Innovate and Grow™

M16 Marketing combines art and science to create significant value for all stakeholders. The company is well known for consistently delivering unparalleled technical, creative and business acumen.

M16 is a top atlanta web design company with proven marketing strategies that help clients create success.

• M16 Marketing
    859 Spring St. NW
    Atlanta, GA 30308
    404.919.6288

BlackBook, HB NEXT, Townley Kenton, Piedmont Park Conservancy, InsureSign, Greenwich Advisors

Web Design for Acting Company

"They were good about keeping up with things and making sure the project was moving along."

2015 - Ongoing

M16 Marketing built and designed a Wordpress website for an acting studio, focusing on some e-commerce features, design, user experience, and some SEO.

Kelly Young Silva
Owner, Words in Motion Acting Studio

M16 Marketing’s work represents the company well and has increased professionalism and ease of use. They made it easily editable by the internal team, and they listen to and understand initial ideas. The creativity of the team results in quality design and they stay on top of deadlines well.

I’m the owner of Words in Motion Acting Studio. We train actors for the Atlanta film industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with M16 Marketing?

Just to have a place where people can go to find out information about us, so that we appeared on the web and had an attractive website. Before we started working with M16, we had a website, but it was not satisfactory. We also wanted to be able to do accounting on the website, so we wanted people to be able to pay online, and we wanted to be able to add newsletters if we wanted to, and have different pages that they could go to in order to find out about different events that we were involved in.

They made us more visible. They’ve made an attractive website where we appear more professional and where can link to social media. I can share things off my website onto social media. They used Wordpress. I gave Don my ideas, and I gave him some graphics that he put together. They also helped me be seen on Google through outside link-building.

How did you come to work with M16 Marketing?

Don actually signed his kids up for my studio. His kids were my students.

How much have you invested with M16 Marketing?

I would think it was around $6,000.

I’m still working with them. The project started two years ago.

I’m sure I do, but I don’t keep up with the statistics. But the website that I had before was not showing on Google, and now people can find us easily on the internet if they look up acting studios in the area. That’s really good. When I speak briefly about our studio, I can refer them to the website so they can get a better understanding of who we are and what our business is.

How did M16 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

The website is very simple to understand. I can go in and change anything at any time. If it’s a small thing that I want to change, I don’t have to bug them to go and do it for me.

What did you find most impressive about M16 Marketing?

He listens to your ideas and he helps you construct your ideas, and that’s what I needed help with. He took my ideas and put them in a platform. But really it was just the relationship that Don develops with you. He has not only helped me with my website, but he’s gotten involved with other projects. This year we’re doing a feature film, and he’s helped us out greatly with that. He’ll help us out on marketing when we get a little further along. He pays attention to what his clients need, and I think that when his clients have other projects that come along, they definitely want to involve him.

I am completely pleased.

Modern Web Design for Accounting Firm

"Creative websites are their niche.... I felt so comfortable with M16."

Apr, - Aug. 2016

M16 Marketing designed a professional website with internal databases for an accounting startup, prioritizing a streamlined UX and sophisticated branding.

Atlanta, Georgia
Tammie Parks
CEO, Parks & Palmer Advisors

The launched site has earned praise from prospective and current clients due to its simple and glitch-free navigation. M16 Marketing’s constant accessibility, proactive recommendations, and creativity guaranteed an excellent final product.

I’m the CEO of Parks and Palmer Advisors located in Atlanta, Georgia.

What challenge were you trying to address with M16 Marketing?

We were a startup company last year, and I wanted to create a website that looked modern. M16 made sure that what I wanted was optimized from a modern, accounting website standpoint. If I said I wanted my home page a certain way, Don [Managing Partner, M16 Marketing] did a good job of explaining what the customer experience could be like. He was honest with me.

I was very specific about what I wanted, but we didn’t end up going with my original design. The color scheme and messages are all the same, but elements of the website were revised to take into consideration the customer’s experience. Don also built several internal databases within my website for free. I’m not a technical person, and I told him to look out for me if I requested things that weren’t necessary. I’m very satisfied. I’m glad Don didn’t just take what I wanted and go with it. The finished project is amazing.

I did have a different logo, but he redesigned that after we both agreed it wasn’t up to par. The old logo was too complex, so he created a simple one for me for free. He did high-level SEO optimization so that when I was ready to start SEO, all the website enhancements were already there. He did an excellent job. I’m not a technical person, and I told him to look out for me if I requested things that weren’t necessarily right. I’m very satisfied. I’m glad Don didn’t just take what I wanted and go with it. The finished project is amazing.

How did you come to work with M16 Marketing?

