SEO, Digital Marketing, and Design

Linkgraph is an award-winning, full-service SEO, Digital Marketing, and Design Agency.

We build free SEO software tools that are loved by brands and agencies. We specialize in Technical SEO, Link Building, and Conversion Rate Optimization.

With offices in NYC and Las Vegas, we use math, not magic to get you dramatic search engine results.

2018
New York, NY
  • 6543 S Las Vegas Blvd
    Las Vegas, NV 89119

How LinkGraph delivered an 85 percent increase in goal completions for a SaaS company

San Francisco based SaaS company needed a strategic partner to put them on the map. Technical SEO, Web Design and High Authority Link Building were used. The Results
  • 55% increase in sessions and users

• 45% increase in page views

• 88% increase in goal

completions

How LinkGraph delivered an increase of 417% in goal completions for an e-commerce client

Auto Auction Mall came to LinkGraph with a brand new site that required a comprehensive SEO strategy alongside a total site migration.

The Results:

• 46% increase in users

• 237% increase in conversion rates

• 417% increase in goal

completions

SEO & PPC for Private Equity Firm

"We're seeing more results and moving forward with more deliverables than we could with just our team alone."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

LinkGraph has provided SEO and PPC for a private equity firm. They worked to promote the client's niche space by managing the client's paid ads, conducting link-building, and streamlining onsite content.

Red Bank, New Jersey
Senior Marketing Manager, Private Equity Firm

LinkGraph has delivered great results. Not only have they encouraged the client's growth, but they've also provided support in areas not detailed in the original project scope. The team boasts a seamless workflow and pays great attention to detail when tracking the client's performance.

Senior Marketing Manager for Private Equity Firm

For what projects/services did your company hire LinkGraph?

We hired LinkGraph for SEO PPC and to help increase conversions after working with a few agencies that could not deliver for the niche space that our business is in. LinkGraph has been able to deliver results quickly and truly understands our brand.

Increase traffic and improve site rankings

They were a referral

The engagement with LinkGraph consists of full PPC management, link building, and help with other onsite content and technicals as needed.

Main point of contact is our account manager and we've also collaborated with their content team and UI/UX team to develop a strategy for our ongoing campaign.

From our initial consult to starting our project and throughout each month LinkGraph has not only been able to deliver results for us, but has also been agile in helping us in additional tasks outside of the initial project scope to support our company in the marketing efforts for this year.

The workflow has been seamless. We're seeing more results and moving forward with more deliverables than we could with just our team alone.

Besides the results so far, the most impressive thing is their attention to detail in tracking our site performance and rankings and proving recommendations before we even realize the need to make a change.

There is nothing I've found yet. They've answered all questions that I've had.

Off-Page SEO for Media Company

"They had excellent communication, and they managed the account really well."

LinkGraph offers off-page SEO services for third-party clients. This has involved SEO management and copywriting.

Brisbane, Australia
Joe Viveiros
SEO Delivery Manager, Bambrick Media

The project generates positive results, leading to success for third-party clients. The team offers valuable advice about all aspects of off-page SEO practices. The specialists' quick responses are a highlight.

I am an SEO Delivery Manager, operating out of Brisbane, Australia

Off-page SEO

Get my clients on Page 1 of Google SERPs for their hero KWs

They are one of a number of vendors we use

They provided excellent advice on all aspects of our Off-page SEO requirements

SEO Manager, Account Manager, Copy Writers

We got the results & our clients were successful

They had excellent communication, and they managed the account really well.

Quick responses, despite the fact I'm based out side the US

can't really see what could be improved

Overall Score Outstanding organisation
    Outstanding workflow
    Comparable
    Great quality
    I have recommended the to other Agencies

Content Marketing for Online Therapy Organization

"Their responsiveness and knowledge were impressive."

LinkGraph offers ongoing content marketing services. This has involved link generation efforts.

Baltimore, Maryland
Owner, Baltimore-based Therapy Group

The company's website has a stronger Domain Authority (DA) as a result of the engagement. The team offers helpful advice backed by their expertise.

Owner of a healthcare practice

For what projects/services did your company hire LinkGraph?

Link generation, content marketing.

Boost website DA

Word of mouth

See above

I work primarily with one person in sales who then directs a writing team.

