It's time to generate leads for your business.

Struggling to gain quality leads, trying to kickstart your marketing efforts, or looking for strategic advice to market your product/service? Whatever your problem is we'll work with you to create an actionable gameplan and clear steps to reach your goals.

Marketing strategy: We work with you to create a holistic digital marketing strategy for your business goals and objectives and ensure your strategy is tailored to your specific industry and business needs.

End to end execution is our bread and butter. We've got experience working with ad accounts across multiple platforms and have a team comprised of ex-LinkedIn and ex-Facebook marketers.

Campaign management: We'll dig into the numbers and keep you informed throughout your campaign's lifecycle. We measure campaign success based on reporting and analytics, as well as the KPIs we set forth at the beginning to measure ROI and ROAS, along with suggested re-marketing tactics to further engage leads.

2019
Brooklyn, NY
  • 1 Dock 72 Way
    Brooklyn, NY 11205

LinkedIn, Microsoft, Cornerstone OnDemand, Horizon Media, Quid, Amobee, CaredFor, Betts Recruiting, Co.tribute, City Pantry, Content Writers Group, Onepanel, Versive (now eSentire), Degy, Viking Pure Solutions, Five Eighty, Cedreo, Komet Sales, Test Country, Social Motion Films, Write Label
SaaS for employee volunteering - B2B strategy and management Image

SaaS for employee volunteering - B2B strategy and management

About: The client developed a unique software platform to help large B2C enterprises involve employees and customers in serving their community, empowering them to share inspiring stories and showcase volunteering efforts to initiate brand advocacy.

What they were seeking: They were looking for a team with strong expertise in executing ad campaigns and generating enterprise leads on

LinkedIn. The end goal was to generate brand awareness and schedule demos with target executives and optimize for a low CPL per qualified demo sign-up.

What we did: We consulted on, executed and monitored ad campaigns to generate qualified enterprise leads. Identified 2 creative concepts, setup campaigns, ad groupings, and tracking. We designed ads based on creative concepts and set the messaging and tone of voice. We created lead generation forms to capture contact information for demo call.

Results: We generated 243 leads, 550 social actions (likes, comments, and shares), a steady CTR in line with the campaign goals (-0.75% and above the benchmark of 0.35%), as well as 5 registered sign-ups over the course of a 1-month campaign.

Recruitment HR - Lead generation and B2B marketing Image

Recruitment HR - Lead generation and B2B marketing

About: We created multiple campaigns to generate leads for a recruiting agency.

What we did: Each of our campaigns had different messaging based on target audiences: candidates looking for jobs and clients looking for candidates.

SOW expanded based on positive results: Our scope of work was expanded to Facebook for more lead generation ads and Google to initiate

several search campaigns; optimizing based on keyword research and performance.

Results: We achieved 300 qualified leads within 3 months and a subsequent boost of 800+ social actions helping their brand awareness in turn.

Pharma Advertising (employee drug testing) - Lead generation and B2B marketing Image

Pharma Advertising (employee drug testing) - Lead generation and B2B marketing

About: The company offers drug testing kits to businesses to fight against drug abuse. The goal was to generate leads who wanted to purchase their product offerings in bulk in order to conduct pre-employment drug screenings on their employees.

What they were seeking: They needed someone with a track record of success in B2B advertising campaigns on Linkedin. They wanted recommendations

on the correct setup of their campaigns, to create ads, and to give feedback on their landing pages and marketing flow.

Results:

• Averaged a CTR (Click Through Rate) of 0.60% whereas the benchmark was 0.35%
  • Achieved a conversion rate of 12% which is double the standard benchmark of 6% for B2B campaigns
  • Acquired an extensive re-marketing list based on our campaign results and efforts
  • 294 social actions (likes, comments, shares) and over 140% follower growth to the company
Cyber Security - paid social digital marketing Image

Cyber Security - paid social digital marketing

About: The client was getting lost in the clutter of the cyber-security landscape and was looking for the creation of a detailed media plan, marketing strategy, and for someone to execute B2B marketing campaigns over the course of several months.

