Development and marketing for Retail

We’re a result-oriented software development agency headquartered in Ukraine with branch offices in the USA and the UK.

Back in 2014 we started MageCloud.net and became Amazon AWS technical partner and solution provider for Magento.

Our team of 20 professionals specializes in Magento development and we’re proud to be certified Magento experts.

WE DELIVER:

— Magento: consulting, implementation, migration, optimization and maintenance

— Design: B2B&B2C eCommerce Solutions | Corporate Web Design | Graphic Design

— Full-service digital marketing solutions

— 24/7 support and server maintenance

From the stages of planning to promotion, our goal is to help our clients to launch/run successful digital stores that increase the bottom line of their businesses.

CERTIFICATES:

simonpearce.com

uzooka.com

raineyscloset.com

Certified Watch Store | Magento Design & Dev

Watch store — web design & development.

Vargo Outdoors | eCommerce Web Design | SEO

Titanium outdoor products store — adaptive website design and SEO services.

Direct Eats | eCommerce Web Design

Organic, natural food & health and beauty products store — adaptive website design (desktop, tablet, mobile versions).

Siccaro | Magento

Pet supplies store — website development & maintanance.

FourMine | eCommerce Web Design

Jewelry store — adaptive website design (desktop, tablet, mobile versions).

Big League Lawns | eCommerce Web Design

Lawn striping kits, yard rollers, and lawn stripers store — web design.

Zulu Shop | Magento Design & Dev

Magento multistore (airsoft guns, knives, swords, tools, collectibles) development: * Website redesign;

* Magento version upgrade;

* API integration;

* Magento optimization for big catalogs.

Value Golf Magento | Magento Design & Dev

Golf club components store — website design & development:

* website redesign;

* Magento version upgrade;

* Magento security patches installation;

* Magento support and maintenance.

DroidBox | End-to-end eCommerce Project

* PPC campaigns;

* SMM (facebook);

* Project Consulting.

Ryan Thomas Jewellers | Magento 2

Jewelry store — development & maintenance.

Cherrydale | Magento 2

Fundraising company website with integrated Magento online store.

Rainey's Closet | Magento

Fashion rental for kids — website development & maintenance.

Dock & Bay | Magento 2

Quick-drying, lightweight microfiber towels store — development & maintenance.

Uzooka | Magento

Headlights store — website development:

* Vehicle part finder plugin development;

* Salesforce integration;

* Multiserver installation (admin server separated from 2 front-end);

* Amazon Aurora DB cluster.

Simon Pearce | Magento 2 Enterprise

* Magento 2 Enterprise full customization;

* ERP integration;

* Plugin development (Advanced product configuration and customization plugin).

Magento Dev of E-Commerce Shop for Household Products

“...MageCloud is great.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

MageCloud worked on a Magento e-commerce site, focusing on improving the site’s speed and implementing bug fixes. They removed outdated modules and changed the JavaScript code.

Brea, California
Jack Lin
President, Niche Webstores, Inc.

The team produced excellent results, far exceeding the deliverables of any of the many other teams that had previously collaborated with the company. Their clear action plan and effective ideas ensured the project ran smoothly and was well managed.

We’re an online e-commerce store, providing household goods.

For what projects/services did your company hire MageCloud?

We initially hired MageCloud for optimization of the speed of a Magento site. Since then, we’ve hired them on an on-going basis for various Magento development needs.

We wanted to increase our website’s speed and fix bugs on the site.

They were the only company we spoke to that provided a very detailed action plan and to-do list to tackle our complex issue.

They initially reviewed our entire site and provided an action plan. That included reducing the JavaScript code and changing its loading process as well as removing unused and useless modules.

Paul (CEO, MageCloud) led a team of more than ten people. We worked with a select few that were most qualified for our application and needs, including one project manager and two developers.

We’ve worked with more than ten different developers for various projects. Some were good but MageCloud is great.

It’s proved to be invaluable to have access to team members who have worked on similar projects in the past.

They give me project ideas that we review and execute if they make sense for our business needs.

No, they're great.

Overall Score Keep it up.
    Very responsive; they push me to move forward which I appreciate.
    Reasonable pricing.
    Excellent quality.
    I have to two friends who are also happy with them.

Dev Partnership with Online Retail Platform

“They communicate extremely well and always deliver quickly and on time.”

Jul. 2015 - Ongoing

MageCloud writes code for software and business solutions. Their products manage a variety of responsibilities, including inventory tracking, sales monitoring, and order processing.

Herron, Michigan
Bryon Casler
Owner, BJC Products

Their system works well and automatically processes up to 300 orders a day, saving vast amounts of time. Their team is responsive and organized, paying attention to even the small project details. They’re highly skilled in software development.

I’m the owner of BJC Products, an online store that sells a variety of products and that specializes in airsoft guns, knives, swords, and other collectibles.

