Web Development, Software & Mobile App Development

MageSpider is a leading service provider of website development, ecommerce development and professional web and mobile app development solutions with a global outlook. We have Magento Certified Developers, and has a wide ranging experience of delivering comprehensive middleware development solutions to clients across the globe mainly from USA, UK and Australia.

We have a team of experienced Android, iOS, PHP and word press developers, who manage complete design and customisation of websites and Mobile  applications to help our clients. In addition to great understanding of brands, we also have ability to develop apps and websites of all sizes and complexities.

Our service portfolio

Mobile development

• iPhone and iPad app development
  • Android app development
  • Cross platform app development

eCommerce website and app development

• Magento theme and extension development
  • Magento customisation and integration
  • Magento maintenance support and migration
  • Magento extension

Web design and development

• Wordpress Website Design and Development
  • Website development using Core PHP or the frameworks like Laravel, Yii etc.
  • Responsive HTML Website Design and Development

For more detail about us or our services you can E-mail us on: [email protected]

Ahmedabad, India
  • TF - 313, Kalasagar Mall, Nr. Sattadhar Cross Road, Ghatlodia
    Ahmedabad 380061

Hello Delivery

Whether you want to book a ride, or get a food delivery, or get groceries delivered, or get your laundry done with a pick and drop service - Hello Delivery makes the perfect connection between you and the cab driver, or you, the driver, and the vendor. With Hello Delivery, you can forever say goodbye to your everyday problems!

eJudged

eJudged is a state-of-the-art judging application that calculates results in real-time. Blending the ease of a mobile app with a synchronized paperless system, eJudged provides event managers with a time-saving practice that increases efficiency while decreasing overhead.

Ordrix Technologies LLC

Ordrix is an “App for Apps”, providing OneStop solution for customers to search and order car rides and a variety of delivery services from more than one app based on the customer location. It also provides customers the ability to search and order from more than one online retail store. All this, without downloading any apps.

Rouge Magazine Uk Ltd

Asian Lifestyle Magazine, giving SME businesses brand awareness nationally. It's all because brand awareness matters so it's worth getting it right with Rouge Magazine!

BridgeEat

BridgeEat is the new social dining app for students. The app provides an easy way to discover and meet fellow students from various backgrounds to network and socialise around a meal, hosted by students at their place.

Festlove

The best way to stay connected with the artists and music events that you love!

Hazmatfun

Hazmatfun - the android and ios app is to educate and entertain dedicated to Haz Mat response information. The app contains a compilation of Haz Mat information. It is intended to be an entertaining method to educate and challenge. It is not intended to be a substitute for compliance or training.

Happy Appy

Happy Appy is the app for the UK users to find the nearby Drinks based on few categories.You can always sort this regarding your needs.You can always enable various modes to sort the search results. So to search any Nearby Drinks,Happyappy is happy to serve you the results.

Petbulb

Petbulb is the app for iphone and android phones for the pet owners to feed in their pet info and to share the problems or update of their pets and based on the pet owners circle, they will get the likes, comments. Pet owners also can find the offers/deals based on their city.

Ebizident

Ebizident is the app for iOS and Android for the professionals. Professional can find out what other professionals are doing based on the location using NFC. Professionals can create events/meeting with reminders options and it can be integrated within phone's calendar.

Linked100

Linked100 is an app for professionals to find out the activities of nearby professionals with the Nearby jobs. You can always get connected to the similar profile of your profession to discuss the Project.

Multiple Web Development for Storage Solution Company

"They’re so reliable that we keep assigning them one project after the next."

2013 - Ongoing

Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd. provides ongoing development support for a number of web projects. They built an abandoned cart module and a shipping API module, and redesigned a website.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Jason Pearce
CIO, Jorgenson Companies

Communicating clearly from the start, Magespider Infoweb’s expert team inspires confidence throughout the projects. Their understanding of multiple technologies helps them meet deadlines and respond quickly to technical concerns. The team’s quality deliverables set them up for an ongoing engagement.

I'm the CIO of Jorgenson Companies. We sell lockers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd.?

We were looking for a web developer that could handle complicated programming.

The first thing Magespider Infoweb did was develop our shipping model. They’ve been working on project after project for us ever since. They've worked in PHP, WordPress, and Magento. They built an abandoned cart module, a shipping API module, an API to our accounting system, and an asset management model for WordPress. They also redesigned our website, including responsive design.

