We Don't Just Make Videos. We Tell Stories.

We believe every project we work on large or small requires it’s own creative approach. There is no cookie cutter way to approach a project and every business we work with requires a unique story. By bringing together design and storytelling, we’re able to convey powerful messages that are fun, relevant and intoxicating.

$5,000

Chicago, IL 60618
    773.980.6750

NakedWines.com, IBM, Cars.com, Super Evil Megacorp, Tempo, Emmi

Video Production for Tennis Startup

"The people who have seen it like it and think it's creative. I'm very happy with their product and everything they have done for me... Loosekeys was very professional, which I appreciated."

The client is a tennis app, located in Oakland, California. They were looking for video production and chose Loosekeys because they were very impressed with the video production agency's past work.

Oakland, California
CEO at Tennis App

The client was extremely satisfied with Loosekeys's video production work. With the project completed, they would recommend Loosekeys because they were very professional.

My company is a mobile app that's aimed to connect tennis players. The main purpose is to allow users to find tennis courts nearby. You can do that with Google Maps, but the difference that we have is that we generate user content that is constantly updating – like traffic. We report wait times for different courts and the quality of the tennis court. We also allow users to schedule games with different players of different skill sets and playing styles.

I am the founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Loosekeys?

We were looking for a production company to make a short video that would explain our product to potential users.

It's a relatively small animation project. They gave me feedback on the script I provided.

How did you come to work with Loosekeys?

I really like the past work that Loosekeys has done. They can bring something to life. That was one of the main reasons I decided to work with them.

The whole project was less than $10,000.

We've completed our project.

We haven't publicly launched our product yet. The people who have seen it like it and think it's creative. I'm very happy with their product and everything they have done for me.

How did Loosekeys perform from a project management standpoint?

They could certainly have been a bit more responsive but, overall, I was happy. We didn't set up any deadlines, so I can't speak to how on time they were.

What distinguishes Loosekeys from other providers?

They were very professional, which I appreciated.

Is there anything Loosekeys could have improved or done differently?

There was room for more creativity. It seemed, at times, that they didn't understand my product.

Overall Score It's been a great experience I just think there's room for improvement. I am very happy with everything they've done for me.
    I'm very happy with the product they made but, at the same time, I think some of it lacks a little creativity.
    I would definitely recommend them to other people.