Making sales funnels work

We believe in personalised sales funnels instead of cookie-cutter websites. We offer coaching, training, and marketing automation online and offline. We also have an advanced local beacon proximity marketing service add-on.

Frodsham, United Kingdom
  • Frodsham Business Centre, H1,
    Frodsham, CHS WA6 7FZ

RepairMyPC Indigo Counselling AJ AquaJet Perfect Imbalance Soul Awakening Academy ActionCoach CBD Oil Miracle My Local Solicitor BSaver Alex White Mobile Massage Dove Global Ltd. Elan Quest Lencrest

Awareness video for computer repair shop Image

Awareness video for computer repair shop

This campaign was designed to create awareness of the real cost of data loss and to get business owners to take action protecting their computers and laptops.

The video had thousands of views and resulted in increased reach and customer base

SAP consultancy Image

SAP consultancy

We work well with coaches and consultants, and created this informative website with infographic case studies to create awareness fo the client's business in the niche, combined with LinkedIn outreach marketing

User manual for ecommerce site Image

User manual for ecommerce site

While managing our client's social media account, we were asked to create a fun manual to be sent out to customers who purchased the product to engage with them.

Here is the result that the customer absolutely loved.

case study infographics Image

case study infographics

After creating the website, LMNts Marketing came up with the idea to create an infographic series of case studies in an easy to share format, helping their client display their expertise in a highly visual and engaging way.

Web Dev & Marketing for Driver Training Company

"Laura took the time to talk over everything, looked at the position I was in, understood my needs and has delivered."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

After the previous developer failed, LMNts Marketing created a website. They worked on the layout, using provided content and additional images. Now, they're providing marketing support.

John Parry
Director, Parrys Fleet Services Ltd

The current COVID-19 situation makes it hard to see notable results, but future prospects look promising. LMNts Marketing has kept to their promises, completing tasks on time and communicating consistently. Their strong performance has set them up well for a second website project.

I am owner of Parrys Fleet Services Ltd. Founded in 2020, We deliver driver training to those who drive for work in cars, vans and grey fleet. By doing training with companies, we help them keep compliant under health and safety and also make huge saving in time and money.

For what projects/services did your company hire LMNts Marketing?

After having a long drawn out amount of problems and issues with another website developer, I was not getting anywhere, it would be up to a month to get a reply to a email, things I asked for would not actually develop on to the website, so after talking with Laura, I asked her to take over and build me a new website and then work on marketing afterwards.

I was after a new look website that fit the brief which was not working with the other company. I was after a new look website to look professional, and to have marketing to follow

I met Laura at a networking event, and then from there we kept in touch and once I started having issues with my other website developer, I messaged Laura about it and we kept having discussions about it, to the point I had no choice to change as every thing we were talking about, just sit right and was the perfect fit for me.

After not getting any further with the other designed, I went to visit Laura and had a afternoon, going over the issues and what I wanted and how it was not looking right.

We then sat and talked though my plans and my needs and how I wanted the website to look, I had already created all the content, that was in a file we shared, all the text was taken care of, Laura added in layout and images to suit what I was talking about and we kept good communication all through the process.

I Laura needed anything I would sort it out. If I found something that was not right, or I did not seem to think fit, we talked it over and then either changed it or kept it if I felt after some explanation it was worth it.

All communication was through Laura until near the end when Laura introduced me to one of her team to look at some tech points, but I am sure that all of Laura's team gave some input and they all work very well and good at what they do.

Due to being a new company and lock down and social distancing measures I am currently not seeing any results, however, with the work to come I am very sure they will follow.

We did not give any time frame at the start, but during the process, as it went on, Laura would tell me something would be done and how long it would take and everything was done in that time frame.

We kept good communication with each other via passing all the content to each other via the dropbox sharing files and communication via LInkedin messages and text. Laura responded very well and in a clear way at all times.

I find that Laura took the time to talk over everything, looked at the position I was in, understood my needs and has delivered exceptionally well and I am more than happy with this as a customer.

Laura has a great team and she is doing a great job, there is nothing I can think of to change as I am fully happy with everything. So much so we are going to soon be starting a second website.

Overall Score I am not sure 5 stars is enough, more that a 10/10 rating
    Everything has been delivered on time and any amendments have been seen to fast and correct
    Excellent
    Laura has delivered a very professional website, with all the functional requested and helped with extras such as a CRM and Marketing to follow
    I will recommend Laura on to other and I have done so by the use of social media and will continue to do so.

Content Marketing for Digital Marketing Agency

"...she gives a holistic view of how to apply this product to make my entire sales funnel effective."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

LMNts Marketing provides ongoing copywriting services to help a digital marketing agency attract clients to its website and landing pages.

Arlington, Virginia
Ex Powanpongkul
Owner and Founder, Sanook Marketing

The website's copy has improved in readability and clean design, leading to more appointments and website views. LMNts Marketing's team demonstrates expertise and dedication, offering insights along with clean copy. They lead a smooth workflow thanks to frequent updates and revision rounds.

I am the Owner and Founder of a digital marketing agency that focuses on service-based local businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire LMNts Marketing?

I was looking for someone to help write copy for my website and landing pages.

I hired Laura and LMNTS Marketing to help create copy that speaks to my audience's desires and pain points in order to book more consultations for my agency.

I searched for copywriters online and through my network and she came as a referral from a business partner.