We have three full time programmers and a project manager.

How did you come to work with Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd.?

I found their website and then Skyped with them. They were very eager and had programmers ready to go.

We pay $1600 a month.

We started working together six years ago and the engagement is ongoing.

Anything we need done, they're able to do. They’ve successfully completed every project, and they deliver within a reasonable time. They’re so reliable that we keep assigning them one project after the next. They're probably working on five projects for us right now.

How did Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is great. They have their own project management software but we use Asana internally. I asked them to use our software and they were completely willing to do so.

Even though they're in India, it’s really nice that they're always available to work in our time zone.

No. They'll even work on small projects without charging us.

Not really. If you ask them to do something, they'll get it done.

I recommend them all the time.

Numerous Mobile Development for Consulting Group

“They quickly understood our goals at the beginning of the engagement.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd. helped conceptualize and develop a food delivery app. They added features, making the platform more competitive in the industry. The team also worked on an instant messaging app.

United Arab Emirates
Founder, Management & Marketing Consultancy

The Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd. team continues to work on the project. With strong customer service, they’re committed to meeting expectations. Despite some minor communication barriers, the team is accessible and responsive. They go above and beyond to help clients.

I’m the founder of a food delivery startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd.?

I needed help with developing a mobile app to support the delivery service.

I had an initial discussion with Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd. to determine the functionalities for the application. After they completed those basic components, I started to look around and analyze my competitors’ applications. I found that they had more advanced platforms, so I asked Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd. to build out several additional features. They also developed an instant messaging app for us.

They assigned a team of five to my project.

How did you come to work with Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd.?

I came up with the idea to start a food delivery service and started looking in the US and India for a vendor to develop the corresponding application. I reached out to Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd. via email, and they responded with a detailed presentation of their company and experience. I was so impressed that I chose to work with them without ever meeting their team in person.

In total, I’ve spent about $40,000 on their services.

We first partnered with them in July 2017, and the work is ongoing.

They quickly understood our goals at the beginning of the engagement. Since then, they’ve been transparent and truthful in their work. Our communication is okay, but there is room for improvement.

The team is available and responsive. At one point, I needed to a resource to train my internal team. They flew one of their developers to my office to spend a week working with new staff.

They could improve their English skills.

Android App Development for Translation Agency

“We received weekly updates until we made the second milestone. After that, we never heard back from them again.”

Feb. 2017 - June 2017

MageSpider InfoWeb was engaged to provide Android mobile app development assistance. The project aimed to curate roster of linguists worldwide on an online platform accessible through mobile devices.

Nairobi
Founder, East African Language Solutions

MageSpider was responsive and performed well until they hit the second milestone. After that, they cut off all communication and never followed up, which made the client lose out on a $2,500 investment. The half-completed engagement delayed the final product’s completion by a year.

We are a translation agency that planned to build a linguists' platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Magespider Infoweb Pvt. Ltd.?

We hired the team to help us create Veev app, a global directory of linguists based on a digital platform.

We wanted to create a roster of all linguists across the globe under one platform.

We found MageSpider InfoWeb via AppFutura. They seemed like a legitimate company and responded to us very well. There were no red flags when we first got in touch.

Our engagement focused on developing an Android app.

I only worked with one person from their team directly.

I felt very frustrated by the results. Our project ended up being delayed by a year and we lost our $2,500 investment.

Initially, everything was fine. We received weekly updates until we made the second milestone. After that, we never heard back from them again.

I have nothing to say.

I'd encourage them to be more honest with their clients.

0.5
    They took weeks to respond to our emails.
    It cost $2500 to complete less than half of the project.
    They didn't finish the project.

Android App Dev & Knowledge Transfer for Digital App Company

"Magespider Infoweb is quick to offer support and always has great advice for add-ons to improve our app."

2017 - Feb. 2018

Magespider Infoweb revamped an iOS mobile app and programmed a duplicate Android version upon design approval. They enhanced the UX/UI and built an iPad app outside the original scope for a minimal invoice.

Pennsylvania
Owner, Digital App Company

After an overpriced prior vendor refused to transfer knowledge, Magespider Infoweb rectified the entire mobile app endeavor. The team worked on their own time to brainstorm innovative add-ons. Thanks to their transparent and honest methodology, the client has full control over the deliverables.

