Web Design with a Visual Appeal

Experienced Freelance Web Designer with a demonstrated history of working in the web design industry.Skilled in Web Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), WordPress, Online Marketing & Advertising, Web Hosting, Graphic Design, and Web Maintenance. Studied Computer Science at Grand Valley State University. Strong arts and design professional graduated with a Graphics/Web Development degree.

Freelancer
San Diego, CA
  • PO Box 7917
    San Diego, CA 92167
  • 219 North Center Street
    Lowell, MI 49331

Blazinfire Website Design Image

Blazinfire Website Design

Blazinfire is a PRIVATE MARKET for RACING QUARTER HORSES-on racetrack and barrels. With over 40 years of experience, BlazinFire.com helps you find your dream horse! Blazinfire already had a website but it was outdated and needed a fresh new look. I stepped up and designed them a eye catching, mobile friendly website.

Current Digital Marketing Website Image

Current Digital Marketing Website

Current Digital Marketing helps businesses generate qualified leads, grow revenue, and increase online visibility through digital marketing, social media, and web design. I was approached by Mark to redesign his current website which only consisted of one page. He provided me with the content and ideas while I implemented them into a beautifully crafted website. The website was SEO optimized as well as set up for Google

Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
Arcade Robotics Website Image

Arcade Robotics Website

Arcade Robotics is situated in Kalamazoo, Michigan where their driving force and vision for the future of arcades and robotics resides. Their eclectic expertise in the fields of robotics and engineering promotes their creativity and improves their connection with the advancement of the technological world. I was asked to design them a one page website to capture leads for their business. I went with a techie style utilizing

bright colors and darker backgrounds.
CVSD Busy Bees Website Image

CVSD Busy Bees Website

Custom Vinyl Signs and Designs is a small family owned sign business founded in 1998. In 2004 Busy Bee’s Custom Embroidery, an embroidery and screen printing business was added. CVSD Busy Bees asked that we redesign their old website to give it a more modern and up-to-date look. We based the website color scheme around the color of their logo and we implemented a visual animated slider on the home page. A classically organized

portfolio section was added to display their work and a password protected page was designed for use with the Michigan Department of Corrections. The password protected page is utilized for online ordering which is powered by WooCommerce.
Singh Automation Website Image

Singh Automation Website

Singh Automation specializes in process and productivity optimization,
robot and machine integration, and metal fabrication. They asked for their new website to be graphically pleasing as well as simple and easy to navigate. For user experience, bold colors were chosen for text content while keeping a darker background throughout the site.

The Homestead Shop Website Image

The Homestead Shop Website

The Homestead Shop offers custom window treatments, custom upholstery, bedding, and installation services in the West Michigan area. They specialize in helping their clients create beautiful interiors through a full line of custom products. The Homestead Shop approached me with the goal of gaining more clientele. I gave their website a sleek and architectural feel while integrating Mailchimp to build on their already

established email list.
Wildirish Cattery Website Design Image

Wildirish Cattery Website Design

Wildirish Cattery is a small hobby breeder of Persian cats located in Sheridan, MI. Their Persians are CFA registered and have GC/CH bloodlines on both sides of parentage. The website was designed with simplicity in mind while setting an overall subtle Irish themed look.

LABB Mortgage Recruiters Website Image

LABB Mortgage Recruiters Website

LABB Mortgage Recruiters is the industry’s most respected mortgage recruiter with over 30 years of experience. They schedule face to face meetings, they do market-by-market rate comparisons, perform interviews with hiring managers, and provide real time feedback. I was asked to complete their website within a 2 day time frame. They needed a “eye popping” one page website to drive in traffic.

Pantheon Rottweilers Website Image

Pantheon Rottweilers Website

Pantheon Rottweilers is a dog breeder that strives for excellence and originality. They abide by ethical codes and their puppies come from generations of top-class, proven healthy Rottweilers that have several champion and working titles. Their website utilizes parallax scrolling, hover effects, and bold colors.

Jamie Lynn Photography Website Image

Jamie Lynn Photography Website

Jamie believes that a great portrait has the power to take a persons breath away, make a person laugh, or even make a person cry. The influence that photos can have on people is what drove Jamie to professional photography. She loves capturing genuine portraits that hold a unique story. I was approached by Jamie to help her get noticed on the web. She wanted a clean design to showcase her work.

Womens Action Network Website Image

Womens Action Network Website

Women’s Action Network is dedicated to supporting women in their quest to be full and equal participants in the economy and professional world. WAN was created to respond to the needs of women in the Greenville area and they are a nonprofit organization that runs on donations, membership dues, community donations, Greenville Area Community Foundation grant funds, and membership fundraising efforts. I designed them a website

with a member portal that can easily be updated by them.
CBP Farmers Market Website Image

CBP Farmers Market Website

Located in Sidney Michigan, CBP Farmers Market is a locally owned and operated source for animal feed, agricultural supplies, and fresh produce. From hydroponics systems, to name brand dog food, cow feed, and freshly grown vegetables—CBP has it all. I designed CBP’s website utilizing their logo colors. I still do a little website editing for them from time to time.