I Googled “responsive website design in Atlanta”. M16 was the first agency that came up. I emailed Don, and we corresponded from there. The team was superb at answering my questions.

How much have you invested with M16 Marketing?

I spent close to $6,000 on the project.

I started working with M16 in April of 2016, and the site was launched in May of 2016. The total project took 2–3 months. I can email him at any time with questions I have on the site and he’ll change things without charging me.

I don’t currently utilize website metrics because I am a startup. Most of my clients are referrals, so they like to go online for their client portal access. Potential prospects who have gone online to complete our questionnaire form say that our website is “beautiful and simple”.

How did M16 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They were perfect. Don was in control of the situation at all times. Every time I called or emailed or texted, I’d get a response in half an hour or less. Communication was key to me, and he provided that every day.

What did you find most impressive about M16 Marketing?

Creative websites and SEO are what they do, so their advice and expertise are tailored to those areas. There was never a time I asked a question that they didn’t have a valid, thorough answer. If you’re looking for expertise and someone to walk you through the process, I recommend M16. Many other marketing firms are horror stories: they don’t respond to you, or don’t know the answers to your questions because they’re working on too many projects. I felt very comfortable with M16.

Are there any areas M16 Marketing could improve?

No, everything was perfectly fine.

Overall Score They were brilliant. I got everything I wanted on time for a great price. We still communicate.
    We launched exactly when I said I needed the site launched.
    I spoke with 2 other vendors before M16. They were going to charge me more than $10,000 for the same project. To get the service I got for $5,800 was amazing.
    M16 was extremely thorough in making sure they understood what I wanted. Even if I told them what I wanted, they asked enough questions to make sure that was really what I wanted and to see if there was a better way of providing it.
    Everybody should go to Don, in my opinion.

Web Redesign For Advertising Company

"The team at M16 is phenomenal to work with, and they did a great job."

Dec. 2016 - Mar. 2017

M16 Marketing revamped an outdated website for a third-party client, conducting all design work based on provided content and navigation requirements to create a professional look and feel.

Greater Atlanta Area
Kara Brown
Founder & CEO, SmithBrown Marketing

The new site drew additional interest for the client at a recent trade show, highlighting M16 Marketing’s cohesive redesign. The team’s transparency, character, and technical expertise ensured a productive engagement and a high-quality final product.

I am the founder and CEO of SmithBrown Marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with M16 Marketing?

We hired M16 because I have a client that needed a new website.

My client needed their old website redesigned, so we started from scratch to replace it. We wanted to update the look and feel. The previous website design was years old, and it needed to be updated. The process was pretty collaborative. We provided the high-level navigation and wrote the content, but M16 did all of the design. The new website was built in WordPress, and it’s a basic brochure site with a form to collect leads.

How did you come to work with M16 Marketing?

I actually found M16 Marketing on Google. I had no one in Atlanta to work with. I’m new here, and a client needed their services. We did an RFP process and interviewed 3 website designers before choosing M16 Marketing.

How much have you invested with M16 Marketing?

I think we’ve invested about $10,000 with M16.

The project took about 10 weeks, but the hold-ups were on the client’s side, not M16’s. The project happened this spring. I think we wrapped at the beginning of March of 2017.

I wish I had some metrics, but I don't. The team at M16 is phenomenal to work with, and they did a great job. The client went to a trade show, and we were able to put a landing page out for the trade show that was professional and pulled together with a form that we wouldn't have been able to do before the redesign.

How did M16 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

M16’s performance was great. They met deadlines and were good at communicating about the project. Any and all hang-ups were on the client’s side. M16 also did a great job in managing expectations. We used Basecamp to manage the project.

What did you find most impressive about M16 Marketing?

I think Don, the founder, is a really good human being and a super dude. I like working with people of character, and he definitely is a person of character. It was great doing business with him.

Are there any areas M16 Marketing could improve?

I don't think there are any areas M16 could improve. To be honest, this particular client went back and forth on content and design, and Don and his team handled it all with grace and poise. It was great.

Overall Score M16 did a great job.
    M16 did a really good job, and they were willing to work with us and make the project happen within our budget.
    I’ve already recommended M16 to friends and colleagues.

Web Design for Marketing Company

"They’re very transparent and clear, which is not always the case with other partners."

2014 - Ongoing

M16 Marketing takes over certain client web development projects for a marketing firm, enhancing the firm’s ability to take on more projects on more platforms. They are a digital partner to the in-house teams.

51-200

Tim Smith
President, Chemistry

The M16 Marketing team is always communicating transparently and staying on top of timelines. Beyond being realistic and detail-oriented, they feel like a small team in the sense that their leads can be reached directly and quickly. They can help make estimates, and overall are easy to work with.

