Make the most of your advertising dollars

We do more than manage your ads our team handles the creative, the content, the research, and the reporting. We take your prospects from freezing cold to smoking hot. From promoted articles, lead offers, and high-quality keywords to conversion-focused landing pages, we will reach the right customers at the right time and keep them coming back.

7 Reasons To Work With Us:

1. You'll make more money and get quicker results working with Linear versus any other agency out there.
  2.  You'll get your very own account manager who will work with you on a day-to-day basis.
  3. You won't ever get billed for extra work; we include everything your campaign needs to be successful from day one.
  4. You'll never have your campaigns put on autopilot.
  5. You won't have to sign a long-term contract we let the results earn your continued business.
  6. You’ll pay a flat fee for our services, so you won’t have to worry about us charging more when you increase ad budget.
  7. You keep everything we create from ad accounts to custom landing pages and everything in between; it’s always yours.

If you're sick of wasting money on marketing and ad spend that isn't producing an ROI, then we can help. We offer a free, no obligation, evaluation. Your evaluation will include expert tips, competitor info, custom pricing, and much more.

Sandy, UT

Pilot Makers, Castle of Chaos, Stanlick Chiropractic, Bills Comfort Systems, Reveo

Google Ads Management for Wellness Institute

"We've added $50k-$60k a month in new revenue thanks to the team."

Linear Design implements Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and landing page design for a wellness institute with the aim of generating new patients. This involves using new bid strategies and advanced targeting.

Sandy, United States
    Hector Rodas
    Owner, YIN Wellness

Within six months after hiring the vendor, the client successfully expanded to a second location and has continued to grow. The conversion rate spanning advertisements and the landing page has increased significantly, and the cost-per-conversion has decreased. Customers can expect a reliable team.

We are a certified and practicing Health and Wellness Center.

For what projects/services did your company hire Linear Design?

Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Landing Page Design.

Increase new memberships and new patients.

After reading many of Linear's blog posts they seemed to have the knowledge and expertise we were looking for.

They onboarding all of our online advertising account from Google Ads to Facebook Ads to Google Analytics. They restructured the accounts, implemented new bid strategies, and set up advanced retargeting.

We worked with a dedicated account manager and a designer as well as the CEO and director of PPC.

About six months after hiring linear we expanded to a second location and have continued growing each month. Much of this success can be attributed to better results from our Google Ads and improved conversion rates. Our landing page is converting 250% higher than it was before working with Linear and our Google ads Cost/conv. has dropped by almost 40%.

Great workflow and communication. We always knew what to expect right from the day we started with them. There was never any doubt that their team was working towards our goals.

Results. Out of the three different companies we worked with they are the first to really deliver on their promises. We've added $50k-$60k a month in new revenue thanks to the team.

Not that I can think of at the moment.

Overall Score One of the few digital marketing advertising agencies that really gets it. They're team has to be some of the top experts in this field.
      Simple and straightforward
      Its a big investment but quickly pays for itself
      Ultra high quality work from a team of PPC experts
      I would recommend them to all companies that are ready to take on new growth

Google & Facebook Ads Management for Escape Room Company

"The speed of execution and depth of knowledge is unmatched."

Linear Design spearheaded social media marketing and managed accounts for an escape room company. In addition to crafting campaigns, they consolidated various ad accounts to allow for streamlined tracking.

Salt Lake City, Utah
    CMO, Alcatraz Escape Games

Linear Design's efforts increased the client's sales by 200% and reduced their CPA by a whopping 50%. The team maintained consistent communication and excelled at incorporating feedback. They're an adept team that's not afraid to push back on ill-advised ideas, saving the client money and time.

Alcatraz Escape Games is Utah's premier escape room destination. I'm the chief marketing officer and one of the partners.

For what projects/services did your company hire Linear Design?

Linear was hired to improve and expand our online advertising. Specifically our Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and YouTube Ads.

Drive more online sales and do so profitably.

We read several of the blogs and eventually reached out. They stood out because they really seemed to understand PPC on a deeper level than most agencies.

