Just Keep Swimming

Majestic Warrior is a full service digital marketing agency focusing on local SEO, responsive web design and lead generation. We are small, but mighty providing our local clients professional and affordable brand marketing solutions to help their business stand out and get chosen over their competition. Our team has the expertise and knowledge to provide our clients some of the best local and national SEO available.

How we help small to medium sized businesses with their website marketing:

1. Website Analysis - On Page and Off Page Analysis
  2. Keyword Phrase Research
  3. Content Marketing Strategy Developed
  4. Build Majestic Warrior Shield Wall
  5. Social Media Marketing
  6. Using Industry Best Practices For Website Promotion

Our core focus is SEO and Local SEO services to enhance the client's rankings and website traffic. We monitor all traffic and rankings using industry tools such as Google Analytics and ranking software tools.

Our team is becoming a leader in cost-effective and affordable online marketing solutions to provide our clients a great ROI for their business and provide white label services to other firms. Get in touch with Majestic Warrior and see why we are becoming a leader in the SEO and Local SEO industry to assist small to medium sized businesses achieve their goals from their online marketing campaigns.

Phoenix, AZ

DUI & Criminal Attorney, Local Business

DUI & Criminal Legal Defense Attorney, Local Business

Large Jewlery Store, Local Business

Web Design and SEO for Local Law Firm

"The legal space is very competitive, and I was on the 15th page on Google. Because of Majestic Warrior's work, I'm now on the 2nd page."

Jul. 2016 - Ongoing

Majestic Warrior delivers online marketing services to a small law firm that wants to generate new clientele in a very competitive city.

Phoenix, Arizona Area
Managing Partner, Local Law Firm

The website design is strong, and they went from page 15 to page 2 for key search terms. Majestic Warrior is very accessible and knowledgeable.

I'm an attorney in a law office. I'm the owner and operator.

What challenge were you trying to address with Majestic Warrior?

I wanted to bring in new clientele to my local office in the Phoenix area.

They built my website and helped with SEO. They're currently working on some videos for me.

How did you come to work with Majestic Warrior?

I was recommended to Majestic Warrior by another attorney from another area of Phoenix. My friend thought very highly of them, and I was more comfortable using a firm that I had reference to.

How much have you invested with Majestic Warrior?

The first year will cost around $15,000.

We have been working together 6 months, and the work is ongoing. The website took 1 1/2 months.

The legal space is very competitive, and I was on the 15th page on Google. Because of Majestic Warrior's work, I'm now on the 2nd page. I'm definitely more visible on the web but, so far, I haven't seen a difference in leads. It's a work in progress.

What did you find most impressive about Majestic Warrior?

They're very accessible when I have questions.

Are there any areas Majestic Warrior could improve?

I think it's still too early. So far, I've been happy. I haven't seen the results yet, but I can see it getting closer.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Majestic Warrior?

It will take time. I'm pleased so far.

Overall Score They are great.
    For the most part, they've been good but, sometimes, things come up that delay projects.
    I like the website and what they're doing so far with SEO.