What challenge were you trying to address with MageCloud?

We needed help with the programming and development of our business software and solutions.

MageCloud helps write the code for our unique software and integrates with our suppliers using PHP APIs. The software does nearly all of our work—it keeps track of sales, checks inventory, and manages order processing. Almost everything on the platform is integrated with our websites.

We work a project manager and a team of developers.

How did you come to work with MageCloud?

We’d used a few different dev companies but were unsatisfied with all of them.

We spend about $1,000—$2,000 a month. Our total cost is probably around $50,000 so far.

We’ve worked together since July 2015.

The software processes anywhere from 150–300 orders a day, and the entire system is automated. MageCloud’s work has saved us countless hours.

How did MageCloud perform from a project management standpoint?

Because we’re in the U.S. and they’re in the U.K., I can send them emails and information at night, and then wake up the next morning to quite a bit of progress. They pay attention to details and don’t miss things. If they’re unsure about a certain task, they’ll ask questions to clarify.

They communicate extremely well and always deliver quickly and on time.

Whenever you send them information, include screenshots and be detailed. They know what they’re doing, but they need to know what you want.

Magento Extension Enhancements for Online Rental Service

"MageCloud took the time to understand my business and what I was looking for."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

The client modernized their rental service which uses Sales Igniter's Rental Booking Software on Magento. The redesign improved mobile responsiveness, filtering features and shipping options.

Founder, Clothes Rental Service

MageCloud proved to be more competent than the previous two developers and were very affordable and extremely responsive. Their persistence in pushing to move projects forward helped the busy entrepreneur stay focused.

I have a children’s online rental boutique where moms and photographers rent high-end designer children’s clothing from us for special occasions - weddings, photo shoots, etc. I am the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with MageCloud?

I run a Magento platform, and not only is Magento kind of unique, but not a lot of developers are trained really well on it. Furthermore, I have a rental software extension that runs on Magento. That extension is even more unique and I found virtually no one that was familiar with it that was desirable.

I hired them originally to get the calendar function working properly and to add more delivery options. I have a really complicated calendar system because when you rent something, you schedule it for so many days and the software has to track inventory when it comes and goes. I’ve worked with two other developers trying to get it figured out. MageCloud did it.

One of the other things I was having an issue with was people being allowed to get things expedited, so we added more shipping options. We added more search and filtering features which completely changed the design of the site. Now it’s cleaner and more user-friendly. We also updated the site to be a lot more mobile responsive because we found that a lot of visitors were using our site on their phone.

How did you come to work with MageCloud?

I found MageCloud through Upwork. I had several responses but I don’t think anyone else actually looked at my website and understood really what I needed. I got a lot of very superficial proposals telling me that what I needed to be done would take four or five hours at the most. Given my experience, I knew it was going to be a much bigger project than that. MageCloud took the time to understand my business and what I was looking for. They wrote a comprehensive reply to my post. They have experience developing rental software on their own, so it was a good fit for me. The rental software extension is Sales Igniter’s Rental Booking Software.

How much have you invested with MageCloud?

We have invested around $10,000.

I think we started early spring this year, maybe February. The first project is completed but I ended up working with them going forward because Paul [Ryazanov, Owner] had a lot of really great ideas to make my site more user-friendly and taught me a lot about analytics and things I’m not very experienced with. I’ve been working with them on an ongoing basis.

I don’t have any sales information. I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback. Before, I had just a ground shipping option that took three to four days for the people to get their items. Now, we have two-day options. I would say 25% of orders are now shipped with the two-day option. Before, I would get a lot of emails asking to expedite shipping if possible. So adding that preset option has alleviated that time-consuming process.

How did MageCloud perform from a project management standpoint?

Paul has done really well. Because I wear a lot of hats at this business and I’m constantly pulled in many directions, he really stayed on top of emailing me when there were action items and to follow up on things that needed to be done. I really never had to bug him repeatedly to get things done. He’s very responsive. Usually, I’m the one getting emails from him saying let’s move forward on this. That was good. He sends me detailed lists of plans for the next month. We go over the budget and our goals on a monthly basis and revise how many hours he can allocate to my project. That’s really been helpful. I’ve really been just working with Paul, who speaks English. Sometimes the developers are on a conference call, but since they are in Russia I don’t know if they speak English. If I ever have a problem, Paul will email me back within an hour.

What did you find most impressive about MageCloud?

I would say follow-up and following through. It is really valuable that I’m not having to constantly email them for updates or status requests.

Are there any areas MageCloud could improve?

It would be nice if they were in the US, but honestly, it hasn’t been that big of an issue. Paul works at hours that I’m working.

Overall Score I’m comparing them to the other two developers I worked with.
    They’ve always been very responsive in getting things done especially when I need something immediately. Paul is very easy to schedule conference calls and meetings with at convenient times.
    I think that’s mainly because it’s a lower rate in Russia.
    I would give them a 5 except there have been a few instances where they loaded things and it didn’t work properly, and then it took a couple days to fix. Overall, I’m happy with them.