They consolidated some of our ad accounts into single accounts to allow for better data and tracking. I oversaw this process and made sure they had the access and assets they needed. After this initial consolidating they restructured our search campaigns, designed new facebook ad campaigns, and eventually expanded to YouTube Ads.

We worked with 5 people. The PPC Director, Account Manager, CRO Designer, CRO Director, and Content Writer. Primarily we worked with our account manager.

We increased online sales by 200% while lowering our cost per acquisition by close to 50%.

Communication was scheduled every other week and reporting was provided each week. They took our feedback really well and we have consistently been happy with the end results. However, they will push back when they feel like one of our ideas isn't a good one. We actually really appreciate this.

The speed of execution and depth of knowledge is unmatched. We've worked with several other agencies before Linear, but they will definitely be our last.

Reporting can be a bit extensive. We know the results are good, so a smaller less detailed report would be helpful.

Overall Score Couldn't be happier, the results continue to get better, and we always know they're thinking up more ways to help us grow!
      They always adjusted their schedule when we needed it. Easy to work with.
      It seemed expensive at first, but quickly paid for itself and then some.
      Always on time and always high quality.
      If you can get them to tackle your project consider yourself lucky. I'd refer them to anyone, but I know they're pretty picky on who they work with.

PPC & CRO Utilization for Real Estate Agent

"The transition from their team to my business has been flawless."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Linear Design was responsible for conducting PPC campaigns to make a real estate agent stand out from competition. They audited the client's landing page, targeted social media traffic, and conducted SEO.

Cottonwood Heights, Utah
    Jae Lobdell
    Realtor, Century 21 Everest Realty

Linear Design's efforts have led to a dramatic increase in the client's lead generation. Since they handled marketing efforts, the client can now focus on their main business operations. The collaboration was seamless as the team expressed genuine investment in the business's success.

I am a Realtor in Utah and part of Century 21 Everest. A real estate brokerage that ranks nationally and globally among all Century 21 offices. Within that Brokerage, I am part of a top 3 ranked team of all Century 21 globally.

For what projects/services did your company hire Linear Design?

With being in such a competitive industry, I needed to stand out from my competition. I reached out to Linear to optimize my internet marketing. Ranging from my landing page to running ads on Google and Facebook.

Internet marketing is a vast part of today's success and I needed to optimize my lead source and the conversion rate of the leads that came entered into my CRM.

Linear presented me with a working CRO model that would best utilize my investment to get most out of my PPC marketing. The project included my landing page and how they were all going to tie into the direct marketing on the selected major platforms, such as Google and Facebook.

The first step was a clear understanding of my goals and visions for my business. Linear's model laid out the beginning process' and the cost associated with each. I wanted to start with the landing page first, so that every PPC would convert at the highest rate possible. They ensured I was satisfied with the landing page, then they lead into marketing campaigns.

I wanted to start on the main search engines first, so we went with Google and Facebook. Traffic is vastly different on these two sources and they took that into account when creating the campaigns. Once leads started coming through, we were able to collect the Conversion Rate Data. Updates are made constantly to combat the changing economy and market.

I worked with the entire team regularly and you can tell they all bring different skills to the table. Evie was always a huge help and delivered everything on timely manner. I was most impressed with how hands the CEO was. Luke was involved from the very beginning and has showed a genuine interest in my business's success throughout the entire process.

My lead source has increased drastically. I embarrassingly say that I did not expect such a quick increase and was not prepared for the fluctuation. Not having to worry about marketing everything myself has allowed me to make the adjustments to cover the surge.

The transition from their team to my business has been flawless. Whenever I had a question, they provided an answer. Even if they did not have an answer for me at that exact moment, they made sure to get one for me.

I was most impressed by how they made my project feel like the highlight of their work. Like I said, they took a genuine interest in my success which made their team, my team. The entire collaboration has been effortless.

They are not a complacent company and are always looking to improve. I could not be happier with what they have done for me thus far and I will be using their service for the foreseeable future.