What were they seeking: They were looking for an experienced digital media and marketing consultant to provide recommendations to drive brand

awareness, affinity, and purchase intent.

Results: We were able to position the client as a key thought leader through our promoted posts, tweets and video campaigns across channels. We also saw a great share of event registrations which led to additional offline business opportunities for the client.

White-Label Digital Marketing Services for Digital Agency

"It's been an absolutely wonderful experience."

As a white label provider, Llama Lead Gen handled comprehensive digital marketing for a digital agency. They drove social media campaigns, delineated digital strategies, scheduled content creation, and more.

Founder & President, Digital Marketing Agency

Thanks to Llama Lead Gen's work, the client has seen a huge increase in the volume and quality of leads. They've been an integral component of client acquisition. They go above and beyond in their delivery, so the collaboration has been flawless. The reliability of their services is second to none.

I am the founder of a digital marketing agency. We predominantly work with tech companies, but it does range well beyond that. We'll get hired to tackle everything from digital strategy to campaign builds, content, implementation and management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Llama Lead Gen?

What can I possibly say about Adam and his team at Llama Lead Gen to do this justice? They have helped with anything you can imagine in the digital marketing realm:

1. Digital marketing strategy, consultation, paid advertising campaign builds, social media marketing campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
  2. organic social content calendar builds and Buffer/Hootsuite setup, Zapier and other marketing automations integrations,
  3. CRM improvements and funnel building (in HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Infusionsoft, etc.), email nurture/drip marketing campaign creation (in ESPs such as MailChimp, SendGrid, MailJet, etc.)
  4. Chatbot setup and decisioning logic (Intercom, Drift, HubSpot, etc.), executing and managing all of the campaigns, and providing detailed reporting dashboards to track, measure, analyze, and optimize based on performance.

We were looking for someone we could basically add to the team to bring into client marketing engagements. The true key was finding someone I felt comfortable bringing into sales calls, who I could trust to really carry the conversation, understand the needs of the end client, ask the right questions, and then come up with the right strategy.

From there, be able to run end-to-end campaigns to bring the end client to their desired outcome.

It began with posting to Upwork, then interviewing some people who responded, then went into some test projects, and Adam killed it every step of the way, and quickly transformed into being more or less a part of the company on the marketing team.

What started as hiring Llama Lead Gen to put together and implement a social media ad campaign strategy, morphed into them becoming our all around marketing ninjas/CMO.

To date, they've done everything from building out our paid ad campaigns, organic social campaigns, creating landing pages, scheduling out organic social media posts, quickly whipping up campaigns to drive new opportunities with our database, joining potential client calls, driving digital marketing efforts for my clients, developing extensive digital marketing strategies, and creating email drip/nurture campaigns as well as chatbots and marketing automations.

Adam is the founder and is involved in all aspects from project management, to consultation and strategy, all the way down to execution and implementation. We’ve also worked with their Digital Marketing Managers (3 of them), Performance Marketing Analyst, Copywriters (3 of them), and Email Marketing and Automations Specialist.

We’ve seen a huge increase in lead volume and an increased quality in our leads. We’ve also seen a great boost in brand awareness, traffic, and online presence due to these marketing efforts. Beyond what Adam and his team has done for my company, they’ve been a HUGE help in winning me new business and delivering great results on each marketing project for my clients.

It's been an absolutely wonderful experience. He's impressed on every level. And this is coming from someone who has worked with WAY too many people on the marketing front, and have always been disappointed in one way or another. So far, not a complaint in the world.

Anyone hiring Llama Lead Gen is in amazing hands. Can't promise I won't keep them very busy though and limit their free time for other projects :)

Llama Lead Gen collaborates with multiple members of our team. It feels like they are fully integrated into our company. Adam and his team make themselves available whenever we need them to engage.