The Living Word Website Image

The Living Word Website

The Living Word Bible Church teaches the word of God every Sunday.
I was asked to design their website in a way where they could manage it themselves and upload weekly sermons. We included a donations page as well as a calendar of events.

Aldus Designs Website Image

Aldus Designs Website

Marianne Smith created Aldus Designs as a freelance graphic designer providing new and creative ideas by drawing on a wide spectrum of experience and industry knowledge. Logo and brand design remain her focus with over 15 years of experience. I created a design that was simple, clean, and easy to navigate.

Web Design for Nail Salon

"They have a great understanding of what I needed and how we should proceed."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Luke Brokaw Web Design designed a website for an independent nail salon. This included adding prices and a booking widget to the site.

Greenville, Michigan
Tracy Dickinson
Owner, All About Nails & More LLC

The new site has received more exposure and clients are now able to book online. Luke Brokaw Web Design creates innovative design through a deep understanding of the client's industry.

I own a small nail and hair salon.

For what projects/services did your company hire Luke Brokaw Web Design?

To design a web site to showcase our services and the work we do.

To let people know our services, and prices and to have a booking widget added to the site that would take the person to our booking web site.

Luke was recommended by a friend.

I explained to Luke what I needed in the way of services listed and the price list and he put it together. He has since updated as needed and also embedded a link to the TV news we were featured on.

As I own a very small salon, it was just Luke and myself on this project.

We have much more exposure and we have had success with people being able to book online right from the site.

Luke did a fantastic job of taking my thoughts about the salon and building the web site.

They have a great understanding of what I needed and how we should proceed.

Whenever I need a price change or any update, I only need to message him with what is needed and he makes that change as soon as possible.

Great. Returns messages promptly.
    Great work for the money. He is prompt with any changes needed.
    Fantastic to work with. Great concepts.
    I have referred business owners to Luke Brokaw many times

Website Redesign for Private Horse Seller

"I am proud to have a more professional web presence now."

Apr. 2019 - June 2019

Luke Brokaw Web Design coordinated a website update for a private horse seller. In addition to delivering a redesign, they also host and maintain the site.

Germantown, Tennessee
Lisa McMahon
Owner, Blazinfire.com

Luke Brokaw Web Design successfully delivered a professional and user-friendly website. The principal communicates well and finds practical and creative solutions. Prompt service and a strong understanding of requirements made for a hassle-free engagement.

I am the owner of Blazinfire.com. I privately sell racing quarter horses all over the United States and sometimes in Mexico, Canada, and Brazil.

For what projects/services did your company hire Luke Brokaw Web Design?

I hired them to redesign my old website and to host, update, and maintain it.

I wanted to have a more functional website with a cleaner and more professional design.

I found Luke Brokaw Web Design through Clutch.

Luke (Owner, Luke Brokaw Web Design) redesigned my entire website. It is not particularly complicated, but each horse for sale has its own page and is sorted into categories. Luke caught on quickly and was receptive to my feedback. He completed the work quite promptly.

I only worked with Luke.

The website went live just recently, but I am confident that it will help my growing and expanding business. The finished product is exactly what I had in mind. I am proud to have a more professional web presence now.

Luke was very professional. We communicated with emails, which went smoothly. I have no complaints at all.

Luke provided a creative, user-friendly design and prompt service under my direction.

No, I would highly recommend Luke.

Luke was a pleasure to work with.
    I paid a very reasonable price.
    I'm very happy with the new website.
    I have already recommended them.

Web Design for Robotics and Automation Company

"Luke Brokaw Web Design was very timely in regards to project management."

Jan. 2015 - 2018

Luke Brokaw Web Design took over web design efforts to create a positive online presence for the company. They're also the go-to company for any additional web related needs.

Portage, Michigan
Jas Kaur
Owner, Singh Automation, LLC

The new website produced positive results for the company. Luke Brokaw Web Design delivers high-quality results without any issues along the way.

I'm the owner of a company that specializes in robotics and automation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Luke Brokaw Web Design?

I hired Luke Brokaw Web Design to help us with web design.

I wanted to be able to present the company's information online.

I found them online.

Luke (Freelance Designer, Luke Brokaw Web Design) designed my website and is our ongoing contact person for all web development needs.

Luke is my only contact.

There's been a positive impact in the company thanks to the new detailed website.

Luke Brokaw Web Design was very timely in regards to project management.

His punctuality and quality of work stood out.

None. He is the best.