Do good work. Work to do good.™

Liqui-Site is a digital agency that delivers leads, sales and higher profitability. An innovative team, we're driven by relationships, solutions and social good.

Our toolbox includes custom responsive website design, web and software application development, ecommerce, SEO, SEM, digital advertising and email marketing.

Our process and agile methodology is designed to keep communication open—and to allow cultivation of each relationship based on trust and authenticity. With the speed at which technology changes and new marketing tools emerge, you need a partner that stays on top of everything so you can focus on operations and growth. By identifying challenges across each organization, we enhance or develop technology solutions that lead to greater operational effiency—leading to higher profit margins.

When you hire Liqui-Site, you’ll find that we take the time to learn your model as well as you do; we become a true thought partner. We’ll research endlessly to find a solution—and deliver a finished product on time and cost-effectively. Our promise is to treat your budget like our own.

Liqui-Site is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with a grade of A+. We’re quite an altruistic group as well, with a place in our hearts for the people and organizations that work for greater global prosperity, near and far. We believe that volunteering with local causes in our community enables us to make the greatest impact.

2003
    845.353.7771

• Penguin | Random House
  • Mercedes-Benz
  • American Lung Association
  • Sunny Delight Beverage Co.
  • PlayPhone
  • Watson Adventures
  • Mitsui Foods
  • Jawonio
  • County of Rockland

Rockland County Tourism

Liqui-Site created a custom website with vibrant visuals and dynamic, updated content in order to entice visitors to explore all that Rockland County has to offer, including upcoming events, where to shop, places to stay, restaurants in every town, farmer’s markets, outdoor excursions, the arts and more. Responsive web design allows users to view the site on any device with a seamless experience. Both blog and email marketing functionality were integrated so that the County can easily and proactively communicate with those interested in updates on events, new restaurant openings and more. Local users also have the ability to submit their own events via the website for posting approval.

Watson Adventures

Liqui-Site worked with Watson Adventures to define targeted search terms for public, private and corporate scavenger hunts in each part of the U.S., and then optimized the top pages of the site from every angle, including page titles, meta descriptions, alt tags for images, body copy and more. Liqui-Site developed a custom SEO plug-in, unique to Watson Adventures’ needs, so they had complete control over existing location pages, as well as any new location pages created as the business expands. Liqui-Site then launched a mobile optimized site for best user experience in 2013 and a responsive site in 2015. Liqui-Site manages ongoing performance and conversion optimization as well as local SEO for Watson Adventures.

Jawonio

Liqui-Site designed and developed a custom, responsive website for Jawonio. Through keyword research and the use of SEO techniques, Liqui-site was able to improve the website’s ranking on search engine results pages. We developed a social marketing strategy and handle daily management, as well as content development for Jawonio’s blog and PR outlets. Liqui-Site also guided the organization toward campaign-focused marketing, and integrated a crowd-funding platform to meet donation and campaign goals.

Israel Tennis Centers Foundation

Liqui-Site designed and developed a custom, responsive website for the ITC Foundation – optimized for organic search – and integrated a peer-to-peer crowd funding platform for fundraising campaigns. We worked extensively with the organization on interactive presentation of its content online. We then developed a social marketing strategy and have most recently been engaged to execute and implement digital strategy daily, as well as to provide consulting on an as-needed basis.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Home Care Agency

"Liqui-Site seem to be at the very forefront of new ideas to grow the online presence of a business."

2013 - Ongoing

Liqui-Site developed an informative, engaging and easy to use website for the client, and also provided SEO, PPC, email, and content marketing services.

Cecilia Halverson
Executive Director, Home Aides of Rockland

Liqui-Site's work resulted in increased business and online inquiries for their client. The agency showed their creativity and innovation throughout the project. Their responsiveness and innovative nature were highlighted.

Home Aides of Rockland is a not-for-profit home care agency providing in-home services to frail, elderly, disabled, and chronically ill individuals in Rockland County, New York.

I am the executive director.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Liqui-Site?

We wanted to improve the amount of interaction that we were getting and inquiries about our service through the Internet, and we needed a new website.

Originally, we approached Liqui-Site to develop a new website that was very engaging, informative, easy to use, and through which we would be able to have people contact us about potential services either for themselves but, more often than not, for a family member. Then, we broadened the scope of our agreement to include more SEO [search engine optimization] work and then broadened it even further to include regular blogging support and emailing. The SEO was through the website and paid advertisement online.