In all my years of running my own business I don’t know that I trust anyone more than Adam and his team at Llama Lead Gen. I can always rely on him to be on calls, communicate effectively, and deliver with exceedingly great results for my company and my clients.

Their ability to problem solve and work with the challenges presented to them. They have knowledge of just about anything and everything social media advertising and digital marketing and are happy to jump in to provide their suggestions and best practices.

We love working with Llama Lead Gen because of their thoughtfulness, friendliness, and expertise. They are experts at what they do and care about your company — it shows. They are a company you want to build a long term relationship with.

Every partnership has bumps and nuances to get to a perfect flow. So there's nothing I would say that is out of the ordinary for ANY partnership we've ever formed.

Digital Marketing for Software Firm

"Llama Lead Gen went above and beyond. They were there for us with every step of the way."

May 2018 - June 2019

A software development firm hired Llama Lead Gen to craft a digital marketing strategy. They built and managed paid advertising campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Twitter, and Reddit.

Andrew Fernando Saldana
CEO, Vivus LLC

The smart, genuine, and kind team at Llama Lead Gen consistently went above and beyond, communicating and educating on why they were implementing the strategies they would and how it affects the bottom line. After three months there was a consistent increase in leads.

I am the Founder and CEO of Vivus LLC. We are a software development agency that specializes in Custom Web/Mobile development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Llama Lead Gen?

We hired Llama Lead Gen to craft a digital marketing strategy tailored around generating leads for my business. They built and managed paid advertising campaigns on various social media marketing platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Twitter, and Reddit).

We wanted increased lead flow because we were only getting leads through word of mouth and referrals. We didn’t really have an online presence so they helped us starting from scratch to get us to a place where we wanted to be.

I found Adam and his company Llama Lead Gen through a referral. They had a great reputation and I liked their experience.

They provided a detailed digital marketing strategy tailored to our goals and needs. They then proceeded to build our funnel, all of our paid ad campaigns, email/drip nurture sequences, and even helped us organize our CRM. They also set up marketing automations within our CRM and managed the campaigns each month. They were great at providing continued optimizations, areas for improvement, and reporting dashboards so we can see under the hood.

Adam was the POC and always involved, however we also worked with specialists on his team (a copywriter, marketing manager, automation specialist, and a content marketing manager).

We were starting from scratch so any work done would be an upgrade. Llama Lead Gen, however, went above and beyond. They were there for us with every step of the way, educating on why we were doing certain marketing activities and what it would do for our bottom line. After a 3 months in we were seeing a few dozen leads come through consistently, which was huge.

We had bi-weekly calls to update on status. Definitely suggest providing them more information in the beginning. The more they know, the more they will be able to help you. The whole team at Llama Lead Gen were very nice, genuine, and smart. I liked that they are all problem solvers. If we had a challenge as a company they would stand there with you to figure out the best solution. We used a variety of productivity tools to communicate and collaborate throughout our time working together (Slack, Trello, ToDoist, Google Docs, etc.).

None. You get what you pay for — quality. I’d recommend Llama Lead Gen to anyone!

Easy to contact.
    For the quality of work it was perfect.
    One of the best quality service I have had.

Digital Marketing Strategy for UX/UI Designer

"They handled all of my digital marketing and they are experts at each step."

Aug. - Oct. 2019

Llama Lead Gen constructed a social media strategy for a digital design studio. They also managed the client's social media accounts, spearheaded campaigns on various platforms, and led email marketing efforts.

Melbourne, Australia
Head of Product Design, Metaxas Design & Development

Llama Lead Gen's efforts resulted in a significant increase in qualified leads, supporting the client's monthly lead pipeline. The team lead was exceptionally communicative throughout the engagement. They effectively leveraged project management tools to ensure total transparency and organization.

I run my own digital design and development studio working with a range of businesses and startups to define and deliver digital experiences with a particular focus on Conversion Rate Optimization.