Overall Score They have contributed to elevating my business to what I knew it was going to be.
      They have a full understanding that my business isn't a 9-5 schedule and they are always available when I need them.
      After researching multiple other company's, their prices are as competitive as they come and worth every bit.
      Beginning to end, they always had my best interest in mind.

Google Ads Marketing for SEO Agency

"I was particularly impressed by their ongoing attention to strategy."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Linear Design worked on a campaign concept strategy from ideation to implementation, focusing specifically on lead generation. The team continues to manage the campaign, doing most of the heavy lifting.

Dallas, Texas
    Brennen Bliss
    Founder & CEO, PixelCutLabs

Thanks to their proactivity and a well-thought-out plan, Linear Design achieved the desired cost per acquisition goal. As they continue to manage the project, the team constantly proves themselves as an adept partner and their expertise sets them apart from other vendors.

I am the founder & CEO of an SEO agency based in Texas, with all marketing responsibilities under my direction.

For what projects/services did your company hire Linear Design?

As an organic search agency, we have always used our own expertise to help build our digital presence, but when we launch a new specialized service, it can take nearly a year for the page we create to reach the middle/top of Google search. When we launched our web page dedicated to eCommerce SEO services, we reached out to Linear for support with Google Ads.

Our goals for this project were to generate highly pre-qualified leads for eCommerce SEO services at a target cost per acquisition of under $500 per lead. With an average lifetime value nearing $100,000, and a close rate of around 25% on these leads, being able to generate them consistently was to have a substantial impact on our ability to select the best clients and continue to grow steadily through 2020.

I've known the owner through my personal network for a while now and, when we ran into each other, I mentioned the goals and he walked me through (in detail), without asking for anything in return, the way Linear would handle the project and structure the campaign.

It was extremely clear that they were knowledgeable enough to get the job done. I was hesitant to get started because, in 2018, I had worked with another agency that appeared promising, but did not deliver, especially when it came to communication and strategy.

I had a few more conversations with Luke before deciding to move forward. What convinced me was his ability to explain the strategy, and the processes they have in place to ensure communication & reporting are never an after-thought.

Linear's plan included the strategic buildout of campaign concepts, implementation, and management. I was particularly impressed by their ongoing attention to strategy. They did not have a "set it and forget it" mentality, which I had experienced previously with the other agency I worked with.

The process was very "done-for-you" in that there was not a significant investment of time on my part to get the campaign launched, which, as a business owner wearing countless hats, was a relief. They've been managing the campaign on an ongoing basis and provide reports regularly. All I really look at is the cost per acquisition and keep tabs on the quality of the leads. They handle the rest.

I work with an account manager but regularly speak with the owner, Luke, since he's in my professional network. I'm not sure how often he's on calls with other clients, but the account manager is on top of everything.

We've achieved a cost per acquisition of about $150 below our initial goal (mentioned above). Of course, anything coming in above expectations is a delight, so I was very happy to see that, after about a month, we were able to reach a $350(ish) CPA.

We have ongoing calls, regular reports, and know that our account manager is just about always quick to respond to our messages.

I'm most impressed by the terms of their contract. Since I'm from the SEO industry, I'm used to 12 and 24-month contracts. Linear has a one-quarter commitment, and then month-to-month thereafter. That means that every month, they have to prove they are worth the retainer, which they do.

If there are ever little things that can be improved upon as it relates to explaining and processes, they are far underweighted by everything else Linear does to ensure our campaign's success.

Video Production for Self-Employed Videographer

"Linear really cares about their clients and legitimately wants to see them succeed."

September 2019

Linear Design produced a video and provided marketing services for a self-employed videographer. The team created video prompts, set up testimonials, and provided questionnaires.

Provo, United States
    Tracen Fitzpatrick
    Videographer, Fitz-Films

The third-party client saw immediate results from the video and marketing materials. Linear Design establishes a smooth workflow to encourage open communication and collaboration between teams. The team is personable and open, producing quality work that meets the requirements of the client.

I am a self-employed videographer. I make all kinds of videos for different companies for their own marketing uses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Linear Design?

We had a marketing project for a chiropractor creating new landing pages, video overviews of different services offered, client testimonials, and doctor testimonials.

