Breathing Life Into Brands

Not Your Average
Digital Marketing Agency

We design brand experiences, targeting impactful conversations with the right audience.

We foster the growth of your brand at your pace.

We support your brand with a fundamental integrity and culture of passion.

We offer full service brand development, web design, and advanced digital marketing.

Full-Service Digital Agency

We are LIVING PROOF CREATIVE

Austin, TX
  • 1305 E. 6th Street
    Austin, TX 78702

K+ Organics

K+ Organic Sports Drink was created by Founder Velana Colón and later joined by Co-Founder Savannah James. Living Proof Creative was first brought on to boost their online presence via Digital Marketing, and later completely re-designed and launched a new interactive site for the national kids sports drink brand.

The revolutionary drinks are sold online and in grocery stores across the country. The modern, bright, family-friendly interface is easily navigated and designed for busy parents as a place to gain all the information they need about K+ Organics products and more.

Web Development and Digital Marketing for Southwest Barbershop

“Their biggest strength is imbuing our engagement with a personal touch.”

2015 - Ongoing

Living Proof Creative built a payment system, WooCommerce tool, and custom site. They just started the third redesign. Digital marketing support includes branding, social media, SEO, and MailChimp campaigns.

Austin, Texas
Jeremy Howell
Owner, Redd's Barbershop LLC

As deeply invested partners, they offer amiable interfacing and technical expertise. Living Social’s rebranding, development, and marketing yielded a 580% increase in revenue and 200% growth in clients. New hires are fully booked with appointments. Event promotion saw the shop at full capacity.

I'm a co-owner and managing partner of Redd's Barber Shop. I manage finances and daily operations to ensure our business and marketing run smoothly.

What challenge were you trying to address with Living Proof Creative?

Our main objective was client acquisition. The barbershop market in Austin, TX is very competitive. We’d seen a degree of success with another agency, but the dynamic felt transactional and impersonal. I knew we could attain better digital marketing results and improve our services.

Living Proof Creative innovatively leveraged our online presence to expand our client base. They guided us through the collaborative end-to-end process of redevelopment and rebranding.

The site was a custom build. We've gone through several iterations. The initial WordPress version was a good starting point that offered flexibility and freedom. Our page is integrated with tools like Zoho and MailChimp for email marketing. They set up a payment system and built a custom WooCommerce tool to sell memberships through our online booking system.

Despite limited capital, digital marking was a critical investment. We limited our basic starting budget to SEO and add on new services in conjunction with results. They’ve worked on social media and PPC ads on Google and other major search engines. The team creates beautiful content to strengthen our brand voice. These incredible new assets include advertising banners and creative copywriting. They thoroughly research topical and engaging keywords to include in our blog posts. They brainstorm creative promotional tactics for our events. Ongoing maintenance includes monthly QA. As they deftly navigate growth-related challenges, they pinpoint ways to improve.

They contributed a digital marketing director, creative content writers, and backend programmers. We usually work with 5-6 resources.

How did you come to work with Living Proof Creative?

Through a series of fortunate events, I met Justin and Cayahs from healthy seeds. We discussed their substantial array of digital marketing services. Living Proof Creative’s comprehensive perspective was a deciding factor in my hiring decision.

We've spent about $45,000 total including monthly digital marketing fees. Together, we’ve completed two web projects and are about to start a third to refresh our brand.

We've been working together for almost three years now, since 2015.

Gaining new customers is our most important objective. Taking care of our current customers is obviously a huge priority, but there's a natural turnover rate. We’ve increased our clientele twofold since cultivating a reputable brand. Living Proof Creative solicits so many new customers that newly hired barbers start off with a fully booked schedule. They built a highly functional platform using the best technology for our needs.

In quantitative terms, revenue has grown 580 percent since I started my position. That's a huge testament to their robust, intelligent digital marketing strategy. Instating a cohesive identity across all our platforms markedly bolstered web traffic. Event marketing has garnered notable success. There was a line of customers was out the door at last years’ joint venture with Jack Daniels. I solely credit Living Proof Creative for that turnout.

