Character driven animation and motion studio

The Little Wild Ones is a design driven animation and motion design studio with a passion for character driven brand storytelling. We create 2D & 3D video content to engage, entertain, and delight your audience.

2019
  • 22 woodberry down, epping,
    London, ESS cm16 6rj

BlueStacks

Bluestacks was founded in 2011 to push the boundaries of mobile gaming. It allows you to run mobile apps fast and full screen in Windows and Mac. It is currently used by over 210,million people around the world.

Here is the video we created to explain its features and be if it’s to a global market.

Virtual Reality Services for Innovation Agency

"They’re a great company and I was happy to be working with them on this project."

Apr. 2019 - Mar. 2020

The Little Wild Ones provided animation and VR production services for a project the client was working on.

Sanj Surati
Founder, Tiger Heart

The team at the Little Wild Ones is clear, communicative, and a pleasure to work with. They always deliver what is asked of them.

I’m the CEO and founder of an innovation agency called Tiger Heart.

What challenge were you trying to address with the Little Wild Ones?

We hired them to work with us on a project for a client that involved VR production.

We presented them with the instructions and assets created by our in-house team. Their job was to produce and format these assets.

My main point of contact was Kevin (Animation Director).

How did you come to work with the Little Wild Ones?

We’ve worked with them on several occasions over the past five years.

We worked with them on this project from April 2019-March 2020.

They’re a great company and I was happy to be working with them on this project. They always deliver and I look forward to working with them again in the future.

My company works with a lot of businesses that struggle with the new technologies that we help integrate. We only work with partners that know how to communicate their process. They’re very clear and don’t use a lot of jargon. We always know where we stand and how to move forward.

No, they’ve been perfect.

I would recommend just reaching out via email or phone call.