Kickass Web & Graphic Design & Digital Marketing

We're a leading Web Design, Development and Marketing Agency located in midtown Toronto. We offer unparalled Graphic Design, WordPress Development Services, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing services to our small and medium business clients located in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and all over Canada. We stand out by going the extra mile for our clients to make sure they are satisfied with our services.

We offer a money back guarantee & unlimited support

Toronto, Canada
  • Toronto

Web Dev & SEO for Electric UV Startup

“Little Dragon Media built a reliable and robust website with no glitches.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Little Dragon Media redesigned and developed a website from scratch, including the frontend and backend. They also provided social media marketing, blog content, and SEO services as needed.

Montreal, Canada
MIke Kakogiannakis
COO, Dubuc Motors LLC

Little Dragon Media delivered a high-quality website with a robust and reliable backend. Organized, proactive, and communicative in their approach, working with their team was easy. They also provided additional invaluable feedback to help improve the overall outcome.

I'm the COO of Dubuc Motors LLC, a startup in the electric vehicle market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Little Dragon Media?

We engaged Little Dragon Media to revamp our website. Previously, our website was just a landing page, so we needed to build out the backend and incorporate custom features.

Little Dragon Media rebuilt our website from scratch, incorporating features that allow the site to offer services similar to the models of the stock market or Kickstarter for our Regulation A offering. They've ensured our site is FCC compliant and also created blog content, provided SEO services, and social media marketing for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

I worked with several people, including the founder, a few coders, and a designer.

How did you come to work with Little Dragon Media?

I posted a description of the project to Facebook and an old acquaintance of mine who happens to be the founder of Little Dragon Media responded, so we reconnected and started working together shortly after that.

We spent about $25,000–$30,000 CAD (about $19,000–$23,000 USD).

We started working together on the project around February 2017 and wrapped it up within a few weeks. Although the engagement is temporarily on hold while we wait for the FCC to qualify our next filing, we plan to work with them again soon.

Little Dragon Media built a reliable and robust website with no glitches. They were able to get the site right on the first try, saving us time as the customer.

How did Little Dragon Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very fast and kept up with projects tasks through Teamwork. I had no problems communicating with their team.

They're very efficient and reliable. They're the first company I've worked with that's been able to deliver on their promises. Other vendors I've worked with have taken much longer to turn around projects and were less responsive by comparison. Little Dragon Media exceeded expectations, suggesting out-of-the-box ideas and additional feedback to help improve outcomes.

No. I've been very satisfied overall.

I'm picky about companies I'm willing to recommend to others, but I've already recommended Little Dragon Media to a few people. They're honest, reliable, and very knowledgeable. My only suggestion is to make sure all the details of the scope of work–big and small–are brought to their attention in the beginning; it's hard to predict what elements or features will play a big role in the backend.

Web Dev & SEO for Medical Manufacturing Company

"I’m constantly impressed with—and continue working with them because of—how well they understand Google."

2010 - Ongoing

Through a continued relationship, Little Dragon Media has optimized marketing campaigns and a website through SEO, PPC analytics, and email marketing.

Boston, Massachusetts
President, Medical Manufacturer

With their talented and knowledgeable team, Little Dragon Media has increased RFQs by 50% and their updated website has received positive user feedback. Through their collaborative project management, they kept an open discourse throughout the project and ensured a long-standing partnership.

I am the founder and president of a medical manufacturer, focusing mainly on silicone mold prototypes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Little Dragon Media?

We needed someone to help us with marketing and optimizing our website.

Over multiple projects, Little Dragon Media has helped us with our website and landing pages, our SEO, PPC analytics, and email marketing. They also manage our website and maintain its uptime. Our primary focus with the website is that it remains user-friendly, especially as technology advances and our options expand. Most recently, Little Dragon Media reformatted our menu to make sure the workflow was easy to follow.

I generally work with the president of the company, and he connects me the developers working on the project. Depending on our requirements, we usually work with a team of five developers.

How did you come to work with Little Dragon Media?

I found them through online research.

We’ve spent $150,000–$175,000.

We first began working together in 2010, and have ongoing work based on a monthly retainer.

We are mostly focused on how many request for quotations (RFQs) we receive as opposed to how many visitors come to the site. We’ve seen about a 50% increase in RFQs in the period that we’ve worked with Little Dragon Media, and users have said that they are easy to submit through the website. It’s very user-friendly.

How did Little Dragon Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always available to communicate through either phone or email. We work together to manage the project; it’s an ongoing, collaborative discussion from both sides. I present them with the requirements, they analyze them and design a specific approach, which we then discuss and finalize. I follow about 90% of their suggestions, and they are continuously pushing us to create more content so that they can provide us with better results.

I’m constantly impressed with—and continue working with them because of—how well they understand Google. My company doesn’t have a dedicated marketing staff, so we depend on Little Dragon Media to keep all of our marketing and collateral up to date with Google's operational changes.

I began working with them when the general attitude was that the internet wouldn’t be useful for businesses. But because we started working together, I had the first position with all the keywords that I wanted. There was no competition. They were ahead of the curve.

There’s nothing they could do differently to make it a better experience. I’ve been satisfied working with them.

Everything comes down to communication. You need to be able to explain your goals and have a discussion with their team regarding the best way to achieve them.

Overall Score They are the best company I’ve worked with.
    They offer excellent value.
    No matter the project or company, there’s always room for improvement.
    I’ve already referred them multiple times.