Development, Marketing, Consulting.

Logical Inc. is a development and marketing agency focused on creating innovative, sustainable solutions that satisfy the real needs of our clients. We value empathy and integrity as our core tenets, and believe honest consultation is the key for a positive return on investment in any project. With decades of experience, we've served businesses of all sizes, in all stages of development since 2003.

We integrate and coordinate with our client, seeing the field from their eyes and basing our recommendations on their position in their industry. Then we get to work making websites, building intranets, defining brands, planning content strategy, orchestrating ad campaigns, refining conversion funnels, accomplishing milestones, improving ROI, and getting things done.

2003
Sacramento, CA
  • 8880 Cal Center Dr, Ste. 400
    Sacramento, CA 95826

Multiple Web, SEO & SEM Projects for Management Company

"Logical Inc. is able to grasp much more than I do about the nature of marketing for my business."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Logical Inc. developed an informational website and a Spanish version for an association management company. They also provide SEO and SEM services.

Altamonte Springs, Florida
MaryJo LoCascio
Managing Partner, Signature Management Solutions

Site traffic and inbound leads have increased markedly since the engagement began. Logical Inc.'s understanding of marketing technologies helps them meet deadlines and respond quickly to any inquiries that arise. They also bring creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value.

I'm managing partner of a company that manages homeowners associations. We manage about 32 accounts and a little over 1,000 doors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Logical Inc.?

We needed help establishing an online presence. Our industry is not very tech savvy and neither are we. We wanted to create a website and online marketing initiatives but our funds were limited.

We bought the book of business about three and a half years ago. As with many small businesses, we didn't give much thought to an online presence and we gave absolutely none to the marketing. Logical Inc. sat down with us and suggested we do a basic website to get our name out there in our area. They started by making us available on search engines by using keywords.

That worked beautifully for about two years and then we were ready to expand. We went back to Logical Inc. to discuss how to do this. They came up with a more extensive SEO plan. They created spreadsheets to let us know where—and from who—we get most of our hits. They tweaked our strategy to ensure we reach our target older demographic. They also built a sister site for us in Spanish because we have a heavy Spanish-speaking population in Florida. About four months ago they started a digital advertising campaign. Logical Inc. put us on some of the larger industry websites. They’re able to capture the rates for us to see whether the ROI is viable for each site.

Ben (director, Logical Inc.) is our sole point of contact.

How did you come to work with Logical Inc.?

We went out looking for a website designer. We needed someone that would be patient with us because we really had no clue what we were doing. We did some cost comparisons and Logical Inc. was much more cost effective than the other companies we considered.

We’ve spent between $7,000–$10,000 on the websites, marketing, and consultations.

We started working together in March 2015 and the engagement is ongoing.

It's been a really good experience for us. We went from getting three prospects a month if we were lucky to now getting three prospects a week. That’s phenomenal for us as a small business. We’ve absolutely seen our web traffic increase. We’re not only seeing new leads but people are using the website for maintenance requests or for information instead of calling our office. That's helped us tremendously on all fronts for our business. I don't think any other entity in our industry has a Spanish site. So that’s pretty cool and we're starting to get hits off of that site as well.

How did Logical Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

I come from a project management background. I can be very critical but I'd give them a 10 out of 10. Ben communicates with us as often as necessary. Sometimes we speak 3–4 times a week and sometimes it’s multiple phone calls on the same day. We mostly use phone calls and emails. I let Logical Inc. lead the project. I tell them what I want to do and they talk me through it and tell me what it involves. Ben will come back and suggest an approach and that's worked out very well.

Logical Inc. is able to grasp much more than I do about the nature of marketing for my business. While I know everything about the business, I was woefully inadequate in the marketing and development area. Their leadership in this area is so useful.

None that I can think of. I'm looking forward to a dynamic next couple of years working with them. I'm really excited about the plan they’ve laid out.

Take 20 minutes and organize your thoughts. Make sure you can explain your goals to Logical Inc. in a way they can understand.

Overall Score It’s exciting to be a part of them growing our business.
    They're always timely and ahead of us on every task.
    We've definitely gotten our value from the engagement.
    They're informative, interesting, and on top of industry trends.
    I already recommend them.