The main goal was to drive more traffic to the company and get new clients in the door. We wanted to see more traffic on their facebook page, website, and get more people calling in as well.

Linear was referred to me through another friend.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Linear has had other experiences with chiropractors in the past, so they created video prompts specifically for the doctors and patients to match their side. They also worked out a schedule with the doctors for us to follow during our days of filming.

They communicated with the doctors when we could go in early to set up our equipment and be ready the moment the patients arrived to give testimonials. The questionnaire's were brief, but we made sure to be thorough and get multiple takes if needed to ensure the best finished product would happen.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

I was actually able to work with Luke the CEO throughout this entire project. He was open to texts, emails, and phone calls and we made sure our visions aligned so the projects would come out the way we planned. Once the projects were submitted, we communicated primarily through email and had a couple tweaks to make, then started rolling the videos online.

I don't have the specific numbers on my end, but I've spoken with Linear and they let me know the client was seeing results immediately once the videos and marketing materials were live. The client was actually so happy, they referred 3 other associates to Linear within 2 months of working with them.

We had a very smooth workflow. We had a schedule prepared for the whole trip and knew specifically who we were working with each day and when we were working with people during the day. They even scheduled time for us to capture b-roll to make sure we got enough content as needed to create different types of videos and not be stuck with only interview footage.

Linear is very a very personable company. We've worked together a few times now, and I've heard all great things as I've met a few of their other clients. Linear really cares about their clients and legitimately wants to see them succeed. It's not just about numbers, they create good relationships and stick to them.

Linear has been growing and has hired a few new employees. Obviously there are hiccups here and there during times of company growth, but it's nothing that won't be overcome within a short amount of time.

Overall Score They are very enjoyable to work with.
      As i've stated earlier, a schedule was prepared and followed which kept everything flowing and in line.
      The cost is higher than others, but so are the quality and results.
      The know what looks good and what doesn't. They won't submit a project if it's not the best.
      Linear is a great company and builds great relationships with their clients.

SEO, PPC, & CRO for Background Checking Business

"The due diligence that they did beforehand and the follow-through after really made the difference."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Linear Design offers a range of ongoing digital marketing services, including SEO, PPC, and conversion rate optimization (CRO). They've also helped to revise targeted keywords and set up social media accounts.

St. George, Utah
    Scott L. Heinecke
    CEO, FactFinders Investigations, LLC

Having established the client's web presence, Linear Design effectively boosted site visibility in search results, generating more traffic and sales leads. The team responds quickly to any inquiries and is open to modifying their strategy based on their industry research.

I am the CEO of FactFinders, a background screening firm based in the state of Utah. We do pre-employment background checks for companies of all sizes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Linear Design?

We utilized Linear for digital marketing SEO and CRO services.

We wanted to increase our ranking for key terms and show up in search results for the services that we offer. Our goal was to increase online referrals and develop more sales leads.

Linear is owned and managed by my son, Luke Heinecke. I have first hand knowledge of the work ethic that he and his staff have in getting their clients the very best results within the budget parameters that are in place.

We had several meetings to discuss our goals and to familiarize their staff with our business. They helped to revise key words and worked to set up and optimize our social media accounts. They implemented changes to our site to make it more SEO friendly.

We usually work with a project manage but also have direct contact with the owner. The staff is always very accessible and helpful.

Our ranking has improved and we are getting more sales leads from traffic directed to our site.

The team is always very responsive to our needs and concerns. They respond quickly to any of our inquiries and make changes in a prompt and professional manner.

The results are outstanding. Their professionalism and knowledge stands out. They took the time to understand our industry and competitive landscape before executing a plan. The due diligence that they did beforehand and the follow-through after really made the difference.

N/A

We have been very happy with their scheduling.
      We feel their fees are reasonable especially in light of the quality of their work and the results that we are getting
      Excellent quality and professionalism.
      I would highly recommend them

Landing Page Development for Online Publisher

"Their creativity and willingness to think outside the box set them apart."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Linear Design developed landing pages for an online publishing company. The team also built content for the platform and provided LinkedIn and PPC advertising.

