Hit Your Growth Targets

Meet your new growth department - a team of digital strategists & conversion specialists dedicated to growing your business online.

Sydney, Australia
  • 7b/1010 Canley Vale Rd
    Sydney, NSW 2164
    Australia

Konica Minolta, ActronAir, Beem It, Insport, HPM, Pearsons Florist, Newcastle Transport, Plus Fitness

See How PointBrik Doubled Their Leads & Grew Their Business By Hitting The Top of Google

"We're generating leads and getting more work" - Billy Ganley, PointBrik

See How $200 Million Business ActronAir 5x Their Leads Without Increasing Advertising Spend

We increased leads something like 500% and that was with the same level of spend.

See How Flavours Catering Have Increased Sales & Grown Their Team

"We've achieved financial goals we thought were never going to be possible." - Chris Watts, Flavours Catering

See How Recompute Dramatically Scaled Up Their Online Sales Within 3 Months

"Seeing the increase in traffic & sales really has given me a buzz. I didn’t think it was possible in such a short time frame" - Wayne Francis, Recompute

Digital Marketing Strategy for Air Conditioning Brand

"They obviously genuinely enjoy what they do, and I have found their passion useful in my role."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Local Digital is providing digital marketing strategy consulting for an Australian air conditioning brand. They articulated clearer target audiences to focus on and made a number of recommendations to address.

Sydney, Australia
Chris Costin
Marketing Manager, ActronAir

Because of Local Digital's strategies, there has been consistent improvement in results year over year, specifically in the volume of leads. Cost metrics and conversions have also seen improvement. Their workflow is very smooth and they have good communication skills, which are clear and timely.

I am the Marketing Manager for ActronAir, Australia's largest locally owned air conditioning brand with over 400 employees nationally. I am responsible for managing all communication and marketing activities.

For what projects/services did your company hire Local Digital?

We needed to improve the returns we were generating from our search expenditure, as our existing strategies were not generating sufficient results.

We wanted to increase the efficiency of our spend. Our budget was fixed and had no room for increase, so instead we had to do more with the money we had - some of the key goals were to increase traffic from our ads, increase leads generated, and improve the conversion rate on those leads.

We considered our options (gained predominantly from word of mouth references), ultimately putting our business out to pitch wherein a shortlist of companies outlined their credentials and proposed strategies/methodologies.

Upon appointing them, we held several in depth sessions that established a good understanding of our existing digital footprint, provided a clear oversight of the trends and search volumes relevant to our business, and articulated clearer target audiences that we could focus our activities on. From there they made a number of recommendations aimed at addressing shortcomings identified throughout those briefing sessions, before ultimately putting those plans into place.

We had regular direct contact with the agency owners, with one looking after the SEO and broader digital strategy side of the business, the other looking after the PPC component. They also had team members who administered the day to day running of the account, were readily available for support as and when required, and provided regular reporting.

Since putting the strategies into place, we have consistently seen dramatically improved results year on year. Our most recent calendar year saw us generate a volume of leads that was over 600% higher than the volume we generated in the calendar year prior to their appointment. It's not just the volumes that have increased - our cost metrics have dramatically improved, as have our conversions, and we are now ranking well for a much broader array of targeted terms. Finally, traffic to our website has also increased every year for the past 5 years, the most recent year saw us attract almost triple the amount of unique users than in our last year prior to appointing Local Digital.

Very smooth - they have obviously grown a lot in the time we've worked with them, so now have a bigger team at our disposal. The nice thing is that still maintain regular contact with the owners, who still take a personal interest in our business and make themselves available for our team and broader network as required. Communication is clear and timely, they are always extremely responsive to queries, and have a great attitude in general.

Putting the results to one side (which have been fantastic), the thing that jumps out most to me is their genuine passion for what they do. They obviously genuinely enjoy what they do, and I have found their passion useful in my role as they keep me educated as to the latest developments and provide good context as to how these can translate into opportunities for us.

The hunt is always on to improve the efficiencies and returns with our budgets, and whilst every year we have continued that improvement trajectory I'm sure the day will come where we level out our ability to return more from the same level of investment - but I've not seen it yet.

Overall Score Great team, great results, genuine passion and transparent & honest feedback and communication - best search agency I've worked with
    Very timely, very transparent, and always available to answer any questions that may arise
    Up front cost is not the cheapest, nor is it the most expensive, but the returns on the spend are absolutely worth it
    The results speak for themselves
    I have done so on multiple occasions, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again - they've not let down anyone that I've referred them to yet