Web Development, Software & Mobile App Development

MageSpider is a leading service provider of website development, ecommerce development and professional web and mobile app development solutions with a global outlook. We have Magento Certified Developers, and has a wide ranging experience of delivering comprehensive middleware development solutions to clients across the globe mainly from USA, UK and Australia.

We have a team of experienced Android, iOS, PHP and word press developers, who manage complete design and customisation of websites and Mobile  applications to help our clients. In addition to great understanding of brands, we also have ability to develop apps and websites of all sizes and complexities.

Our service portfolio

Mobile development

• iPhone and iPad app development
  • Android app development
  • Cross platform app development

eCommerce website and app development

• Magento theme and extension development
  • Magento customisation and integration
  • Magento maintenance support and migration
  • Magento extension

Web design and development

• Wordpress Website Design and Development
  • Website development using Core PHP or the frameworks like Laravel, Yii etc.
  • Responsive HTML Website Design and Development

For more detail about us or our services you can E-mail us on: [email protected]

Ahmedabad, India
  • Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd.
    TF - 313, Kalasagar Mall, Nr. Sattadhar Cross Road, Ghatlodia
    Ahmedabad 380061
    (+91) 079 4003 6250
  • Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd.
    24950 Toddy Ln
    Farmington Hills, MI 48335
    +1 (248) 403-1926

Rouge Magazine Uk Ltd

Asian Lifestyle Magazine, giving SME businesses brand awareness nationally. It's all because brand awareness matters so it's worth getting it right with Rouge Magazine!

BridgeEat

BridgeEat is the new social dining app for students. The app provides an easy way to discover and meet fellow students from various backgrounds to network and socialise around a meal, hosted by students at their place.

Festlove

The best way to stay connected with the artists and music events that you love!

Hazmatfun

Hazmatfun - the android and ios app is to educate and entertain dedicated to Haz Mat response information. The app contains a compilation of Haz Mat information. It is intended to be an entertaining method to educate and challenge. It is not intended to be a substitute for compliance or training.

Happy Appy

Happy Appy is the app for the UK users to find the nearby Drinks based on few categories.You can always sort this regarding your needs.You can always enable various modes to sort the search results. So to search any Nearby Drinks,Happyappy is happy to serve you the results.

Petbulb

Petbulb is the app for iphone and android phones for the pet owners to feed in their pet info and to share the problems or update of their pets and based on the pet owners circle, they will get the likes, comments. Pet owners also can find the offers/deals based on their city.

Ebizident

Ebizident is the app for iOS and Android for the professionals. Professional can find out what other professionals are doing based on the location using NFC. Professionals can create events/meeting with reminders options and it can be integrated within phone's calendar.

Linked100

Linked100 is an app for professionals to find out the activities of nearby professionals with the Nearby jobs. You can always get connected to the similar profile of your profession to discuss the Project.

Frontend iOS Dev for Student Networking App

"They’re willing to learn and try things out for the client."

July 2016 - Ongoing

A social networking tool hired 3 frontend iOS developers from Magespider Infoweb to augment their in-house dev team to create their first mobile app.

Divya Rajendran
Co-Founder, BridgeEat

The client plans to use Magespider for the Android version of their app in the coming months. Project management, flexibility, and cost were all highlights of the engagement.

BridgeEat is a social dining app that connects students around a meal to increase their networking experience. I am the co-founder. I handle the product part of the business.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Magespider Infoweb?

We wanted to develop an iOS mobile application for our company. We had no iOS developer on our team and we were looking to outsource the development.

They have a number of services they provide but we wanted to start off with iOS development. We provided the API and they developed the front-end of the app for us. Some features include posting meal opportunities, joining a meal, and payment transactions. There were six people working on the app in total, three from our team and three frontend iOS developers from Magespider’s team.

We started a contract for only iOS app development, but in a month or so we would like to start another contract to develop the Android version of the app.

How did you come to work with Magespider Infoweb?

We were Googling around to find a company to outsource to. We thought we should go for Asian companies because they are cheap and we haven’t been funded yet. We thought we’d go to India because we had some contacts there before. When I was reading reviews of development companies, we saw some recommendations by past clients. We talked over Skype and I thought they could help us a lot. The relationship is really good. We are thinking to continue with them for the next MVP.

$3000 to $3500.

We began in July 2016. We launched the app at the end of October.

Users of the app have given really positive feedback. They say it's clear and the quality is really good. It's the price as well. We thought the app would cost more and Magespider actually took a lot of time to make sure the quality is as good as it is. We've gotten really good feedback from our customers.

How did Magespider Infoweb perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is really good. We communicated using Slack. If we have any questions, they answer right away. Their response time is quick and they’re really engaging. They’ll usually tell us if they’re on leave about one week before so that we are prepared.