I’m the owner of an app company that offers digital scoring for different types of events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Magespider Infoweb?

I needed to find a new app development company after our former team developed us into a corner. They'd built our original iOS app to be impossible to update or improve internally, which tethered us to their company. When they drastically increased their rates, we were forced out.

Our only option was to redevelop the entire app using Swift with newer technology. We’d run into customer roadblocks from being iOS only, so we requested a duplicate Android version as well.

Magespider Infoweb redeveloped our entire app using best-practice techniques and the latest technologies. At the start of the project, I provided documentation and wireframes to illustrate our concept. The frontend looks relatively simplistic, but the intricate backend involves a lot of moving parts.

When we were pleased with the iOS version’s design and UX/UI, the team programmed the same features for Android using Java. They even suggested brand new features to include. They also created an iPad version of our app since they knew it was critical to launch on that platform.

Critically, we had a knowledge transfer to ensure our negative experience with the other vendor didn’t happen again. We conducted a code review to ensure it was using Swift.  They carefully explained how I could work with the technology independently going forward.

We typically work with 4-5 people at any one time. Our team from Magespider includes the main project lead, an iOS developer, an Android developer, and a control panel developer.

How did you come to work with Magespider Infoweb?

I found Magespider Infoweb during an internet search. I spoke with the team lead, Viral (Sr. Business Development Executive, Magespider Infoweb). Based on our conversations, they were enthusiastic about taking on our project and redeveloping the entire app. The rate and quality they guaranteed are what sold us on hiring them.

We’ve spent under $10,000 on their services.

Our partnership with Magespider Infoweb began in 2017. We’ve been in production on both platforms since February 2018. At this point, we’re still working on new features we’d like to add. I just sent over a full wish list for them send back a quote for.

We’ve used the mobile apps Magespider delivered several times with our customers. Many users noted the increased speed and praised the new functionality. Their rapid response empowered them to our deadline despite initial obstacles with the launch. Without hesitation, the team worked late into the evenings to complete all the fixes and resolve critical problems.

Magespider Infoweb is quick to offer support and always has advice for add-ons to improve our app. I was impressed with how well they handled development and production for our iPad app. Even though it was time-consuming task outside out original scope, they built it for a minimal cost.

How did Magespider Infoweb perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated daily on Trello and used that tool to organize the entire project. Despite a language barrier, the team was responsive to outreach and often took my instructions in stride. It was always evident during development if they’d understood me clearly. Their project manager resolved this communication challenge and led all the conversations since he spoke the most fluent English. Weekly Skype sessions help ensure we’re on the same page.

MageSpider Infoweb was willing to go above and beyond to satisfy all the requirements.  At certain times I wasn’t sure they understood the task at hand, but they kept trying until they got it right. I appreciated that they rearranged their schedule to mitigate the time zone difference. At times, they woke up at 4:00 A.M. just to speak with me.

They should fully understand the requirements before jumping into development. They were so eager to develop and show me something. Sometimes I wish they'd fully understood what I was saying so I wouldn't have to request changes, but that isn't a big problem.

Giving the most detailed requirements possible will increase productivity. If I take the time to spell things out exactly really, there’s not as much back and forth

Overall Score It was good. I’m pleased.
    They went above and beyond.
    They’re cheap.
    We’re pleased.
    I’ve recommended them. I’m going to engage in a new project with them as well.

Web Dev for Online Part Search & Price Comparison Company

"Their optimizations saved us a lot of money in terms of infrastructure."

July 2016 - July 2017

Magespider designed and developed a website from scratch. Hosted on WordPress, this website required original database design, server–to–server API authentication and integration, and SEO.

North Carolina
Owner, Haggleparts

Magespider provided innovative solutions to overcome unavoidable technological hurdles that occurred with both the infrastructure and servers.  Despite these development challenges, Magespider remained on schedule, provided regular high–level progress reports, and delivered a smooth website launch.

I’m the co-owner of Haggleparts, a website that helps users find and book an appointment with nearby mechanics. Users input information about their car and the issue they’re experiencing. Then we find a nearby mechanic who works with either that car or issue, send them an appointment request, and after they accept, send the users a quote. We also provide price comparison on automotive parts, specifically brands approved by the American Automotive Aftermarket.

What challenge were you trying to address with Magespider Infoweb?

