Modern websites that resonate

Magnet is an independent web design and production studio, combining art & science with form & function to produce compelling websites.

2004
Cincinnati, OH
  • Cincinnati, OH

AOL, Chelonian Research Institute, Cityzen, Cox, DirecTV, Essque Hotels, Expedia
Explore Org, Ford Asia, HGTV, Ikea, Lastminute, McGraw Hill Education
Ovation TV, StreetAttack, Tiara Hotels and Resorts, UCLA, Vonholzhausen

Website Development for Retail Company

"Companies will find Magnet Co, LLC to be a personable and professional business."

Jan. - June 2008

The team built an e-commerce website for a growing retail business. The site was customizable and accommodated the addition of new products lines. As the company grew, the team relaunched the site twice.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jennifer Haddad
Owner & Founder, Retail Store

With direct access to the company owner, Magnet Co, LLC provided web development service with a personable touch. The team understood both business concerns and the craft of website creation. Subsequent updates to the site were easily performed.

I was the founder and managing director for a retail business selling newborn baby products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Magnet Co, LLC?

Magnet Co, LLC designed and developed an e-commerce platform. The team relaunched the site twice as the business grew in the following years.

I wanted a visually appealing, user-friendly website. The platform also needed to support specialized shipping demands and customized products.

After receiving a personal recommendation, I did research on Magnet Co, LLC and found they were suited to meet my needs. As an e-commerce novice, I wanted a vendor that understood my lack of experience. Their proposal format was easy to navigate, and the price fell within my budget.

The team custom built an e-commerce website. It was created to fit the needs of a growing business, allowing the easy addition of new products and pricing. They also designed the site to be compatible with a local payment gateway provider.

Gavin (Co-Owner, Magnet Co, LLC) was my main point of contact.

The website played an essential role in growing the company from a small online store to a multi-million dollar business.

I believe they used Basecamp to manage project development and communication. The team documented key decisions, providing timelines for each stage of the process.

It was convenient to have direct access with a company owner. Gavin understood both the technical aspects of site design and my business requirements. His expertise informed key conclusions, and he offered helpful advice throughout the project lifecycle.

No, I can’t think of any areas of improvement. Companies will find Magnet Co, LLC to be a personable and professional business.

The team offered great expertise at a reasonable price.
    They delivered exactly what I was looking for.
    I would fully recommend Magnet Co, LLC.

Web Design for Independent Actress

"Their willingness to walk me through the process stands out, taking the time and effort to explain everything."

May - June 2019

Magnet Co, LLC designed a website for an independent actress. Their team created a WordPress site to display the client's headshots, video, and resume.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Judy Littlefield
Actress

The website now serves as a resume and portfolio for the client and has begun to receive traffic. Magnet Co, LLC produces quality work through efficient project management. Their team ensures that the client understands the process in full.

I am an independent actress living in the Cincinnati area with experience in theater and film.

For what projects/services did your company hire Magnet Co, LLC?

Magnet designed a beautiful portfolio site for my acting career in a very short timeframe.

I wanted a high end, professional site to show off my headshots, video, and resume, based on the standards of my industry.

I was recommended Magnet by a friend, and after a phone call was confident that they could accomplish what I wanted for a price I was comfortable with.

After several discovery meetings to learn about what I wanted, I was presented with an outline of the site, kind of a blueprint so I knew what to expect. I sent all of my photos and videos and Sarah even helped me touch up some things and upload videos on Youtube. After a few weeks of design, I finally saw the site and we did two rounds of edits to swap out some pictures and move some things around.

Sarah, Gavin, and Alex helped me with the site.

I went from not having a site at all to getting traffic from, and now I use it as my portfolio and resume. Sarah restructured my resume and made it look so professional and that's visible on the site now as well. It's such a great tool and really sets me apart from other actors.

It was so easy. I'm not web savvy at all, and they not only helped me navigate through the design process but taught me enough to allow me to make my own updates as well.

Their willingness to walk me through the process stands out, taking the time and effort to explain everything. How I could empower myself to drive more traffic to my site was great. They were so nice, which was very comforting because I was really intimidated walking unto the process.

I can't think of anything that could have been better. Magnet was professional, helpful and built me a website that looks much more expensive than I could have ever dreamed.

Overall Score The Magnet team are approachable, full of ceative ideas, and really hard working. My websites success was their primary concern.
    They were always available for a call.
    They definitely do high end work. I got great value for the money.
    Its very high end design and they taught me how to update things on my own as well.
    I recommend them to everyone!