Quality solutions at competitive prices

At Mango Projects, we design, develop and deliver technology solutions that empower businesses using web, cloud and mobile technologies.

We are based out at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. We have the perfect blend of technology knowledge, experience and skillset to help you meet your business challenges. Our aim is to make your business goal ours and work with you to achieve them until you are 100% satisfied.

2018
Surrey, Canada
  • Unit 1606 - 13435 104 Avenue, BC
    Surrey, BC V3T 5K6

Trademodo BuildingBetterPractice Itsmymomentum Renterchecks Jetstream National Tenancy Registry
Trademodo B2B Portal Image

Trademodo B2B Portal

Trademodo B2B portal was designed and developed by Mango Projects.

We are currently working on enhancements and support.

Mango Projects website Image

Mango Projects website

We created our very own website using wordpress.

We designed custom wordpress template.

Also wrote all the content and presented beautifully using graphics and design.

Jetstream Agency Image

Jetstream Agency

Jetstream agency website is created using wordpress. We used free theme and customized it to match with client's branding

National Tenancy Registry Image

National Tenancy Registry

National tenancy registry is created using Wordpress. We used free theme and customized it to match with client's branding.

Renterchecks Image

Renterchecks

Rentechecks is tenant background check web application developed using Wordpress.

It is using Stripe payment processor.

Itsmymomentum Image

Itsmymomentum

Itsmymomentum wants to create an ecosystem that fuels growth and discovery to help people feel healthier and happier.

It is a React Native Expo Framework based mobile application. Backend was created using PHP Laravel and MySQL.

Web Development for Online Dating Service Company

"It’s been a super smooth engagement."

Aug. 2020 - Ongoing

Mango Projects Inc. created a WordPress platform for a dating service, using detailed designs and templates from Adobe XD. The website will be launched in the market soon.

Victoria, Canada
Co-Founder, Online Dating Service

The team at Mango Projects Inc. delivers a seamless experience. They're responsive and skilled. Their adaptability makes them stand out from other providers.

I’m the co-founder and creative director of an online dating service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mango Projects Inc.?

We worked with them to build an online presence for my company.

The team helped me pick the design templates and then turn them into a functional website. It was mostly done through WordPress but is connected to our backend software. I had built the file in Adobe XD, and then put that into WordPress.

I was in touch with one person.

How did you come to work with Mango Projects Inc.?

I got linked up with them through another entrepreneur that I know. He had done work with them in the past, so it was a natural recommendation.

We started working with them a few months ago, and it’s 95% complete. We’re making a few design tweaks before we bring it to the market.

While we haven’t launched the site yet, my experience with them has been very easy. The team was accommodating to any changes I chose to make. We also overcame any tech challenges that came up. It’s been a super smooth engagement.

How did Mango Projects Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We chatted on the phone and through Zoom a few times, but most of our communication was through email. They were quick to respond.

I think they’re great. When I suggested changes, they were happy to let me know their thoughts from a tech perspective. I found that to be very helpful.

No, I’m really happy with what they did.

We had an open flow on that.
    I already have.

WordPress Development for Small Business Marketplace

"The overall quality of Mango’s work is exceptional."

Jun. 2020 - Ongoing

A small business marketplace hired Mango to develop their WordPress website. The team includes features and functionalities with a focus on user experience.

London, Canada
Jeff Duke
Director Of Operations, Locorum London

Internal stakeholders are impressed with Mango’s contributions, noting their ability to make recommendations as a result of their experience. The team is knowledgeable, professional, and responsible. Customers can expect a smooth and successful engagement.

I’m the director of operations at Locorum London, a small business marketplace.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mango Projects Inc.?

We needed support with WordPress development.

We’re addressing a number of different things with Mango. Currently, the team is building about a WordPress site with some pretty in-depth functionality through user-generated content, event calendars, and neighborhood listings with interactive maps.

The team is also building out all of our templates for our blog and page content that we’ll use going forward. Additionally, we’ve had them working the Shopify side of the store, just doing some cosmetic changes.

There have been three team members working with us.

How did you come to work with Mango Projects Inc.?

We found Mango through a recommendation from another tech company, whose founder I’m friends with.

We’ve spent about $20,000.

We’ve been working together since June 2020.

The overall quality of Mango’s work is exceptional. We rely heavily on these websites functioning properly, particularly in regards to user experience, and Mango has delivered.

Everything we’ve asked of them has been completed, and they’ve gone above and beyond the call of duty by making additional recommendations. Their experience with the platform has been a huge benefit, as have the suggestions they’re able to make as a result of it.

How did Mango Projects Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve made time for us with meetings, communication has been fantastic, and they’ve integrated themselves into our project management system through Slack and Asana. Mango has been very responsive, and on every deadline we’ve set, the work has been completed. Our weekly meetings have always been on time. So far, it’s been nothing but a fantastic experience.

The recommendations they make are the biggest highlight of the engagement. They don’t just do what we ask — they use their experience to make the platform better and to improve the UX/UI. It’s been a huge asset.

