Mantthan - Churning Ideas into Reality

In the present times of highly competitive business environment, having an online presence is the need of the hour. It is no longer counted as luxury. With the upcoming of tablets, smartphones and other devices, people are relying upon internet services more than ever before. Staying ahead of competitors is a challenge which you can meet only if you strong presence on the web space. If you are looking for a comprehensive range of web solutions then Mantthan is the place for you.

We provide a range of web solutions to clients from all walks of life.

- Website Design and Development
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Ecommerce Solutions

Mohit Sachdeva

Benny Tan

Alex Soltani

Paras Global Education website designed by Mantthan

Paras Global Education is a group of Overseas Education Consultants who have themselves been students in different worldwide colleges for various years. They are associated with a substantial system of abroad students and staff right now contemplating or working in universities all through the world.

3Arrows - website designed & developed by Mantthan

3Arrows is a financial advisory firm providing financial and taxation solutions nationwide.

Orione website designed by Mantthan

Orione - A Pharma company totally dedicated to the well being of pets. The client hired Mantthan for designing the website for the target customers and suppliers ready to take bulk orders.

www.skywingcarriers.com designed by Mantthan

Skywing is an HTML based static website designed and developed by Mantthan Web Solutions keeping in mind that the client wanted to have a simple yet presice looking website just to spread words about the company.

Skypackers - A packers and movers company website designed by Mantthan Web Solutions

We designed & developed the branding materials along with the website for a specialized IBA approved packers and movers company - Skypackers.in. Mantthan Web Solutions designed the UX/UI of the website and got it approved from the client prior to the development process.

Globus Travel portal designed by Mantthan

Professionallogodesigners.com

Mantthan designed a website specifically targeting logo and branding design services.

Sportsadda.in (A website for renting sports, hiking and photography equipments)

A website we designed & developed for renting sports, hiking and photography equipments PAN India.

Cloudnow website we designed for one of our clients based in UK

Cloudnow website we designed for one of our clients based in UK

Custom Software Dev for Translation Service Provider

"The team’s timely delivery and transparency stood out most to us."

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

Mantthan Web Solutions LLP built a software solution for a translation service provider to automate processes. Internal users can see key details at a glance and assign projects to translators.

New Delhi, India
Anjali Taneja
Project Manager, Coral Knowledge Services Pvt. Ltd.

The solution arrived on time and met all requirements. Mantthan Web Solutions LLP ran an efficient and productive workflow from start to finish. Customers can expect a highly honest team that delivers rapidly without sacrificing quality.

I’m a project manager for Coral Knowledge Services Pvt. Ltd. We provide translation services to clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mantthan Web Solutions LLP?

We engaged Mantthan Web Solutions LLP to develop software to manage the conversation between our management team and our translators.

We wanted a software solution to automate specific work processes.

We received a reference to Mantthan Web Solutions LLP from a friend.

Mantthan Web Solutions LLP built a software solution to automate processes in our communication between management and translators. It allows us to quickly check all project details at a glance and assign projects to translators.

We worked with 4–5 people.

Mantthan Web Solutions LLP turned around a high-quality, efficient software system quickly.

The project ran smoothly from start to finish.

The team’s timely delivery and transparency stood out most to us.

No, we’re pleased with their work.

Mobile App Dev. for Customer Relationship Management

“They were good at understanding our requirements and user accessibility.”

Apr. 2017 - Sept. 2017

Mantthan used provided wireframes to augment development of a third party’s iOS and Android app that's integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

Mohit Sachdeva
Director, Cloud Now Technologies

Mantthan’s dedicated approach allowed for pre-deadline delivery of an accessible frontend and UX. Feedback from the end client’s case study has been positive. UX consultancy is a hallmark of their commendable service.

I’m the director of Cloud Now Technologies. We provide services around Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mantthan?

One of my clients wanted a mobile application which was comprised of more than what Microsoft offers for free.

I had a general idea of what I wanted. I led my workshops with the client and had a high-level sketch of what the wireframes would look like, which I provided to Mantthan.

They helped me develop an iOS and Android app for a company that handles cases for their customers. They wanted to make sure that their clients could check whether their service agreement had any recent technical tickets and what state they were in when service representatives showed up. All of that information surfaces from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

I interacted with four main people, including Sakshi [Co-Owner & Founder, Mantthan Web Solutions], and Vishakha [Founder & Director, Mantthan Web Solutions]. They also had a lead developer and a frontend person. There was one primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with Mantthan?

