Top 10 Link Building Company in the United States!

In 2017 Clutch has ranked LSEO one of the Top 10 SEO Companies in the United States!

LSEO.com is a full-service digital marketing agency founded by Internet marketing veteran Kristopher Jones (founder of Pepperjam - sold to eBay). LSEO offers professional Search-Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), and Paid Social (Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Instagram Ads, Pinterest Ads) Management.

LSEO founder / CEO Kris Jones is the best-selling author of "SEO Visual Blueprint" (over 100,000 copies sold) and regularly contributes to major publications, including Inc., Forbes, Fast Company, AMEX Open, and Business Insider.

LSEO's President - Chris Nash - is an e-commerce and digital marketing veteran with an entrepreneurial spirit and performance driven mindset.

SERVICES OFFERED:

Search-Engine Optimization (SEO) - LSEO offers A to Z SEO services, including professional SEO audits, SEO Campaign Management, Content Marketing, Link Building, Onsite Optimization, SEO PR (get published in major places like Forbes, Inc., Fast Company, and AMEX Open), Analytics, SEO Consulting, SEO Training, and Local SEO.

Pay-Per-Click Management - LSEO offers professional management of paid search campaigns via Google AdWords, Bings Ads, and Yahoo Gemeni. All LSEO paid search professionals are Google AdWords Certified experts and have managed over $100 million in paid search. LSEO uses advanced tactics, such as Quality Score Optimization, to drive more leads at a lower cost per acquisition.

Paid Social Media Management - LSEO offers proven management of Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Twitter Ads campaigns. Our strategies drive results.

Learn more about why LSEO is one of the top digital marketing companies in America by visiting us at LSEO.com!

Wilkes Barre, PA

RedFin

Natera (Evercord)

Yoast

PPC and SEO Strategies for Real Estate Investors

“LSEO makes eye-catching ads that get the right attention from the right people.”

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

LSEO manages PPC and SEO strategy. They did an industry audit to establish a keyword list and improved some page rankings. Other tasks included backlinking, content creation, and installing tracking pixels.

Greenville, South Carolina
Marketing Manager, Real Estate Investors

LSEO’s work has increased conversion and click-through rates, surpasses initial goals. Their ads are high-quality and target the right audience. The team is communicative and proactive, suggesting new ideas to improve products and workflow.

I’m the marketing manager for real estate investors who finance fix-and-flip, rental, and multi-family properties.

What challenge were you trying to address with LSEO.com?

We needed help creating a larger online presence to increase brand awareness, traffic, and leads.

When we first started, LSEO conducted an industry audit and compiled a keyword list. They optimized a few of our pages, too. Now, they manage our PPC and display ads for our fix-and-flip properties. We give them industry terminology, and they create the ads to establish our presence in the market. They also work on our SEO and some content creation. We have tracking pixels installed into our backend, and LSEO did backlinking, as well.

I have two main points of contact.

How did you come to work with LSEO.com?

I found them by searching online for top SEO providers. They had a lot of awards, an impressive team, and were one of the top firms in the industry, so we hired them.

We’ve spent over $100,000.

We’ve been working together since April 2016.

We set a benchmark of a 2% conversion rate, and we typically get about 2.5%, so we’re doing well. We get a lot of impressions, and our click-through rates are also high. LSEO makes eye-catching ads that get the right attention from the right people.

How did LSEO.com perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re organized and responsive whenever we have questions. They maintain open communication and let us know if they need more information to do their job.

They’re extremely professional and not afraid to present new ideas. Their suggestions help us create great products.

No, I'm happy with their work.

SEO Management for PT & Rehab Center

“LSEO is as determined to improve my prospects as I am, and they produce great work for my company.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

LSEO established an online and external marketing campaign to target a specific type of client for a physical therapy practice. They run SEO, Google AdWords, and social media ads.

Scranton, Pennsylvania
Frank Cawley
CEO, Cawley PT and Rehab

Never content to rest past achievements, LSEO constantly looks for tactical improvements. Open to all forms of communication, they are quick to respond and meet regularly to address issues.

I am the CEO of an outpatient-based physical therapy practice that specializes in orthopedics.

What challenge were you trying to address with LSEO.com?