Drastically increased domain authority -- and Ben offered helpful advice along the way.

Very.

Their responsiveness and knowledge were impressive.

Responsive and effective.

SEO & PPC Management for Food-Centered Nonprofit

"Our team has grown to love LinkGraph, and you can tell they are genuinely invested in our success."

LinkGraph provides ongoing SEO/PPC services to optimize the nonprofit's conversion rates. They seek to improve qualified traffic by revamping the website, curating content, and building high-authority links.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Romina Giel
Comms & Events Coordinator, Food Nonprofit

LinkGraph's efforts have generated strong momentum, enabling the nonprofit's team to double in size. Organic traffic is north of 400%, and conversion rates have tripled. Outstanding results, a supportive team, and thoughtful responses have helped LinkGraph expand their engagement.

I work for a large non-profit that focuses on changing our broken food system. I focus on our communications and events.

For what projects/services did your company hire LinkGraph?

We hired LinkGraph for SEO, PPC, and conversion rate optimization after speaking to almost a dozen agencies. Choosing the right partner was very important to us and we were drawn to LinkGraph right off the bat when they showed us their SEO software tools.

We needed results quickly and had been recently burned by a different agency. Working with LinkGraph was the best decision we made for our business last year.

Increase qualified traffic to our site, improve conversion rates, and partner with a strategic agency that can help us grow.

We were referred to them by a mutual connection who had worked with them on SEO for their SaaS company. From our first call, LinkGraph really stood out to us. They build their own SEO software in house which we saw as a huge asset, we were impressed by the results they had gotten for other clients, and it was clear that they were highly technical and focused on results.

Our engagement with LinkGraph consisted of high-authority link building, technical SEO, on-site content, PPC, and conversion rate optimization. They truly overhauled our site, fixed PSI issues, created captivating content both on and off-site, and gave us the tools to grow.

We worked mainly with our specialized account manager, Matt, who was absolutely terrific. We also worked with their UI/UX team, Lead Content Strategist and Paid Media Specialist. For our technical SEO work, we worked with the CTO, who was brilliant and did more for us in 2 weeks than our last agency did in 6 months. We've found LinkGraph to be super enjoyable to work with.

As a result of the momentum we gained working with LinkGraph, our team has almost doubled in size. Our organic traffic is up by 407% and our conversion rates have more than tripled. We started off with a smaller engagement but the results have been so significant that we have scaled up and will be working with them for a long time to come.

The communication has been amazing with LinkGraph from the start. We chat mainly with our account specialist but they also have a support line for anything small which has been so efficient and helpful.

Whenever I send them an email, I get long and thoughtful responses from them extremely quickly. Our team has grown to love LinkGraph, and you can tell they are genuinely invested in our success.

Some combination of the (amazing) results, their SEO Software platform and their dedication to customer success. Believe me when I say we’ve been burned by other agencies in the past and were hesitant to sign on but they have made this whole process just amazing.

None. The addition of a support team has made the turnaround on everything even faster than before.

Overall Score Huge huge relief to have found a team that has helped us so much!
    Their response times are extremely quick, they have a module in the software tools dashboard to schedule meetings, as well.
    Very reasonable. The last agency we worked with charged us twice as much for less than half of the results.
    Unmatched quality based on our experience with other vendors.
    We have, many times.

Link Building & SEO for Digital Agency

“Anything that I give to Ben, he’ll be able to handle without me worrying about any of it.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

LinkGraph handles all link-building efforts for a web development and digital marketing firm. They work closely with the client to plan and execute campaigns to gather links from high-quality websites.

Orlando, Florida
Owner, Digital Agency

The projects worked on by LinkGraph have been incredibly successful, boosting the client and their customer’s performance to the first result in a significant number of cases. The teammate assigned to the project is capable, very communicative, and flexible to adjustments in all of his work.

I’m the managing partner of a full-service digital agency providing web development and digital marketing services.

What challenge were you trying to address with LinkGraph?

The challenge we faced was in finding qualified developers to supplement our team who could deliver quality backlinks to high domain authority sites.

Our main requirement was that the links we were gaining were to good-quality sites that wouldn’t get any points taken off by the Google algorithm. They helped to provide services to both our own site and those of our clients.

