Making things better!

The professional custom software development company with headquarters in Lviv, Ukraine, provides a skilled team for any customer requirements. Wide tech stacks and huge experience enable us to accomplish the projects of any complexity.

Individual approach for any client. If you need daily meetings - you can have them. Need a dedicated team to have direct communication with all the developers? Or you just need the project to be done and don't want to have much of bothering of the details? Maybe you need to customize team working hours? You will have anything that is required.

MakeIT is the best in:

•  IT consulting
  • UX / Design Services
  • Custom Software Development
  • Web & Mobile Applications Development
  • Software refactoring

Our company aims to make technologies work for a better future, so every project that has a big goal is welcomed. A special approach and huge discounts will be provided at once.

We are not working just for money. We are working for a better life for humanity.

Lviv, Ukraine

A lot of our clients became our friends now, so we have discounts and donuts for our long-term clients :) It happened that we have collaboration with the UK, Europe (Germany, Italy, Denmark), USA and Australia most often. But we are open to everyone!

Non-profit application for people with disabilities Image

Non-profit application for people with disabilities

Project 112.in.ua is an application for easy access to emergency services by people with different medical conditions. All the information about the emergency request, user's location, and personal data is securely transferred to the emergency services within the few clicks, or even by pressing just one emergency button.

CMS & E-Commerce Development for Furniture Retailer

"Their deep technical understatement and really good consultancy on technical projects set them apart."

MakeIT provided e-commerce development for a furniture retailer. The team developed the front-end of the website and developed a custom CMS, working in JS and PHP.

Frankfurt, Germany
Philipp Loew-Albrecht
CEO, Möbelland.de

The development met the expectations of the internal team. MakeIT produces quality results in a timely manner, taking the needs and requirements of the client into mind. The team is hard-working, knowledgeable, and dedicated.

Startup Founder

Building Frontend + CMS for a custom shopping aggregation site

Setup proper Frontend on Vue.js with Nuxt.js for performance and SEO and CMS to manage Backend.

I found him after long search on upwork and other portals.

MakeIT build the full frontend and cms for our website. They consulted me from conception phase of website until compeltion of the product. We together developed a concept of technologies to be used and a roadmap. We ended in Vue.JS as frontend technology.

For better SEO results, performance and usability we decided to top up Vue.JS with Nuxt.JS. The frontend is headless, so completely separated from backend and CMS. Communication is handled via REST-APIs and JSON. As CMS technology we used PHP, especially laravel framework, and build a custom CMS which is used to configure the whole website.

The whole stack is hosted in the AWS Cloud and ready for unlimited traffic through Load Balancers and automatic scaling. Furthermore we used a MySQL Database as well as Elasticsearch. The whole project went very well. Communication was pretty nice and availabilty was given every day at normal working hours and sometimes even later at evening. I am very happy with the provided work and will be further working with MakeIT.

1 fullstack JS and PHP developer and one product manager (the CEO Sergey)

Whole frontend is made from MakeIT

Main project Idea came from me. Sergey made Project Management to take care of the technical part.

Their deep technical understatement and really good consultancy on technical projects set them apart. Really enjoyed discussion with them.

none i could think about.

They were available standard daily business hours monday to friday.
    More than India and Vietnam, but way better experience in terms of code quality and consultancy.

Outsourced Software Dev for Cloud Communication Provider

"Their meticulousness to detail is inspiring."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

MakeIT was tasked with maintaining and scaling an omni-channel API for a cloud communications provider. They were responsible for quickly troubleshooting customers' bug reports through a ticketing system.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Hong Kong
Alex Mann
Technical Lead, Cloud Communications Platform

As a remote partner, MakeIT has effectively handled 40% of the client's support workload. Their communication is impeccable, as they're consistently in touch and never fail to fulfill their commitments. Their exquisite attention to detail and aptitude in technical documentation are both remarkable.

I'm Lead of Java department for communication cloud provider company

For what projects/services did your company hire MakeIT?

We're cloud communication provider. We wanted to find offshore team of developers for maintaning and scaling of our omnichannel conversation API.

The main goal is maintaining project and troubleshooting of customer's bug reports and feedback from our ticket system.

MakeIT recommended by our longtime partners

The main goal is stiching conversation from multiple sources in single thread and maintaining of voice apps in the cloud.

Project manager, QA automation and several full stack developers.

An offshore technical support team handles 40% of support workload.

Communication is perfect. We have daily stand-ups to keep track of progress in four different timezones and MakeIT shows the capability to always be in touch. Developers commitments are fulfilled

Their meticulousness to detail is inspiring, and they write technical documentation best of all.

That would be better if MakeIT establish R&D office in APAC region to be closer

Project Management Tool Dev for IT Outsourcing Company

"New product is reliable and user-friendly."

Apr. - Nov. 2017

MakeIT created a custom internal project management tool with a friendly application interface. It was outsourced work.