How did you come to work with Liqui-Site?

I met their chief creative officer, Kelly Campbell, through a program called Leadership Rockland in Rockland County, and I was very impressed with her. I decided when it was time to look for a new website to include her company as one of the ones that we would consider.

It cost between $10,000 and $50,000.

The project has changed through the years. The original project started in 2013, and we are still working with them.

We have so much business that's driven to us through the website Liqui-Site built, both through the contact page and because of the population that we serve. Many people go to the website, and then they pick up the phone and call us.

How did Liqui-Site perform from a project management standpoint?

Liqui-Site were very responsive. They have a wonderful platform for communicating with customers that's very easy to use. If I happen to pick up the phone and call, they're always very willing and able to answer my questions.

What distinguishes Liqui-Site from other providers?

Liqui-Site seem to be at the very forefront of new ideas to grow the online presence of a business. They have a blog that I read very often. I'm on their list, and the topics are always very interesting. They're developing new products all the time, which may or may not be relevant to what I need. The fact that they're improving constantly means that I'm not falling behind because they are always looking forward.

Is there anything Liqui-Site could have improved or done differently?

The only thing I can say is when there's been a staffing change, sometimes I didn't find out until I communicated with someone who wasn't there anymore. An introduction when there was a staffing change to the new person would've been a good idea.

Web Design for Village Tourism Center

"Liqui-Site listened to our concerns about the existing page and understood our goals, translating them into a design that met our needs and fulfilled our requirements."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

The client hired Liqui-Site to build a new customized website using WordPress software and improve their organic SEO for the site.

Nyack, New York
Marketing Manager, Visit Nyack

Liqui-Site’s work on the website led to greatly improved automation and freed up a great deal of administrative time for the client. The client praised Liqui-Site for their responsiveness, understanding, and site-building expertise.

Visit Nyack, Inc. is a tourism marketing non-profit organization based in Nyack, New York. We promote the village and its neighboring area as tourist destinations.

I am the marketing director of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Liqui-Site?

We needed to build a new custom website for the company. We have a site which was built in-house when the organization was first started, but our needs grew beyond the capabilities of that page.

Liqui-Site was hired to build a brand-new, custom WordPress website for us. We did not hire them for any content marketing, but one of the requirements of our website was for robust SEO to be built into its design. This was one of the key reasons for selecting Liqui-Site to work with.

How did you come to work with Liqui-Site?

We had worked with Liqui-Site in the past on a website analysis. They looked at problem areas within the page and made recommendations, some of which we were able to implement at the time. Our budget did not allow us to do everything which we wanted to do. When we gathered the necessary funds, we put out a request for proposal and received bids from 4-5 vendors, one of them being Liqui-Site.

The total development cost with Liqui-Site has been approximately $15,000.

We started working with Liqui-Site in April of 2016. The site is scheduled to launch on Monday, June 6th. The project had a short timeline estimate of 9-10 weeks. We are within schedule.

We're very happy with the design put together by Liqui-Site. Because we had had a website for several years, we had strong feelings about what was not working on it. Liqui-Site listened to our concerns about the existing page and understood our goals, translating them into a design that met our needs and fulfilled our requirements. We're a very small, lean organization. One of the biggest problems which we had with our website was the fact that it required a lot of hands-on work in order to keep information up-to-date. Liqui-Site was able to put together a much more automated site, which will free up a lot of administrative time on our end.

I've been very pleased with the way in which the website was designed in terms of SEO. Liqui-Site brought expertise for building the site and identifying the keywords on which we will be focusing in order to improve SEO organically.

How did Liqui-Site perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been on-schedule from day one and hit every milestone. Liqui-Site's project management has been very thorough. They kept us on track as well, getting all the required material from us and never letting things slip.

What distinguishes Liqui-Site from other providers?

Liqui-Site found ways of talking us through concerns, ultimately creating an end-product with which we're happy.

Is there anything Liqui-Site could have improved or done differently?

Overall, I found them to be wonderful to work with. Liqui-Site took the time to talk to us about various website-related issues. They have been very responsive about every random concern that came up during meetings, and were never dismissive about anything.

