High impact video marketing

At LocalEyes, we understand that you don’t just need a video; you need the right kind of video. The perfect blend of storytelling and promotion that maximizes your marketing dollars. That’s why we work closely with our clients to craft custom videos that are perfectly balanced.

Of course, the experience of crafting an effective video should also be enjoyable. That’s why our team of talented creatives will lead you through the entire process, making it easy and comfortable for you.

So relax, we’ll take it from here.

Denver, CO

Whole Foods Market

USC

Goodwill Industries

Explainer Video Production for Technology Startup

"The owner took it upon himself to lead the project, and that made me feel like a valued customer."

May - June 2018

LocalEyes produced an explainer video that featured company goals and values to be shown to investors. A third-party vendor was used for animation tasks, but LocalEyes organized the storyboard and production.

Irvine, California
Tony Nguyen
President, FREEAG8

The video has received positive reviews from all prospective investors. LocalEyes worked well to mitigate a small delay in production and ultimately delivered a high-quality video. They were diligent in their information gathering, displaying their intent to create a video that met all needs.

I am the president and co-founder of a technology startup called FREEAG8.

What challenge were you trying to address with LocalEyes Video Production?

We hired LocalEyes to produce an explainer video that featured the process and vision of our company. Being a startup, we wanted a high-quality video to show to investors.

LocalEyes took the time to discuss my company’s vision and what I wanted to see in the video. LocalEyes was responsible for the storyboard and the production of the video. They outsourced the animation to a firm called Rado Creative.

The owner played the lead on the project, and he was assisted by his lead video producer and two people from Rado Creative.

How did you come to work with LocalEyes Video Production?

I found them through a Google search. I considered other vendors, but the LocalEyes owner was responsive and impressed me during our initial discussions of the project. I wanted a vendor that would understand my company’s vision from the beginning.

We’ve spent less than $10,000.

Our project lasted from May through June 2018.

It is too early to determine the video’s true impact on our business. However, we have received only positive reviews from investors that have seen the video. It is clear in the video what our process is and what our values are.

How did LocalEyes Video Production perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall, they performed well. There was a slight delay in the project, but they communicated well and detailed a plan that would get the project back on track. All told, the delay did not cause any problems. I wasn’t concerned about the delay. I wanted a high-quality video, and that’s what they delivered.

I requested a senior member of their team because this was my first video with them, and I wanted it to be done well. The owner took it upon himself to lead the project, and that made me feel like a valued customer.

There is nothing serious to note. We had the slight delay, but it was not a detriment to the project.

I found it valuable to meet with the owner to determine if their video capabilities matched our needs.

We had a minor delay, but it was not serious. Everything else went well.
    There may have been cheaper options, but I prioritized quality and I received quality.
    The finished product was exactly what we wanted.

Video Production for University Department

"They want us to be happy, and they want us to have the asset that we need in order to fulfill our goal."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

LocalEyes filmed and edited videos to feature people and projects within an academic department. Deliverables included a professional development web series, testimonial videos, and recaps of off-campus work.

Joanna Scott
Head of Advancement Communications, USC School of Social Work

All videos have been praised for their creativity and quality. LocalEyes has capably handled many diverse projects, resulting in an updated digital presence. Their team was professional, well-prepared, and provided reliable service at all hours. They were dedicated to the success of each video.

I am the Head of Advancement Communications at the Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work at the University of Southern California.

What challenge were you trying to address with LocalEyes?

We were increasing our marketing efforts at the school, and we needed outside assistance to develop several videos featuring our school and its departments.

The range of their work has been from on-campus interviews and testimonials to sending them on location with USC faculty and students to capture our work there. We’ve had them feature specific people and departments within our school, and we’ve sent them to South Dakota and Washington, DC, to feature our community immersion programs as part of our master’s of social work program. We provided them with parameters of what we expected, shot lists, good candidates for interviews, but they frequently worked independently as well. Depending on the project, they would bring a one- or two-person filming crew, and we would film for one or two days. They were responsible for all editing, but we had input into that process.