We work directly with Ben (Account Manager) for all of the work.

How did you come to work with LinkGraph?

I have done software development for decades but was relatively new to SEO, so I started reaching out to companies that could help me handle that while allowing me to focus on my own work. I found LinkGraph in my research online, and after my first few conversations with Ben, I was sold.

The total cost of the project has been around $25,000–$30,000 and continues to grow as we increase our involvement with them.

Our work together first started in November 2018 and is still ongoing.

Our first experience with them was for our own company as a sort of test of the results, and they delivered phenomenally. They provide a great tracking tool that I’ve used since I started working with them, and just within the first few months of that campaign being live we were the number one result for Orlando SEO companies. Since then they’ve delivered those kinds of results for a number of our client companies as well.

Ben has provided so much than we hoped for through the engagement, from basic link building to consulting on our strategy for entire SEO operations. As soon as I started working with him, I fell in love and haven’t worked with anybody else since. At this point, he knows my clients, he knows the websites that I’m working on, and he understands their domain and competitors, so he really is a critical asset to our operation.

How did LinkGraph perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a fantastic job of managing the project. Since we established a regular flow for our work together, I have been able to just call Ben and let him know what the client and goals for that month are. He makes note of the milestones, and without me managing the work at all I know that within 30 days he will have completed whatever campaigns we set up.

On the rare occasion that I’m not totally satisfied with one or a couple of the links that they get for us, it hasn’t been any problem at all because I just let Ben know and he disavows them and substitutes a link with another organization instead. Anything that I give to Ben, he’ll be able to handle without me worrying about any of it.

Their knowledge, understanding, and professionalism really set them apart. Ben has been absolutely spot-on with all of his advice to us and is absolutely willing to talk through whatever he’s working on with me until I understand it, no matter how long it takes.

Beyond that, he’s always looking out for things that could help our internal SEO strategy in other ways and will follow up with articles that he finds or resources that are helpful for whatever we’re working on, whether or not it’s related to his role specifically.

We are constantly improving in our work together, but that’s just a product of the effort we put into our cooperation and the commitment from both sides to always learning and getting better as we move forward. I don’t think there’s anything negative that I could say about their work at all.

Trust them. They know what they’re doing.

Overall Score I would rate them 10 stars if I could.
    He’s always true to his word on the timelines.
    I get more than enough value for what I’m paying them.
    I would 100% tell anyone to work with them.

SEO for Multi-Branch Mental Health Practice

"We've come to trust the very high level of content that they help us produce."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

To address a plateau in the client's organic traffic, LinkGraph managed the SEO and PPC efforts of a multi-branch therapy practice. They spearheaded link-building campaigns and generated SEO-friendly content.

Washington, DC
Brad Brenner, Ph.D.
Co-Founder & CEO, Therapy Group of DC

Thanks to LinkGraph's work, the client has seen a 53% increase in their organic traffic. Their search rankings for important keywords have also risen, giving them an extremely competitive edge. The team demonstrated their genuine commitment to the client's success and was a flexible working partner.

I'm the co-founder/CEO of several mental health practices that provide therapy in Washington DC and NYC. I'm responsible for our website and it's technology and outreach and marketing so that people are aware of our mental health services.

For what projects/services did your company hire LinkGraph?

We had plateaued in our main market of DC on organic search results. Our website is the primary means by which potential patients become aware of us so we wanted to improve our position further. We also hired them to help us to grow a new website in NYC. More recently, they have become an invaluable partner in a project designed to help people more readily connect with therapists in their community.

Our goals we to become the number 1 organic spot for local mental health practice in the Washington, DC area and to rank above 5 in the highly competitive NYC market.

We've vetted several other SEO firms and have worked with a handful of others. None impressed us the way that LinkGraph did right off the bat. We found them through a web search shortly after they launched.

They impressed us with their ability to find keyword opportunities for us and quickly understand some of the finer nuances of our profession. They also did some initial work for us to demonstrate their capabilities. We met with them in person to seal the deal.

We hired them primarily to help us with link building campaigns and to help us to develop content for our websites. As our work has continued, we've come to trust the very high level of content that they help us produce and we have increasingly ordered more from them.