Architecture Revamp for Autoparts Magento Site

"They [MageCloud] get them [tasks] done usually on time or ahead of time and within budget."

2015 - Ongoing

MageCloud overcame a problem that the client's previous e-commerce provider failed to solve and won the client's business. Initially, the scope was Magento-based but it now includes all development needs.

Pompano Beach, Florida
CFO, Uzooka

MageCloud has been a valued partner because of their proactive approach to bug finding and communications. Because everything is clearly communicated, the client has less to manage or worry about. Deliverables are usually on time or early, and within the set budget.

Uzooka sells headlights or auto parts, more specifically headlamp housing for mostly the DIY market or the crash industry. I’m the chief financial officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with MageCloud?

We have an e-commerce site we launched, uzooka.com, and we were having issues with our current provider and the ability to host the Magento site on AWS [Amazon Web Services].

We wanted our Magento site to be on multiple servers. We basically wanted load balancing and some redundancy. The current provider couldn't do that, or more accurately, didn't have the technical skills. MageCloud took our Magento site and separated the front and backend, which was a core requirement to be able to migrate to multiple servers.

We now have a separate frontend and backend, and we can have as many servers as we want for the frontend of the site with load balancers. That was their initial project.

How did you come to work with MageCloud?

We found MageCloud because they’re one of the AWS partners, and that's how the relationship started. I was drawn to the MageCloud site. I reached out to about five different Amazon partners that all do the same thing. I think what I liked most about MageCloud was that I got a response from Paul [Ryazanov, CEO] and he was easy to talk to. He knew what my challenges were and jumped right to it. All the other guys went back and forth with questionnaires. I couldn't get quotes from some of them. I just got the runaround from some of the other companies. MageCloud fit the bill.

How much have you invested with MageCloud?

[Confidential]

We started about a year ago, maybe a little less, in 2015 and it’s ongoing.

The biggest success was that they accomplished something that my original partner couldn't accomplish. My original partner couldn't figure out how to do load balancing, and MageCloud pointed out that we needed to separate the frontend from the backend. You couldn't have your frontend and your admin on the same server. I think that was a big step.

How did MageCloud perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. Paul led everything. Every time we talked, he would email me basically what we talked about, what his action points were, and what he wanted to work on. He'd give me a quote and I'd approve it, and then he would give me updates along the way. Things went really well - enough so that we're still using them for all of our development now. We don't just use them for the server side; now we're using them for any changes or anything we want to do to our Magento site.

What did you find most impressive about MageCloud?

With my last partners, I had to find the issue, report it, and ask for it to be fixed. Paul will actually find lots of issues himself, which is very refreshing, and then email me what they found and that they'd like to go ahead and fix them. I think that's probably my favorite part of working with them. I don' have to be constantly looking for the problems; they're actively looking for issues.

They're easy to communicate with. I think that's the best part. I think Paul has a lot to do with that. He just makes it easy for me.

Are there any areas MageCloud could improve?

At the moment, no. I'm not looking for any other partners. They've been satisfying all our needs for the site. We're pretty happy at the moment.

They're probably half the price I was paying for my last provider and doing a better job.
    They're really clear. He comes up with tasks that they want to accomplish. He lays out a pretty straightforward budget for it. They get them done usually on time or ahead of time and within budget.
    I was happy to provide a review for him because he's always helping me out and looking for things for me.

Ongoing Web Development for Golf Accessory Supplier

"We love working with them."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

MageCloud is an ongoing partner that takes care of all web development related needs, focusing on constantly improving the website’s user experience, boosting conversions, and keeping its security up to date.

Erie, Pennsylvania
Aaron Banach
Owner, Value Golf

The website boasts increased functionality, which in turn has boosted revenue for the company, all thanks to MageCloud’s continued efforts. Communication is efficient, but their main strengths are their responsiveness to issues and requests and impressive skill set.

I’m the owner of Value Golf, a company that supplies golf accessories and custom clubs.

For what projects/services did your company hire MageCloud?

We needed a vendor to provide ongoing web development for our website.

We found MageCloud on Upwork.

MageCloud worked on improving our UX and conversions and implemented the latest security protocols for our Magento-based system. Their team came through on all aspects of the work.

MageCloud’s CEO has a great team. We work with four or five of his people regularly.

Working with MageCloud has improved our website’s functionality. As a result, revenue has increased.

We collaborate on Trello and use Skype when necessary. Both methods have been very effective.

MageCloud’s responsiveness and skill level are remarkable. We love working with them.

I don't have any complaints about them. The time zone difference is not an issue for me, and even when we have an urgent problem, there’s usually someone on the team that’s aware of it almost immediately.