I speak daily with the principal and the lead video producer.

How did you come to work with LocalEyes?

They were recommended to me by a colleague who had previously worked with them. We interviewed several firms, but we settled on LocalEyes because I liked their style, and their production value was very high. They structure interviews well and collect valuable B-roll. We had them complete a small project with the dean of our school. They were professional and well-prepared, so we felt comfortable moving forward.

We’ve spent between $70,000 and $80,000.

They completed our first tester video in September 2016. We began engaging in full-time work with them in February 2017, and we’ve remained in regular communication on several projects since then.

In the redesign of our site, we wanted more moving images, and these videos have helped improve engagement with the site. A professional development web series they produced has been popular across social media, YouTube, and LinkedIn, and we’ve been able to attract a sponsor for that. We’ve produced videos for different branches of the school, and now all the others request funds for their own videos. We’ve created a monster in that everybody wants their own video, but that means that they’ve been well-received.

How did LocalEyes perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been available and responsive at all times. It’s been a busy year with our scheduling because of the volume of projects, but I know I can get their attention by email or phone immediately. They’ve worked over weekends, if necessary.

They collaborated with us to make each video the best it could be. They are committed to giving the client what they need. They want us to be happy, and they want us to have the asset that we need in order to fulfill our goal.

It is important to have a good idea of the scope of the project before beginning. If you provide them with a good base, they’ll be able to take your project even further. They’ll be able to use more of their creativity instead of guessing what you want.

Award Recipient Videos for Annual Nonprofit Event

"The quality and detail in every shot paid off."

Jan. - May 2018

LocalEyes produced a series of videos to feature award recipients and encourage financial donations at an annual event. Following provided pre-production guidelines, they were responsible for all filming, editing, and special effects.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Jessica Hudgins Smith
PR Manager, Goodwill Industries of Denver

The videos helped raise $41,000, and the production quality was seen as among the best in the history of the event. With a collaborative mindset, LocalEyes worked through several rounds of edits and adapted well to delays and feedback.

I am the PR Manager for Goodwill Industries of Denver, which provides education and career development opportunities for Coloradoans.

For what projects/services did your company hire LocalEyes Video Production?

We needed someone to shoot and edit our award recipient videos for our annual Power of Work fundraiser.

We hoped for the videos to capture each recipient’s story, while also encouraging guests to make financial contributions to our cause.

We received nine proposals from our initial RFP. We spoke with five firms over the phone and interviewed three in person. We selected LocalEyes because of their price, collaborative enthusiasm, and videos in their portfolio.

​​​​​​Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

During our prep call and pre-production meeting, we provided LocalEyes with shot lists, shooting schedules and locations, story summaries, and interview questions for each video. LocalEyes was responsible for coordinating all interviews, providing all necessary equipment, troubleshooting technical issues, filming, editing, and special effects. We provided a graphics package with an overall look for each video, and LocalEyes executed it accordingly. When production concluded, we agreed on a post-production schedule with deadlines for both parties to exchange edits and feedback. LocalEyes supplied rough cuts after filming, and we suggested adjustments. Each video had three rounds of edits. Before the final cuts, we collaborated on an in-house editing session to fine-tune the finishing touches.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

I worked closely with the owner and lead video producer to ensure we had the correct footage. They both executed the production set-up and breakdown very efficiently and were both a pleasure to work with. Our program participants sometimes have special needs, but the film crew was extremely respectful to each of the interviewees and made them feel as comfortable as possible. During post-production, I worked with the lead video producer on the editing process. He was great to work with through several rounds of editing, and he was receptive to all feedback.

We raised $41,000 in day-of donations. Several longtime guests of the event said these videos were some of the best we had ever produced.

I was the main contact point for LocalEyes, and I found my counterparts to work effectively. They were mostly on time, and they were communicative if a deadline ever had to be pushed back of if they needed more from us.