We are not typically a direct referral for patients from their physicians or other sources. We wanted better options to directly target the public.

They handle all of our online and external marketing. They run SEO [Search Engine Optimization] for us, as well as Google AdWords, Facebook, and Instagram ads. We collaborate with them to produce material to target the perfect avatar—a patient in the right income bracket who is interested in their health maintenance, but who doesn’t want to go through surgery or extended periods on medication. We develop specific guidelines to appeal to those patients. We have some input on design elements, and we draw on our own expertise and theirs to finetune our ads.

They have other people working on our project, but I interact directly with three people, including the CEO.

How did you come to work with LSEO.com?

I’ve known their CEO for several years as a friend and business colleague. We have a lot in common, and LSEO had the right skill set to realize my goals and expectations.

We’ve spent roughly $12,000-$15,000 so far.

We started working together in February 2017, and the collaboration is ongoing.

They have helped us achieve some of our goals already. I ask clients how they felt about the ads, what stimulated them and what caught their eye. I want to know how best to help the patients that come in. Responses have been overwhelmingly positive.

How did LSEO.com perform from a project management standpoint?

We speak on the phone once a week, and email and text as necessary. They’re very open to all forms of communication. We try to meet in person once a month or every other month. We compare our business to other companies around the country to explore their tactics and find an edge. LSEO is as determined to improve my prospects as I am, and they produce great work for my company. They’re never satisfied, and constantly look for the next step.

They are very attentive to issues that arise during the process, and are willing to meet to discuss them. Even when they’re off the clock, I can reach out to them and get a quick response. They’ll answer my questions or set up a meeting to meet our needs.

In the initial stages, we worked out a few of the quirks as we got on the same page. As we got to know each other, we saw more and more positive changes.

Check your market to see what they can offer you. Don’t miss the opportunity to at least compare their services to other vendors. I get to speak with people on every level of their organization—from the CEO to people on the floor—which makes them great to work with.

Social Media Marketing & SEO for Talented Academic Prospect

“I've never had a happier work relationship with such an effective result. Outstanding value and great results: you don't get any better than that.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

LSEO upgraded the online presence of an academic prospect by redesigning a website, developing content and applying SEO and digital marketing.

Washington, DC Metro Area
Self-Employed Professional

LSEO took on a unique project that required print and digital media expertise. LSEO increased traffic and improved SEO ratings for the candidate’s site with a redesign and new content. The candidate now receives significant contact from targeted relevant academic and scientific communities.

I'm a self-employed individual.

What challenge were you trying to address with LSEO?

I needed help to highlight the expertise of a candidate seeking entrance to a specialized professional school by upgrading his online presence. We wanted to raise awareness in the scientific and academic communities about an invention he had created so he would be known when his applications were received.

LSEO revamped the candidate’s landing page’s design and built out the site with additional content including web links and video. I supplied them with material about the candidate, his background, and his invention as a basis for developing content. They were able to quickly understand and integrate this information into their approach. They highlighted his existing publications and press articles. They employed SEO and digital marketing to target specific groups relevant to his background and interests.

I worked with a project manager who brought in colleagues with different expertise—like print media, content development or digital media—as needed.

How did you come to work with LSEO?

I started by approaching traditional ad agencies to get a sense of how they would approach the task. These firms suggested that I work with a social media firm, but that my project required a combination of print and digital media which would be difficult to find.

I called around 15 different social media firms. When I started calling the firms, many told me that I would need a large budget to hire a major firm for this type of project; others weren’t interested because they had never done a project like this before. I happened to call LSEO and speak to Chad Mummert [Director of Business Development, LSEO], who ended up as my project manager. He had done a similar type of project and was interested in this one. He understood the project really quickly and everything clicked.

So far we’ve put in $3,000-$4,000. I anticipate spending around $8,000 or more by the end of the project.

We started working together in August 2017 and it's ongoing.

This project is about getting visibility and awareness of this certain individual's abilities. We have focused on specific relevant groups who seem to be very engaged. We’ve had thousands of impressions, a good number of clicks, and our page ranking is improving.

I feel that LSEO’s work has been extremely effective at this point. We continue to add and change the target groups. The more LSEO understands the industry that we're looking at, the more easily they are able to come up with ideas on their own about which groups to approach, which seems to be working really well. The individual is being contacted and connected to on LinkedIn so we know it’s working.