I’ve used other companies based in India in the past. I heard about Mantthan from a friend, so I approached them for my personal website. They did that so well that I approached them again to help me with the mobile app.

We spent $6,000–$7,000.

We worked together from April 2017 until September 2017.

The app was completed in September 2017 and went live in October 2017. The client provided a case study, and so far, the feedback has been good. The uptake of the app has been 100%. The team likes to use it. The frontend and UX are both very good and easy to use.

How did Mantthan perform from a project management standpoint?

They managed the project well on their end. We had a call every other day because I didn’t want to be too onerous. We were well within schedule and budget, and they put in the effort to deliver before deadline. We mostly communicated through email, and also had conference calls.

They were good at understanding our requirements and user accessibility. The UX consultant was really great and also the main thing that distinguished them from others.

There’s always room for communication and expectations management to improve.

They don’t say no. A couple of people on the team are good. Some of them challenged us and some didn’t. A potential customer should sometimes ask them if they agree or not. They sometimes think the customer is right, but that’s not always the case.

Overall Score It was a good experience, but things can always improve.
    My project was delivered on time and within budget. They always showed up for meetings and were accommodating when I changed meeting times.
    We always like to get more for our money. What they delivered was very well priced. It helped me to make some margin as well.
    They delivered what was expected. It was great.
    They did a fantastic job for me. I’d recommend them to anyone.

Custom CRM for Fintech Company

“It has improved our efficiency and productivity… some of the clients are getting such good communication that we're getting very good reviews.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Mantthan built a custom CRM solution that integrated different software (Vtiger, Zoho) to build out the information management capability to also support project management.

Melbourne, Australia
Director, Fintech Company

The multifunctional platform has improved efficiency and client support. Earlier delays due to the time difference were resolved.

I’m the founder of a company that serves fintech firms by automating operational tasks through software applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mantthan Web Solutions?

We needed a CRM that would allow us to keep all of our client data in one centralized system – rather than 2 or 3 platforms as it was – to better manage information and improve efficiency. We needed a custom solution given our requirements.

Mantthan built us a custom CRM that helps to collect and manage client information, including account management and invoicing. I gave them the product brief, we had scoping sessions, and they did the requirement analysis. They customized the CRM based on our requirements by integrating elements from both Vtiger and Zoho CRM. They host the application on their server.

A ticketing system is part of the customization they did. It integrates project management into the core CRM functionality. We can input all the information about clients after our first meeting with them, then add details after we sign a contract and add projects. We don’t have to move back and forth between different systems.

We still give them a few projects, with specific modifications for clients, for example. We have plans to evolve the system based on feedback from colleagues and clients. I expect we will start that early next year with them.

I communicated directly with our project manager. There were a couple of developers as well.

How did you come to work with Mantthan Web Solutions?

I heard about them from a friend of my dad who I saw when I was in India visiting my family. I had a quick meeting with them there. When I returned, my colleagues and I decided we needed to move on the project as we already had a few clients lined up. We decided to try them out.

Maybe $5000.

It’s ongoing since May or June 2017.

The functionalities of the platform – the database, project management, ticketing system – have improved our efficiency and productivity. We’ve streamlined our information management. For example, we can now know exactly what’s happening with each client, their current status and any pending tasks. We have clear financial updates, about pending invoices, deadlines and resource utilization. We’re able to more clearly communicate with our clients and serve them better. Some of the clients are getting such good communication that we're getting very good reviews.

How did Mantthan Web Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall it was an easy process to get the product out. I got regular project updates. We primarily communicate via email. We use a project management tool to map out requirements and manage timelines. I appreciated that I was able to communicate directly with the person who was working on the project rather than the project manager. I could directly request any specific changes if required.

We had some issues with the time difference that I raised with them. We lost time because there was a lag in response time to emails due to the difference. Even with the time difference we were able to complete the project within the deadline.

We’ve built up trust with them. They’re hitting the deadlines, they’re getting the work done. Quality is good, communication is better. Now we can easily outsource more projects to them. It’s all about the comfort level.

Have a clear, defined analysis of your project needs and clear guidelines for it. If Mantthan is just doing the implementation – not design – have a clear design to give them. Then it will be a seamless process.

We lost time at the beginning because of the time zone difference. Since I gave them feedback, they’ve worked on that and I expect they’ll continue to improve on that front.