For what projects/services did your company hire Llama Lead Gen?

I hired Llama Lead Gen to create a social media marketing strategy, build and manage our paid Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google campaigns, and set up chatbots, CRM, and email/drip marketing campaigns.

I wanted to use paid ads to increase our lead flow across a variety of channels and wanted to set up and build our CRM from the ground up.

I found Llama Lead Gen through a referral network. I wanted to work with an experienced digital marketer with proven results.

They created a holistic digital marketing strategy based on my goals and researched 5 of our competitors which was extremely helpful to understand what successes they had digitally and what their footprint was.

We had several discovery calls and they built all of my paid ads and organic social marketing campaigns from scratch. They also set up my CRM (HubSpot) and chatbots on my website. They managed the campaigns for several months while providing continued optimizations and areas for improvement.

Mostly worked with Adam. Also worked with Beliz, Natalia, Joe, and Amar. Adam is very involved in the process which is great from a project management perspective.

We saw an increase in qualified leads each month (+12%) which was a great additional source of lead flow for my business.

Adam was highly communicative and thorough in his work with me. We used shared google drives for transparency and project management tools like Trello for organization.

I liked their wide range of experiences. They handled all of my digital marketing and they are experts at each step. They were great at walking me through what they were doing and why it would help.

No. I’d recommend them to anyone looking for a great end-to-end digital marketing provider!

Overall Score Adam and the Llama Lead Gen team really are experts in their field and were a pleasure to work with.
    Great team to work with and great results for my business.

LinkedIn Ad Management for Video Production Firm

"They do what they say they’re going to do, and are interested in helping clients grow their business."

Sep. - Dec. 2019

Llama Lead Gen helped the client increase customer acquisition via LinkedIn. The client provided creative materials, and Llama Lead Gen tailored these materials to the target audience.

Co-Founder, Video Production Firm

As a result of Llama Lead Gen’s work, the client saw increased engagement and gained new customers. The team was straightforward and transparent. They’re invested in the client’s success and exhibit great project management skills.

I’m the co-founder of a content company that produces stop-motion videos for brands.

What challenges were you trying to address with Llama Lead Gen?

We wanted to increase our customer acquisition.

We provided creative materials and helped us with customer acquisition via LinkedIn. Their team tailored campaigns to reach our target audiences.

My main point of contact was Adam.

How did you come to work with Llama Lead Gen?

I don’t remember how I found them. I think I posted about the job online and Adam reached out to me via email.

We invested less than $10,000.

We worked together from September-December 2019.

We saw increased engagement and we gained a few new clients each month as a result of their work.

How did Llama Lead Gen perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management was very clear. They had a thorough system for organizing the project. Adam spent time learning about our business and target audience to tailor his outreach.

They’re straightforward and transparent. They do what they say they’re going to do, and are interested in helping clients grow their business. Our experience with them was positive.

There’s nothing specific I can call out, they did a very good job.

It was very effective to use them for high-ticket B2B services. It’s also important to remember that it can take a while to see a return on your investment.

B2B Lead Gen Strategy & Execution for Marketing Agency

"Their ability to solve our business challenges and understand our target market stood out."

Nov. 2020 - Ongoing

Llama Lead Gen audited social accounts to create a digital marketing strategy. They built paid and organic social media marketing campaigns, and they currently manage those efforts.

Chicago, United States
Dominick Cabal
Digital Media Director, FRContent

Traffic increased significantly, resulting in a 17% increase in lead flow month-over-month. Social profiles also experienced increased engagement. Llama Lead Gen has been truly invested in the client's success. They've kept the stakeholders' goals in mind throughout each step of the process.

I work for FRContent, a digital marketing agency as a Media Director; we authorized consultation and an audit from LLG for one of our key clientele.

For what projects/services did your company hire Llama Lead Gen?

We hired Llama Lead Gen to first audit our social accounts to ensure efficiencies, create a digital marketing strategy and roadmap for us, and build and manage paid social media marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, as well as organic social media marketing.