I’m the president of a marketing and advertising company with about 15 people. We have clients all over the U.S., a lot of them headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.

What challenge were you trying to address with M16 Marketing?

We have a lot of digital needs, and we had tried to solve those in-house, but found that outsourcing was a better option for us. We’ve worked with a variety of partners, especially for website builds. We found M16, and they fit our needs very well.

We usually get a website project that’s intertwined with an integrated marketing campaign. Sometimes that involves a rebranding of identity, and sometimes that involves taking a standard identity and reworking the website for different goals. Sometimes our marketing campaign would necessitate changing the site to focus on lead generation, or we may need landing pages, and so on. We would involve M16 in the coding and building part of the website which is part of a larger campaign.

The platforms for these sites vary, which is one of the reasons we ended up outsourcing. If we hired internally, we would have a limited range of technical capabilities. M16 gave us a team that could handle it, regardless of how the client wanted it built or how we felt it should be built.

How did you come to work with M16 Marketing?

I believe one of our employees had worked with them previously and recommended them.

How much have you invested with M16 Marketing?

We’ve spent $60,000-80,000 a year.

We began working together in 2014, and the relationship is ongoing.

A lot of the visible differences for us are on new business campaigns. We would pitch new business and need a digital partner to help us tell them what that was, estimate, et cetera. M16 would help us do that, and they won a good amount of new business, so that was very helpful.

How did M16 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very detail-oriented. They have good communication skills and always stayed on the timeline. They’re realistic and transparent on how long things take. If they were going to take longer than the client requested, there was always a reason to back that up. It worked well.

What did you find most impressive about M16 Marketing?

It feels like they’re a small team, which is very helpful. You’re able to directly talk to the person you need, and there aren’t many layers to get through. They’re very transparent and clear, which is not always the case with other partners.

Are there any areas M16 Marketing could improve?

I can’t think of anything. They’re always willing to show up on short notice. They get back to us quickly on any problems, so we have no complaints.

Overall Score I’m very happy. I’ve never had a problem. They always work with me on any problems that arise with the client. We’ve gotten no complaints on the client side.
    They’ve never dropped a schedule.
    They’ve very competitive on cost. You can get cheaper, but they’re competitive for the quality.
    As an advertising and marketing company, we’re judged almost solely on the quality of our work. We just don’t work with people who can’t provide the same standard as we do.
    I have recommended them.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Law Firm

"We’re within the top three spots for highly competitive keywords in New York City, which is hard to get."

2011 - Ongoing

M16 Marketing redesigned a law firm’s website in conjunction with a rebranding campaign. They wrote content, designed for mobile, delivered a new logo with multiple configurations, and provided SEO/SEM.

Managing Attorney, David Centeno Law

M16 delivered a significant ROI, with site traffic and keyword rankings up as well. They beat their competitors in meeting deadlines and project management, and they demonstrated their integrity by turning down work from the clients’ competitors.

I am the managing attorney and founder of David Centeno Law, PC, a divorce law firm based in New York.

What challenge were you trying to address with M16 Marketing?

We wanted to rebrand our firm and redesign our website, as well as continue with our SEO and SEM campaigns. We had a certain look that we wanted in terms of the branding and we collaborated very closely with Don Dodds, the Managing Partner of M16 Marketing, to accomplish our goals. Simply stated, we were very happy with the result we got and our collaboration with M16 has significantly increased my firm's business and had an amazing ROI.

The scope of the project was originally to rebrand and redesign the website in a responsive manner. That has expanded into both on-page and off-page SEO and SEM for our website. We came to M16 with our ideas and then collaborated with them to come up with a design that worked specifically for my firm. They have provided us with content writing services on one of our websites. They provided us with a new logo for a social media and website with different formats, sizes, and configurations. Anything we need, M16 is there to serve my firm's needs.

How did you come to work with M16 Marketing?

I posted a job for a specific task that was a small project and M16 bid on that. I enjoyed working with them on that project. They were professional and their pricing was reasonable. They were extremely responsive and the quality of their work was high-end so we decided to move forward with them on a larger scale.

We started working with them in January 2011, and the work is ongoing.

We have increased our revenue and traffic and our rankings have improved. We’re within the top three spots for highly competitive keywords in New York City, which is hard to get. We’re extremely satisfied.

How did M16 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve worked with a number of companies and M16 has been the best by far in meeting deadlines, managing the project and their responsiveness. They have far exceeded our expectations.

What did you find most impressive about M16 Marketing?

They get contacted by a lot of attorneys in the same practice area in the same locale as our firm but they only take one client per area. They have actually turned down many opportunities for further work with competitors. That speaks to their integrity, dedication, and loyalty to the firm. M16's integrity has helped us build trust in them and that trust has led to our continued partnership with their company.