How did LSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

The team at LSEO works extremely well together and with the clients. We have weekly calls, up to three calls per week in the beginning. As we started adding different features, we would go back and forth either by email or by phone. Things work seamlessly.

They’re very responsive. They make changes quickly when I request them and make adjustments to the approach based on the responses we receive from targeted groups. If I need anything, I’ll write a short email and we’ll set up a call immediately, whether it’s an individual discussion or if they need to bring in others for a group discussion.

This is my first experience working with a social media firm. In my conversations with the 15 or so other firms I approached, it seemed that they weren’t interested in thinking outside of the box. LSEO saw going outside of their comfort zone as an opportunity and, as a result, they’ve become a true thought partner in this process. They push me to think of other groups and other ways to engage them. They have pushed the limits and offered strategies at a level that no other firm approached.

I’m just an individual but they have treated me as if I were a large corporate client. I work with a good number of people and they've even added people to the team. I feel like I have a massive team supporting me. When I tell friends and colleagues about my experience, they are amazed at the level of engagement and customer service for an individual client.

I would advise future clients to know their product and what their goals are in order to help LSEO to create a fruitful strategy. Make any resources that you have—whether it's print, digital, video, whatever—available for them to work with. I think the best thing that I was able to do was supply them with as much material as possible so that they could understand the candidate and apply that understanding to their approach.

Overall Score I've never had a happier work relationship with such an effective result. Outstanding value and great results: you don't get any better than that.
    We’ve had a lot of deadlines on a tight schedule. They’ve met every deadline.
    For what I'm receiving, I am getting so much for my money.
    Outstanding customer service in all respects.
    I've already recommended them to probably about 30 people.

SEO Partnership with Boutique Web Development Agency

"Every client of ours has seen an increase in traffic to their site after LSEO was involved."

LSEO Studios partners with a WordPress design firm to provide SEO for clients. The team works on various projects, sometimes performing audits, improving UX, web design, and creating content.

New York City Metro Area
CEO, Boutique Agency

LSEO has helped every client see an increase in traffic, sometimes exceeding 30% increases. The team is always willing to help and holds themselves accountable for each project. They provide great value for high-quality work.

Please provide us with a brief description of your company.

We’re a digital marketing engine specializing in Web Design on the WordPress platform. We do branding, graphic design, social media management, and advertising.

What is your role at the company?

I am the Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address when you approached LSEO.com?

I needed a solid SEO partner that was willing to work with my client base on my behalf, and a team that would be accountable.

What was the scope of the project, and can you describe the specific services they provided?

I use LSEO for many projects and they’ve worked with a lot of my clients. They’re a partner. They provide SEO audits and implementation of the opportunities.

What was your process for selecting LSEO.com to work with?

They came as a recommendation from a renowned source.

Can you give us a general estimate of the size of the project in dollar terms or personnel work hours?

We have spent around $10,000 for most projects.

What was the timeline of the project?

Typically our projects last 2 months. They help with the user experience [UX] of the web design, the content, and then once the site is launched, they include their deliverables.

What were the results of the project, and are there any metrics you can share?

Every client of ours has seen an increase in traffic to their site after LSEO was involved. The results have been nothing less than a 15% growth in traffic on all sites. Some exceeding 30%.

When working with them, was there anything unique or special about them compared to other partners you may have worked with?

They are always willing to help, to speak to a client, and are held accountable. There is no price gauging like other firms I’ve worked with.

Looking back on the project do you have any constructive criticism? Is there any area that they could improve or you would do differently?

I have no complaints at this time. They’ve grown and added more talent which was helpful for us.

Search Engine Marketing Audit for Hobby Website

"They were very much interested in helping us build a great culture of content, not just focusing on short-term results."

LSEO audits website issues for an online scrapbook retailer with the goal of identifying potential search ranking issues. The team is currently creating a website plan.

Phoenix Metro Area
President, Hobby Products Website

The team showed interest in the project’s success by creating a long-term plan with designated website goals. LSEO has bright developers who add ideas and value. After audit completion, the team may be brought on in an ongoing capacity.

