An Integrated Advertising and Marketing Agency

WHY LINEAR CREATIVE?

OUR REPUTATION.  We’ve worked hard to develop a name for ourselves by consistently delivering quality work on time and on budget. We do this for a variety of B2C and B2B companies, as well as nonprofit organizations.

A GREAT VALUE.  Without the layers or overhead of a large agency, we’re able to offer flexible solutions and savings. We operate lean with key in-house talent.

SOFT SPOT FOR NONPROFITS.  Linear Creative extends an agency discount to nonprofit groups in Ohio who typically have constrained budgets and who serve people in need. Some of the nonprofit agencies we work with today serve abused and neglected infants and children, families of sick or injured children, veterans, and families struggling with addiction and recovery.

SEASONED PROS AND YOUNG TECHIES.  They have developed and executed successful campaigns for a wide range of consumer, nonprofit, academic, industrial, medical, aerospace, water filtration, plumbing, horticulture and other focus areas. They understand your market and your audience.

EASY TO WORK WITH.  Our creatives have small egos, big talent, and super friendly dispositions. Every client really does matters to us.

WHATEVER IT TAKES.  Whether it’s running a seven-foot tall teddy bear around town to raise awareness for child abuse and neglect – or volunteering our time on evenings and weekends at charitable fundraising events.

CULTURE OF DIVERSITY.  We truly believe our communities’ greatest strengths emerge from their members ⎼ members who embody a variety of races, cultures, religions, socioeconomic backgrounds, and sexual orientations.

2001
Columbus, OH
  • Columbus, OH 43004

Providence House, Ohio Cancer Research, Travelers Insurance, Zaremba Homes, The Wagnalls Memorial Foundation, Merrick House, Nitor Partners, Cuyahoga County Veterans Service Commission, First Communications, Plexus Chamber Commerce, Columbia Academy, Columbus School of Practical Nursing, The David Round Company, Greater Cleveland Peace Officers Memorial, Tremco’s Roof Tec, GE

Website Redesign, Logo, and Branding for Neighborhood Center

“They never took offense if we wanted something different and were always happy to make revisions.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Linear Creative spearheaded a rebranding campaign, designing a new logo, tagline, and branding collateral (e.g., business cards, brochures). They also designed a new website and oversaw social media accounts.

Michelle Curry
Executive Director, Merrick House

Linear Creative’s revamped site generated higher volumes of traffic and social media followers. The team was receptive to feedback, making strategic changes to ensure customer satisfaction. Responsiveness and clear communication were key to their success.

I’m the executive director at Merrick House Neighborhood Center. We’re one of the first settlement houses in the area, providing infant childcare, preschool services, youth mentoring, adult education, and recreational activities.

What challenge were you trying to address with Linear Creative?

We were approaching our hundred-year anniversary, so we wanted to do a whole rebranding campaign to keep us relevant in the community. Our primary goal was to remind people of the great work we’d done and keep them informed about our services. This involved a new logo and tagline as well as a new website and social media support.

Initially, they came up with about 20 logos and taglines for us to choose from. It took us about six months to make a decision because we wanted to make sure that our entire staff came to a consensus. After we picked the logo, they created a set of branding materials, including letterheads, business cards, and envelopes.

They then created two brochures about our facilities, updating our information to include current offerings. On the digital side, they redesigned our website, produced a promotional video, and managed our social media channels. Before the project ended, they also taught us how to manage the site ourselves.

In the beginning, we worked with an account manager. However, as the project progressed, we collaborated with many of their staff, including the owner, senior graphic designer, and social media manager.

How did you come to work with Linear Creative?

Before I joined my role, Merrick House had already worked with Linear Creative; they had done the previous website and supported our fundraising efforts. When I started, I met with their owner who showed me what they’d done for other clients. It seemed like a great opportunity for us to push a rebrand.

We spent about $45,000.

Their work lasted from April 2017–May 2018. Although we’ve completed the project, we plan to continue using them for social media and website maintenance.

