Unique Team with Out of Bounds Ideas

Mandy Web Design is a place where creativity joins hands with the supremacy of high-end technology that reflects on the progress of our clients. We are a team of passionate, creative and result oriented professionals, aimed to deliver cutting-edge web design & web development service to fulfill the goals and objectives of clients.

Punjab, India
  • D-151, Second Floor, Phase-8, Industrial Area, Mohali
    Punjab 160071

martaxaccountants.com

Client was looking to create a website for services he provides for business, accounting and taxation. We not only created an interactive website for him, but also wrote SEO friendly content which has helped him generating new leads for his business.

SEO for Yacht Charter Platform

"They enhanced our SEO in a remarkably short timeframe."

Jan. - Dec. 2018

Mandy Web Design implemented SEO to bring greater visibility to an online platform. They assessed the site, provided recommendations, and focused their work around selected keywords.

Business Development Director, Yacht Charter Platform

Those keywords have first-page rankings in Google results and have brought in more online leads. Mandy Web Design provided weekly progress reports, kept in frequent contact from beginning to end, and kept the project running smoothly. They delivered on all requirements with diligence.

I am the business development director of a yacht charter platform that connects shipowners to customers who wish to charter their vessels.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mandy Web Design?

Most of our sales take place online via our portal. Given the competition in this industry, we want to make our business as visible as possible, so we engaged Mandy Web Design to implement SEO on our site.

We wanted our business and its offerings to show up in the first pages of search engine results.

We chose Mandy Web Design based on their numerous positive reviews and recommendations from peers.

We first reviewed our current portal with the Mandy Web Design team, who provided recommendations for how to enhance SEO. We then highlighted keywords that Mandy Web Design focused their SEO strategies on. They provided us with a weekly report of their progress throughout the project.

We worked with a project manager that coordinated with Mandy Web Design and then with our internal team to implement any final changes.

After nine months, we’ve seen our keywords show up on the first page of Google results, which has brought in more online leads.

How did the Mandy Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Mandy Web Design provided regular reports and kept in constant contact with us. The project went smoothly from start to finish under their oversight.

What impresses you about the Mandy Web Design?

They enhanced our SEO in a remarkably short timeframe.

No, we were very happy with their work.

SEO Services for Independent Web Designer

"The whole team has been excellent and quick to rectify issues."

Mandy Web Design developed a comprehensive SEO campaign to attract visitors to a new website and improve its search rankings.

Somerset, United Kingdom
Creative Director, Reor Design

The campaign has progressed smoothly and is projected to meet all its initial goals. Mandy Web Design responds quickly to issues and delivers outstanding results.

I am the creative director of a small- to mid-sized web and graphic design business in Somerset.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mandy Web Design?

We wanted to boost the web presence of a new cleaning business with ongoing SEO work that targeted multiple keywords.

We needed to drive customers the new website through organic SEO.

After sending out many proposals to international SEO companies, we selected Mandy due to their extensive experience and research, detailed pitch, and fair cost.

After designing and developing a website for a cleaning product supplier, we were looking for a company to help us move the business up in search engine rankings, drive customers to the website, and create conversions and sales. We needed a full SEO campaign and wanted to guarantee results for multiple keywords.

Their project manager was our main contact, but we also conversed with their social media lead. Both were very helpful, knowledgeable, and quick to reply to our queries.

The results speak for themselves. We are on track to hit all promised targets, which is all we can ask for. The entire project has been free of stress.

How did the Mandy Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

The whole team has been excellent and quick to rectify issues.

What impresses you about the Mandy Web Design?

First and foremost, we were impressed by their results and the quick responses to issues. We’ve had SEO companies promise the world and not deliver, but the same can't be said for Mandy. We will use them for any future SEO projects and would be happy to recommend their services.

They could have proofed their social media work before going live, as we’ve had some very minor hiccups. Those were quickly rectified, so we really have nothing to complain about.

Overall Score A great experience from start to present!
    They hit every deadline on time and supplied detailed weekly updates.
    We were very happy wit their fair prices.
    Great results and quick response times
    We would recommend them to friends and colleagues

PhP Web Dev for Smartphone Company

“The website is up and working, and people are able to buy our product.”

Oct. - Nov. 2017

Mandy Web Design developed the website to the exact specs provided. They didn’t do backend, and they currently provide maintenance and updates. Plans to move the site off Shopify to its own domain are in the works.

San Diego, California
CEO, Smartphone Company

Mandy Web Design finished the project within the month-long deadline. Communication was strained, and the time difference required late night calls. However, clear and concise directions helped deter any miscommunication.

I’m the CEO of a company that develops smartphones.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mandy Web Design?

We needed a third-party vendor to work on our website and launch it quicker than we could alone.