Overall Score There is always room for improvement, but we've had an excellent experience with Liqui-Site.
    Liqui-Site has been on time.
    Because we haven't completely finished the project, it's hard for me to give an accurate rating.
    We haven't finished the project yet, but I have no complaints so far.
    I would absolutely recommend them.

Web Design for Publishing Firm

"Liqui-Site has a quality team with a high understanding of digital marketing."

2014 - 2015

The client hired Liqui-Site to update their websites and adopt an open WordPress environment for them.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Owner, Publishing Firm

Liqui-Site produced five visually appealing websites for the client that received positive feedback. The client recognized Liqui-Site for their expertise in digital marketing.

We publish a set of four niche magazines.

I am the publisher.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Liqui-Site?

We needed to optimize our websites and also wanted to adopt an open environment for them, particularly WordPress. I procrastinated doing this for a few years because there were five sites to update. Ultimately, I decided to bundle them all together and do the work at once.

How did you come to work with Liqui-Site?

I went through a proposal procedure and evaluated various other companies I'd worked with over the years. I liked what Liqui-Site presented.

I used to live in Rockland County and was familiar with Liqui-Site. I liked what they did and made a contract with them a year ago.

The total development cost for my five websites was $35,000.

The project started in mid-2014 and finished in 2015.

As a publisher, we use an industry-specific platform. Our metrics have been growing, but not at the rate I would have wanted. This is mostly due to the fact that I haven't invested enough in doing social media activity. We've kept a low profile because we are in a difficult position as publishers. Our industry has been affected by competition from the Internet, and we need to have our bread-and-butter paid for by advertising. We try to grow our online business connected to our print business, so I refrain from activity which does not directly lead to revenue. People love our websites, but this doesn't produce money for us. They've been kept as a niche in order to grow organically.

What distinguishes Liqui-Site from other providers?

Liqui-Site has a quality team with a high understanding of digital marketing.

Is there anything Liqui-Site could have improved or done differently?

Liqui-Site is a little expensive, so I act as my own webmaster for the most part.

Web Design & SMM for Senior Living Facility

"They're [Liqui-Site] on top of everything and understand what we're trying to achieve."

2013 - Ongoing

The client hired Liqui-Site for the purpose of increasing their web traffic by redesigning their website and managing their social media and Google advertising.

Toby Ehrlich
Director of Marketing, Wilf Campus for Senior Living

Liqui-Site's work increased traffic for the client. The website created was aesthetically pleasing and effective. The client recognizes Liqui-Site for their design skills, creativity, and responsiveness, and continues to rely on them.

We are a senior citizen campus. We offer assisted living, memory care, independent living, hospice, home services, and transportation. We also run a foundation.

I am the corporate marketing director.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Liqui-Site?

We wanted to increase traffic to our website, make sure that we were easy to find and increase our social media presence. Most of our customers find us on the Internet. But, even if we're referred through word of mouth, the next step is looking us up online.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

They redesigned our website and run our social media and Google ad campaigns.

How did you come to work with Liqui-Site?

The selection process was very long. We are a nonprofit and are careful with our expenses. We researched several companies that either we found or were recommended. The person working on increasing our site's traffic referred Liqui-Site to us.

We asked each company to make a presentation of their services, and we appreciated Liqui-Site's the most. Their whole team came to meet us, they were very personable, and we liked the follow-up meetings. Kelly Campbell [president and corporate responsibility officer at Liqui-Site] was especially responsive to our questions. I am not trained in this area, so I wanted a reliable company that would help us make the right decisions. Our team thought that they were the right choice.

We pay them around $4,000 per month, but that can vary depending on the type of work they're doing.

We've been working together for three years, and we have no plans to stop.

Could you share any statistics, metrics, or other feedback from this engagement?

The website that Liqui-Site developed is both beautiful and easy to navigate. Whenever we had an issue with any part of the site, they've been able to fix the problem quickly. Our previous social media company didn't understand what we were doing, but I never feel that way with Liqui-Site. They're on top of everything and understand what we're trying to achieve.

Our traffic has increased, which is important, as most of our referrals come from the web. There was an incident where some of our competitors tried to steal our leads by running dubious ads on Google. I don't have more details, but Liqui-Site did a good job of taking care of that problem.

How did Liqui-Site perform from a project management standpoint?