The quality and detail in every shot paid off. The videography in particular stood out. To say I am impressed would be an understatement. The quality of the videos was truly outstanding.

I would suggest some sort of video-sharing platform that allows us to more easily share notes and edits right on the timeline of each draft of video during the post-production process. I took copious notes and manually matched them with the corresponding time code in a separate document. This worked well, and I’m very happy with the outcome, but it would be even more efficient if I was able to take my notes and share those directly on the timeline of the video in some way.

TV Commercial for Community College

"They delivered super high-quality work at a very reasonable price, and were great to work with."

Jan. - May 2016

LocalEyes storyboarded, filmed, edited, and produced a commercial to air on television and in theaters.

Anthony Ruzzano
President & Brand Strategist, Kind Brand Development

The commercial was hugely successful, bolstering the organization's brand reputation and helping to increase enrollment by 10%. LocalEyes planned every stage of the process and responded quickly to any questions. Their dependable, easygoing attitude made the project easy.

I am the president and owner of a boutique branding and marketing firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire LocalEyes Video Production?

Our client, a community college, needed a commercial to run on TV and in movie theaters as part of a wider brand campaign.

We wanted to enhance perceptions of the college’s brand.

I searched the web for video production companies in Denver.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The video used actual students in amazing settings to promote the brand attributes we created. We worked with LocalEyes to storyboard, scout locations, film and edit the commercial, review, and make final adjustments.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They communicated with us and offered ideas at each step of the project, but were always very collaborative.

This commercial was the foundation of a brand campaign that ultimately increased enrollment by 10%, which increased revenue by millions of dollars.

Their communication was excellent, and their responses were always timely. They told us what we needed to do and explained their part of the process. It was very smooth.

The value is astounding. They delivered super high-quality work at a very reasonable price, and were great to work with. They made everything easy, and I never had to worry about their reliability or the quality of the product. Overall, I'm very pleased.

Video Production for SaaS Platform

"LocalEyes created an extremely high-quality video."

Feb. - Mar. 2018

LocalEyes filmed and directed a short video featuring one of the company’s customers with the goal of increasing brand awareness. They also created a questionnaire and handled editing.

Nell Gable
Content Marketing Manager, PaySimple

While there aren’t any results to speak of yet, working with LocalEyes was stress-free thanks to their responsiveness. The video they delivered is refined and detailed, standing out over others of its kind.

I’m the content marketing manager at PaySimple, the leading service commerce platform for businesses, supporting the success of over 17,000 companies in the U.S. PaySimple enables businesses to market services, accept payments, and retain customers using an end-to-end solution that covers everything from payments and appointments to online sales, customer management, and more.

For what projects/services did your company hire LocalEyes Video Production?

LocalEyes produced a short customer story video for us featuring one of our merchants.

We wanted to highlight a PaySimple customer to spread awareness of our brand and service offering.

Ryan (Principal, LocalEyes) connected with me on LinkedIn and we met for coffee to discuss their services. I was impressed by his ideas and the video examples he sent me.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

LocalEyes helped come up with the concept for the video, mapping out its flow and producing questions to ask subjects. They also explained everything that would happen on the day of shooting step by step. They shot all the footage, directed the interviewees, and edited the video.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We communicated over email, in-person meetings, and phone calls. We also shared a Google Doc.

We don’t have any results yet.

Ryan was very available and easy to work with.

LocalEyes created an extremely high-quality video that I believe stands out over other brand videos for its sophistication and attention to detail. They understood and channeled our brand perfectly and made all of the video subjects look great.

Video Production for Transportation Company

"We were very impressed with the final video."

June - July 2017

LocalEyes produced a video to communicate product and service offerings to new audiences. They scheduled four shoots to obtain static images, video, and drone footage.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Brighton, Colorado
Benjamin Owen
Marketing Manager, Transwest

The video has played on 25 screens in multiple locations. It was not only compelling, but also raised awareness about the diversity of offerings. LocalEyes’ experienced team had consistent and quick workflows. They were also responsive, knowledgeable, and professional.