Our site is on Shopify’s platform, so we already had the backend. Mandy Web Design did the PHP web dev, and we provided all the content we wanted on our site. We showed them a few references for how we wanted our site to look, and they followed our directions completely.

I worked with the owner of the company and one developer, who I told exactly what I was looking for in the website.

How did you come to work with Mandy Web Design?

I sent emails out to 10–15 companies I found on LinkedIn. A marketing company got back to me and referred two companies that could do the work we were looking for. I got in touch with both companies, talk about our requirements, and Mandy Web Design seemed to be the best fit.

They began in October of last year, and the site went live in November. They provide updates and maintenance, and we’re in the process of getting the site on our own domain and off of Shopify.

The website is up and working, and people are able to buy our product. It’s user-friendly, so we’re happy.

How did Mandy Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

The time difference made working together hard. I had to be up past midnight whenever I wanted to talk. We had some hiccups with communication, but that always happens when you’re working with an offsite team. We mainly talked via Skype.

They need to be more responsive and make sure they put together a proper team. Small projects are fine, but for larger ones, they need to be more organized.

Be clear with what you want. and they’ll do it.

Overall Score They're hungry for work, so they do well.
    They stuck to an aggressive timeline.
    They need to spend time and build what their clients want. They shouldn't rush projects.

Branding & Web Design for Small Consulting Company

“Mandy Web has a good quality of work and they know what to do.”

Aug. 2016 - Feb. 2017

Mandy Web provided SEO, branding, and website design services to a small consultancy, working on the logo, site contact form, and keywords, among other areas. They continue to provide maintenance support.

Belgium
CEO, Small Consulting Company

They provide detailed, considered reports that outline the achievements, which include increasing the number of calls and inquiries and keeping clear records of the SEO strategy. The project used Basecamp to ensure all work is delivered on time, though Mandy Web’s communication could be improved.

I’m the CEO of a small consulting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mandy Web?

I was looking to build all my online strategies and use SEO [search engine optimization] keywords. We’re in Belgium and speak French, Dutch, and German. Most of the customers speak French or Dutch, so we need keywords in those languages.

I also wanted to renew our brand with the website and the logo. The goal was to rebuild everything from the bottom up. I was looking for someone with good communication skills and could handle any problems immediately.

The SEO implementation took about 4 months in order to make sure we had a good ranking on Google. We had to make sure they understood the keywords in French or Dutch. The website took about 6 months. The website is like a Google form. They set up a feature where someone can post a message or request us to contact them. We’re continuing to improve it. They do the security of the website and also did a personal website blog for me.

We now work together if we have questions, issues, or need to make an update on the website. They help with implementation for a customer who has new needs or wants to get a quote or something like that. We’re in contact once a month to make sure everything is okay.

I worked mainly with Amardeep [Manager, Mandy Web Design]. I don’t know how large the rest of the team is.

How did you come to work with Mandy Web?

We set a price and we looked at websites such as Upwork to view company ratings. It was most important that we find someone who would reply immediately when I have a need or question on Skype, and someone who understood and could handle our needs. We set up phone interviews. I wasn’t looking for a huge international company. I wanted someone with knowledge, who could communicate properly.

We invested about $5,000.

We started working together in August 2016 until February 2017. The maintenance is ongoing.

We use Google AdWords so I can see the work is effective. There are approximately 10 calls per day coming in just for tax questions or from those who are interested in getting a quote. We’re working as an independent CPA [certified public accountant], so we’re not the tax office. A lot of times I show that I have very good visibility on the internet now because people are more able to find me. They start looking for an accountant or services that we can provide. The growth rate is okay.

How did Mandy Web perform from a project management standpoint?

We used mostly Skype, as well as email. We use Basecamp internally, creating a project and posting all the necessary tasks, and now use the platform together to make sure, because we’re in a different timezone.

If they had questions, we discussed everything. A huge part of the project is SEO. We got reports on everything to see which keywords and which information they used to represent us. It was good to work like that. I like to have a strategy when I work with people and I like to know what they’re doing.

I chose them over a Belgian company because of the price. When you explain the project to someone in Belgium, the cost starts at 2,000 euros [$2450], but they don’t understand your needs.

Mandy Web has a good quality of work and they know what to do. They can really advise correctly and provide detailed reports. They don’t charge extra for fixing issues and they’re dedicated. I really appreciated how fast their response time was. In Belgium, I’d never get that level of trust with someone.

We can always improve the communication. Sometimes they need me to be really clear. They’re from a different industry and so didn’t know everything about tax content and CPA. I’d like them to improve that.

Use a tool like Basecamp to make sure the deliverables are done on time. Follow the project. You are the customer so you need to drive your project because it’s your own project. Make sure they understand your needs especially if you want to run SEO in a different language.

