Windows, Web, Mobile Applications, All Sharepoint

At Logix Technology we’re strong point about the software development since we have many year experiences from Tier 1 Global IT companies.

We’re the new one (~4years opening) in the software outsourcing of Vietnam but all our team members are from 5-12+ years’ experience from Tier 1 global companies.
Moreover we’re currently:
• 100% current clients are foreigner (Switzerland, US, Japan, Netherland, Australia, and New Zealand)
• 80% members have hands on experience working onsite
• 80% fluently in English communication
• 50% members processing Microsoft certificates.
We have good connection and easy scalable for big opportunity coming. Our main products were focused on Windows, Web and Mobile applications based on all SharePoint solutions (both on premise and SharePoint online), .Net, Java etc…

We’re always willing for any skype call reference or quick interview of our engineers or running a pilot project at any time then you will soon understand us.

Look forward to hearing from you soon and if you need more information relating to outsourcing rate card, how can we scalable and how can we approach to cooperate together, etc… please feel free to let us know.

“ Our opportunity is your opportunity, your products are our products. Hope we have chance to work together”

ho chi minh city, Vietnam

Application platform
BI & big data focus
BI & big data solutions

Microsoft Azure Migration for Development Firm

"While the project is still ongoing, we’re starting to reap its benefits already."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Logix Technology is transitioning integrations from CloudHub to Microsoft Azure to cover third-parties. They’re implementing DevOps best practices and CICD and working with a large number of technologies.

Wellington, New Zealand
Neil Lloyd
Director, Digital Workplace Solutions

The project is still ongoing, but Logix Technology has displayed impressive technical skills that portend a successful delivery. They facilitate daily communication and provide regular reports that detail their progress and velocity to date. Customers can expect a team with wide-ranging abilities.

I’m the director of digital workplace solutions (DWS). We provide consulting and development services to mid- to large-size enterprises with a focus on integration using Azure, Cloud Hub, and enterprise mobile development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Logix Technology?

We needed to provide an API- and event-driven architecture to extend the solution’s integration layer to external parties. To do this, we engaged Logixtek to provide a development team lead, technical lead, and senior- and mid-level software engineers. All resources had to be skilled in .NET and experienced in cloud integration technologies such as Azure and CloudHub.

Aside from time and cost requirements, the project had to improve the quality and consistency of integration outcomes via DevOps best practices such as Gitflow and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CICD).

I initially researched and selected 20 possible companies, whom I interviewed and narrowed to three possible vendors. I tried all three but settled on Logix Technologies because they provided the highest quality resources for the price.

We had to transition all our client’s integrations from CloudHub to Microsoft Azure. Logix Technology’s resources demonstrated their expertise with an entire host of relevant technologies. Post completion, they’ll provide ongoing 2nd-level support to compliment an in-house IT team.

We’re working with a team lead, a technical lead, two senior software engineers, two additional software engineers, and two mobile developers.

While the project is still ongoing, we’re starting to reap its benefits already. We’ve seen an increase in quality and stability in the integration layer and greater agility in responding to business needs. Ultimately, our client will be more agile, open, and reliable.

We’re using an agile framework. The team lead is responsible for maintaining backlogs and conducting daily standups, retrospectives, and showcases. Also, they’re required to provide reports on development effort and velocity.

I’m confident in their skills. Everyone on their staff is a proficient communicator and can write and speak English well.

I haven’t noticed anything.

Sharepoint Dev Outsourcing Partnership

“They’re very dedicated to resolving customer issues [... and] they take pride in the work they deliver.”

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

Developers at Logix Technology integrate with in-house teams to build apps and business intelligence tools. Their projects include web and mobile app platforms that process financial data and generate reports.

Switzerland
Roland Tschan
CEO, Dune & Partner

Logix Technology delivers solid customer service and takes direction well. An extended partnership has led to strong institutional knowledge and anticipation of project needs.

I’m the CEO of a small enterprise IT consultancy. We deliver SharePoint communication and collaboration platforms to large companies locally, usually as on-premises integrations for business intelligence reports.