We had them build our website from scratch.

Developing the website required a lot of database design, server–to–server authentication and communication, API integration, and SEO. Magespider also developed and designed the WordPress forms that we send to mechanics and users for vehicle information, appointment requests, and quotes.

I mostly interacted with project managers and technical leads, but I know there were 3–4 developers doing the frontend work. I would guess that there were a total of 5–10 people dedicated to the project.

How did you come to work with Magespider Infoweb?

My partner and I found Magespider during our online research. I met with one of their representatives directly, and within a short amount of time they had a detailed plan, timeline, and identified anything that seemed unrealistic.

We began working with them late 2016 and launched the website July 2017.

Building a website from scratch is not easy, and they met our unique requirements; we’re very happy with the final product. They had to overcome development challenges because of the infrastructure and server limitations, but the launch went smoothly. Now we’re just doing batch and version updates that come with every development project.

How did Magespider Infoweb perform from a project management standpoint?

There were some unforeseen and unavoidable technical issues, but they worked around those. They did extra research and suggested solutions that would keep us on schedule. They provided us with regular updates on the timeline, what they were working on, and any issues or questions that arose.

Their overall technical understanding was extremely impressive. They were able to take our feedback and redesign anything that was required. Their optimizations saved us a lot of money in terms of infrastructure.

More frequent detail touchpoints and status updates.

A great team, I enjoyed working with them. They developed up-front technical analysis to better understand the details and scope of the project.

Android Development for Ordering Applications

"I’m satisfied with the work they’ve done so far."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Magespider built several versions of an Android app that unites multiple services under one platform. They integrated multiple APIs, wrote complex code, and designed layouts from mockups.

CEO, App Startup

Although the project involved complex integrations and tight deadlines, Magespider diligently delivered every requirement. The agency continually impressed with their technical capability, affordable pricing, and thorough documentation.

I’m the founder of an app holding company. It’s a one-stop-shop, bringing all a user’s apps and services onto one platform so they don’t need to download multiple apps.

What challenge were you trying to address with Magespider?

My challenges were finding resources and reducing costs. I funded the project completely by myself, and was looking for contractors who could help me build the app based on my budget. I needed to outsource the whole project.

I reached out to apps that were already on the market, agreed to their terms and conditions, and got access to their APIs. Once I received access, I also helped design the app. I gave Magespider the screenshots and mockups, after which they built the app and wrote the functional code. They started integrating my app with the APIs I provided.

The app is being built for Android. We built a beta version, but it’s not on the market yet. Right now, they’re adding more content and apps. I’m hoping to launch the second version of the app the first week in March.

I’m not aware of all their resources. I’m mostly in contact with a UI developer, an Android developer, and a project manager, who manages my expectations.

How did you come to work with Magespider?

I was shopping for contractors and they seemed to be the most cost-effective option. I considered 3-4 companies.

We started working together in February 2017 and the work is ongoing.

The app is partially functional at this point.

How did Magespider perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re doing a fine job on a complex project. We rely on third-party apps to give their APIs. Even if they do give their APIs, things aren’t smooth because the APIs could have issues. We have an estimated timetable rather than hard deadlines. They’ve done decently so far. I use Excel on my end to keep track of the data, and we communicate through email, Skype, or phone.

They meet our complex expectations for this project. This isn’t your usual app. It has a lot of complexities. Each of the apps has their own API, which usually aren’t straightforward. I commend them for showing their due diligence. They’ve been good contractors, and have met my demands and needs.

With experience, they could turn things around or write code faster. I don’t want to point fingers at them because it depends on the complexities of these APIs. I’m satisfied with the work they’ve done so far, and have no issues with them.

If you have complex requirements, they’ll make sure to work around them and get it done for you.

Frontend iOS Dev for Student Networking App

"They’re willing to learn and try things out for the client."

July 2016 - Ongoing

A social networking tool hired 3 frontend iOS developers from Magespider Infoweb to augment their in-house dev team to create their first mobile app.

Divya Rajendran
Co-Founder, BridgeEat

The client plans to use Magespider for the Android version of their app in the coming months. Project management, flexibility, and cost were all highlights of the engagement.

BridgeEat is a social dining app that connects students around a meal to increase their networking experience. I am the co-founder. I handle the product part of the business.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Magespider Infoweb?