I have a busy job running my department and have to rely on consultants for various services. Liqui-Site is up to date and keeps us up to speed with the latest relevant information. They present the analytics to me in a way that I can understand. A bigger company than ours might employ more broadly knowledgeable people than I am but, in our case, we rely on Liqui-Site. Communication with them is very important.

What distinguishes Liqui-Site from other providers?

They're very creative, coming up with new ideas constantly. If I ask them something, they will usually get back to me the next day. I am never left worrying about something not getting done. We've just implemented live chat on our site. Liqui-Site was helpful in explaining to us how it works.

Is there anything Liqui-Site could have improved or done differently?

No. We're happy with them. Whenever we do have an issue, we're frank with them, and they're responsive in fixing whatever the problem is. For instance, they tend to communicate everything digitally, rather than picking up the phone. I have said to them that, once in a while, we need to talk on the phone. They listened to me on that matter.

Overall Score I really like the company.
    As a nonprofit, they gave us a break. Liqui-Site is also a socially conscious company that contributes to their community.
    I have recommended them already.

Web Design for State County

"We've received very positive feedback on the website, and the number of visitors to the site has increased significantly. Liqui-Site has been fabulous."

2014 - Ongoing

Liqui-Site designed and developed a new website to jumpstart a tourism initiative for the client. The partnership has continued for purposes of maintenance and updates.

Lucy Redzeposki
Director, The County of Rockland

Liqui-Site’s work for the client has been instrumental; the website received very positive feedback and web traffic has increased significantly since the new site launched. The client has high praise for Liqui-Site’s responsiveness and patience.

I work for the county of Rockland County, which is located in New York's Hudson Valley just 20 miles north of New York City.

I'm the director of economic growth and tourism for the county.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Liqui-Site?

Liqui-Site developed a new website for our tourism initiative named Explore Rockland NY. The county worked with them from the very beginning of the project on what would be the best way to approach the website, the usage that we were looking for and the look that we wanted.

How did you come to work with Liqui-Site?

My predecessor was the one that went through the process of choosing them, so I don't know how he went about making that selection.

The relationship started in 2014 and is currently ongoing. Liqui-Site helps us maintain the website and update it as needed.

Could you share any statistics, metrics, or other feedback from your work with Liqui-Site?

We've received very positive feedback on the website, and the number of visitors to the site has increased significantly. Liqui-Site has been fabulous. We are actually going through some changes to the website right now, and we're going to be working with them again. I'm not in the tech business, and sometimes I can get a little confused as to what has to happen behind the scenes of a website. Liqui-Site has been great in educating all of us.

Liqui-Site has been very responsive and very patient as we made changes to the website before it was finally handed over to the county. Our experience with them has been good. They're very responsive to our needs. They're willing to negotiate and compromise in situations where we as a county were a little strapped for cash. They have been very cooperative in helping to control our costs by offering to train our staff to manage the day-to-day operation of the site. Liqui-Site has added a considerable amount of value that went well beyond the scope of the contract.

What distinguishes Liqui-Site from other providers?

The key thing has been their responsiveness. Naturally, we want the site to be up and running and well maintained all the time. Whenever there's been any kind of issue or problem with the website, their response has been phenomenal, even if we've been late in payments. Sometimes, the county takes a while to get payments out but, in spite of that, Liqui-Site has been wonderful in working with us. They were cooperative and collaborative, and we enjoyed that.

Is there anything Liqui-Site could have improved or done differently?

It's hard to imagine what they could have done differently. Their response has always been wonderful, in spite of the nature of the problem. For example, if we notice a typo, they'd make that correction immediately. In terms of being available, you can't beat them. I appreciated the way Liqui-Site got their whole team involved. I always felt like I had more than one person available to help me – that was beneficial. Any problem we found they solved immediately.

Web Design for Jewelry Store

"One thing about Liqui-Site that separates them from the pack is that from the moment I spoke with them, they knew and understood my brand."

Mar. 2012 - Ongoing

Based on an impressive interview, the client hired Liqui-Site to develop an email marketing platform and a new e-commerce website to replace an old informational site.

Kimberly Arpaia
Owner, Arpaia Jewelry

Liqui-Site quickly and easily formed a high level of understanding with the client, which made their work go smoothly. The client always felt that Liqui-Site knew what they wanted, and they have high praise for the agency’s development skills.

Please describe your company.