The new website is spectacular, and we get a lot of compliments from our board members, staff, and visitors. Since launching the site, we’ve noticed a substantial increase in traffic. Our social media has also increased to nearly 1,000 followers, which is far more than before. The site itself is easy to use, and I personally maintain it. Though they’ve trained me on how to do this, it’s a little time consuming, so we’re looking to bring them back to take over the maintenance.

How did Linear Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

Everyone was really great and easy to work with. If I didn’t understand something, they were patient and took the time to explain things. We mostly communicated via phone and email. Whenever they finished an item, they would send us the files for feedback. We would either make changes ourselves or mark it up and email it back. They never took offense if we wanted something different and were always happy to make revisions.

I appreciated that they always answered when we called or emailed them. They would respond to us within 24 hours if not within the same day. When they were out of the office, we knew immediately, so we never felt like our communication got lost.

Because they’re a small company, they likely had a lot of projects to work on. As such, there were times when things took a bit longer than we would have thought. However, they were very thorough and responsive, so it was a great experience overall.

They’re a smaller organization with multiple projects, so there were a few minor delays. However, they are thorough.

Video Production and Marketing Services for Consultancy

"They make high-quality products at a competitive price."

2013 - Ongoing

Linear Creative has edited and produced a variety of different videos for third-party partners. Their involvement largely includes the final round of edits and incorporating all graphics.

Leo Zimmerman
Owner, Rezonate Creative Incorporated

During an engagement that has spanned at least five years, Linear Creative’s work has only ever received positive feedback. Their involvement has fostered successful video projects multiple times over. Their team is reliable and skilled in all elements of video production.

I am the president and owner of Rezonate Creative Incorporated. We are an advertising and branding firm. We're involved in all kinds of creative messaging.

What challenge were you trying to address with Linear Creative?

Linear Creative has helped with a series of projects over several years. They have provided a range of video production resources in that time—including editing, shoot production, and location shooting. Most of my work with Linear involves them conducting the final edits and adding all graphics in a project I am creating.

On one recent project, we created a video for an energy management company. The video was an introduction to a new high-tech line of LED lighting systems. The purpose of the video was to explain how these systems work and what their benefits are.

I worked directly with the video art director.

How did you come to work with Linear Creative?

I met the owner of the firm at a business networking event many years ago. I had a project come up, and I decided to give them a chance to bid on it, and they gave me a good quote. I selected them for one project, and it worked out very well, and I’ve worked with them many times since.

We started working together at least as far back as 2013.

The clients have always been very happy with what we've created with Linear Creative. There have been several instances where projects they've been involved in have achieved specific results in terms of sales of a product or contracts that were awarded. I've never received any kind of negative feedback.

How did Linear Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

I found their project management to be excellent. The video art director is always proactive in following up. I have never had to chase him down. He’s been very accessible and transparent. I feel taken care of by them.

They make high-quality products at a competitive price.

No. I’m fully satisfied with what they do.

Social Media Marketing for School District

"The team was both flexible and creative in meeting deadlines."

Oct. 2016 - May 2018

Linear Creative did social media marketing on Facebook and Instagram to generate revenue. The team also made a series of suggestions to enhance the physical building’s environment and layout.

Columbus, Ohio
Bill Souder
Former Director, Columbus City Schools

Enrollments rose by nearly a third. The outreach efforts also expanded the geographical range of online inquiries from the inner-city and out to the suburbs. Deliveries were on-time and accommodate and successfully accommodated challenging requirements.

I’m the former director of adult and community education for Columbus City Schools.

What challenge were you trying to address with Linear Creative?

We needed social media marketing to increase enrollments and promote our practical nursing program. We had just gone through a low enrollment period and needed to increase numbers to stay afloat.

Linear Creative made our Facebook and Instagram accounts. The team maintained the former and advertised on the latter. They also helped refine search keywords for specific programs. To help eliminate the inner-city stigma, they visited the building and provided suggestions to make the layout safer and more welcoming. Their advice focused on poster placement, directional signage, and the classroom set up.

