Strategize, Market, Grow

Magnero ( formerly Disual ) is a full service, data-driven online advertising and marketing firm specializing in search engine optimization, paid search management, social media optimization and web analytics consulting. We are Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certified, and with offices in Virginia and Newyork , we provide customized services to a number of businesses around the globe.

Our firm combines tested strategies with the latest best practices to guide our client’s online marketing campaign to the next level For over 5 years, the employees of Magnero Digital MArketing Agency have been providing their online advertising and marketing skills across multiple verticals and industries including construction healthcare, technology, retail, biotech and law, to name a few. Truth be told, Magnero delivers all the benefits of an in-house online marketing team, but without the inherent overhead and staff management challenges. The success of our dynamic, specialized services are proven by our long track record of satisfied clients. Our clients choose us for our ability to combine effective online advertising and marketing services with the highest standard of personalized customer care.

Herndon, VA

Tonerandinkjetstore.com

Bullrunkitchenandbath.com

Dulleskitchenandbath.com

Internet Marketing Strategy for Cabinet Business

“We’re happy with their reliable service and haven’t had any issues in the two years we’ve worked together.”

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Disual increased online awareness via SEO and other marketing strategies (e.g., keywords, Google ads, etc.). They don’t offer print marketing, but thorough business research optimizes digital services.

Maryland
Alex Gumu
Owner, United Cabinet Store

Past experience with similar services providers were expensive and ineffective. However, Disual bolstered quality leads at a fraction of the price of other companies. Responsiveness and a sincere desire to understand and help their clients is a top priority.

I'm the co-founder and CEO of United Cabinet Store, a home improvement material provider that specializes in cabinets, countertops, tiled flooring, and kitchen and bath supplies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disual Online Marketing?

We had a good customer portfolio and wanted to extend our market using online marketing strategies. We get walk-in customers, but we wanted to add more through online tools like SEO and Google advertisements. We had worked with previous companies, but they charged too much and weren’t getting quality leads.

Disual’s main focus is SEO and social media marketing. They offered to change the layout of the website and did some SEO-related modifications. The goal of those improvements was to move our location higher up in Google searches.

We’re also having them work on SEO to make our company appear more often in local searches. Disual works on Google advertisements and PPC, as well as managing all of our online campaigns.

How did you come to work with Disual Online Marketing?

Disual actually approached us and presented a strategy that would increase our traffic by implementing certain ideas. They gave us a budget, which was cheaper than what we were currently paying for, so we accepted it. We broke our contract with the other company, and we’ve happily been with Disual ever since.

We pay $2,500 a month.

We’ve been working together for two years, and the work is ongoing.

Before hiring Disual, we were getting 60–70 leads per month, but only about 5–10 leads were quality. Now, we still get 60–70 leads per month, but 40–50 of them turn into business.

How did Disual Online Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re good. One time, the website was having a server issue, and Disual fixed it within a couple of hours. The same problem had happened before when we were with a different company, and it took them a couple of days to solve it.

I can call Disual at any time of the workday and someone will answer the phone. The CEO also comes by once a month to show us all the statistics and reports that they obtained from Google. These are services that you don’t get from a large company.

The quality of leads is much better than any other firm we’ve worked with, and the price is cheaper, too. I also appreciate that they’re local; I can take a 30-minute drive and be in their office to meet with anyone in person, if needed. We’re happy with their reliable service and haven’t had any issues in the two years we’ve worked together.

Unfortunately, they don’t offer print marketing services. We have to go through a different company to get that done. If they would expand their services, they could get a lot more business.

Don’t just use Disual for their online marketing. They’re willing and able to conduct thorough business research, which helps tremendously with getting quality leads.

Their service is perfect.
    I already referred them to a few people.

Marketing Partner for Home Renovation Business

"We make realistic plans and move forward with them."

Feb. 2014 - Ongoing

Disual performed pay-per-click and organic marketing, keyword optimization, and social media services to generate leads for a growing construction company.

Falls Church, Virginia
Omer Okur
General Manager, NV Kitchen

With the number of leads per week roughly quadrupling since Disual’s work began, they have shown they are dedicated to success. They make realistic plans and stick to them, and are good with communication and planning daily, weekly, and monthly.

My name is Omar Okur and I'm one of the partners and a general manager at NV Kitchen and Bath, a renovation company that does basements, additions, kitchens and bathroom innovations and designs. I handle all the marketing, accounting, inside and outside operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disual?

I needed a way to reach customers and generate leads, and I wasn’t happy with my previous partner.

Disual has handled pretty much everything for us, including pay-per-click, organic marketing, keyword optimization, and social media. They removed any negative keywords and improved our testimonials presentation, and even blocked users from IP addresses that are unlikely to want to do business with us. For social media, we only provide them with pictures and videos from our projects and they do all the work creating the posts.

How did you come to work with Disual?

A company I used to work at had used Disual, which is where I first heard of them. I saw their potential to generate leads bring in business, and when my old company switched off of their service, I saw how business dropped. Seeing their impact actually gave me the confidence to start my own company.

We pay $240,000 annually, excluding the advertising spend.

The engagement began in February 2014 and is ongoing.

