Can you share any information that demonstrates the impact that this project has had on your business?
We have not launched large-scale commercial use of the projects yet. This was mainly because on our side, we had experienced delays in providing suitable and sufficient content to LinxHQ.
At the same time, we were not able to keep up to the schedule of feedback proposed by LinxHQ. However, users of the instruments have commented that the visual designs of each of the web-pages could be improved in terms of the visual attractiveness.
How was project management arranged and how effective was it?
The good part about the project management was that the liaison person understood English well enough and had enough technical expertise to translate our requirements and feedback into making changes to the design and development.
The weak part about the project management was that there was some untimely turn-over of programmers resulting in some delays and misunderstanding of our requirements.
What did you find most impressive about this company?
- Their ability to grasp our needs was satisfactory.
- Schedule of the design, programming and testing of the projects was thorough and easy for non-technical people like me to understand.
- Response to feedback was fairly quick.
Are there any areas for improvement?
- The design could be visually more attractive.
- Better communication with new programmers taking over from programmers who have left their companies could be achieved.