We wanted to develop an iOS mobile application for our company. We had no iOS developer on our team and we were looking to outsource the development.

They have a number of services they provide but we wanted to start off with iOS development. We provided the API and they developed the front-end of the app for us. Some features include posting meal opportunities, joining a meal, and payment transactions. There were six people working on the app in total, three from our team and three frontend iOS developers from Magespider’s team.

We started a contract for only iOS app development, but in a month or so we would like to start another contract to develop the Android version of the app.

How did you come to work with Magespider Infoweb?

We were Googling around to find a company to outsource to. We thought we should go for Asian companies because they are cheap and we haven’t been funded yet. We thought we’d go to India because we had some contacts there before. When I was reading reviews of development companies, we saw some recommendations by past clients. We talked over Skype and I thought they could help us a lot. The relationship is really good. We are thinking to continue with them for the next MVP.

$3000 to $3500.

We began in July 2016. We launched the app at the end of October.

Users of the app have given really positive feedback. They say it's clear and the quality is really good. It's the price as well. We thought the app would cost more and Magespider actually took a lot of time to make sure the quality is as good as it is. We've gotten really good feedback from our customers.

How did Magespider Infoweb perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is really good. We communicated using Slack. If we have any questions, they answer right away. Their response time is quick and they’re really engaging. They’ll usually tell us if they’re on leave about one week before so that we are prepared.

What distinguishes Magespider Infoweb from other providers?

They're good and you can trust them. Their project management stands out. The engagement with the client - that’s something I was impressed with. When we told them we’re going to use another payment provider than they were used to, they were willing to learn it in a really short time. They’re willing to learn and try things out for the client.

Is there anything Magespider Infoweb could have improved or done differently?

No. It went really smoothly. Actually, the delays were from our side. They waited for us to give them the API solutions.

Overall Score I am really happy.
    There were no delays.
    They were reasonable for what we have done.
    The quality is really good.

App Dev and SEO for Family-owned Restaurant

"Magespider has bumped up my online catering orders by at least 20 to 25 percent. That's definitely been great."

June 2015 - Ongoing

Magespider Infoweb was hired to provide search engine optimization services and develop a mobile application on iOS and Android for the client, a family-owned restaurant.

Michigan
Indra Pat
Owner, PJ Cooking

Online orders have increased by as much as 25 percent since the client began working with Magespider Infoweb. They are pleased with their timeliness and ease of accessibility.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

We are a family-owned cooking company, and we do delivery. We cater to people who work in nearby offices or live nearby and want their food delivered to their homes. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Magespider Infoweb?

Since we are a family-owned business and not a franchise, it's a little hard to get our name exposed to the market. Nowadays, people are using their smartphones to order restaurant food. We decided to do some SEO [search engine optimization] enhancement of our website, and then develop an app so our customers can order on their phones with just a single click.

Magespider built the app and did the SEO work for us. Now that we have enhanced our SEO with Magespider and have an app, we have definitely pulled in a fair amount of business. The app is in both iOS and Android and uses the services of Magento. It's not heavily dependent on Magento, but Magespider takes care of Magento for a few hours a week by writing some of the content, updating the pricing and so forth. In fact, Magespider is working on Magento right now.

How did you come to work with Magespider Infoweb?

I was looking online for a particular kind of development company. I compiled a list by doing searches on Google, Bing, and Apple. Because I was mainly focusing on SEO at that time, I wanted to find a company that had a nice appearance and strong links to all the search engines. I narrowed my search down to four companies, of which Magespider was one.

How much have you invested with Magespider Infoweb?

Altogether the investment will be somewhere between $18,000 and $20,000.

I've been working with them since about June 2015, and I'm still working with them.

Magespider has bumped up my online catering orders by at least 20 to 25 percent. That's definitely been great. I don't expect the users of my app to give me ratings or reviews. My user base is targeted to the surrounding area and, to be quite honest, if they like the food, they will come back. I'm not expecting a huge number of reviews. Yes – there are companies that get Yelp reviews. I tried them, but it didn't work out all that well. If people like my app and my website – and my food – they come back.

How did Magespider Infoweb perform from a project management standpoint?

At first, they didn't assign a dedicated project manager because initially my budget was small. Once we agreed upon pricing and the objective of getting some new business, they assigned a dedicated project manager with whom I talk at least every other day.