Laura had a 1-on-1 Skype session to talk about my goals, my vision, and my desires in order to gather as much data and information as possible. She then sends a document for me to fill out in order to get a deeper analysis of my business and my target audience. Laura keeps me updated with her progress, and when the final product is delivered, creates great revisions that bring clarity to my services for any prospects that are reading the copy.

Laura is the main person I worked with. She is a hero =)

Yes, I have a much cleaner website and my bookings have been increasing because I'm getting more appointments with an increased amount of website views.

Super effective. Laura is easy to get a hold of and she works tirelessly to make sure I have a final product that brings success to my business. We communicated primarily through Skype messaging and video calls.

Laura really goes the extra mile in how she delivers her services. Not only did she give me a great copywriting product, she gives a holistic view of how to apply this product to make my entire sales funnel effective. She also goes above and beyond and gives me business advice that has helped me get more clarity in running my business.

Not that I can think of. We need more Laura's in our world who really are passionate about coaching and serving their clients.

Overall Score I love working with Laura!
    Very easy and straightforward
    I get a ton of value with Laura
    Excellent!
    100% I would refer LMNts to a friend

Marketing, Branding, & Web Design for SAP Consultant

"We are impressed with the speed of web development and the solutions/options offered and explained."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

After creating a website and populating it with infographics and case studies, LMNts Marketing focused on establishing a LinkedIn sales funnel. They continue to work on finding qualified potential clients.

Frodsham, United Kingdom
CEO, SAP Consulting Firm

LMNts Marketing has managed to increase the business's LinkedIn connections by 25% within the first few weeks. That's helped drive a consistent stream of search traffic to the site. Above all, the team takes a unique approach to address client needs, giving marketing updates in a digestible format.

I am an SAP consultant working with large international companies. My business needed a web development service and content. I also engaged with LMNts Marketing to provide LinkedIn management services

• Web development
  • Content creation
  • Social media marketing
  • LinkedIn management

Getting more leads to my business and increasing the visibility of Dove Global

LMNts Marketing started with asking the right questions, which was a bonus. We identified the target market, drafted the site, and created infographic content.

We created a website, infographics, case studies, and a funnel for LinkedIn marketing. LMNts Marketing went above and beyond to find the right type of potential clients on LinkedIn and engage with them. The graphic design of the infographics and case studies was very professional.

I worked with Laura, but the entire team was let in my brief and understood my needs and the market before working on my campaign.

My LinkedIn connections have gone up by 25 percent in a few weeks. I am getting constant search engine traffic to the company site, and most of it is coming through LinkedIn marketing.

The communication with the team was excellent. I received regular updates, and the answer is always a phone call away.

I would say that the unique approach and taking on board the client's needs is what makes LMNts Marketing stand out. We are impressed with the speed of web development and the solutions/options offered and explained.

Maybe reporting was a hard nut to crack, but the company was flexible, and we have received the updates in an easy to understand format.

Overall Score Done for you marketing, for much less than employing someone full time or using a freelancer
    Very flexible; can pop in the office or just make a call to catch up
    Great value compared with other services
    Excellent value for money
    Would recommend to my clients and connections

Website Development & Marketing for PC Repair Shop

"They understood my business more than any company we worked with before."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

To replace an outdated website, LMNts Marketing developed a new SEO-compliant site for a PC repair shop. Afterward, they created a Facebook page and, now, continue to run ads on it to boost organic traffic.

Cheshire, United Kingdom
Manager, PC Repair Company

LMNts Marketing's team focuses on driving qualified organic traffic via the Facebook page. This helps push more leads into the sales funnel. They communicate their strategies openly, without hiding behind technical terms, and produce clear reports to guide the in-house staff.

I run a PC repair shop in England and I had an outdated website. LMNts Marketing came up with an upgrade and content plan and got my company on social media. I am now getting visitors from search engines and social media, and my content is being taken care of.

For what projects/services did your company hire LMNts Marketing?

My main challenge was that my business is located within the premises of another business with little or no visibility. Nobody literally knew that my business existed.

I wanted a cost-effective advertising method that gets people through the door every day, and gives me more visibility.

I was searching for an alternative to advertising in. a magazine or running expensive Google ads. LMNts Marketing's name and contact came up on Google and we sat down to have a free consultation,

LMNts Marketing took the time to sit down with me and explain the different options, They optimised my site to search engines, created a Facebook page, and ran a couple of Facebook ads. Some of the videos they created for our Facebook had thousands of organic views within a few days.

At that time, LMNts Marketing only consisted of Laura, the manager, Now I have an account manager who takes care of my blog content and Facebook updates.

My Facebook follower base went from zero to hundreds. Unfortunately, previously I engaged with another company that got me followers, but they were all in Indonesia, while my business is in the UK. Laura took the time to remove the fake followers and rebuild my page.

I would say the main strength of LMNts Marketing as a sales funnel and digital marketing consultancy is communication. Even though they know a lot about digital marketing, they make it sound simple, instead of using terms I would not understand.

Communication and transparency. Every month I get a report on how my social media is doing, so I know which posts are loved by my followers, I also know how much engagement I got and when my potential customers are online. The reports are very easy to understand.

I know that LMNts Marketing is trying to add more services to their portfolio. I am a hands-off person, but maybe some clients would like direct communication with their account manager.

Overall Score Great local company with a passion to help small and medium sized businesses
    Previously, I had to email, but now there is a simple appointment calendar that lets me book a meeting online.
    They understood my business more than any company we worked with before.
    nothing but results