We wanted to work with an experienced paid ads/social media guru and expert team in order to not only generate quality leads but also increase our presence and brand awareness.

I found Llama Lead Gen on LinkedIn and when speaking with Adam he made me feel at ease with the plan they had outlined for us. It was very structured, strategic, and customized to our unique needs.

They audited all our accounts for areas of improvement and low hanging fruit opportunities, developed an extensive digital marketing strategy, had several discovery calls with us to learn more about our goals and target audience, built out all of our paid ads and organic social marketing campaigns across several platforms, set up marketing automations for lead flow (nurture email campaigns and chatbots), and managed the campaigns while A/B testing and providing continued optimizations, areas for improvement, and extensive reporting dashboards.

Adam, Beliz, Natalia, Melissa, Amar. All digital marketers who are experts at their craft.

We saw a significant uptick in traffic, a 17% increase in lead flow month-over-month, and increased engagements on our social profiles.

Working with LLG you get a personal touch. I was confident that we’d get positive results with Adam and his team in the driver’s seat and was very pleased with the results produced.

Their ability to solve our business challenges and understand our target market stood out. Other vendors seem to be “money-grabbers”. Adam and the team at Llama Lead Gen really care about the end results and had our goals in mind throughout our engagement.

None that I can think of! I’d recommend Llama Lead Gen to anyone looking for experts at paid ads (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter), organic social, email/drip marketing, marketing automation (chatbots), digital marketing/social media marketing strategy, and building out and managing campaigns.

LinkedIn Marketing Services for Marketing Agency

"Communication was easy and fast, and the Llama team is highly collaborative."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Llama Lead Gen restructured LinkedIn marketing services for some B2B clients of a boutique digital agency. After auditing the LinkedIn campaigns of the clients, they made recommendations on improving leads.

Ouray, Colorado
Lauren Fellure
Co-Founder, LyteYear

Lead quality has improved by 50% and lead quantity has increased by 20%. The team also learned valuable skills for targeting LinkedIn, helping them with other projects. Llama Lead Gen is communicative, collaborative, and knowledgable.

I am the co-founder of a boutique digital marketing agency called LyteYear. We specialize in search and social media marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Llama Lead Gen?

We hired Llama Lead Gen to audit and then restructure our LinkedIn marketing services for a few key B2B clients in the technology space.

To drive qualified B2B leads via LinkedIn sponsored posts, InMail campaigns, and lead gen campaigns.

Llama Lead Gen was recommended to us because of their expertise in LinkedIn marketing.

Llama audited our current LinkedIn campaigns across 4 key B2B clients, and then provided recommendations on which types of campaigns we should focus on, the creative that would perform best, and how to best target our audiences in order to drive the most qualified leads possible. One challenge we were running into for a few clients was difficulty targeting our audience since the audience was very small, highly-specialized, and expensive to target. We also were driving leads, but many were not qualified.

We worked largely with Adam to audit then restructure our campaigns.

Since beginning work with Adam, our lead quality improved by 50%, and quantity increased by nearly 20%. The team also learned pro tips on targeting and campaigns types for LinkedIn, which has helped us tremendously with other projects.

Very effective. Communication was easy and fast, and the Llama team is highly collaborative.

Their extensive knowledge of LinkedIn. Few marketing experts specialize in LinkedIn.

None that I witnessed.

LinkedIn Ad Management for Healthcare Software Company

"The click-through rate has been great."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Llama Lead Gen provided LinkedIn lead generation services. This included ad copy, visuals, filters, and targeting. The team also helped with graphic design and backend support.

Phoenix, Arizona
Ryan Louis
Founder, Providertech

Llama Lead Gen has provided excellent service. The copy and quality of leads were great. Their team was communicative, proactive, and involved. The expectations could've been set a little more precisely, but they were very helpful with what was given.