Boise, Idaho
    Troy Lambert
    CEO & Founder, Unbound Media

The improved landing pages and advertising doubled the conversion rate, which continues to increase. Linear Design establishes a smooth workflow to keep the internal team in the loop, consistently providing updates and feedback. The team is skilled and responsive.

I am the founder and CEO of Unbound Media, an online media and content strategy service that also works with brands to publish their stories.

For what projects/services did your company hire Linear Design?

We worked with Linear design on the creation of landing pages and content to draw more new and unique visitors to our site and convert those visitors to clients.

We wanted to increase our traffic to our site, reduce bounce rates, and increase conversion rates to double digits.

We were referred to this vendor by another company in our industry who had used their services and highly recommended the organization.

We set up a few landing pages and then did some managed A/B testing with PPC ads on Google and some LinkedIn ads as well. Ongoing we will be creating more pages and ads, and experimenting with ways to increase conversion rates.

We worked with a project manager, but there were graphic designers and developers who worked on the project as well.

Conversion rates nearly doubled fairly quickly, and have been steadily climbing as we have made improvements to targeting and the landing pages themselves, including improvements to the call to action.

Communication was easy, and updates were frequent and clear. Whenever we had questions, response times were phenomenal.

I love the responsiveness and skill of the team at Linear Design. Great team. Their creativity and willingness to think outside the box set them apart.

That's hard to say. quality was high, and while we all want to see instant results, the results we did receive came quickly and exceded expectations in the long run.

Overall Score Five of five, fantastic and helpful on all levels.
      Great response times, quick completion of tasks, and great communication.
      Very competitive and more than worth the price.
      Excellent people, excellent and creative work that met our needs and them some.
      We were referred, and we will be referring others.

Landing Pages for Personal Training Ads

"They seem to know much more than even many of the other agencies out there."

Jan. - Dec. 2019

Linear Design assessed a personal training company's PPC strategy, making sure that the marketing budget was properly allocated to maximize ROI. They also provided conversion rate optimization (CRO) services.

South Jordan, Utah
    CEO, Personal Training Company

Over the course of the year, Linear Design surpassed client goals by implementing effective landing pages. This increased the revenue by 100%. The team stood out thanks to their in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and professional approach.

I am the CEO of a personal training company. I manage client relations, client information, app management, and workouts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Linear Design?

We started out as a small unknown company, with little idea how to get our offered services and brands to our desired audience. We hired linear for their PPC and CRO services to help us correctly direct our ad spend to the right areas and market to the right audience.

We wanted to increase our revenue by at least 80%.

I was referred by a friend who uses their services, and after comparing linear with 3 other marketing agencies we finally chose linear. This was based on the promptness of the proposal, the obvious care and knowledge about the fitness industry, and their level of expertise in the digital marketing world.

After working with linear for the better part of 2019 we saw our revenue skyrocket even past our goal of 80%. They assigned a specific account manager to us and we get to work closely with them. Our marketing budget is being properly used in the right areas and continues to bring us better results every month.

We work closely with the account manager who is available and open to any changes we would like to see or questions we have.

Our revenue has increased by a total of 100%

The account manager we were assigned provides us with frequent updates helps us understand the process.

I was extremely impressed by their level of expertise in the marketing industry. They seem to know much more than even many of the other agencies out there. They are very professional but also very friendly and take great care in the success of my company.

Everything can always be done faster but we were really happy with the design of the final product and overall very happy with linear.

Advertising Services for Digital Marketing Agency

"They have a “straight to work” mentality."

Feb. - Apr. 2018

Linear Design supported a digital marketing agency by providing Facebook and Google advertising services for clients with lower budgets.

Costa Mesa, California
    Johnathan Dane
    Founder, KlientBoost

Linear Design delivered solutions both the client and the agency were satisfied with. A client-oriented group, Linear Design listens to stakeholder feedback before developing a workflow. They are an adaptable team that uses resources efficiently.

I'm the founder of KlientBoost, and we're a pay-per-click and conversion rate optimization agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Linear Design?