At this point, I don’t think so. I’ve worked with a number of different developers over my career, and this has been my best experience by far.

Beta App Dev for Wellness App Startup

"The app is fully functioning and we don’t receive any complaints because the foundation is built really well."

Dec. 2018 – Ongoing

Mango Projects Inc. developed a beta app for a wellness platform. Though the work paused due to COVID-19, they used various technologies to put the version together, including React Native and Laravel.

Vancouver, Canada
Anna Chan
CoFounder, It's My Momentum

The level of quality work found in the beta app is impressive according to external feedback and limited complaints from users. Mango Projects Inc.’s ability to capably meet deadlines and explain their process is great. The client can count on them to fill any gaps and reliably deliver, too.

I’m the founder and CEO of It’s My Momentum, a wellness platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mango Projects Inc.?

I was trying to create a beta version of my app. We were testing the market and needed to have a development team in place. We couldn’t do it internally so we had to outsource it.

They’ve worked with us to create the beta version of the app. We scoped out the work with their team. As far as I know, they’ve developed using TypeScript, React Native, and Expo.

At least 2–3 people have worked with us.

How did you come to work with Mango Projects Inc.?

I’d known Ketan (Founder) already, so we hired them to do the development work. I knew he’s a great person who is hardworking and dedicated, so I was trying to find a way for us to work together.

When it came time to create the beta version of the app, I knew he’d do a great job and be conscious that we didn’t have a massive budget since we aren’t externally funded as a startup. The fit was great and they were cost-efficient.

We’ve spent between $12,000– $15,000.

We started working together in around December 2018. We’re working to do a bit more development in the Fall, but because of COVID-19, we’re unsure what it will look like.

We really wanted the beta app to be functional and testable, which they more than accomplished. We’ve heard so many stories of how beta apps can be glitchy, but we’ve had no glitches at all for months on end. The app is fully functioning and we don’t receive any complaints because the foundation is built really well. Even from day 1, all of the feedback has been positive and impressed that it’s a beta app. They did a really good job.

How did Mango Projects Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a good workflow — it is nice to manage the project with them. There’s so many stories about how things can go wrong in developing an app, but that never happened with us. Nothing is ever delayed and it’s been smooth. We use Asana to manage the project. All of our deadlines have been met and they’ve been very involved in managing the project between our teams.

Our tech partner has a very high standard for communication through GitHub and recording what’s been done, so that’s one area of project management that could have been improved.

They’re just great people to work with. When a situation came up where someone from the team could no longer work on the project, and they instantly filled the role — we didn’t skip a beat and the team was never compromised. Their ability to manage the project is just great and we appreciate that aspect. They’re also really great, technically speaking.

We never have to worry about how they’re running their team and the workflow never gets delayed. We can be certain that the deadline will be hit within a reasonable plus or minus amount of time, as compared to month-long delays from other vendors. Even if something comes a day later than the deadline, they explain why and it’s always completely fine.

The only thing would be the point about documentation through GitHub for our tech partner. It also would have been our tech partner’s preference to build the product on Django, but they weren’t very familiar with it so we went with Laravel, which we were completely fine with.

Wordpress Dev for Background Check Data Platform

“Their key strength is the ability to pare things down to an MVP that works at the most basic level.”

July. 2019 - Ongoing

Mango Projects delivered the MVP and scaling of a background check consumer product for a risk research company. They worked with WordPress, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and Python to deliver their solution.

Victoria, Canada
Co-founder, Certn

The return on investment from the product delivered by Mango Projects was incredible, blowing client expectations out of the water. Their team is organized and communicative throughout their work, providing uniquely positioned expertise to deliver and test a product in a new market.

I’m the co-founder and head of product at Certain. We are a human risk intelligence platform, so we do background checks and find information about people to assess risk in pre-employment, insurance, lending, and tenant screening.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mango Projects Inc?

Mango projects developed our MyCRC product. We had an idea that there was a segment of consumers in Canada that wanted to run background checks on themselves, and we needed a development partner to help us come up with a solution to offer them.

They used a bunch of different technologies to help us deliver our product, including everything from WordPress for the MVP and connecting that to our existing API integrations to HTML, CSS, and JavaScript for the frontend and Python and Django for the backend. The final product was a web portal that allows consumers to view the results of a background check conducted on themselves.

We only had one main point of contact for the project that all of our communication was able to flow through.

How did you come to work with Mango Projects Inc?

I looked at a bunch of different providers but decided to work with them because of their reputation and my familiarity with their founder.

We spent about $5,000 in total.

On this specific project, we started working in July 2019 and are continuing to work together.

I’ve worked with them for many years because of the consistent affordability and quality of their services. Any time I need to test a hypothesis, they are able to provide a solid, fast solution for my MVP that I can then take and build in house.

With this particular project, they were able to build a solution in two weeks and we managed to scale that from zero to handling a few hundred thousand dollars a month in revenue before we even considered touching the foundation that they had built. To be able to build a product that can deliver that high of a return on investment is absolutely incredible.

