Web Design & SEO

Our goal at Local Leap Marketing is to help customers find your site and provide the measured data you need to continue growing. No matter what type of business you’re in, SEO is a crucial element in keeping your brand healthy and competitive. We specialize in Web Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Marketing (SMM).

2002
Allen, TX
  • 700 Central Expy S #400
    Allen, TX 75013

TFI Family, Connections Wellness Group, Chambersville Tree Farms, J. Lambert Custom Homes, Thomas Y. Pickett, PC Geeks, Hammerhead Off-Road

J. Lambert Custom Homes Image

J. Lambert Custom Homes

As a premier DFW custom home builder and certified master builder, J. Lambert Custom Homes builds dream homes in the Southlake, Texas area.
Connections Wellness Group Image

Connections Wellness Group

Connections Wellness Group in Denton, TX offers psychiatry, counseling, primary care physicians, partial hospitalization, & intensive outpatient programs!
Thomas Y. Pickett Image

Thomas Y. Pickett

Since 1926, Thomas Y. Pickett offers expertise in appraising minerals, industrial and chemical plants, public utilities, railroads, pipelines, casinos, & resorts.
PC Geeks Image

PC Geeks

PC Geeks is a local and family owned computer repair company with multiple locations in the North Dallas area.
Hammerhead Off-Road Image

Hammerhead Off-Road

Hammerhead Off-Road® has been distributing off-road vehicles in the United States since 2003. Our mission is to provide quality products with a focus on reliability, safety and innovation. The 40,000 sq. ft home office of Hammerhead Off-Road® is centrally located in Flower Mound, Texas (a suburb of DFW) where we stock all of our parts inventory and diverse product lines.
TFI Family Image

TFI Family

TFI Family Services is a private not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization providing foster care services and care for the children and families in Kansas and Nebraska.

Web Dev for Coaching Company

"They care — I can tell that they view my success as part of their success."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Local Leap Marketing created a new website and has overhauled it during this ongoing engagement. They create features and forms for the site, work on SEO, and support blog writing efforts.

Frisco, Texas
Kathy Walter
Owner, Brain Basics

The support from Local Leap Marketing has been massively helpful, and leads are continuing to be generated from the website. Their team’s involvement in the success of the project is admirable. Their transparency and patience in breaking down their work is a helpful asset of their support.

I’m the owner of Brain Basics, a leadership and team development coaching company. We help individuals and teams build the best version of them.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local Leap Marketing?

I was trying to find customers, since sometimes as a one-person business owner it’s hard to do that. I was also having horrible website troubles and I’d worked with several companies.

After we brought them on and showed Local Leap Marketing our problems, they began troubleshooting. We were going to be removed from Google as our site had been hacked, so they corrected everything that was going wrong.

When I set up my own company, he created my website for me and started working on SEO. They’ve overhauled the site twice now. If I’m offering a special event, they update a tab so users can click and register on the site. They created a contact form for submissions, as well. We also do blogs and regularly post on there.

I’ve worked with three people. There is a help desk contact, someone who supports our blogs, and Ryan (Web Designer & SEO Consultant) has helped.

How did you come to work with Local Leap Marketing?

Someone referred me to Local Leap Marketing.

Including everything from day one, we’ve spent around $23,000.

We’ve been working together since April 2015 and our engagement is continuing.

Submissions are key for my business and so are leads. I’ve generated over 60 leads that turn into conversations and legit business. My content shows up on the top of Google results organically, too.

How did Local Leap Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a fantastic job — I’ve never had any challenges. They send me a monthly report to see site activity and understand how users are using the site. Ryan comes up with suggestions and we’ll touch base about it.

They care — I can tell that they view my success as part of their success. They work to understand my business so I can be more successful. I also like working with someone local, especially because of the challenges I had working with bigger, outsourced companies.

Even though SEO isn’t my expertise, I’ve never had any trouble with Local Leap Marketing communicating their work and what they’re doing. They break everything down for me. Ryan was willing to start with the basics and start from the beginning to explain concepts to me in a way that made sense. They’ve done a great job explaining why it’s important and how to get my customers’ attention.

No, they’ve done a good job from the beginning.

If you feel like you can reach your customers online and want to increase your engagement, they are the team to go to. They are a locally-run, American business that wants you to succeed.

Overall Score I’m pleased with the final product.
    I do regularly.

SEO & Web Design for Utilities & Real Estate Companies

“Their response is as close to immediate as you could possibly imagine.”

May 2007 - Ongoing

Local Leap Marketing provides web development and SEO services for a real estate company and a utilities company. Their work involves keyword research, strategy, and building out site functionality.

Quincy, Illinois
Shane McDermott
Owner, Mid-West GIS

Local Leap Marketing’s work has yielded high search rankings and heightened site traffic. The team is responsive, technically proficient, and customer service-oriented. Clients can expect an effective team that gets the job done.

I’m the owner of a utilities company that does water, sewer, and electric. My other company handles real-estate properties.

What challenge were you trying to address with Local Leap Marketing?

We needed improved SEO to get us to the top of the search engines. For the other company, we needed help effectively displaying rental properties, so people could see what’s available in their region.

For our utilities company, they built our SEO strategy from the ground up, including keyword research. For the real-estate company, they built the site up from scratch. It has an application system so that potential tenants can fill out their information online, which links to a database. From that information, I can create a quote based on the different services we provide. The team was also able to incorporate a video marketing component into our site.

I worked with Ryan (Founder & CEO).

How did you come to work with Local Leap Marketing?

We were looking for companies that had done similar projects for other businesses. After looking at some of their past work, it seemed like they knew what they were doing.

I’ve spent $10,000–$50,000 over the years.

We started working together in May 2007, and our work is ongoing.

We’re at the top of the search engine results for most of our keywords, and we’re also getting more business.

How did Local Leap Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They send us an email every week where they can see how effective the campaigns are, which is really helpful. Sometimes I’ll send an email and ask for something to be done; their response is as close to immediate as you could possibly imagine.

They get right on top of things when we need something. They always make sure I’m happy with the work that they do.

No, nothing comes to mind.

My advice is just to give them a shot. I’ve sent several people their way and no one has ever regretted it.

I always recommend them. I’ve done it hundreds of times, believe it or not.