Mechanic for tomorrow's thoughts

Lucent Innovation is a small team with a big thought to help our clients succeed. We have a very good track record of building stores and applications that increase engagement and luxuriate customers.

We are a global digital agency that concepts your idea into a product, and produces online retail experiences.

We are comprised of a very creative team. Each member is knowledgeable in multiple areas including UI/UX Developer, Development, SEO strategy, App Development, Shopify theme customization.

SERVICES - WE'RE EXPERT IN

• Shopify Setup - Setup of your Store, Apps, Payment Processor
• Shopify Web Design and Development
• Shopify Custom solutions - Private and public App developer
• E-commerce SEO- Optimization and Strategy

Oceanside, NY
  • 3345 Royal Avenue
    Oceanside, NY 11572
  • 225-226, Hiranandani Signature Tower, GIFT-SEZ, Gujarat International Finance Tec-City, Gujarat India
    Gandhinagar, GJ 382009

Lenskart, Trunki, Teabox, Bigshoes, Moonglow

Shopify Website Customization for Jewelry Company

"We've used them for five years. I wouldn't keep doing so unless I was really happy with everything they did."

2014 - Ongoing

Lucent Innovation customizes and maintains a Shopify website for an online jewelry company. They also developed a Shopify app to better sort customer orders.

Director, Jewelry Company

The custom site has been well-received, and the app saves significant amounts of time. Lucent Innovation’s understanding of Shopify technology helps them meet deadlines and respond quickly to any technical concerns that arise. The team’s quality deliverables set them up for an ongoing engagement.

I'm director for an online jewelry company that sells bracelets and accessories.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lucent Innovation?

We have a Shopify store and they customize it to be exactly how we want. I’ve used them maybe 20–25 times over the last few years.

I use Lucent Innovation on an ongoing basis for all areas of our website. They do big and small jobs for us. The base of the site is Shopify, and they customize it so that it’s our own. If we have any issues, we use them to make updates or changes.

They made an app for us to help serve our customers. Not a mobile app, but a Shopify app that lets us easily download and sort through orders. It pulls out certain orders from all the orders we receive in a day. They also provide graphic design services. They customize the WordPress blog on the website. We create the content and they create the layout and how it looks.

I have one primary point of contact. I email him directly whenever I need something done. I've spoken to a couple of other people, but most communication goes through him.

How did you come to work with Lucent Innovation?

I think I found them on Google. I chose them because of their good reviews.

We’ve been working together since 2015, and the engagement is ongoing.

Everything on our website has been crafted or adapted by Lucent Innovation. Our company wouldn't be as successful as it is today without the website they built. The Shopify app saves us a lot of time and really makes things easier.

We've used them for five years. I wouldn't keep doing so unless I was really happy with everything they did. There are plenty of other companies that offer the same services, but we've never even looked for anyone else.

How did Lucent Innovation perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is great in terms of responsiveness and timeliness. We communicate via email. We usually get a reply within twelve hours even though we're in different time zones. It works well for both of us.

We’ve never had any problem with the quality of the work, and it's always a good price as well. In addition to their responsiveness, I appreciate their speed in completing tasks. Being an online company, the shop is open 24/7. If something does go wrong with the website, I know I can email them, and they'll get back to me right away. Sometimes I can't believe how quickly they sort problems out.

I honestly can't think of anything. I can't fault a single thing they've done over the last five years.

If you have a loose or vague idea of what you want, speak to Lucent Innovation. They'll develop it for you into something more precise. You don't need to know exactly what you want for them to help you get to your end goal.

Overall Score I wouldn't change anything about them.
    I recommend to everyone that I come across.

Design & Dev for Beauty Products Website

"Our customers have found our website very easy to use."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Lucent designed and launched a website for a beauty products website. They also provide ongoing maintenance.

Simi Valley, California
Alex Keyan
CEO, goPure Brands

Lucent developed the website quickly, and customers have found it to be intuitive and elegant. They used project management software that made collaboration easy and enjoyable.

I am the CEO of goPure Brands, a consumer products brand owner in the beauty industry. Our brands sell products direct-to-consumer through our websites.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lucent Innovation?

We hired Lucent to design and launch a new website for our main brand.

Our goal was to launch a successful e-commerce website with quality UX that could handle a large volume of orders.

Lucent developed a website for our main brand very quickly and included all the design and performance features we needed. Their team provides ongoing development and website maintenance as well.

Lucent assigned several specialists to our account.

Our customers have found our website very easy to use.

We used their backend project management system. It was very effective in guiding us through the lifecycle of the project.

I was impressed by the speed of their communication, the great pricing, and the knowledgeable staff.

I can't think of any at this time.

They delivered a high-quality app.
    We've already referred them many times.