Are there any areas M16 Marketing could improve?

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with M16 Marketing?

Even if a new client doesn’t know what their new vision is, they help them get clear about their vision and what needs to be done in order to accomplish that vision. They provide accurate quotes and proposals and works to meet those. M16 handles everything for their clients and have truly exceeded our expectations, which is very hard to do.

Overall Score M16 operates with the utmost integrity and have substantially increased my firm’s revenues.
    They’ve always met or exceeded our expectations in terms of timeframes on deliverables.
    They always stuck to initial proposals and based on other quotes we received from different industry players, they were extremely reasonable for the quality of work that they delivered.
    M16’s strategies in marketing services have been exceptional quality.
    I frequently recommend M16 to friends and colleagues.

WordPress Redesign for Financial Services Company

"I felt that they listened to us and were very quick to understand what we wanted."

June - Oct. 2016

M16 Marketing updated the website of a financial services firm, providing both development and design expertise to ensure a fresh, mobile-friendly UX and highlight new service additions.

New York Metro Area
President, Financial Services Company

After its successful launch, the modernized website has attracted positive comments from both current and potential clients. M16 Marketing’s team delivered all requested features quickly and efficiently, emphasizing their flexibility and responsiveness.

I am the president of a financial services firm. We offer wealth and investment fund management.

What challenge were you trying to address with M16 Marketing?

We were going through a process of adding on wealth management and a new product offering. We needed to update the design our whole website to be fresh and more mobile-friendly, as well as just have a better design overall.

We had some design work done with an ad agency out of Atlanta, who worked with Don [Managing Partner at M16]. He was involved in doing both the design and development of the website. The site is built on WordPress. We do some updates in-house. For more difficult stuff, we’ll circle back with them on an ad hoc basis.

How did you come to work with M16 Marketing?

We were referred by the ad agency in Atlanta.

How much have you invested with M16 Marketing?

I don’t feel comfortable giving out our financial details.

The project began in 2016, but I don’t recall the start and end dates. It ran from summer to fall. The timeline was open-ended. It was collaborative, and we didn’t have a hard deadline. Don delivered what we wanted quickly and efficiently. We still touch base from time to time and do some additions and changes, but the project is over for the most part.

It was a successful website launch, and I’m very satisfied. I’ll definitely use M16 Marketing again. As a smaller entity in a large industry, we felt we needed a website that was modern and looked professional. Don delivered on that, which really helped get us some nice compliments from existing and potential clients.

What did you find most impressive about M16 Marketing?

I felt that they listened to us and were very quick to understand what we wanted. They gave us a couple of options to choose from with a quick turnaround. It was nice to have people listen to you and deliver.

Are there any areas M16 Marketing could improve?

I don’t know. I’m pretty satisfied overall.

I didn’t have a schedule. They probably could have done it more quickly if I needed.
    Everything was delivered within scope.
    I'd refer them without hesitation.

Web Design and SEO for Packaging Company

"They take time to listen to what you want to do and they’re willing to try different options to get the results you’re looking for."

Dec. 2013 - Ongoing

M16 Marketing redesigned a WordPress website to make it responsive, user-friendly, and SEO optimized. They also provided the content for the website.

Atlanta, Georgia
Marketing Manager, Packaging Company

The new website led to better Google search results for relevant keywords, which increased new visitors and customers on the site. M16 Marketing's speed and understanding of their client's goals made for a successful partnership.

Please describe your organization and your role there.

We are a company that offers industrial products, packaging supplies, safety, equipment that’s been around since 1950. I am the marketing manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with M16 Marketing?

We needed to revamp our website to make it more user-friendly and Google compliant.

They provided website design in WordPress, monetization of SEO, keyword optimization, and campaign. We handled the content as far as the verbiage on the website but they did the motion backgrounds. They also did the mobile conversation. We went back a year later and did a responsive conversion.

How did you come to work with M16 Marketing?

I knew them through a networking group. I’ve used other firms but I thought M16 was the best fit for this situation.

We spent between $10,000 and $50,000 for the project.

We began working with them in December 2013 and launched the site in 3 weeks.

We were top-ranking for the keywords that carry weight. They were able to move us in many categories to the top 5 search results. Every month over 80% of our customers are new.

How did M16 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They moved extremely quickly to meet our tight timeline.

What distinguishes M16 Marketing from other providers?

Is there anything M16 Marketing could have improved or done differently?

They were able to expedite the project.
    They’re within budget of other companies. They don’t add in things that aren’t necessary.
    The site always work and it’s functional and easy to navigate.