Worlds Most Valuable Developers Awarded by Intel.

We are a bootstrapped million dollar development studio with the recipient of the Most Valuable Developer Award from Intel and are Winners of Three World Wide Developer Challenges. We are also Intel Black Belts for Application Development, which is one of the most highest recognition of application development skills.

We are highly skilled iOS, Android, Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad and Mac application developers and our apps have won many awards featured by Apple

We follow a rapid application development framework which enables us to deliver apps in just 25% of the normal development time to bring your app to life with the highest quality, in the shortest span of time and with the minimum cost.

A few reasons for our success:

1. Communication is the key to success: We are available over 18 hours in a day via email, Skype and call that's easy to reach even beyond business hours.

2. Project completion is our motto. All payments are via milestone. Milestones are safe and secure without any problem. Release payments only upon completion of milestones.

3. Confidence: We are top notch professionals able to sign NDA and keep your project private.

4. Support. We provide free bug fix for a month and support even after the project is completed. Our guaranty.

5. Extended Support: While most developer run away after finishing. Our repeated higher rate is also highest among all others. We see our customers as partners.

6. On time and On budget completion rate is 100%. We never exceed our budget unless more features are added. Our commitment.

7. Trust and Partnership : We always believe in core values and do trust our customers and take every step to make the partnership mutually beneficial and a huge success for our customers.

With Regards,

George & Suresh

Intel BlackBelts | Most Valuable Developers | 3 Time Developer Challenge Winners.

, India
  • MacAppStudio
  • MacAppStudio

We are a specialised development studio with expertise in end to end design, development, deployment and maintenance of enterprise, web, mobile and desktop applications. We have worked with small start ups who are just boot strapping to Fortune 10 companies with revenues of over US$ 55 billion.

App Development for Couponing Company

"The project was and is managed perfectly."

Jun 2015 - Ongoing

MacAppStudio was contracted to build a website, an application on iOS and Android, the backend dashboard for the site, and well other smaller projects focused on improving business processes.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Founder, Couponing Company

The partnership with MacAppStudio has been overwhelmingly positive, getting all facets of the business off the ground from beginning to finish, maintaining excellent project management and communication throughout. Every aspect of the project was executed in a timely and cost effective way.

We are a couponing company dealing with the fast-moving consumer goods and consumer packaged goods market. We list offers from brands that we tie up with and reach it across to our users. We are currently dealing in the United Arab Emirates [UAE] market and will be launching soon in India and East Asia.

I’m the founder of this company. My role is to see through the whole process making sure the flow from backend to consumer front is seamless.

What challenge were you trying to address with MacAppStudio?

Well, I’m basically a commercial guy. I can deal with all the affairs that aren’t related to IT since my knowledge on IT is very basic. My solution is MacAppStudio. The goal of this partnership with MacAppStudio is to have a strong IT backbone that will make sure things are achieved and under control.

Initially, I was looking to create an app and that’s about it, but over the course of time, I realized that these guys understood exactly what I wanted and what was needed to make sure my demands were delivered. So, I got them to do my website, app (iOS and Android platform), backend dashboard, and other flows and systems that were needed to make the company fully functional for a public release. Frankly, we are at a stage where I don’t worry about IT related issues. I don’t think I can be more specific than mentioning that they have covered all aspects of IT within my company.

How did you come to work with MacAppStudio?

We initially met through a freelancer platform, where we both agreed to do a basic project of a simple app. Luckily, it turns out that these guys are from the city of Chennai (Madras) where I spent my childhood. On my business trip to Chennai, we decided to catch-up to spend some time trying to understand each other. Little do you know, we hit it off on a professional and personal level! Their energy and aspiration to grow were the main reasons for me to choose them. So, after our meeting and the completion of the small project, we decided to partner with each other. Frankly, I’ve not even tried looking for anyone else for this project, as I didn’t find the need to. I’ve worked on my other business with other developers but I can say with no doubt, these guys are top class! No regrets whatsoever.

How much have you invested with MacAppStudio?

To the date, my estimate would be around $60,000.

It’s not easy to answer this, as once the ball gets rolling the amount of work keeps increasing. But if you’re trying to know if they kept up timeline? Yes, they did! Initially, over the freelancer platform, we had agreed on a certain time frame and the project was delivered. This was another reason that made me choose them. Currently, I have a dedicated team from MacApp that works with me on a daily basis.

I wouldn’t be able to share any particular success stories. But the fact that I got an idea to light, and am currently on the verge of an official launch in the UAE itself is a success story. I’m sure you can guess the result here.

How did MacAppStudio perform from a project management standpoint?

The project was and is managed perfectly. I’m very comfortable with the way the project is being managed. I was recommended by MacApp to use a bug tracker, which makes all our lives very efficient and easy. To be frank, these guys try their best to make sure the work (even the smallest things) has a systematic flow. This made it easier for them to be able to communicate well with their team and gave a seamless delivery of the company.

What did you find most impressive about MacAppStudio?

I think I’ve mentioned these points above. The energy and aspiration to be successful and their systematic method of approach to work and life sets them apart.

Are there any areas MacAppStudio could improve?

None that I can think of right now.

App Development on Web & iOS for Publishing Company

“MacAppStudio became part of the team and really cares about the project.”

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

MacAppStudio developed a web app using HTML5, PHP and CSS and an iOS app using Swift. The applications allow users to donate to charities they support.

Denver, Colorado
Stephen White
Chief Development Officer, Solu Publishing

The web and mobile applications were successfully completed and ready for deployment. MacAppStudio demonstrated excellent communication skills, were able to meet deadlines and succeeded despite the complexity of the project. They have a deep understanding of the company’s concept and workflow.

Solu Publishing is a brand new online self-publishing platform. It makes writing memoirs easy because it’s very simple to use. It has thought prompts to help with ideas for what to write. You can make audio stories or write stories, and there’s an interactive component where you can comment on someone else’s story. I’m the chief development officer and partner.

What challenge were you trying to address with MacAppStudio?

We wanted to build something that was never done before as a platform and not just an app. MacAppStudio built the platform and did a fantastic job of understanding what we wanted to accomplish.

The product is a web and iOS app, so it was a difficult cross platform project. The web app was built using HTML5, PHP, and CSS and the mobile app was built with Swift. We have an integration of Charity built into our platform which allows a person to donate to the author’s specific charity. All of the components made this a very complicated project, but MacAppStudio did a great job of understanding everything involved. They’re very good at scaling their resources as needed. We do a lot of the design work ourselves, which can cause issues when working cross-continent, but they did a good job of understanding the North American market and mirroring that very well.

How did you come to work with MacAppStudio?

We went with them because we wanted someone who could think outside the box and understand our vision. MacAppStudio didn’t put us in a mold of work they’d done before but looked at our project as a brand new venture.

How much have you invested with MacAppStudio?

The project cost more than $500,000.

We started the project in August/September of 2015 and we continue to have an ongoing relationship.

We’re starting to launch and the reception has been incredible.

How did MacAppStudio perform from a project management standpoint?

They have great communication using Slack. They also traveled here to meet with us to make sure we were on the same page.

What did you find most impressive about MacAppStudio?

Technologically, there is not a better firm that can envision things that haven’t happened before. It’s hard to get independent programmers to care about your project. MacAppStudio became part of the team and really cares about the project.

Are there any areas MacAppStudio could improve?

No. They met my expectations.