They have assisted with some minor technical SEO changes to our existing sites. As we've developed a new website they have been integral and invaluable consultants on it. They've used their own proprietary systems to guide their work when it comes to the SEO optimization of content that they provide to us.

We have a dedicated senior-level account manager who is phenomenal. He's responsive and highly knowledgable. I have complete faith in his skills and abilities and his desire to help us succeed. I'm less familiar with the team members other than him, but we have become increasingly impressed with their level of content quality.

Our organic search traffic has increased 53% since we started to work with LinkGraph and we have risen to the 3-5 position on high volume search terms. For other more niche search terms, we are routinely in the 1-2 spots. Thanks to them we often beat the biggest name websites in our local market.

Our team has been very pleased to work with LinkGraph. They are organized and responsive to our ideas and thoughts. We primarily communicate with them via Slack and have a dashboard that shows us progress on their deliverables.

They are dedicated to our success and are a thoughtful sounding board when we run ideas by them - sometimes on ideas and projects that are tangential to our main SEO project with them.

Also, I love that they allow for shorter-term contracts compared to the usual 1-year contract with other SEO companies. Lastly, they deliver on their promises. In the most simple terms, without their assistance we would have not undertaken a new project that we've been developing.

At first, they needed time to calibrate their writing to meet our standards. They now routinely meet our standards, and we very rarely have major editing to do at this point. Overall, while I am a fanboy, they don't hold themselves out to be perfect and they look for opportunities to improve and are very open to feedback when minor hiccups occur, like if there's confusion about the timing of deliverable.

Overall Score If you're searching for an SEO partner, LinkGraph should be at the top of your list.
    They allow us to move our budgets up and down per month as needed.
    Yes, 100%. I've already recommended them to several friends and colleagues.

SEO & Content Development for Auto Auction Platform

"Our organic traffic has grown substantially."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

LinkGraph provides ongoing SEO and technical consultation services for an automotive auction platform.

Florida
Business Development Manager, Auto Auction Mall

Daily visitors grew significantly due to LinkGraph's expertise. Their responsiveness complemented their customer service approach. Customers can expect a transparent and comfortable relationship with their marketing experts.

I’m the manager of business development at Auto Auction Mall. We provide the general public with the ability to bid on dealer-only car auctions that they usually wouldn’t have the opportunity to do.

We have an online platform that showcases the vehicles from dealer auctions across the US. Clients would then register and bid on various vehicles through our dealer’s license. We try and sell these cars all over the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with LinkGraph?

We hired LinkGraph for SEO services. We wanted to build our domain reputation from link-building campaigns.

Along with their SEO services, they also did some technical consultation for us. Their team helped us structure our URLs to optimize them.

We had a main point of contact. I spoke to the CTO once or twice when we had a few Google coverage issues, but I primarily interact with my contact through email.

How did you come to work with LinkGraph?

I believe our head of marketing received a recommendation.

We started working with LinkGraph in February 2018 and continue working with them to date.

Our organic traffic has grown substantially. We do have internal channels like content creation, but with LinkGraph’s work and consulting, our traffic rose by over 500% and a lot of our important keywords rank in the top 3 spots.

How did LinkGraph perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, they’ve been superb. Any time I have a question, my contact is there. He will write me back two-page emails to explain the intricacies and fixes for various topics. I just can’t tell you how happy I’ve been with them.

From the marketing side, I’ve seen the increase. What’s important to me is that I can come to my contact with a question that’s bothering my team or me, and he’s quick to respond. He always makes himself available. Their customer service is better than other third-parties I’ve used.

I wish they gave me their services for free, but no, there’s nothing I’ve found. I’ve never felt negative about anything they’ve done.

Don’t be afraid to ask your questions. They make you feel comfortable about asking what you want to know. Some third-parties will walk all over you.

There was only one time in the two years that they were late.
    I pay for a particular service, but all of the additional services they offer me through consulting and asking questions is free.
    That’s easy.

SEO & Web Design for Cloud Contact Center

"LinkGraph took a very targeted approach and dramatically improved our keyword rankings."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

LinkGraph provides ongoing SEO services, leading link building and keyword ranking efforts. The team has also assisted with redesigning the website to enhance its quality and overall appearance.