Overall Score They were available and quick to respond. We didn’t have to wait and make an appointment. They understood my needs, which is nice.
    They’re able to create a website, but they’re not able to initiate it. They need to improve the services they can provide.
    If someone asked me for a website, I show them my website and put them in contact.

SEO-Based Web Design for Private Accounting Practice

"Their team members were personable, helpful, and cooperative."

Jan. - Mar. 2017

Mandy provided the design for a startup accounting firm’s WordPress sites. They coordinated closely to ensure designs matched industry standards. They also created a logo tailored to exact specifications.

New Malden, United Kingdom
Asim Riaz
Director, Martax Accountants

The websites continue to generate tangible results for a growing business. Their professional team produced high-quality work. Communication remained strong despite time zone differences and they offered significantly cheaper rates than their U.K.-based competitors.

I'm the Director of Martax Accountants, a certified accounting firm in the U.K.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mandy Web Design?

I needed two websites, one to coordinate our general activities–bookkeeping, for example–and another to list the services we provide.

I conducted my own research, studying the common designs of websites in my industry, so I worked closely on the design process. Mandy presented a few design options and I selected my favorite while requesting a few alterations. The websites were built using WordPress.

They also designed a logo tailored to my specifications.

I worked with Mandeep [Chahal, Founder & CEO, Mandy Web Design], and he oversaw a web developer and a designer.

How did you come to work with Mandy Web Design?

I searched online for web designers based in India. I spoke with a few, but Mandeep seemed very knowledgeable and I felt he understood what I wanted to accomplish with the project. He was also very personable. After seeing the high-quality of Mandy’s past work, I decided to hire them.

Over £2,500.

We worked together between January and March 2017. The project could have been completed quicker, but there were delays on my end. We continue to stay in touch in case I want to make any changes or add a webpage.

I’m 100% satisfied. The websites have netted excellent revenue for me and continue to generate results.

How did Mandy Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We spoke primarily through Skype and stayed in constant communication, as I wanted to remain very involved in the process. While they were sometimes slow to reply, in general, they were quite good about responding. If I made a request they couldn’t address right away, they gave me a clear idea about when I could expect delivery.

In my experience, there are sometimes difficulties in coordinating with India-based companies. This was not the case with Mandy. Even if I had selected a U.K.-based company, the work would have still been done remotely, so the experience was the same.

Their team members were personable, helpful, and cooperative. They do quality work.

For me, communication can always be improved. Because I was so engaged in the project, I wanted to connect as much as possible. Still, they were better than any other company I’ve worked with.

The key to getting the job done quickly and accurately is to clearly articulate your goals. Make sure Mandy understands your priorities.

Overall Score It's really good working with their team.
    Any delays were caused by our end.
    They're far cheaper than their U.K.-based competitors.
    They produced quality websites.
    I've already recommended them.

SEO & Development for Leather Goods Store

“They suggest solutions that work.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Mandy Web Design is improving the SEO of an eCommerce site and helping with development tasks.

Director, Leather Goods Store

The site’s search rankings have improved noticeably, thanks to Mandy Web Design’s expertise. Their effective communication and speed continue to impress.

I’m responsible for overseeing marketing as well as product and business development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mandy Web Design?

Recently, we relaunched our website and required some tailored work to improve our visibility and search ranking. We employed Mandy to assist with SEO and provide guidance on development.

Our target was to boost traffic, optimize our site for search, and deliver more conversions.

They were a referral.

We provided Mandy with a brief and our targets, and they responded with their proposed plan. The work is ongoing.

We were assigned a case manager.

The rankings of some of our keywords have already improved, reaching the first and second page.

How did the Mandy Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide good value. Our communication is easy and effective. They quickly understand goals and implement actions.

What impresses you about the Mandy Web Design?

They suggest solutions that work.

While there’s always room for improvement, they're quick to resolve any issues we raise.

Keyword Optimization for Urban Raingear Retailer

“They’re responsive to our needs.”

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

Mandy Web Design is enhancing the SEO of a site that sells protective clothing.

Johnny Ratcliffe
CEO, The People's Poncho

Mandy Web Design’s efforts have led to a significant improvement in page rankings. Their team is communicative and collaborates well.

I’m the founder and CEO of a company that sells raingear to urban commuters.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mandy Web Design?

We hired them to improve the SEO of our website.

Our goal was to have page one rankings.

We found them on People Per Hour, where they’re a top-rated vendor with excellent reviews.

We are in touch with two members of their team.

They’ve produced good results, helping us achieve page one rankings for our keywords.

How did the Mandy Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re responsive to our needs and easy to work with.

None.