What challenge were you trying to address with Logix Technology?

They handle all of the software development, deployment, and tech support for our products and services. These include automatization workflows for paper-based processes, as well as services like on-site consulting, project management, customer support, and face-to-face meetings.

We bring them in to complete projects for our clients and often have small teams working on multiple projects at a time. They work remotely based on specifications we send them. Once they send us a proposed solution and breakdowns for time and cost, we send out an estimate to our client. After an agreement is signed, the team at Logix provides all of the services and solutions for us. We maintain per-project contracts with them for service delivery.

They’ve done a variety of work for us. In one project, they integrated a client’s new and old subsystems into a SharePoint data warehouse in order to set up business intelligence reports with a dashboard interface. They’ve also developed iOS and Android apps that display live-updating revenue and KPI totals. Many of our projects require SharePoint and .NET development, business intelligence specialists to develop reporting tools, and system administrators to handle virtual machines and cloud technologies.

Currently, we’re developing a workplace communication tool utilizing SharePoint and Office365. The platform delivers information on workflows, news, and social media activity, and handles surveys and user polls. It also includes an option to integrate the company’s data flows into finance dashboards.

The full team ranges from 12–15 people, depending on our workload. We have a project manager and there’s a team of developers.

How did you come to work with Logix Technology?

I have a great deal of experience outsourcing IT services thanks to my work in computer science. While hiring contractors for a previous client, I became familiar with a software developer who eventually went to work at Logix. When our current client requested an offshore contractor to save money, I thought of him and reached out to Logix.

Here in Switzerland, there’s a government incentive to support collaboration with Vietnamese partners. This motivated me to establish a long-term partnership with Logix because I had a large project coming up and I knew they could put together a team for me. We negotiated an exclusive deal where they’d only work for me and my clients in Switzerland. As a gesture of support, I bought $5,000 in shares from Logix. I have no voting power or management role in their company; I simply wanted to demonstrate integrity and interest in our collaboration. If something went wrong, my money would be gone as well.

The total cost has been between $200,000–$500,000.

We started working with Logix Technology in fall 2015 and it’s an ongoing engagement. We have service contracts going deep into 2020.

We’ve benefitted quite a bit from this partnership. They brought on a mobile app developer to aid us with future projects, and at person combined our on-premises SharePoint features into an app that we could distribute free to our customers. Our CEO was initially skeptical but ended up liking the app so much that we carried out a follow-up project related to it.

We’ve also benefited from the fact that Logix Technology has a relatively low staff turnover compared to other overseas contractors I’ve hired in the past. This has paid off in terms of the time and knowledge we’ve invested with their developers who help on our projects. Their team members gain lots of experience and now have a deep understanding of our customers’ needs.

How did Logix Technology perform from a project management standpoint?

I usually deal with the project manager, team leads, and business analysts. While we do a lot of work remotely, I’ll sometimes bring these people over to collaborate in person on complex projects. The management still needs some fine-tuning, as I often have to push them to stay on deadlines and be very thorough about repeating project requirements. It’s also difficult to get updated English-language user guides for the apps they’ve developed unless we explicitly ask for them.

That said, they’re very dedicated to resolving customer issues. In one recent case, they worked until past midnight to fix a problem that wasn’t even our fault—it was a user-related issue. We really appreciated how they handled it.

They take pride in the work they deliver. They treat their projects very seriously and work immediately to fix any bugs that arise. Profit isn’t their only focus, which I appreciate.

They could do better at proactively documenting, planning, and reporting on a regular basis. If we ask them for something, we’ll get it without a problem, but, as the client or manager of a project, I don’t want to repeatedly ask for reports and status updates. It’s an issue of planning and communication. They stick their heads down to code and sometimes forget that there are also other tasks.

None that I can think of right now.

Overall Score There’s room for improvement.
    I live in one of the most expensive countries in the world, so they’re very affordable. Contracting abroad gets us more for our money.
    We’ve found typos in an app stemming from German-to-English translations. They’ll correct what we find, but don’t check if that same word had been written incorrectly somewhere else.