Website Design and Ecommerce Development

LIQUIFY DESIGN – WHO WE ARE

OUR VALUES

Our core values are driven by a desire to help online businesses succeed. We value collaboration and speedy communication. We value great people who can achieve measurable results. We value open source development and obsessive creativity.

OUR TEAM

Our team is made up entirely of professional designers, developers and marketers from around the world. No sales people. No inexperienced support staff. Just passionate and personable people with the awesome skills to help your business grow online.

OUR APPROACH

Online success doesn’t come to businesses overnight. But with us it might come quicker (and cheaper) than it would with most web design agencies in London.

We have a streamlined workflow which enables us to hit the ground running (or rather, coding) into any project. We use rapid prototyping techniques with an iterative design cycle – a method which can be applied to any project of any size, regardless of the complexity.

Using awesome apps and collaboration tools our team are able to understand your needs, communicate effectively and push the design forward in ways you won’t have seen before.

, United Kingdom
  • ST18

e-Commerce Dev for Home Goods Store

"The projects were always finished in the timeline they gave."

July 2016 - Ongoing

Liquify Designs re-coded and re-structured a Shopify store to increase speed, improve performance, and ensure a simpler shopping experience. They now provide ongoing support and updates.

Bolton, United Kingdom
Rob Boyle
Head of Marketing, Homespares Centres Ltd.

Thanks to Liquify Designs, online customers can locate products more quickly and complete their purchases with ease. The team meets all requirements quickly and responsively, delivering expert coding at a reasonable price point.

I’m the head of marketing and e-commerce for Homespares Centres, Ltd. We sell spare parts for domestic appliances and household consumables.

What challenge were you trying to address with Liquify Designs?

We had a Shopify store for a year, and there were a few things we needed to change. The agency that had done the original development was charging quite a lot of money, so we wanted to find another agency with whom to work.

We wanted to change the menu structures of the Shopify store. Liquify Designs gave us a price for these changes, but they also looked at the coding for the site. They said it wasn’t very well done, but they could make changes to increase speed. They gave us quite a few tips to improve the site’s performance, which was very useful and beyond what we expected from them initially.

We do all the marketing and design ourselves, so Liquify Designs worked solely on the coding for the site. We’ve cloned that site, and we’ve developed five or six websites with them since.

How did you come to work with Liquify Designs?

I found Joe from Liquify Designs on Upwork. I posted the project on that site, and he was one of the people that came up. I got in touch with him and developed a rapport. They did some small amounts of work, which then led to more projects.

How much have you invested with Liquify Designs?

We’ve spent £5,000–£6,000 [$6,228–$7,473] with them on different projects. The cost has always been extremely reasonable.

We started working together in July of 2016, and the work is ongoing. We’re still using them because we’re very happy with the way it’s gone.

The cost is very reasonable for the type of work they’re doing, and the work is excellent. Our original site was very slow, a bit clunky, and a bit navigation-heavy for people. Once Liquify Designs updated the site, it helped customers find products within the site.

When I don’t understand something, I can send them an email, and they respond very quickly with an answer.

How did Liquify Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very good. Joe would send notes over, outlining exactly what was done. We use Google drive to share spreadsheets, and it’s very organized. He adds all the notes on what was changed and what information was still needed. We can track what they’ve done and what we need to contribute. The projects were always finished in the timeline they gave.

What did you find most impressive about Liquify Designs?

I appreciate that I can contact them and get an answer very quickly. I think having that instant response is a big part of why we keep working with them.

Are there any areas Liquify Designs could improve?

I don’t think so. The cost is good, and the communication is excellent.

Overall Score I’ve had no problems, and we still use them.
    They always manage expectations. They’re upfront when a project will take longer than I want, and they don’t give false promises.
    I’d give that a 10. They’re very open with the cost, which is very reasonable. It’s an excellent value for money.
    They’ve done everything I’ve asked and gone beyond with extra suggestions or improvements.
    I’ve recommended them to some colleagues already. I have no hesitation with that.