I’m the founder of Providertech. We’re a healthcare technology company that provides communication solutions for healthcare service providers and payers. In a way, it’s like healthcare marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Llama Lead Gen?

As a B2B business, we were working in Google Ads and found that the leads were not qualified for us. We needed to find larger providers that could host our platform. Thus, we looked to Adam (Founder) to get us into LinkedIn lead generation.

We wanted to leverage the LinkedIn platform to remove smaller companies and target the companies that we wanted to serve as potential buyers for our product. Llama Lead Gen helped us get in front of these people. They worked with LinkedIn ads and built the service from the ground up. This included the development of ad copy, visuals, filters, and targeting.

We were working with 3-4 people, including Adam. He had people working on the backend and graphic designers for the imagery.

How did you come to work with Llama Lead Gen?

I found Adam through Upwork. He had many positive reviews and a solid background and expertise. Since it was a niche market, there wasn’t a ton of competition. We decided to work with him.

We ran campaigns that ranged from $1,000-$3,000 per month.

We started working together in August 2019 and the work is ongoing. We’re working on campaigns.

It’s been a great learning experience. We’ve got a few leads. We’ve put together great copy and the click-through rate has been great. The response to the ads has been positive. The data has shown how we need to engage with the community better.

We’ve gotten further along in the sales cycle from prospecting on LinkedIn.

How did Llama Lead Gen perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive and pride themselves on getting back to customers quickly.

Adam cared a lot. He led a lot of the communication and was very active. He was on most calls and supplied insights and reviews of the data. He’s very heavily involved.

I think we could’ve worked with better expectations according to our cost level. We could’ve set more expectations up front about how this could be different with a larger budget.

Communication between parties is key. That’s very constructive and helpful.

Digital Marketing for HR SaaS Company

"Llama Lead Gen had a small team that allowed them to add a personal touch."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Llama Lead Gen created landing pages and executed digital marketing campaigns on Google and LinkedIn for an HR SaaS company. The team helped design the ads, decide goals, and track results.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Negin Kamangar
Head of SMB Marketing, Cornerstone OnDemand

The client hired an internal team member to take over the work but was extremely satisfied with Llama Lead Gen’s results. Their expertise in LinkedIn combined with their high level of communication and flexibility enabled a successful partnership.

I’m the head of SMB marketing at Cornerstone OnDemand, an HR talent management company that sells SaaS software.

What challenge were you trying to address with Llama Lead Gen?

We needed a holdover while we found a full-time equivalent that could manage our paid search, Google Ads, social, LinkedIn, etc. This involved creating a digital marketing strategy for us, building out campaigns and landing pages, executing them, and tracking results.

Llama Lead Gen ran our Google Ads and LinkedIn campaigns. They started by leading an audit of our channels and then implemented recommendations based on the audit results. Our campaigns have multiple goals, but the main one is drive conversions, the mode of which depends on the channel, medium. We worked hand-in-hand with Llama Lead Gen to develop the ads and landing pages and figure out what needed to be done and what was the goal.

We mainly worked with Adam (Experienced Digital Marketer) and some other specialists, such as an expert in Google.

How did you come to work with Llama Lead Gen?

We did searches online. We chose them because of a combination of Adam’s skill set and availability. I liked that Adam used to work at LinkedIn because we lacked that expertise. Plus, it’s important to have a person there to dedicate their time to the project and work with the ebb and flow. After the initial results, I felt confident to let Adam run with the project.

We spent $10,000–$50,000.

The partnership started in September 2019 and just recently ended. We just hired a full-time in-house person to take over the role, but Llama Lead Gen is an organization that I plan to stay close with because you never know when you’ll need additional help.

We’ve have learned a lot, especially leveraging LinkedIn for campaigns. We performed lots of A/B testing, running hundreds and hundreds of campaigns. it added rigor and effectiveness to each campaign.

How did Llama Lead Gen perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re open to whatever communication methods we asked for, but we had a barrier: non-fulltime employees can’t access our internal systems. Instead, we used Monday for project management and tracking. We also used email and weekly meetings with team members to keep everything in check.