What did you find most impressive about Magespider Infoweb?

Because they have a presence in the United States as well as in their development center in India, I don't have to be in front of the computer late at night or in the early morning just to talk with them. That has been a great help.

Are there any areas Magespider Infoweb could improve?

No. I think they are good. Once the frequency of contact is set up, they are good to work with.

Overall Score They do have some areas in which they could improve. I have mentioned a couple of those things, and they have taken the actions needed to improve in those areas.
    Usually, I would be asking to talk to them in the next day or two, and they were on top of my requests all the time.
    They provided a full range of services. Given the money I paid for all those services, I will say 3.5.
    They have a presence in the U.S. and have assigned a dedicated project manager to this project. Delivery-wise, they are always on top of everything.
    I already have done that. I’ve also referred them to a neighboring business that has also been working with them.

Web Development Support For Development Agency

"Every project that I've worked on with Magespider has been a success."

Magespider has built a variety of web systems, including lead-generating websites and custom subscription services. Projects involve design, back-end development, testing, and data migration.

CEO, Development and Design Company

The clean, accessible platforms often improve conversion and reduce bounce rates, leading to greatly increased client satisfaction and loyalty. Magespider excels at providing accurate timelines, communicating immediately about potential issues, and delivering highly effective solutions.

My business provides design and development solutions to other businesses.

I'm the owner of the business.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Magespider Infoweb?

I have been using Magespider as my development partner for a wide range of projects. They have helped me build sites for a local skincare company, an attorney who needed a lead-generating site, and a customized coffee subscription service to name a few. Each project has a unique set of requirements and challenges.

When a project comes in, I will handle the planning aspects and the architecture of the site, and Magespider will oversee the execution. They review the architecture and wireframes and then make suggestions if they find issues. Then, they work through the design and hand them off to me to review with my client. Once everything is approved on my end, they move forward with the coding and the development. At that point, they release it to me, and we review the product to address any issues before it goes to the customer. Finally, Magespider handles the migration of the product to the client's server.

How did you come to work with Magespider Infoweb?

I found them on Elance, which is now Upwork.

The average project size is $10,000 to $40,000.

Our relationship is ongoing. They are not on retainer because they don't require any sort of advanced payment for their services. I get in touch with them as projects arise. I appreciate what they do and the value that they add to my business, and I think they feel the same. They're incredibly easy to work with and they allow me direct communication with their developers. We've built a lot of trust at this point, so our relationship is much more fluid than your traditional partnership.

Many of the projects I get are companies that have worked with providers that did not give them what they were expecting. They have very slow websites with poor architecture and confusing layouts. Two projects that I can think of off the top of my head are a flooring company and meal delivery service that both saw hundreds of percent increase in their conversion rate and large declines in their bounce rates. We have definitely seen some positive results, and many of the clients I work with have been with me for many years, which speaks very well to the business.

How did Magespider Infoweb perform from a project management standpoint?

Magespider is always honest about timelines. They are quick to identify any hurdles that pop up rather than waiting until the last minute like many other companies often do. Their communication is good, and they work on U.S. time, so they are available for discussion throughout the day.

What distinguishes Magespider Infoweb from other providers?

Their communication is a huge plus. Many other international companies are rarely available, and when they are there's often a language barrier that can cause some major problems. Their project managers do a great job understanding my requirements and conveying those accurately to their technical teams. Every project that I've worked on with Magespider has been a success. We've had no issues.

Is there anything Magespider could have improved or done differently?

No, not really. The only thing I can think of is that I would like them to work more for me.

They are consistently below other agencies when I send out RFPs [request for proposals].

Web Development for Design Agency

"We have worked with Magespider for three years and have never had any issues. They always deliver on time and on budget."

The client is a Loai Design, a small agency based in London. The client first found Magespider Infoweb through general research on the internet and have enjoyed a partnership with them for the past three years. The client initially hired Magespider to assist with back-end web development needs, and now uses them on a relatively consistent monthly basis for various WordPress projects.

Leo Bassam
CEO, Creative Agency

The client is very pleased with their partnership with Magespider and plan to continue to use them for design and development projects as they arise. They are pleased with the speed at which Magespider responds to and completes requests, and consider them a very affordable and reliable business partner. They have received positive feedback from their clients on Magespider's work and recommend them to others.