How did Mango Projects Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Slack as our primary communication tool, so that was the primary way that our engineers and account managers communicated with the team members on their side of the project.

They have always been super responsive there, so we’ve never had any problems with communication or being able to meet the deadlines that we set out of the beginning of our work. Any time they say they’re going to deliver something it is there on the day they promised without fail.

Their key strength is the ability to pare things down to an MVP that works at the most basic level in order to help a developer prove a concept. That is something that a lot of dev shops don’t do.

A lot of people will try to sell you on a full development process when you just want to test the market, and Mango Projects provides that capability completely. They are a fantastic partner for any startup because of that capability.

No, I really don’t think there’s anything they need to improve. If anything, they should charge more, because the things they are able to accomplish are really excellent.

WordPress Dev for Digital Marketing Agency

"Their communication was strong."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Mango Projects Inc. provided WordPress development and website management for a marketing agency. Their team supplied web design work

Victoria, British Columbia
CoFounder and Director, Jetstream Agency

Mango Projects Inc. has provided strong collaboration and a solid overall presence. Communication and project management was solid. They addressed all issues in an effective manner.

I’m the co-founder and director for Jetstream Agency, a digital marketing agency in Victoria, British Columbia.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mango Projects Inc.?

I was trying to get my website up and running. I contracted them to take the site and build the design.

They remade the site and incorporated the logo we had. WordPress was used to set it up. Their team purchased a theme and used it to make changes. After that was completed, they’ve done some web design work in conjunction with our clients.

I was only in contact with one person. I don’t know how many actually worked on the project.

How did you come to work with Mango Projects Inc.?

I found them through my business partner. The partner recommended me to the company.

We spent around $2,000–$2,500 on the project.

The work started in November 2019 and the consulting work is ongoing.

The result of the collaboration was a strong online presence. We wanted a strong look and feel for the website and we got that. Overall, it’s been a really good experience.

How did Mango Projects Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very easy to work with. I didn’t communicate directly with the team, but things moved quickly. I had good communication with the project owner.

Their communication was strong. When you’re building something, there’s a difference between what you envision and what it actually looks like. They were able to address those issues.

I can’t think of anything.

Platform Development for Seafood B2B Platform

“They delivered great value for the cost of their services.”

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

Mango Projects Inc. created and launched a platform that enables seafood exchange, procurement, and sourcing. They’re continuing to iron out any bugs that arise within the solution temporarily.

Richmond, Canada
Market Global Commodities Exchange Corp

Those who have examined the final product commend its sophistication and overall high-quality. The team’s turnaround time and ability to deliver superior work at affordable price points stood out. They effectively stayed in control of their estimated schedule and timeline for achieving milestones.

I’m the CEO of a B2B company that helps with the procurement and sourcing for seafood-related businesses around the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mango Projects Inc.?

They built and deployed our platform to help our customers source and procure seafood.

They helped us build our entire platform, which is built mainly out of .NET Core. Within the solution, users create accounts that allow them to interact with and add other businesses. They interact by sending direct messages and writing reviews for services.

Companies are able to claim and control their business pages by uploading identifying information. That allows them to interact with customers and comment on reviews they’ve been given. They’re also able to broadcast information through posts. If they have an inventory that they need to clear out or a special deal of the day, that information will be disseminated to users that are connected with them. Their team was responsible for building all of these capabilities.

At this point, the app is complete. We’re currently in a 60-day period where they’re helping us fix any bugs that come up.

I worked with a designer, lead developer, junior developer, and project manager. We also interacted with the owner of the company.

How did you come to work with Mango Projects Inc.?

They were referred to me by someone in my network. I figured that I’d give them a try. They were able to walk me through exactly what the end platform would look like in the early stages of development. At the time, I’d never built a platform like this before, so I appreciated that guidance. They were also able to detail milestones and a project timeline.

We’ve spent about $150,000.

We began the project in September 2019, and I’m planning on continuing our partnership in the next phase of this project.

I’m happy with everything that they did for us. For the price point and time frame that they’re able to build products, they’re a strong team. That’s why we plan to continue working with them in the future. The value is definitely there.

How did Mango Projects Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Because of the scope of the project, I was expecting some delays. However, we were only about a week late from our final deadline. When it was time to deploy, there were no issues. I was pretty happy with their ability to meet the milestones we set. We used Slack and Asana to communicate with their team. I typically interacted with a project manager, who later delegated work to his development team. I’m able to reach out to the developers as needed.

When the platform was complete, we brought in some external individuals to audit it. Those examining the solution assumed that we paid 50%–80% more than we did. I was surprised to hear that I got that good of a deal. They delivered great value for the cost of their services.

Because they’re an outsourced party, requirements that aren’t extremely clear can sometimes get lost in translation. If we didn’t provide clear standards, they occasionally returned to us with something that had to be fixed later. I could’ve been more clear about various aspects of the project from the start.