Ted Hunting
SVP of Marketing, Bright Pattern

LinkGraph’s efforts have resulted in a notable improvement in keyword rankings, moving the positions from double-digit pages to the first and second pages. They are a proactive team that uses their expertise to produce results. Additionally, their creative and strategic approach sets them apart.

I’m the SVP of Marketing of Bright Pattern.

What challenge were you trying to address with LinkGraph?

We wanted to have a significant improvement in our organic SEO rankings for particular target keywords to drive more leads and opportunities.

They’ve been doing organic SEO and link building work. Additionally, the team has been helping us with our website as well, redesigning the website and making huge quality improvements in the look and feel.

We work with about three teammates.

How did you come to work with LinkGraph?

We looked at seven firms and thought that the LinkGraph team was taking a much more creative and targeted approach, making them unique among SEO firms.

Our project began about a year ago. We’ve been working with them for many months and we’ll continue to work with them.

In terms of keywords, we’ve seen a significant increase in our rankings. LinkGraph took a very targeted approach and dramatically improved our keyword rankings from page 20 or 40 to page 1 or 2.

How did LinkGraph perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management has been exceptional. The team has been very attentive and helpful, providing us with resources as needed. They are smart individuals. Additionally, LinkGraph has also done some work for us that was outside the scope of the project.

Their creative, strategic approach and the intelligence of their team members is beyond what other companies in the space can provide.

No, I have no suggestions. They’re excellent.

Trust and rely on their expertise because they know what they’re doing.

SEO & Content Services for Personal Training Studio

"The implementation of the work in a timely manner impressed."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

A personal training studio hired LinkGraph to assist with SEO and content creation. They created a custom campaign and content plan to help increase traffic and improve SERP rankings.

Aberdeen, New Jersey
Owner, Personal Training Studio

Traffic increased, search rankings improved, and signups for the program increased. The team at LinkGraph was responsive and easy to work with, working quickly and responding to all questions.

My company is a private personal training studio. I am the founder and CEO of Result Fitness Performance.

For what projects/services did your company hire LinkGraph?

Searching for help for SEO and content creation.

Increase rankings on google, and build a digital presence for business.

Found through a google search.

LinkGraph created a custom campaign that included high quality link building and a full content plan for our site to help us increase traffic and improve rankings for a new virtual fitness plan and program that we're offering.

We had a dedicated account manager and interacted with members of the content strategy team.

Achieved more traffic for our webpage and increased signups for our program. We also have seen an improvement in our ranking.

The workflow was very easy to work with and super responsive team.

The implementation of the work in a timely manner. I was particularly impressed with their response to all questions thrown at them.

Not at the moment. We are pleased with the team engagement thus far.

Content SEO & Backlink Building for Video Security Company

"They’re some of the sharpest minds I’ve worked with."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

LinkGraph is providing a number of services including SEO, web development, web design, content strategy, and keyword analysis for a video security company. they conducted a link building campaign as well.

San Mateo, California
Director of Marketing, Video Security Company

LinkGraph's work has brought success all around; producing high-valued keywords allowed traffic to double and the link building outreach secured high-quality backlinks. Their workflow is seamless and they have weekly meetings to keep the teams in-sync. The quality of work and results are excellent.

Director of Marketing at a video security company.

SEO, Web Development, Web Design, Content Strategy, Keyword Analysis

Increase our search visibility on Google and improve our keyword rankings. Drive more visitors to the keyword clusters we were targeting. Create new landing pages to target keywords. Increase inbound leads from the website.

We were referred to them from a director of growth we trust.

Run keyword research to figure out which keywords clusters we should be targeting with our landing pages. Create the copy and UI/UX for the new pages, and to do the web development work in PHP to build them. After that we did a link building / digital PR campaign to increase our site authority.

We worked with an Account SEO Manager, Creative Lead, and their designers and web developers.

The new landing pages the team created became the best pages on our site. We started ranking for hundreds of high-value keywords and our organic traffic doubled. The link building outreach campaign secured us 100+ high quality backlinks from relevant tech publications.

Very seamless. We had weekly meetings to keep our teams in-sync.

The results and the quality of work are excellent. They’re some of the sharpest minds I’ve worked with.

Honestly, not really and I’m usually a harsh critic.