I have a small jewelry business. We do jewelry design and fabrication and previously had a storefront. Our storefront was closed because our landlord did not renew our lease, so now I do business solely online.

I'm the owner.

What was your goal in working with Liqui-Site?

We went to Liqui-Site because I needed an e-commerce website. I had two information websites that I had created myself, but they were not e-commerce. I wanted something that had a shopping cart and would bring people into the store. My goals were for Liqui-Site to develop a website that could be used for shopping online and to bring people into the store.

Liqui-Site provided website design services as well as email newsletter service. At the time, I was using Constant Contact. I wanted something that would look very fluid on the website, so that people who received my emails and saw the website would see common branding throughout.

What was your process for selecting with which Liqui-Site to work?

I interviewed quite a few companies. I spent more than a year doing research and deciding what Web development company to work with. I did research by checking out other jewelry websites, and by conducting very long interviews and getting detailed quotes. I interviewed Web developers across the country. Once I spoke with Liqui-Site, I stopped searching and hired them. I knew I had found the right company.

Can you provide a ballpark dollar figure for the size of the work that they've done for you?

The initial cost for the website was around $15,000. After adding some updates and changes along the way, the total is more like $18,000. Their prices are extremely reasonable. I feel that they're worth every single penny and then some.

When did you start working with them, and is the relationship ongoing?

I started working with them about March or April of 2012, and I am still working with them.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback to show the success of their work?

Their overall performance is stellar in every respect. They have not let me down – ever. They have always exceeded my expectations, and I have very high expectations. If I hire a professional to do something, I expect no less than stellar performance. They were just fantastic to work with. They not only met their deadlines, but they consistently beat them.

Is there anything unique about Liqui-Site that really makes them stand out compared to other companies?

The ease of working with them is unique. I think there are many companies that are going to give you good results, come through on their promises, and stay within budget. Working with people that can explain things to you perfectly, without taking up too much time is crucial to performance. One thing about Liqui-Site that separates them from the pack is that from the moment I spoke with them, they knew and understood my brand. I don't know what they did in advance of my interview, but when I spoke with them, they knew what I wanted. They knew my brand, and they could explain to me how they could not only facilitate the brand, but also elevate it to make sure it was very impactful and dynamic throughout the website. That was impressive.

I don't think so. They did everything I asked them to do.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

The one thing that people really must do is be very clear upfront about what you're asking for and what you want. I'm always very specific about what I want done, which helps them to give me a quote and work efficiently.

They've always beat their deadlines.

Nonprofit Organization Digital Marketing

"They [Liqui-Site] look at the relationship as a partnership. So, even though they’re “hired hands,” we really look at them as part of the team."

2009 - Ongoing

Liqui-Site built two website for the client and then continued the partnership by providing branding, social media, and digital marketing services.

Diana Hess
CCO, Jawonio Foundation

Liqui-Site’s contributions to the client have been extremely appreciated. They created an effective website and also educated the client, allowing them to do back-end work on their own. Liqui-Site was recognized for their creativity and technological expertise.

Please describe your company.

Jawonio is a premier provider for people with disabilities, behavioral health challenges and chronic medical conditions. We have a staff of about 1,000 people. We’re the seventh-largest employer in Rockland, New York, and we support and serve about 5,000 children and adults annually in the Mid-Hudson region.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I’m the chief communications and development officer. My responsibilities include forming alliances with families, consumers, and staff. I’m responsible for the strategic communications plan, including the media, public relations, and social media, as well as development.

What was your goal in working with Liqui-Site Designs?

We wanted them to take us to the next level. We were actually one of the first nonprofits in Rockland to dive into social media. I was doing the posting, the tweeting, doing in-house videos, and so forth. We were looking to raise the bar and create a brand for ourselves that had a uniform message and that had a feeling of warmth and welcoming that people should expect in an organization like ours. They came up with a tagline and a logo, and now they’re doing all of the social media across all platforms. Liqui-Site has really changed the awareness of our organization in the community internally and externally.

Liqui-Site developed two websites for us. The first one was in New Jersey, but we no longer have that business. Then they did our website in New York, which has gone through a couple of iterations at this point. Now, they do all our social media and digital marketing. We’re going to do some banner support on our website, and they’re going to be helping us attract business through digital marketing. So, they’ve done our websites, they’ve done our social media campaign, they’ve helped us create a brand and a message, and they’ve taken us to that next level.