I work for an online retailer that sells scrapbook themes.

I am the president of the company, directly overseeing all of our technology.

What business challenge were you trying to address with LSEO?

We hired LSEO to do an audit for the onsite and offsite issues that we might be encountering, related to search rankings. We needed to figure out what needed to be fixed and what our approach going forward should be.

LSEO audited our website and put together a long-term plan for our organic ranking.

How did you come to work with LSEO?

I did a ton of research, looking at perhaps 100 different firms, with the help of someone in our company. We talked to around 10 of these companies on the phone and met with a couple of them in person. We wanted to see if they embraced the same values as we did, and whether they had the right experience in the areas which concerned our company. It was important to see if the whole concept of search engine optimization was approached in the same way by them and us. We have a very holistic, long-term attitude. LSEO was the only company that confirmed these points for us. They were very much interested in helping us build a great culture of content, not just focusing on short-term results.

The annual cost for their services is expected to be between $10-50,000.

We're currently going through the initial process. We've finished the audit and are working on a plan. There is a very good chance that we will engage in a contract with them for perpetuity.

The work has been successful so far. We're still mapping out the plan. Our approach is long-term. LSEO was exhaustive in their research during the audit phase.

How did LSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

There are several people in our company who understand SEO. I've been involved with it for 16 years or even longer, so I have a really good handle on it. We needed additional insight, which is something that we didn't find when looking at other companies. I would feel that I was teaching them things, as opposed to LSEO, who are themselves a very bright team that has been around for a long time.

What distinguishes LSEO from other providers?

Everything that they've done so far has met or exceeded our expectations. They've brought us ideas that we hadn't considered.

Is there anything LSEO could have improved or done differently?

We haven't run into anything significant yet. Whenever there is an issue, we will communicate it to them directly.

SEO & Marketing for Medical University

"The knowledge that LSEO brings in terms of digital advertising ... sets them apart."

LSEO is partnering with the client to promote a new program and advertise to target audiences. They provide Google AdWord paid advertising services and social media services to increase engagement.

Pennsylvania
Associate Dean of Admissions, Medical University

The project is not yet complete, but the client is pleased with LSEO's project management. They are on time, respond well to the marketplace, deliver a personal approach, and have an extensive knowledge of digital advertising.

We are a higher educational institution, and LSEO is partnering with us to promote one of our Master's programs.

I am the Associate Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid.

What business challenge were you trying to address with LSEO?

We were trying to address the launch of a new program and to advertise to various target audiences. We leveraged the strength of LSEO to help us do that on a digital platform.

We engaged LSEO as our digital agency to provide us with services regarding paid advertising through Google AdWords. They also helped us to increase engagement on Facebook and LinkedIn.

How did you come to work with LSEO?

They have a great reputation in the marketplace. We took a look at a number of vendors, selected five, and sent out a request for proposal [RFP]. We engaged the companies in a thorough review process, with presentations from all the companies who submitted RFPs to us, or submitted proposals based on our RFP. LSEO was selected as the vendor who we believed would provide us with the best services. Based on the presentation and proposal that they gave us, LSEO showed their ability to achieve success with past partners.

No, I would like to keep that confidential.

It is an ongoing engagement that should finish up in the next 3 weeks.

At this time, I don’t have results to share. Our project has not wrapped yet.

How did LSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

I am a critical consumer. I'm the client now, but I also do this kind of work. I don’t work in the digital space, but in terms of other things in the media, and what they said they are going to do, they have done. They’re on time. They react to the marketplace and provide us with data. We have conference calls once a week. They have definitely done what they said they would according to the contract.

What distinguishes LSEO from other providers?

The knowledge that LSEO brings in terms of digital advertising, along with the personal attention that they've given to the project, sets them apart. That was very clear from both the proposal and presentation. They stood out against the competition in terms of the delivery of those services.

Is there anything LSEO could have improved or done differently?

At this point, I can't identify a weakness. I'll give you this for instance; LSEO came to us with an idea this past week. It's something that I would definitely say is cutting edge. It's something that we did not even contemplate, and they pitched us the idea and we are moving forward with it.

Subsequently, the next day I received an email from a competitor that they were doing the exact same thing. They really helped us in terms of looking at what our competition is innovating.