What distinguishes Magespider Infoweb from other providers?

They're good and you can trust them. Their project management stands out. The engagement with the client - that’s something I was impressed with. When we told them we’re going to use another payment provider than they were used to, they were willing to learn it in a really short time. They’re willing to learn and try things out for the client.

Is there anything Magespider Infoweb could have improved or done differently?

No. It went really smoothly. Actually, the delays were from our side. They waited for us to give them the API solutions.

Overall Score I am really happy.
    There were no delays.
    They were reasonable for what we have done.
    The quality is really good.

App Dev and SEO for Family-owned Restaurant

"Magespider has bumped up my online catering orders by at least 20 to 25 percent. That's definitely been great."

June 2015 - Ongoing

Magespider Infoweb was hired to provide search engine optimization services and develop a mobile application on iOS and Android for the client, a family-owned restaurant.

Michigan
Indra Pat
Owner, PJ Cooking

Online orders have increased by as much as 25 percent since the client began working with Magespider Infoweb. They are pleased with their timeliness and ease of accessibility.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

We are a family-owned cooking company, and we do delivery. We cater to people who work in nearby offices or live nearby and want their food delivered to their homes. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Magespider Infoweb?

Since we are a family-owned business and not a franchise, it's a little hard to get our name exposed to the market. Nowadays, people are using their smartphones to order restaurant food. We decided to do some SEO [search engine optimization] enhancement of our website, and then develop an app so our customers can order on their phones with just a single click.

Magespider built the app and did the SEO work for us. Now that we have enhanced our SEO with Magespider and have an app, we have definitely pulled in a fair amount of business. The app is in both iOS and Android and uses the services of Magento. It's not heavily dependent on Magento, but Magespider takes care of Magento for a few hours a week by writing some of the content, updating the pricing and so forth. In fact, Magespider is working on Magento right now.

How did you come to work with Magespider Infoweb?

I was looking online for a particular kind of development company. I compiled a list by doing searches on Google, Bing, and Apple. Because I was mainly focusing on SEO at that time, I wanted to find a company that had a nice appearance and strong links to all the search engines. I narrowed my search down to four companies, of which Magespider was one.

How much have you invested with Magespider Infoweb?

Altogether the investment will be somewhere between $18,000 and $20,000.

I've been working with them since about June 2015, and I'm still working with them.

Magespider has bumped up my online catering orders by at least 20 to 25 percent. That's definitely been great. I don't expect the users of my app to give me ratings or reviews. My user base is targeted to the surrounding area and, to be quite honest, if they like the food, they will come back. I'm not expecting a huge number of reviews. Yes – there are companies that get Yelp reviews. I tried them, but it didn't work out all that well. If people like my app and my website – and my food – they come back.

How did Magespider Infoweb perform from a project management standpoint?

At first, they didn't assign a dedicated project manager because initially my budget was small. Once we agreed upon pricing and the objective of getting some new business, they assigned a dedicated project manager with whom I talk at least every other day.

What did you find most impressive about Magespider Infoweb?

Because they have a presence in the United States as well as in their development center in India, I don't have to be in front of the computer late at night or in the early morning just to talk with them. That has been a great help.

Are there any areas Magespider Infoweb could improve?

No. I think they are good. Once the frequency of contact is set up, they are good to work with.

Overall Score They do have some areas in which they could improve. I have mentioned a couple of those things, and they have taken the actions needed to improve in those areas.
    Usually, I would be asking to talk to them in the next day or two, and they were on top of my requests all the time.
    They provided a full range of services. Given the money I paid for all those services, I will say 3.5.
    They have a presence in the U.S. and have assigned a dedicated project manager to this project. Delivery-wise, they are always on top of everything.
    I already have done that. I’ve also referred them to a neighboring business that has also been working with them.

Web Development Support For Development Agency

"Every project that I've worked on with Magespider has been a success."

Magespider has built a variety of web systems, including lead-generating websites and custom subscription services. Projects involve design, back-end development, testing, and data migration.

CEO, Development and Design Company

The clean, accessible platforms often improve conversion and reduce bounce rates, leading to greatly increased client satisfaction and loyalty. Magespider excels at providing accurate timelines, communicating immediately about potential issues, and delivering highly effective solutions.

My business provides design and development solutions to other businesses.

I'm the owner of the business.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Magespider Infoweb?

I have been using Magespider as my development partner for a wide range of projects. They have helped me build sites for a local skincare company, an attorney who needed a lead-generating site, and a customized coffee subscription service to name a few. Each project has a unique set of requirements and challenges.

