Where everything revolves around marketing.

M-Axxis is a Digital and Marketing Automation consultancy. M-Axxis has Digital Marketing enthusiasts having more than 10 years of experience. Here at M-Axxis, we firmly believe in agile project deliveries and transparent communication with the client.

2018
Gurgaon, India
  • Gurgaon

Lead in Leads

WideMobility

Email Marketing & SEO for Engineering Company

"We’re getting a lot of inquiries through email right now."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

M-Axxis Digital provides SEO services for a startup, working on the website and email marketing. They will begin to work on social media marketing in the future.

Co-Founder, Wide Mobility Mechatronics Pvt. Ltd.

Their services have been excellent thus far, improving the number of inquiries the company receives and the number of hits to the website. The team manages the project well, is very prompt with all replies, and always demonstrates their expertize in their field.

I’m the co-founder of Wide Mobility Mechatronics, an Indian startup company that provides X-ray vision food inspection. We have two built-in machines, X-ray machines, mechanical system, as well as software, mostly built on AI.

What challenge were you trying to address with M-Axxis Digital?

We wanted to do SEO and we weren’t having any success doing it ourselves.

They did our SEO for us as well as our email marketing. The next step will be to do more of the social media marketing.

How did you come to work with M-Axxis Digital?

They were referred to me by another startup—we got two or three references in this way. We started talking to them and found them to be more reasonable and more technical than the others.

Less than $10,000.

We started working together in April 2018 and the work is ongoing.

We’re getting a lot of inquiries through email right now. We’re getting a lot of hits. It will take a little longer to get any other metrics.

How did M-Axxis Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

There’s sometimes a delay on our side because we’re very busy. They’re very prompt. They’re managing well. We generally interface with them on a monthly call. We communicate over email or telephone.

They’re excellent. They’re very good at SEO.

It’s optimal. We still negotiate back and forth.

Web Dev & Email Marketing for Lead Gen Company

“They’re a team of professionals.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

M-Axxis Digital is building a WordPress website and provides ongoing email marketing services. They generate qualified leads through extensive research and email automation software. They also perform SEO.

New Delhi, India
Rahul Sharma
Founder, Lead in Leads

M-Axxis Digital’s email marketing campaigns consistently achieve a significant conversion rate. Responsive and transparent, they utilize advanced project management software that negates the need for email communication. They’re talented web developers and highly-skilled marketers.

I’m the founder of Lead in Leads. We’re a lead generation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with M-Axxis Digital?

We needed assistance with SEO, web development, and conducting email marketing campaigns.

M-Axxis Digital is helping us build our WordPress website. Apart from that, they’re responsible for bringing in marketing qualified leads (MQLs). To do this, they research leads and bring us contact details. Our internal researchers share the information they gather with M-Axxis Digital to input relevant data into MailChimp. They’re also helping us setup domain key identified mail (DKIM) and sender policy frameworks (SPF) to further enhance our email marketing efforts.

M-Axxis Digital is currently working on organically improving our SEO. I had a limited budget and didn’t want to spend a lot on AdWords. As a result, they’ve conducted keyword research and are trying to improve the website’s Google ranking.

They assigned a primary point of contact to oversee our project.

How did you come to work with M-Axxis Digital?

They were referred to me by a colleague. I got a chance to meet them personally and we quickly developed a good rapport. I hired them as soon as their services were needed.

We started working with M-Axxis Digital in March 2018 and the relationship is ongoing. I plan to offer them more work in the near future.

I’m happy with the service M-Axxis Digital provides. They can achieve 5–6% conversions after sending out 2,000 emails. I’m not sure if that’s on par with industry standards, but it’s a good result for us.

How did M-Axxis Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m quite impressed with them in terms of project management. They meet with one of my executives on a weekly basis to present their results. That information gets sent to my director and me. They use Trello as a ticket management tool and communication platform. Our inquiries are typically responded to within 24 hours.

I appreciate their professional approach to project management. They use tools like Asana, Basecamp, and Trello for communication instead of email. I like that about them. It’s what sets M-Axxis Digital apart from other vendors.

They should bring in more resources. Some of their staff works for more than 10 hours per day. A poor work-life balance can cause employees to feel overburdened.

If you’re looking to bring in more revenue through marketing automation services, M-Axxis is the best agency to hire. I recommend them to anyone looking for SEO, WordPress development, or email marketing. They’re a team of professionals.

They’re quite busy at times.
    I’m happy with the value.
    The quality is excellent.
    I’d like to see them work with my colleagues as well.