We Tell Your Story.

Founded by former concert promoter Phil Lobel in 1986, Lobeline began primarily serving entertainment and music related clients. Since then, we have expanded to meet the needs of our growing roster of consumer, talent, corporate and non-profit clients.

Our depth of experience and innovative approach enables us to provide council and program execution across a wide range of areas, including public relations, media relations, marketing communications, corporate branding and reputation management.

1986
Los Angeles, CA
  • 8995 Elevado Avenue
    Los Angeles, CA 90069

Public Relations for Food & Catering Company

"They deliver everything you request. When they say they’re going to do something, they bring it."

2011 - Ongoing

Lobeline Communications generates digital marketing and PR strategies to elevate brand awareness across web, print, and broadcast media.

Wayne Elias
Owner/Chef, Crumble Catering

Through Lobeline Communications’ aggressive visibility campaigns, business presence has increased in high-profile circles both nationally and internationally. The team’s diligent workflow and continuous involvement encourage an efficient relationship.

I’m the owner and chef of a restaurant and catering business in Los Angeles.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lobeline Communications?

We use them for marketing and reaching a broader audience in various neighborhoods with a range of backgrounds to introduce them to our products and services.

Their services include reaching out to entertainment publications to get us visibility, interviews, or reviews. We are a supper club with live music as well as a restaurant. In addition, we cater various high-profile premieres and Oscar parties for various studios and celebrities. We also do live theater at my restaurant, and Lobeline helps market the actors and the shows we put on with TV, magazine, and radio interviews. We use Lobeline to help make our brand more visible in the Los Angeles area. I mostly work with Phil [President, Lobeline Communications], and I also interact with two others on his team.

How did you come to work with Lobeline Communications?

I’ve known Phil socially for years, but I previously didn’t realize that he did more than just entertainment PR and marketing. I found out that he was involved with all kinds of restaurants, nightclubs, promoters, entertainment, and retail. When I was in the market for a firm to help pump up my business and throw out a bigger net to make my brand more known, I had used various other companies without great results. Phil offered to send me a proposal, and I decided to give it a shot. He and his firm continue to do a wonderful job.

How much have you invested with Lobeline Communications?

I’ve spent about $200,000–$275,000 over five years.

We started working together five or six years ago, and our partnership is ongoing. We have an annual contract, and they’re involved monthly in bringing visibility to our brand and business. They do everything, and they deliver.

They’ve gotten me national and international media spots, television interviews, a few cooking spots on national television, and magazine interviews. They’ve really done a great job with my brand. We’ve increased the ticket sales for our shows. It’s hard to tell what is paying off when you hire PR companies. The most important part that works for us is that as we grow and they get us more national visibility, it brings a lot of interest in the city of LA. More people are interested in who we are, so I would say they’ve helped grow our visibility and our brand for the dinner shows and our restaurant. The catering side is a whole other beast. It’s a little harder to market.

How did Lobeline Communications perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re completely on top of it and very diligent. They always make sure I know what’s happening, where to go, and where to be for an interview. They push me to stay involved in the whole process. Sometimes, I don’t want to do an interview, but they convince me it’s the best thing to reach our goals. PR people are aggressive by nature, and Phil matches that. He never gives up and never stops, which is great. He’s not shy and stays out there marketing my business. He believes in what I do, what I offer, who I am, my product, and what I’ve created at my restaurant, and he’s not shy about getting me booked into as many things as possible.

What did you find most impressive about Lobeline Communications?

I’ve worked with three other marketing companies in my career, and Phil is definitely the most assertive. He’s very much on top of the plans we make. When we decide what to do, he jumps on it and makes it happen with his team. They use their connections, and they deliver well.

Are there any areas Lobeline Communications could improve?

No, it’s working for me. They’ve done an amazing job. My team and I have absolutely no complaints. We’re very happy.

Overall Score It’s been great. They’re polite, they show up, they support, and they believe in my product. They think what I’m doing is quality, and they’re proud of it.
    They’re on top of it 100%.
    They are extremely reasonable and fair. If you have budget constraints, they’ll work with you to keep you happy.
    I always recommend them.