Delivery Manager, IT Outsourcing Company

MakeIT successfully deployed the project management tool. The product is reliable and conducive to users. The responsiveness and effectiveness of their team was impressive.

I was Delivery Manager at big IT-outsourcing company at 2017

For what projects/services did your company hire MakeIT?

We found MakeIT as subcontractor to create internal project management tool.

Recreate user-friendly JIRA for internal management

We compared small and medium size software development providers from Ukraine with presense of big-projects, reputation and price.

We are sick and tired of using Atlassian JIRA and Trello to manage internal processes. We tried to use Asana and other popular platforms. As a result, we came to the conclusion that we want to create an internal platform for project management according to our needs and make the application interface more friendly than JIRA.

Team consists of 1) Project Manager 2) Business Analyst 3) Full Stack developers 4) Product Designer

We successfully deployed PM tool and involved our employees. New product is reliable and user-friendly.

We have pretty good Product Designer and BA to gather and structure our ideas. Sometimes we were so moody and requested to create lots of mockups and designs to ensure we're on the same page. In addition, bug-free app was main requirement.

What I like about MakeIT is their responsiveness. We used the uncomfortable JIRA for years with their poor design. Therefore, a good UI / UX was our first priority. I believe that MakeIT did this and was able to provide us with a convenient and most importantly understandable Project management tool.

Make IT was a subcontractor for another outsourcing company. I think MakeIT should concentrate on getting more contracts from other outsourcing companies as well.

WordPress Plugin Customization for PM Consulting Service

"MakeIT demonstrated their ability to understand my needs and bring them to life."

Jan. - Mar. 2020

MakeIT was hired to modify a WordPress plugin for a project management consultant. The team worked to improve the client's CRM system by adding new functionalities and implementing a Zendesk integration.

Maidenhead, England
James Hill
Project Manager, Hill Consulting

The project was both successful and smooth; MakeIT's work effectively eliminated all data inconsistencies for the client. Their practical, hands-on approach led to the materialization of the client's vision. Their ability to quickly deliver solutions truly distinguishes them.

I'm self-employed Project Management consultant for various of companies across Europe.

For what projects/services did your company hire MakeIT?

I do a lot of lead generation, that's why I have to collect my prospects in my own CRM WP plugin. I wanted to make some plugin customization.

I wanted to modify my Wordpress CRM plugin, add new functionalities and make some integration with Zendesk.

One of my customers suggested to use MakeIT as good Wordpress Development company.

The main challenge was I had to do double job. I had my wordpress CRM to manage and track my prospects, and I have Zendesk to get issues from my ongoing customers.

I suffered a lot with consistency of data in both platforms, that's why I wanted to make integration. My custom wordpress CRM should be integrated with Zendesk, to get updates from there and automatically change content in my CRM and vice-versa.

The main guy was project manager who helped me to gather all requirements properly. Backend Laravel guy made integration in accordance with criteria I specified in Trello.

MakeIT helped me handle problem of incontinence of data, so I don't need to waste too much time for structuring messed up data.

I don't like to waste my time in empty meetings, but MakeIT demonstrated their ability to understand my needs and bring them to life. Overall, everything was smoothly.

I'm impressed of MakeIT ability to develop everything fast. I had limited budged and timeline, but MakeIT delivered everything on time, based on Roadmap that we did together.

Nothing to suggest, everything was quite good and reliable.

Cost was quite good
    Good quality, cost-effective!
    Yeah, I recommend to my friend who has tight deadlines to be met.

Custom Software Dev for GPS Services Company

"We saved a lot of money because we didn't hire the accountant assistant that we had planned on hiring before."

Feb. 2018 - Apr. 2019

MakeIT created a CRM with payment management features and a ticket system with the aim of automating accountant work.

CEO, GPS Services Company

The system conserves time and effort, which has resulted in budget benefits. An accommodating team, MakeIT worked hard to resolve issues and adapt to client requests. Their positive, professional attitude was appreciated.

Sales and integration of gps moniting systems on the vehicles. Consultations about fuel economy and fuel stealing problems in car parks. I am the CEO of this company

For what projects/services did your company hire MakeIT?

We hired MakeIT to create a CRM with Payment Management features and ticket system

Automate the accountant work and manage the process of interaction with clients and leads, increase the effectiveness of the support team

I found MakeIT by recommendations from friends and their previous customers

Automation of accountant work. As we work with many different customers and provide monthly subscription services, we needed to automate the process of auto invoicing, payment control (auto disabling access to the control panel in payment wasn't made within the set time, payment reminders etc. Everything should have been synced with our bank account so the accountant didn't need to put everything manually. Also We needed to manage the client relations so the same system had to include all the needed features to work with leads successfully

We had a PM Dmytro in our project, but later the new man Eddie was assigned to us as our personal Account Manager. As the project length was quite a big, the team size was changing in the different parts of the project. But we were always in touch with the QA and I know that team of 6 developers was involved in the project at the biggest part of the development process

Much time and effort were saved in the routine tasks, so we saved a lot of money because we didn't hire the accountant assistant that we had planned on hiring before. Support team also has much more free time now, so we've got much more time for new ideas and improvements.