Llama Lead Gen had a small team that allowed them to add a personal touch. They were accountable, engaged, and responsive.

They didn’t have access to our calendar system, which made it hard to coordinate sometimes. That’s why we ended up with standing meetings. However, they were flexible with time zone differences. Adam would make himself available at crazy times of the evening for us.

Make sure your organization is ready and lined up for whatever project you decide to launch.

AdWords & LinkedIn Marketing for Talent Software Company

"The team was wonderful to work with."

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

Llama Lead Gen assisted with digital marketing campaigns, including LinkedIn and Google Ads. The team also implemented campaign attribution, connecting the client’s ads to their CRM.

Phoenix, Arizona
Brian Benner
Associate Director, Cornerstone OnDemand

Llama Lead Gen improved the client’s tracking of their digital ad spending and results. This provided further insight into the effectiveness of their campaigns. The team was communicative and organized throughout the process, making for a successful collaboration.

I work for Cornerstone, and we make talent management software for businesses. I’m the associate director of marketing for our SMB group, which focuses on businesses with fewer than 1,000 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Llama Lead Gen?

We needed assistance with digital marketing campaign management, including internal process improvements and campaign attribution. The goal was to have them support our in-house team until we could hire someone to work with us long-term.

Llama Lead Gen connected our digital campaigns with our Marketo and Salesforce systems. They revamped our LinkedIn and Google Ads campaigns by developing a new strategy, making budgetary recommendation, and more.

My main point of contact was Adam. There were two additional team members that worked on our account.

We found them on UpWork.

We began working with them in September 2019. We’re planning to wrap up by the end of March 2020 since we just hired an internal resource to help us with campaign management.

We have much better tracking of our LinkedIn and Google advertising campaigns. We have a deeper insight into how we’re spending our money and the effectiveness of each campaign.

How did Llama Lead Gen perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Monday.com to track the project which is the system our in-house team uses. We also had weekly team meetings and ad hoc calls to address things as they came up. They were reachable and easy to work with.

Before we brought on Llama Lead Gen, we didn’t have a good system for tracking the results of our ads. I was impressed with their ability to navigate this complex system and give us insight into the performance of our advertising spending.

There’s nothing I can think of. The team was wonderful to work with.

Give them as much information as you can. Even though they’re an outside contractor, the more information you give them, the more they can help.

Paid Media and Social Media Management for HR Software Company

“Adam's very responsive and tends to go the extra mile, which I like.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Llama Lead Generation provides lead generation services for an HR services company. Their work includes managing paid social and paid media campaigns.

Santa Monica, California
Senior Marketing Strategist, HR Software Company

Llama Lead Generation’s efforts have driven new leads. The team is on top of the ball and responsive. Customers can expect a friendly, efficient addition to their staff.

I work for an HR Software company. We do learning management, talent management, HR, and recruiting. I work in performance marketing, including paid search, paid social, analytics, SEO, and web design.

What challenge were you trying to address with Llama Lead Generation?

We needed help managing our paid social and paid media campaigns. We hired them to take charge of it when a previous person left.

They managed and restructured campaigns, speak for the team to vendors, and act as a full employee of the company.

I worked primarily with Adam (Founder).

How did you come to work with Llama Lead Generation?

I joined after they were hired.

We began working together in October 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

They were fantastic. They're professional and definitely brought in a lot of leads for us via LinkedIn. The quality of their work is fantastic.

How did Llama Lead Generation perform from a project management standpoint?

We collaborate in real time with Google Sheets. If you have a problem, he'll try to solve it before you ask him a follow-up question.

Adam's very responsive and tends to go the extra mile, which I like. A lot of other vendors aren't very proactive, so he stands out.

It would be convenient if we were all in the same time zone, but I can't really change that.

I would highly recommend them. Adam feels like a teammate who enjoys working with the company.