEO Agency

Our San Diego SEO experts have helped many small businesses suceed with local seo over the years. Our services are designed to help our clients find new customers and boost sales. We specialize in local SEO, social media marketing, PPC and web design. All of the campaigns we build for our clients are custom.

Today many company's require clients to sign up for long term contracts with expensive early cancelation fees. Our company however, does not believe in long term contracts. Instead we offer our services on a month to month basis. Whether it's improving your websites SEO or building a website for your business, Marcher Internet Marketing can help.

Carlsbad, CA
  • Marcher Internet Marketing
    2331 Terraza Guitara
    Carlsbad, CA 92009

ChristmasLightHanging.com SEO

ChristmasLightHanging.com is a national Christmas light installation company. Their goals for the project were to improve their rankings and convert website traffic into new customers. When we first started the project in June, ChristmasLightHanging.com’s website had just been created so it did not have any SEO yet. San Diego is one of their main markets, so we focused a lot of the campaign on keywords related to the Christmas light industry in San Diego. Overall our goal was to rank their website on the first page for high traffic keywords like “Christmas light hanging,” “Christmas light installation" and “commercial Christmas light installation” before the Christmas season started in November. Over the years we’ve worked on a lot of websites that have little to no SEO. On average it usually takes anywhere from 6 months to a year for a new website to rank in the search results. Being that the Christmas season was only 6 months away, we knew that we had a lot of work to do in order...

Travcar Social Media Marketing

Travcar Car Rental is a local car rental company that services the San Diego Airport and surrounding communities. When we started working with Travcar they had a profile on Facebook, but did not have an account on Instagram. On this project our role was to increase Travcar’s brand awareness and SEO rankings. We started the project by creating an Instagram profile for Travcar. After about 6 months of working on the campaign, we were able to grow Travcar’s following on Instagram from 0 followers to over 10 thousand followers. By increasing the amount of followers they had, we made it possible for Travcar to reach thousands of people every time they published a post on Instagram. Another great benefit of the campaign was that it helped increase their SEO rankings and website traffic. We were happy to see Travcar build a following with the help of our SEO services.

QualityGE.com Website Design

Quality General Engineering, Inc. is a small privately owned construction company that partners with SDG&E on electric and gas projects in San Diego. Quality General Engineering, Inc. was looking to re-design their website in order to improve their overall brand image. One of the first things we focus on when we begin a project is evaluating our client’s current online presence. Our SEO company in San Diego started this project by brainstorming ideas with Quality General Engineering, Inc. about possible design styles and goals for the website. After studying their website we began the initial design process. One of the main things we noticed was that their website needed a simpler user experience. So we focused on creating a more simplistic and flat design throughout the website. That way, users would be able to find information on the website more easily. By focusing on this general concept, we were able to give their website a more modern and professional image overall.

Digital Marketing and Web Support for Book Website

"[Marcher] delivers personalized service and a firm commitment to doing the job right."

July 2016 - Ongoing

Marcher fixed the photos and contact form on a pre-existing website. They set up social media accounts for the Major League Baseball-focused company. Now, they help out with maintenance and marketing on an ongoing basis.

Carlsbad, California
Steve Haferkamp
Owner, MLB Journey

The redesigned site is more attractive and functional; email inquiries now reach the intended recipient. Marcher accepts constructive input but also brings creative ideas to the table. Hands-on attention from the owner helps them beat deadlines and deliver high-quality work at an exceptional value.

I'm the owner along with my wife of MLBjourney.com. We wrote a book about taking our sons to all the major league baseball parks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Marcher Internet Marketing?

Our publisher had set up a shell of a website but it had issues we didn’t know how to fix. The biggest problem was that none of the inquiries from the site’s contact page were actually coming through. It was a huge problem when the Red Sox would email me but the message didn't go through. Also, the publisher is on the other side of the country and we really wanted to find someone local.

We used Marcher to help fix the website as well as to do some marketing and social media. I met with Blake (owner and president, ‎Marcher Internet Marketing) several times to discuss my ideas. He set up our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. Since our publisher didn't use the right dimensions, he had to edit photos for the website so they would fit on the page without gaps. He fixed the contact section of the site so now we receive inquiries that come in, including book orders. Overall, he made the site more user friendly.

I’ve only worked with Blake.

How did you come to work with Marcher Internet Marketing?

I found Marcher on the Nextdoor website. Blake responded and we met in person a few days later. I felt he understood our needs and his rates were lower than other firms.

We’ve spent a little over $1,000.

We started working together in July 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve definitely noticed an uptick in our followers. It’s a very positive change simply to have an effective web presence. Before, I wasn’t getting messages when people tried to email me through the site. Blake fixed that and now I get everything.

How did Marcher Internet Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Blake is very easy to work with. I call or text and he always gets right back to me. He’s very accessible, which is what I was looking for versus someone hours away in a different time zone. We can meet up very easily if I need to make any changes or want to show him something. If I ever need anything, I just call Blake.

Blake delivers personalized service and a firm commitment to doing the job right. If I ever don't like some aspect of the site, he’ll fix it without complaining. That’s the kind of service you won’t get with a big company. He’s given me so many ideas, which I really appreciate. Most importantly, he exceeds my expectations every time.

I’m always telling Blake that he needs to do more marketing. Going by referrals is great but he should be on marketing platforms to get the Marcher name out there. By being on Clutch he’s starting to do that, and I think he's going to be very successful.

Have a budget in mind and tell Blake what you’re looking to accomplish. He’ll let you know what services he can offer. He’s open to suggestions and will also bring ideas to the table.

Overall Score Outstanding.
    He delivers projects before the deadline.
    He came in below budget, and never tries to upsell me.
    He delivers everything I ask for and more.
    I've referred him to several other people in the area.

Web Upgrade and Marketing Support for Student Loan Company

“Their high level of accessibility is invaluable.”

Oct. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Marcher updated a website using PHP, incorporating new features (i.e., contact form, news section). They oversee social media marketing, including Facebook ad campaigns and associated budgets.

San Diego, California
Managing Member, Loan Consolidation Company

Marcher's changes to the website have been well received. Thanks to their social media marketing efforts, overall online engagement is on the rise. Readily available, Marcher's high level of communication sets them apart and makes for a seamless collaboration.

I work for an organization that provides student loan consolidation services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Marcher Internet Marketing?

We wanted to upgrade our website and market our business through Facebook ads.

Using PHP, Marcher updated the layout and organization of information on our website, incorporating a new contact form and a news section. They also oversee our social media marketing, determining what to spend on Facebook ad campaigns as needed.

I work with a single point of contact, Blake (Owner and President, Marcher Internet Marketing).

We've invested around $6,000.

We started working together in October 2017 and expect to wrap up the work this month [March 2018].

We've seen more engagement on Facebook and are pleased with the cosmetic changes Marcher has made to the website.

Blake was very responsive and accessible, communicating mostly through email and phone.

Blake made himself available to us whenever we needed. Their high level of accessibility is invaluable.

No. Blake is great at what he does.

Make sure that Marcher has the time to take you on as a client, since Blake tends to spend a lot of his own time with his clients.

Overall Score I'm glad I found Marcher.
    They're always on time.
    Their prices are on par with competitors.
    Due to the quality of their communication, they deliver high quality work.
    I'd recommend them to a friend.