I’m the market manager at Transwest, a company that specializes in heavy- and medium-duty trucks, light-duty vehicles, and horse trailers.

For what projects/services did your company hire LocalEyes Video Production?

We wanted a video that overviews each location, and the products and services offered. New employees and prospective clients were the intended audiences.

We wanted to familiarize people with the company and its services.

We reviewed several video production firms online. We reached out to LocalEyes based on their web presence, portfolio, and overall professionalism.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

For expediency, we prepared content ahead of time. After initial discussions with their principal, we provided that content and collaborated for the rest of the project. We scheduled four shoots at various locations based on needs for static images, video, and drone footage.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

The principal was our main contact and he did not disappoint. He was a pleasure to work with and very responsive to any questions or concerns we had.

We’ve played the video on 25 screens across various branches. Customers always watch it and some mention they never knew about the company’s diversity.

LocalEyes had consistent and quick workflows. The team was always accessible and provided creative suggestions when needed.

They’re experienced, knowledgeable, and professional. LocalEyes also had great prices.

We are very satisfied with Local Eyes and will use them again.

Overall Score Excellent job, LocalEyes.
    They’re always on time and very easy to work with.
    The pricing matched our expectations for the final product’s quality.
    We were very impressed with the final video.
    I’ll recommend them to anyone.

Time-Lapse Video for Fine Arts Consulting Firm

“We were impressed with their relentless desire to give us exactly what we wanted.”

June 2017 - Jan. 2018

As a third-party vendor, LocalEyes produced a time-lapse video that would be shown in a hotel lobby.

Lindsey Smith
Associate Art Consultant, Kevin Barry Fine Art

video satisfied end-user requirements, thanks to LocalEyes’ meticulous and collaborative approach. They responded well to feedback, quickly understood industry goals, and were wholly dedicated to meeting expectations.

I work for an art consulting firm in Santa Monica. We help interior designers source and install art.

For what projects/services did your company hire LocalEyes Video Production?

We wanted to create a Palm Springs time-lapse video to be projected in the lobby of a prestigious hotel.

Our goal was to make a visually impressive, well-executed video to grab the attention of passing guests.

A previous associate had been in contact with them and passed this project on to me.

The final video was wonderful. We are currently working on another project with them and will continue to reach out to them for video art projects.

It was detailed, helpful, and informative. Ralph (Account Manager, LocalEyes Video) was a pleasure to work with. He took design direction very well, invited collaboration, and was happy to revise the video until we were completely satisfied with the product.

We were impressed with their relentless desire to give us exactly what we wanted, no matter the number of revisions requested.

They could use a broader range of sources for stock videos.

Fundraising Video for Humane Society

“Their customer service was stellar every step of the way.”

Sept. - Dec. 2017

LocalEyes filmed and edited a compelling fundraising video for a gala event.

Truckee, California
Stephanie Nistler
Executive Director, Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe

The final video led to a significant increase in donations and attracted the attention of national social media channels. LocalEyes’s team was talented, highly efficient, and attentive.

I'm the executive director of the Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe.

For what projects/services did your company hire LocalEyes Video Production?

We needed help with video production for our largest annual fundraising gala.

Our goal was to create a heartfelt video that would inspire donors to give significant gifts.

As I was researching video production companies, I received a cold email solicitation from LocalEyes. I asked for a quote, which subsequently led to a video project in 2016 with great results.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We provided initial ideas and the company got back to us with a real-world perspective. The shoot was extremely organized and productive.

The end product was fantastic, helping us raise more money this year than ever before. We've since been approached by national social media channels asking to use the video we created.

Their project management was outstanding. The editing time frame was in line with the proposal.

I really like working with Ralph (Account Manager, LocalEyes Video). Their customer service was stellar every step of the way.

Not that I can think of at this time.