When a project comes in, I will handle the planning aspects and the architecture of the site, and Magespider will oversee the execution. They review the architecture and wireframes and then make suggestions if they find issues. Then, they work through the design and hand them off to me to review with my client. Once everything is approved on my end, they move forward with the coding and the development. At that point, they release it to me, and we review the product to address any issues before it goes to the customer. Finally, Magespider handles the migration of the product to the client's server.

How did you come to work with Magespider Infoweb?

I found them on Elance, which is now Upwork.

The average project size is $10,000 to $40,000.

Our relationship is ongoing. They are not on retainer because they don't require any sort of advanced payment for their services. I get in touch with them as projects arise. I appreciate what they do and the value that they add to my business, and I think they feel the same. They're incredibly easy to work with and they allow me direct communication with their developers. We've built a lot of trust at this point, so our relationship is much more fluid than your traditional partnership.

Many of the projects I get are companies that have worked with providers that did not give them what they were expecting. They have very slow websites with poor architecture and confusing layouts. Two projects that I can think of off the top of my head are a flooring company and meal delivery service that both saw hundreds of percent increase in their conversion rate and large declines in their bounce rates. We have definitely seen some positive results, and many of the clients I work with have been with me for many years, which speaks very well to the business.

How did Magespider Infoweb perform from a project management standpoint?

Magespider is always honest about timelines. They are quick to identify any hurdles that pop up rather than waiting until the last minute like many other companies often do. Their communication is good, and they work on U.S. time, so they are available for discussion throughout the day.

What distinguishes Magespider Infoweb from other providers?

Their communication is a huge plus. Many other international companies are rarely available, and when they are there's often a language barrier that can cause some major problems. Their project managers do a great job understanding my requirements and conveying those accurately to their technical teams. Every project that I've worked on with Magespider has been a success. We've had no issues.

Is there anything Magespider could have improved or done differently?

No, not really. The only thing I can think of is that I would like them to work more for me.

They are consistently below other agencies when I send out RFPs [request for proposals].

Web Development for Design Agency

"We have worked with Magespider for three years and have never had any issues. They always deliver on time and on budget."

The client is a Loai Design, a small agency based in London. The client first found Magespider Infoweb through general research on the internet and have enjoyed a partnership with them for the past three years. The client initially hired Magespider to assist with back-end web development needs, and now uses them on a relatively consistent monthly basis for various WordPress projects.

Leo Bassam
CEO, Creative Agency

The client is very pleased with their partnership with Magespider and plan to continue to use them for design and development projects as they arise. They are pleased with the speed at which Magespider responds to and completes requests, and consider them a very affordable and reliable business partner. They have received positive feedback from their clients on Magespider's work and recommend them to others.

App Development For E-Learning Platform

"They figured out how to do what I asked them to do."

Magespider built a chemistry-focused mobile app. The app blended educational and entertainment features, provided information about hazmat safety, and promoted the business.

Richard Reddy
Founder, HazMat Consulting

Industry peers have responded positively to the app, which was displayed at several prominent conferences. Magespider's professionalism and grasp of advanced technical skills made them a capable partner. The team responded promptly and productively to feedback.

The name of my business is HazMat Consulting. I teach chemistry and OSHA [Occupational Safety and Health Administration] compliance classes in the United States, and I teach internationally for the State Department of Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Operations Antiterrorism Response.

I am the founder and CEO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Magespider Infoweb?

I wanted to put together an app that people could use to more easily understand the government response in relation to hazmat situations. I also wanted to incorporate both educational and entertainment features, which included a set of chemistry questions and hazmat response questions. I wanted people who came in contact with this app to think of my business.

I had built an app with another developer about a year and a half prior to this project. Magespider Infoweb made significant improvements to the overall usability and look and feel of the app. The finished product is much more professional looking.

How did you come to work with Magespider Infoweb?

I found Magespider Infoweb on Upwork.

The total cost was less than $10,000.

For the time being, the project is complete, but I plan to continue adding questions and content to the sections as time goes on.

That's hard to measure in my business, but I know that the app has been very well received since it was completed about six weeks ago [March 2016]. In June, there are two large conferences in Baltimore and Sacramento, and a colleague of mine is going to have my app on display in both locations.

How did Magespider Infoweb perform from a project management standpoint?

They did well. I was able to tell them what I didn't like and what I wanted to change in terms of look and functionality. They figured out how to do what I asked them to do. Their communication was also good, considering we are on opposite sides of the planet.

What distinguishes Magespider Infoweb from other providers?

In comparison to the previous app developer that I worked with, Magespider was more sophisticated in their abilities. This product is significantly more professional than the previous developers.

Is there anything Magespider Infoweb could have improved or done differently?

No. Not really.