When we have a client that isn’t a great fit for ourselves, we build client relationships with Linear Design. They have helped us serve companies by offering marketing services that we don’t provide.

Our goals were ensuring that our client was comfortable and excited. We wanted them to have the right team to deliver on the things they needed to improve their performance.

I've been in touch with Linear Design for a very long time and saw it as a no brainer to test a few client relationships together. It proved to be successful.

Since the clients had smaller ad budgets, we decided that our fee wouldn't make the most sense. Linear has more scalability potential regarding advertising compared to us, so we referred over clients who had goals for Google and Facebook Ads. Linear helped them set a game plan, expectations, and then executed upon them.

The direct point of contact was the account manager for the client.

The client was happy, so we were happy.

The workflow was very smooth. They set up their project management according to how the client wanted it. The type of reporting, communication, and the frequency of collaboration all depended on the client’s preference.

They have a “straight to work” mentality.

Linear Design should keep doing what they are doing. If they could get results for companies with budgets that aren’t that high, they will do amazing things for the bigger fish too.

Digital Strategy for Tourist Attraction

“Their work—video, website, and blogs—is top quality.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Linear Design created a new website for a tourist attraction that integrates a third-party ticketing company for events. Ongoing content generation (videos, blogs) and SEO round out the engagement.

Midvale, Utah
    James Bernard
    CEO, Castle of Chaos

Monthly earnings have improved dramatically since the engagement began and the number of escape rooms has doubled. While there were some initial changes in personnel, the team's organization, responsiveness, and proactive project management make them a valuable partner.

I'm the founder and CEO of Castle of Chaos, which has been around since 2001. We do a haunted house, escape rooms, mystery dinner shows, and we also rent out the space for birthday parties and other events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Linear Design?

We needed a better, more efficient website as the business was transitioning from mostly haunted houses to mostly escape rooms. We also needed to integrate the site with our event ticketing company. The site needed to be modernized and simpler for customers. I was also interested in SEO and an expanded online presence.

We met several times in person to go through some example websites. There's not one other business that does everything that I do, so I was looking for different sites that I liked. We also discussed budgets and timelines. Then they spent about three months creating a basic website based on some of the examples that they found. They update the site each month based on what they know I want, and then we meet or have phone calls to go through any other changes or issues.

They also create quarterly campaigns where they'll come out and film a video of our events so the content is unique to our company. They regularly review the analytics with us to make sure everything is integrated and we can map what our customers are doing on our website (e.g., where they're clicking, how long they're spending on each page). They put unique phone numbers on all of our different online outlets and ads so that we can better track our efforts. They create blogs as well, which helps the SEO and also builds our online following on social media and the website. They send me a monthly report of the Google AdWords and social media ad spends, what’s effective, and what’s our ROI.

I primarily work with one account representative.

How did you come to work with Linear Design?

I needed more than what I had, and I wasn’t happy with the various marketing companies I’d worked with over the last 15 years. I shopped websites looking for a local firm. It was important that I could meet with them personally in order to express myself better. Linear Design seemed focused on the right things and I liked the examples on their website.

I've spent between $40,000–$45,000.

We started working together around January 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve focused mostly on our escape rooms in our work with them. I had two escape rooms up and running when we started and I now have four. I was making around $3,000 a month previously and now it's closer to $18,000, and they're definitely a big part of that equation.

How did Linear Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Early on they had a couple of changes in personnel, but other than those shifts everything has been perfect. It's a little tough when the person that you're dealing with changes, but even then I was still getting good service and they were still doing the job well. The people I deal with now are stellar. They take initiative by going back and looking to see what I need based on our last meeting. My current account representative is fantastic at staying organized.

We’re a new industry for them. Yet within a few months they did the research that they needed to do to ensure that they provided me with the best possible product. Their work—video, website, and blogs—is top quality.

The personnel changes were the only hiccup and that was just at the beginning. I'm very happy.

As long as the team at Linear understands what you want, I'm confident they'll provide it. Be as clear as you can, and provide the best examples you can find.

There’s a couple things that I wish were done quicker.