Thanks to Disual we brought in $2.5 million more in revenue, and I would say we are a large company because of them. Each month at our meeting they show me the improvements in metrics. The number of leads we get each week has grown from four or five to 20 or 25, which is great, our business has also become more consistent.

How did Disual perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive in their communication, always getting back to me the same day to answer my questions and concerns. We speak pretty much daily about the market, explanations, and expectations, and then we have weekly phone meetings and monthly in-person meetings to discuss performance and strategies for the coming weeks and months.

They are reachable, which is very important to me. They don't waste time with frill, and instead, we make realistic plans and move forward with them.

I am very happy with them and have no improvements to offer.

We know that we need to spend money to earn more business, and we are happy with their price.

SEO and PPC for Home Improvement Business

"They have never failed to deliver results."

2015 - Ongoing

Disual drives the SEO and online advertising strategy for a home improvement business. Additional deliverables include website redesign and content, as well as graphic design.

Fairfax, Virginia
Ali Kop
Manager, Dulles Kitchen and Bath

Improved web traffic and Google search ranking have lead to an increase in the number and the quality of online leads. Communication is clear and reliable, which hasn’t always been the case when outsourcing.

My name is Ali Kop, and I'm the manager of Dulles Kitchen and Bath.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disual Online Marketing?

We needed help improving our online presence, including advertising. We were working with another company for a few months, but weren’t happy with the results.

They completely redesigned our website, making it much more visually attractive. New content was created for the site and for social media.

In terms of online marketing, they run the Google Adwords account and provide other SEO [search engine optimization] services.

The team has also provided graphic design services for print advertising.

We work with a dedicated project manager.

How did you come to work with Disual Online Marketing?

A friend recommended them. I looked at examples of websites they created, and spoke to other clients to get reviews of their work.

We spend $2500 per month.

Work began in early 2015, and is ongoing.

They’re still working on the keyword strategy, but we’re already getting good results in improving the ranking. We've also seen an increase in the number and quality of online leads from the website.

How did Disual Online Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate mostly phone and some by email. The project manager is very responsive, and quick to reply to my calls or messages.

In the past, we felt money spent on Google AdWords didn’t deliver the intended results. Disual is impressive because they produce real results for the money you spend. Being very solutions-oriented is another strength.

They could find more cost-saving options.

Online Marketing Strategy for Inkjet and Toner Store

“They are the best company I’ve worked with.”

2014 - Ongoing

Disual works on online marketing strategy focused on SEO, PPC, search engine remarketing, and email marketing. They conduct keyword research and update the website’s SEO in line with Google’s algorithms.

Adam Cifci
Owner, Toner and Inkjet Store

The online marketing has brought thousands of repeat customers to the business with many more new customers beginning to use their services each day. The dedicated team ensures that the growth continues, and are always available for communication or to address questions and problems that arise.

I’m the owner of Tonerandinkjetstore.com, an online office supply store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Disual?

We wanted higher traffic, more visibility, and easier access. We wanted to be highly ranked on Google and different platforms with as many products as we can.

I have hundreds of different products. We need to list our items and run a campaign on Google and Bing. They help us with SEO, PPC [pay-per-click], remarketing on Google and Bing, Facebook marketing and email marketing. A lot of companies can help you do the same thing and even Google can help you to put your products online, but the tricky part is finding the right keywords and spending less money, while maintaining higher impressions and higher ad clicks.

How did you come to work with Disual?

I heard about them so had a meeting and many phone calls after that. I kept questioning them because I wanted to see if they could handle the job. We started slowly; they tried a few things and when I saw that they could handle it, I gave them my full online marketing strategy. They handle everything right now.

When you meet new people, at first you don’t know. You need to see what they’ve done before. That’s why I talked to people that used to work with them before I decided to go with them.

I have 1 person who is my project manager. He’s working and managing product people too.

We have invested $30,000 per month.

We started working together in early 2014 and the work is ongoing.

In the beginning, we had no clients or orders. Now we have 1000s of repeat customers and every day we get a good number of new customers. Google and Bing update their algorithms 1 or 2 times a year so it’s not easy to keep it up to date. They do that for me. I’m not losing my rankings or my traffic every day.

How did Disual perform from a project management standpoint?

They are dedicated. I have their cell phone numbers and whenever I need something from them, I can call or text them. They call me back right away. We also use Skype and email.

They are always available. The company I used to work with, I had to make an appointment and email them. They gave me a schedule and then I could talk to them 1–3 days later. Disual’s team is dedicated. If I have a question, I email them in the morning and they get back to me in the afternoon. I can call or text them. We discuss items directly whenever I need to. It’s a lot better than other companies. They have great customer relations.

We’ve been doing perfectly fine. They are the best company I’ve worked with. I told them at the beginning what I need and they’ve given me what I asked. They pay close attention to my campaigns. I needed someone I could talk to at any time. If there’s an issue they can always fix it in a short time by talking to them or emailing them. There weren’t any problems.

Overall Score They were perfectly fine. I have no complaints. As long as I keep increasing my sales, they will be my team.
    I can always reach them and talk with them to fix the problem I have.
    They’re not very expensive.
    I always refer them to other people and they work with them.