Make the most of your advertising dollars

We do more than manage your ads our team handles the creative, the content, the research, and the reporting. We take your prospects from freezing cold to smoking hot. From promoted articles, lead offers, and high-quality keywords to conversion-focused landing pages, we will reach the right customers at the right time and keep them coming back.

7 Reasons To Work With Us:

1. You'll make more money and get quicker results working with Linear versus any other agency out there.
  2.  You'll get your very own account manager who will work with you on a day-to-day basis.
  3. You won't ever get billed for extra work; we include everything your campaign needs to be successful from day one.
  4. You'll never have your campaigns put on autopilot.
  5. You won't have to sign a long-term contract we let the results earn your continued business.
  6. You’ll pay a flat fee for our services, so you won’t have to worry about us charging more when you increase ad budget.
  7. You keep everything we create from ad accounts to custom landing pages and everything in between; it’s always yours.

If you're sick of wasting money on marketing and ad spend that isn't producing an ROI, then we can help. We offer a free, no obligation, evaluation. Your evaluation will include expert tips, competitor info, custom pricing, and much more.

Sandy, UT

Pilot Makers, Castle of Chaos, Stanlick Chiropractic, Bills Comfort Systems, Reveo

Advertising Services for Digital Marketing Agency

"They have a “straight to work” mentality."

Feb. - Apr. 2018

Linear Design supported a digital marketing agency by providing Facebook and Google advertising services for clients with lower budgets.

Costa Mesa, California
    Johnathan Dane
    Founder, KlientBoost

Linear Design delivered solutions both the client and the agency were satisfied with. A client-oriented group, Linear Design listens to stakeholder feedback before developing a workflow. They are an adaptable team that uses resources efficiently.

I'm the founder of KlientBoost, and we're a pay-per-click and conversion rate optimization agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Linear Design?

When we have a client that isn’t a great fit for ourselves, we build client relationships with Linear Design. They have helped us serve companies by offering marketing services that we don’t provide.

Our goals were ensuring that our client was comfortable and excited. We wanted them to have the right team to deliver on the things they needed to improve their performance.

I've been in touch with Linear Design for a very long time and saw it as a no brainer to test a few client relationships together. It proved to be successful.

Since the clients had smaller ad budgets, we decided that our fee wouldn't make the most sense. Linear has more scalability potential regarding advertising compared to us, so we referred over clients who had goals for Google and Facebook Ads. Linear helped them set a game plan, expectations, and then executed upon them.

The direct point of contact was the account manager for the client.

The client was happy, so we were happy.

The workflow was very smooth. They set up their project management according to how the client wanted it. The type of reporting, communication, and the frequency of collaboration all depended on the client’s preference.

They have a “straight to work” mentality.

Linear Design should keep doing what they are doing. If they could get results for companies with budgets that aren’t that high, they will do amazing things for the bigger fish too.

Digital Strategy for Tourist Attraction

“Their work—video, website, and blogs—is top quality.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Linear Design created a new website for a tourist attraction that integrates a third-party ticketing company for events. Ongoing content generation (videos, blogs) and SEO round out the engagement.

Midvale, Utah
    James Bernard
    CEO, Castle of Chaos

Monthly earnings have improved dramatically since the engagement began and the number of escape rooms has doubled. While there were some initial changes in personnel, the team's organization, responsiveness, and proactive project management make them a valuable partner.

I'm the founder and CEO of Castle of Chaos, which has been around since 2001. We do a haunted house, escape rooms, mystery dinner shows, and we also rent out the space for birthday parties and other events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Linear Design?

We needed a better, more efficient website as the business was transitioning from mostly haunted houses to mostly escape rooms. We also needed to integrate the site with our event ticketing company. The site needed to be modernized and simpler for customers. I was also interested in SEO and an expanded online presence.

We met several times in person to go through some example websites. There's not one other business that does everything that I do, so I was looking for different sites that I liked. We also discussed budgets and timelines. Then they spent about three months creating a basic website based on some of the examples that they found. They update the site each month based on what they know I want, and then we meet or have phone calls to go through any other changes or issues.

They also create quarterly campaigns where they'll come out and film a video of our events so the content is unique to our company. They regularly review the analytics with us to make sure everything is integrated and we can map what our customers are doing on our website (e.g., where they're clicking, how long they're spending on each page). They put unique phone numbers on all of our different online outlets and ads so that we can better track our efforts. They create blogs as well, which helps the SEO and also builds our online following on social media and the website. They send me a monthly report of the Google AdWords and social media ad spends, what’s effective, and what’s our ROI.

I primarily work with one account representative.

How did you come to work with Linear Design?

I needed more than what I had, and I wasn’t happy with the various marketing companies I’d worked with over the last 15 years. I shopped websites looking for a local firm. It was important that I could meet with them personally in order to express myself better. Linear Design seemed focused on the right things and I liked the examples on their website.

I've spent between $40,000–$45,000.

We started working together around January 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve focused mostly on our escape rooms in our work with them. I had two escape rooms up and running when we started and I now have four. I was making around $3,000 a month previously and now it's closer to $18,000, and they're definitely a big part of that equation.

How did Linear Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Early on they had a couple of changes in personnel, but other than those shifts everything has been perfect. It's a little tough when the person that you're dealing with changes, but even then I was still getting good service and they were still doing the job well. The people I deal with now are stellar. They take initiative by going back and looking to see what I need based on our last meeting. My current account representative is fantastic at staying organized.

We’re a new industry for them. Yet within a few months they did the research that they needed to do to ensure that they provided me with the best possible product. Their work—video, website, and blogs—is top quality.

The personnel changes were the only hiccup and that was just at the beginning. I'm very happy.

As long as the team at Linear understands what you want, I'm confident they'll provide it. Be as clear as you can, and provide the best examples you can find.

There’s a couple things that I wish were done quicker.