LinkedIn lead generation service company

LinkedInGuru was established in 2014 by Madina Younas a successful Business Development specialist, helping new businesses to scale up from the underlying level till begin getting reliable income every month.

Currently we are having a group of +10 LinkedIn specialist working around the clock for our international clients. We’re in the business from the most recent +3 years and giving LinkedIn Lead Generation service to the neighborhood organizations and additionally to the universal customers for the most part situated in the US.

We’re 100% successful in producing qualified leads for our customers. Our one technique is exceptionally easy to disclose yet you have to know, for what reason do you require us and why we prefer Linked for Lead Generation:

“The second most important social platform for marketers overall is LinkedIn. While networks like Instagram and Snapchat have hogged the spotlight as of late, and Twitter is thought of as second only to Facebook, data shows that when it comes to marketing importance, LinkedIn has a comfortable lead on all but one network”

LinkedIn allow us to connect with the professionals however just to those whom we know as per the policy. Sending mass connection requests every day would red flag your account and it might have blocked. We’re managing LinkedIn from the last +3y and know how to run this procedure easily without getting our account blocked.

We can run any type of successful B2B LinkedIn lead generation campaigns with the assistance of SalesNavigator. However, please keep in mind in lead generation we only utilize Third Follow-Up when we don’t get any answer after delivering the sales pitch yet in the event that we include delays in the third follow-up like multi-month then there dependably been opportunities to get consideration of the clients.

If you would like to know more please email us at [email protected]

, Pakistan
  • Office No 9, 2Nd Floor, Shan Arcade, Barkat Market New Garden Town Lahore
    Pakistan

We're able to produce results for all type of industries. We're a global service provider company. Our hourly rate starts from $4.

LinkedIn Lead Generation Service When You Need Qualified Leads!!

LinkedInGuru make sure you get double your ROI on Lead Generation

LinkedIn Lead Generation for Technology Company

“LinkedInGuru is a truly great business partner.”

Sep. 2018 - Ongoing

After meeting the requirements of an initial test project, LinkedInGuru started the process of lead generation. They used a strategic method to secure qualified and useful leads.

Chantilly, Virginia
Florin Moldoveanu
Principal, Verin Technology

LinkedInGuru used carefully thought out techniques to generate leads. The team exhibited exceptional professionalism and worked independently. They reliably maintained steady momentum and progress. Trustworthy and invested, they worked diligently to secure results.

I’m a principal at Verin Technology. Our company specializes in offshore development. We lead digital transformation at ANA (American Nurse Association) utilizing EPI servers for CMS and e-commerce.

For what projects/services did your company hire LinkedInGuru?

We hired LinkedInGuru to bring us high quality, useful leads.

We wanted to attract more qualified leads via LinkedIn.

LinkedInGuru found me over LinkedIn.

I initially hired LinkedInGuru to run a test pilot for $300. They were able to meet our expectations.

The COO of the LinkedInGuru is personally taking care of my project.

LinkedInGuru is extraordinarily professional. It has been an honor to work with their team. They are deliberate with their lead generation tactics. One of the most important skill sets is their ability to self-manage. They keep our projects moving forward no matter my availability or lack thereof. Once we agreed on a game plan and course of action, I had nothing to worry about.

The CEO and his team put their heart and soul into the work. They gave our project everything they have. I am humbled to have worked with them. LinkedInGuru is a truly great business partner. They’re committed to our mutual success.

It was 100% effective.

LinkedInGuru is so passionate about the work. They have alternative ways to bring success to our project.

No, everything has gone well.

The team is very responsive.
    They are cost effective.
    They are excellent at producing qualified leads.

Lead Generation for Software Development Firm

"They clearly understand my needs and produce results accordingly."

LinkedInGuru devised lead generation methods for a software development company. They organized a discovery session to ensure a thorough understanding of the requirements.

Slovakia
Jozef Szadvari
Owner, C-Sunshine

LinkedInGuru successfully delivered practical methods and valuable leads. The team is client-focused—evidenced by their regular follow-ups and honest practices. They are mindful of budget and schedule guidelines, making them a trustworthy partner.

I'm the owner and managing director of C-Sunshine, a software development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire LinkedInGuru?

I engaged LinkedInGuru to generate leads for my company.

I needed assistance in developing my sales pipeline.

Before working with LinkedInGuru, I hired several other agencies, but none of them were able to produce even one lead for me in the first week. LinkedInGuru approached me through LinkedIn and made an impressive first contact.

We began the engagement with a lengthy discussion of my needs and expectations. The founder of the company took ownership of my project and developed action plans to help me generate leads.

I work primarily with the founder.

LinkedInGuru delivered fantastic service on time and within the quoted price. They have a hardworking staff that helped to meet all of our goals. We produced 13 leads in the first week.

LinkedInGuru regularly communicated with us to ensure that we were happy with the results.

They clearly understand my needs and produce results accordingly.

No, they are fit for all lead generation projects regardless of industry. I would recommend them for projects that require sincere efforts.

They are always available.
    They are one of the most cost-effective vendors I've worked with.
    Give them the job, and find yourself less worried about sales.