I'm a "hard" client - I know what I want and I require everything to be done exactly as I want it. And it sometimes created some additional discussions during the development process. But anyway, the MakeIT team were professionals and always tried to help me, is some of the features weren't important or were too pricey, they told me so.

Good attitude. I know It's sometimes hard to talk to me, but every time I spoke anyone from the company - whether it was Sergey or Eddie, every of my complains were solved within a seconds. They always were polite and cheerful

I think that they need to work on their positioning. Although this company was recommended to me, I looked in the internet but found just a tiny bit of information about the company. I was frustrated at the beginning, but in the end, the did their job perfectly.v

Overall Score I can recommend this company to everyone who wants to have quality product without overpricing.

Consulting & CRM integration for Astrology Group

"I never regret listening to his suggestions and recommendations."

Mar. - May 2015

MakeIT provides consulting services with the aim of helping stakeholders generate leads and interest in their organization. This involved implementing CRM and establishing a sales funnel.

Vice President, Astrology Group

The team's strategic advice conserved internal resources while generating impressive results. The customer list doubled within 6 months, and some customers even became employees. The vendor was exceptionally accommodating and flexible. They were patient communicators with a depth of expertise.

Experienced specialists of our association conduct individual consultations in all areas of astrology (personality astrology, karmic astrology, compatibility, medical astrology, elective astrology, horary astrology, etc.). I am a vice-president of this association.

For what projects/services did your company hire MakeIT?

We're working in astrology for the many years and have our common customers within our association. With that in mind, we noticed that for the last few years we don't grow, at least as much as we would like to. So we decided to get more members and get more interest in astrology among the people

We decided to improve our relations with all the new astrologists and get them involved in creating a network. The first requirement was to make an Adwords campaign and find our future customers and astrologists from the context links. Also we wanted to improve our cooperation by keeping in touch with our customers. That was hard without a special software so we needed to have some sort of CRM

Their sales agent found us in the yellow pages catalogue and called. After a short call we realized that this company should fit our needs.

Makit has consulted us in terms of getting more astrologists as well as direct customers, and they recommended to avoid Google Adwords due to the specific of services we provide. SO Sergey and his team helped much, as we spent less money on adverisement but received what we needed and in total spent less. Our project consisted from implementation of CRM with auto notifications and follow-ups, setting up our sales funnels and analysis of our current situation. We created a seminars plan where we were telling about our topic and found interested people. Everything was done perfectly

We were working with the one PM and she was our consultant at the same time - Alona. Also some tech guys were setting up our CRM system, configured accounts and created emails, but we didn't contact them. All the instructions and tutorials were handled by Alona. And Sergey was consulting us about all the crazy ideas we sent him

Almost without additional monthly expenses, we doubled our customers list within a half of the year and got a lot of new attendees in our seminars and lectures. Many people were showing the interest in our topic and some of them became our colleagues. From now on the work is going much smoothly and steady than in was before

We scheduled all of our conversations but sometimes we had to postpone one or two of them as we have our own clients and have to prioritize work with them. This never was an issue as MakeIT team was very flexible in schedule and always found some time slots for us

The flexibility. And we were also thinking that we know exactly what we need until we met Sergey. He patiently explained why me had some mistakes in our assumptions and how we should avoid them. That was an intense experience and I never regret listening to his suggestions and recommendations

MakeIT team is great. We are still working with them.

Prospect Scraping for Software Company

"MakeIT provided full-transparency and understanding of my needs."

June - Aug. 2019

MakeIT provided prospect scraping from various websites to contact investors, companies, and decision-makers.

San-Francisco, California
Product Manager, Software Company

MakeIT was successful in collectin thousands of prospects. THeir communication and transparency were great.

I'm Product management and business development consultant with experience on the growing of software companies

For what projects/services did your company hire MakeIT?

The scrapping of prospects from different websites

Scrap potential prospects from Crunchbase, Angel.co and collect on my internal spreadsheets

I explored MakeIT has a huge experience of web-scrapping at Upwork based on previous customers' feedback.

Scrapping function should fetch investors, companies, and decision-makers from the USA and Canada Markets on Crunchbase and Angel.co databases. Function collected everything on the one well-structured spreadsheet to make email further email campaigns.

I had small team which consisted a developer and business analyst

We collected more than 10k potential prospects from different sources

MakeIT communication was perfect! I worked with lots of guys from Ukraine before, but MakeIT one of the best software development provider.

MakeIT provided full-transparency and understanding of my needs. Business analyst helped me structure my requirements, the developer brought all my ideas to life.

MakeIT should not work only at Upwork, but also expand their activities on other platforms. When it comes to services, everything is perfect.