What was your process in selecting Liqui-Site Designs with which to work?

We’re a small town, and I knew some people who did some graphic design. We started out very small before we decided to change our collateral materials. At that time, social media was really coming into its own, and we needed a website. So, we kind of just looked around and there was Liqui-Site and two other agencies. So, they were one of the three bidders that we considered.

They gave us one price to create the website and another for ongoing support. I think when we first started, the websites were between $10,000 and $15,000 each. Right now, we have a two-year contract with Liqui-Site at $1,750 a month.

When did you start working with them?

We began working with Liqui-Site sometime around 2009, and we’re still currently working with them. We’re very happy.

Do you have any stats, metrics, or general feedback to show the success of the project?

Number one, they have an incredible knowledge of everything that is going on in the digital marketplace. Number two, they educate their clients to give them the ability to do a lot of back-end content management. They look at the relationship as a partnership. So, even though they’re “hired hands,” we really look at them as part of the team.

We work in a platform called Team Works. So all of us, whether it’s someone on the SEO [search engine optimization] side, or someone who’s in the content side, or Liqui-Site, or me or someone else in my office, we’re all together talking about what makes the system work. If something is not right on the website, we’ll talk about it, but we can manage the back-end because they’ve taught us. That took them time, without charge, to teach us. Liqui-Site really helps the client to become self-sufficient.

Is there anything unique about Liqui-Site Designs that really makes them stand out compared to other companies?

I think they excel at the intersection between creativity and technology. They’re absolutely on the cutting edge of what’s happening in technology, but they manage it from the creative side.

No. I only wish we had a bigger budget. For us, it’s all about not being able to do all the bells and whistles that we’d like. If we had a budget we could do so much more, but that’s our problem, not theirs. They’re integrating video, they’re integrating relevant key words and they’re doing everything they can.

We’re a small nonprofit that’s very dependent on state and federal resources, but while those resources are shrinking, we’re trying to raise our profile. When we tried raising money online for the first time, we did a huge campaign through Liqui-Site, and we raised more than $100,000 in two and a half months. That’s never been done before at Jawonio. That success is because of what they did with the video, the social media platforms, messaging, and branding. They helped us keep on message every single day.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

If you let them do their work, they will do it well. My biggest problem, and again this is on me, was my resistance to let go of what I had done before. They will take you to the next level if you let them. I think that anyone who is willing to let them do what they do will be happy. If you say to Liqui-Site, “What do you think about doing it this way?,” they’re open to that. They’ll look to the client as a partner. They’re not telling you what to do. They’re saying, “We think this is your brand based on what you’ve told us. If you think we should go in another direction, we’re willing to hear that.” You have to supply good information – that’s the key. The key is you have to know your business so that they can do the marketing.

Tennis Foundation Web Design & SMM

"They [Liqui-Site] made us feel like we were their most important client."

Mar. 2014 - Mar. 2015

The client hired Liqui-Site to provide social media services and revamp their outdated website with the goal of making it more responsive and easier to navigate.

Richard Weber
Global Director, Marketing at Tennis Foundation

The feedback for the new site was overwhelmingly positive, even including compliments from very harsh critics. The client was very appreciative of Liqui-Site for their responsiveness, patience, and cooperative nature on the project.

Please describe your company.

We’re a nonprofit organization that helps support a variety of social service programs for children in Israel. We do fundraising here in the United States to help support those programs.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I’m the director of global marketing.

What was your goal in working with Liqui-Site Designs?

Our website was in desperate need of refreshing to make it more visually appealing and easier to navigate. It had a host of problems, and we felt it was not helping the organization to drive awareness and support among donors and prospects. We were clear that we needed to work with an organization like Liqui-Site that is very professional, patient, and understood our needs.

Liqui-Site did pretty much everything, starting with their initial fact finding about who we are to get a better understanding of our organization, our needs, and our goals. They then drilled down into the specifics of what we would need, the specific categories we want to cover, and the specific things in our previous site that we wanted to change or get rid of. They were immersed in all aspects of the website project from beginning to end. They were almost like our own social media department in developing the website.

What was your process for selecting Liqui-Site Designs with which to work?