How did Living Proof Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

Having detailed organization helps them manage time effectively. They use a convenient tool that lets me easily submit job tickets through a web portal. If tasks pertain to an ongoing conversation, I can leave comments in the reply box.

They're always direct and upfront about costs. When I ask how long a task will take, they're honest about how many paid hours we have left. The team is a gracious, committed partner and genuinely want our company to succeed. It never felt like I was working with a contractor.

Their biggest strength is imbuing our engagement with a personal touch. They build strong relationships with their clients and are deeply invested in the project at hand. They go the extra mile to achieve your goals. Equally notable is their brilliant resources’ technical expertise. Since I’m not experienced in this business space, they seem like tech wizards.

They create stunning web designs and are talented at digital marketing. In all our meetings, they're upfront and accountable. They're even forthcoming about their weaknesses. That level of transparency gives me requisite insight to make the best data-driven business decisions.

I have no complaints about my relationship with Living Proof Creative. Everything they do is clear and simple.

Bring them fully-formed concepts, but leave room for modifications. Trust that their expertise and innovation will help you achieve success. Being open to suggestions and sticking to their process has drastically increased our revenue and growth.

I've already referred them to many people.

Magento Web Dev & Social Media for Boot Company

"They've been very helpful. ... I would recommend them anytime."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Replacing another vendor, Living Proof Creative built a Magento website and resolved POS connectivity issues, focusing on the store-to-website communication. They also manage SEO and social media.

San Saba, Texas
Karoline Jordan
Owner, Harry's Boots

The business has grown 115% as more people buy full-price items. The number of transactions coming from social media has increased, and so did the user engagement. Their expertise and commitment make them stand out among other vendors, contributing to a long-term partnership.

I'm the owner of a store called Harry's Boots.

What challenge were you trying to address with Living Proof Creative?

We didn't have enough people in-house to post consistently to our social media accounts and do our email blasts. The vendor we were working with at that time, didn't generate the sales that we wanted to see coming from Facebook and Instagram. We also were having trouble with our website, which our old vendor couldn't help us with. We were looking for a new company to completely redesign our eCommerce website and manage our social media.

They came over and we spent a whole day getting the feel of the store – we wanted it to replicate what was online. A lot of people are shopping from other states and they will never come in, so we wanted them to have the same experience. They sent us proofs and drafts of all pages and we worked collaboratively to make changes. Then, they built a Magento website from scratch for us, helping us streamline product uploads, updating the photo gallery, and adding graphics. They do SEO and Google Analytics for the website, so we can track our progress.

Since our store floor is essentially our warehouse for the website, our system has to take the product off the website immediately after it sells on the floor. If something sells on the website, it has to come off our POS [Point of Sale] system. Our old vendor couldn't make that work. Living Proof Creative was very persistent in trying to make the POS system function properly, and they're now working on connecting birthdays and gift cards to our website. They also write for our blog, send email blasts, and manage our social media.

We work with our project manager and 1–2 other people.

How did you come to work with them?

Another vendor of ours connected us to Living Proof Creative.

We started working with them in August 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

We've grown 115% this year. More people are purchasing our regular-priced products, which we're very happy with. They took over our social media right before the holiday season and we saw a big growth: more likes and shares as well as more transactions coming from our social media accounts.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a ticketing system and communicate very fast. If there's an issue, they respond immediately, figuring out what the problem is and fixing it. They usually reach out to me daily to get my approval. We communicate via email, phone, or Skype, but if there's something urgent I need to approve (for example, an email blast), they text me. We're not very tech savvy, but they clarify everything for us.

They took time to understand our business. I'm very busy and they respect that. They are accommodating to my needs.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Know all the details about your business because they'll ask you a lot of questions.

Overall Score They've been very helpful. We'll continue working with them for a long time.
    They stay on top of deadlines, making sure everything gets done on time.
    They're definitely worth it.
    They're great at replicating our voice, style and design.
    I would recommend them anytime.