Online Branding for Sports Startup

"LSEO was excellent in adapting to our needs fast in terms of strategy."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

LSEO helps to build the brand of a sports fans group with the ultimate goal of driving event sales. The team works on paid social media advertising and content creation.

New York City Metro Area
Advisor, Sports Startup

The social media campaign has increased followers from 5,000 to 30,000. The team is open to strategy modifications and learned about the company’s goals and message quickly. LSEO is flexible and communicative.

My company acts as a curator for sports fans and tailgating, combining these worlds in their three arenas: the parking lot prior to the game, the in-venue activities, and at the sports fans' homes.

I am an advisor to the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with LSEO.com?

Our first goal was to create awareness and build our brand within sports and tailgating communities. The second goal was ultimately to drive sales. We had some challenges in this regard with another company with which we'd worked. Brand building and audience building became our focuses within the relationship with LSEO.

Their work involved paid social media advertising and content development. Both of those resulted in what we were trying to achieve and continue to do so.

How did you come to work with LSEO.com?

I'd known Kris Jones, their CEO, for several years. I'd referred clients to him and had always had a positive response. It made sense for me to use the same services with my current company.

Our total budget for the year will depend on the goals we set. Social media work has a set management fee while content production is dependent on how much of it we produce. I chose LSEO specifically for their scalability within a project.

We're entering the fifth month of our collaboration. The work is ongoing.

One of their best features has been their ability to morph with us when we were a startup. LSEO was excellent in adapting to our needs fast in terms of strategy.

In terms of our social media presence, our audience on Facebook increased from 5,000 fans to more than 30,000. This was a result of both paid advertisement, and content creation. The latter is a newer endeavor, so we're still testing it out, but we're continuing to see growth through organic posts on subjects that are relevant to our audience.

How did LSEO.com perform from a project management standpoint?

When creating our content, it was necessary to have thorough talks in order to establish what we were looking for. Hungry fans are not their business, but ours. We set up a call where we discussed results and made modifications to strategy.

What distinguishes LSEO.com from other providers?

LSEO has been great to work with. The reason I continue to work with them is that they have the ability to be flexible as digital advertising is a real-time optimization activity. This requires a group that's willing to jump on the phone when it's required, be open in terms of dialogue, and let us utilize their tools, resources, and expertise for our goal.

LSEO is spot-on in terms of fees and rates from my perspective. We've achieved results, so there's no question about their value.

Is there anything LSEO.com could have improved or done differently?

It's hard to say. LSEO have handled our challenges well. One of our main concerns was being able to push our product out to the audience in a timely manner, once we'd established a brand. Unfortunately, due to a delay in shipment, we only had our product available as late as January. We not only missed the football season, but also the holiday shopping season. This was something that was out of our control. Through it, we established what our key performance indicators were, and LSEO adapted to them. There isn't much that we would have done differently.

The half-a-point reduction is only due to some meeting scheduling. We do everything virtually, so it's more complicated.

SEO Audit for Audio Equipment Retailer

"[T]hey did everything they said they would."

LSEO performed a website audit for an audio-visual equipment retailer to target search engine ranking issues. The team has provided a report on their audit.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Owner, Audio Visual Equipment Retailer

The audit is complete and the team's report included both long-term and short-term fixes. LSEO’s website report was very thorough, giving insights into design issues, which had not been previously known about. They are a nice and responsive team.

We sell audio-video equipment.

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with LSEO.com?

We wanted to have a better grasp of our positioning as far as search engines go.

They audited our website.

I found them through Google. I did some online research

The total cost was under $10,000.

The audit is complete. LSEO.com is going to provide a report, along with their pricing for certain fixes. I am also working with my own developer and programmer, so I might not use their services.

Half of the items in their report involve long-term work like getting more links, and so on. The items that can actually be fixed, in terms of design, will make a big difference.

How did LSEO.com perform from a project management standpoint?

LSEO.com gave me a savvy report on my website, bringing a few items to my attention regarding its design. I'm working on fixing those items and greatly appreciate the key insights.

What distinguishes LSEO.com from other providers?

They're nice people and very responsive. I enjoyed working with them.

Is there anything LSEO.com could have improved or done differently?

No, they did everything they said they would.