Initially, we developed a list of companies that we wanted to talk to. We brought all of them in and interviewed them. We were looking for a firm that was not too large because we didn’t want to be one of those small pebbles in the sand kind of thing. We wanted to feel like our business was important, and the project was important to the agency we chose. But, we also wanted an organization that was large enough to be on the cutting edge of the technology. We didn’t want just a single practitioner working out of his or her garage. I guess we really wanted the best of both worlds. We wanted all the expertise of the big company, but we wanted all the responsiveness and attention of a small company. We definitely got all that with Liqui-Site.

We’ve spent somewhere in the range of $20,000 to $25,000 working with Liqui-Site.

When did you start working with them, and is the relationship ongoing?

We started the project almost a year ago, and we’re just about finished up. We launched the new website last week, and we’re now making additional changes and tweaks to it. Liqui-Site conducted a session for us the other day where they explained a lot of the major things that we could do with the site. There are still some issues where we will need their expertise, but they showed us how we can make minor changes. I’m looking forward to working with them in the future.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback from the project?

The initial feedback has been great. The comments from a couple of the people here within the organization have been very positive. Perhaps more interesting is that I’ve shared the new site during the soft launch with a couple of people outside the organization. These were mostly friends and family, but one person in particular is sort of in the business, and I knew he wouldn’t mince words if he saw problems with the website, and he thought it was terrific.

So, the initial buzz has been very positive. We do have a little more work to do to fine tune things, but I would say overall I’m very proud of the work we’ve accomplished. It’s something that I can take with me in future meetings to show what our organization is all about.

They have an extraordinarily high degree of patience. We’re a small group, and we don’t have a social media or IT [information technology] person on staff full time. So, Liqui-Site had to answer a lot of questions and show us a lot of things we needed to understand. They were very patient in taking us through the process and explaining everything.

They are extremely responsive. When I asked a question, they’d get back to me very quickly, and that is also very helpful. You think you’ve got a problem that is going to ruin the entire project, and it turns out that they can handle it in two minutes. They made us feel like we were their most important client.

I really don’t think there is anything either of us would do differently.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Have as many of your ducks in a row as you can. Have as much of the content ironed out before you bring them in. The preparation for working with them is crucial.

Event Services Company Web Design

"They [Liqui-Site] were very good at identifying where the weaknesses were in our website and describing what might be done to eliminate them."

June 2012 - Ongoing

Liqui-Site revamped the client's existing website and provides branding, social media, and mobile app development services throughout their partnership.

Bret Watson
Founder, Watson Adventures

The client is extremely pleased with the results Liqui-Site has produced. The leads to the website have nearly doubled and the client's positioning on search engines improved dramatically. The client highly recommends Liqui-Site to others.

Please describe your company.

We do corporate team building events, which are mostly scavenger hunts. We do our events in a variety of cities, and we offer them to the public on weekends.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I’m the founder and chief executive officer.

What was your goal in working with Liqui-Site?

About three years ago, we needed to revamp our website. We were not seeing the SEO [search engine optimization] results that we would have liked, so we asked Liqui-Site to have a look at what we were doing.

They did a fantastic job of revamping our website with Google in mind. One of the major ways people find us is through online searches, so this was critical. Once they had finished, our leads for the year doubled compared to the previous year. The combination of the new website and the excellent search engine rankings really catapulted our sales. They also created a mobile version of our website, did a little work for us on social media and did some behind the scenes programming for us. I’ve been a delighted Liqui-Site client.

What was your process for selecting Liqui-Site with which to work?

A marketing consultant who is a friend of mine recommended them to us. She had worked with them before and liked what they had done.

The initial project was $5,000, and their SEO services are about $1,500 a month.

When did you start working with them, and is the relationship ongoing?

We started working together in June 2012, and we are still currently working with them.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback from the project?

Our leads increased, and our positioning on search engines has improved. They’ve helped us with some technical problems with our website. We were having trouble using PayPal to send a customized pay link to our corporate clients, and they came up with an excellent solution for that. Just this week, they helped us move to a new and faster server so our website has a much faster load time.

They produced a dramatic improvement in results, whereas the previous company we had worked with didn’t. They were very good at identifying where the weaknesses were in our website and describing what might be done to eliminate them.

I don’t think that there is anything either of us would do differently.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Even if you hire them for just one project, don’t be shy about asking them about other elements of your online existence. They can do a lot of different things. They’ve been able to help us in areas where I didn’t expect them to have expertise.

I’ve already recommended them to others.