During the initial stage, we worked with the owner on the project’s creative aspects. Eventually, he hired a writer to manage the publication side during the later stages.

How did you come to work with Linear Creative?

I met them at an event and explained our recruitment goals. At a later date, I reached out to have them visit me and my marketing specialist. After sitting down and formulating a plan, we decided Linear Creative was the best fit for our needs.

We started working together in October 2016. I left my position in May 2018, but I believe Linear Creative and the school are still working together.

Our enrollment increased by about 30%. From the search diagnostics and keyword reports, we could see our reach within a specific mileage around the school. According to Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics, recruitment became more robust in the suburbs.

How did Linear Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

Their delivery was superb; work was neither late nor sub-par. They made changes whenever we requested tweaks. The project manager was also fantastic.

The team was both flexible and creative in meeting deadlines. As a public institution, we had crazy rules and regulations, but those were never an obstacle for Linear Creative. They adjusted workflows to accommodate the scope.

Bring every idea to the table, no matter how crazy it may sound. Linear Creative is open-minded and will adjust things to bring concepts to fruition. The team has great ideas, but doesn’t always know the nuances of every industry. It’s the customer’s responsibility to help them understand those details.

Marketing and Design Partner for Business Consultant

"Linear Creative provides the agency design standard at a more affordable price point."

2014 - Ongoing

Linear Creative provides 360-degree marketing services, including website design, photography, video, PPC, and social media.

President, The Dalessandro Group

Google AdWords' results have improved dramatically since the engagement began, while client ad spend has dropped. Linear Creative's consistent communication, creativity, and understanding of marketing technologies justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner and president of The Dalessandro Group. We’re marketing and advertising consultants that work with nonprofits as well as small-to-midsize businesses with all their marketing and advertising needs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Linear Creative?

I was looking for a source that could help my clients with all of their design needs, website work, video, and social media.

They're full service so they provide everything from web design to print design to email and social media campaigns. One of my clients initially hired us for a small project while they were working with a couple of other firms. Linear Creative provided photographs for them to use on their social media and website. After 3–5 months, the relationship developed and the client ended up giving us a bigger piece of their business. Now we're one of their major marketing partners. Linear Creative is helping them with some work on their website, social media, and a new brand campaign.

Depending on the project, I work with various members of the team. They have a social media expert, and someone who does photography and video. Ray (owner, Linear Creative) oversees every project. They have a lead staff member for each area of service.

How did you come to work with Linear Creative?

Ray and I served on a board together. I admire his work and felt he was someone that I could trust. He has years of big agency experience. I like that Linear Creative provides the agency design standard at a more affordable price point.

It fluctuates, but I probably spend between $200,000-$450,000 a year.

We started working together in 2014 and the engagement is ongoing.

Linear Creative has been able to reduce my client’s AdWords spend while delivering a greater outcome. Most of their work is similarly measurable on what the client is spending versus what they're getting, so I know that they’re providing phenomenal ROI. They offer full-service marketing and advertising services, so it is a one-stop shop!

How did Linear Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is excellent and knowledgeable in multiple areas. They keep each project moving along smoothly. They're very flexible and accommodating whenever a client needs something. They give 150% on every project. It gives me a lot of confidence to know that Ray is involved in every project. He oversees everything but also serves as the lead designer. Their office is very open so it’s conducive to brainstorming solutions for clients.

They really focus on the client’s needs. While they’re able to offer a wide menu of options, they do a great job of working within a budget to come up with a plan that's to help the client grow their business. They have a tendency to over deliver, which I really appreciate.

Marketing and Advertising for Crisis Nursery

“We are very fortunate to have found Linear, they are such a great agency.”

Nov. 2008 - Ongoing

Linear creates promotional materials that reflect the values of a crisis nursery. Some of the services they provide include invites, programs, newsletters, and campaign video production.

Kayla Naticchioni
External Relations Manager, Providence House

Linear’s communication strategies and materials earned $125,000 in FY 2017-2018. The team shows excellent management skills in their yearly plans. Their understanding approach to each project reflects their investment in the brand’s values and continued success.

I am the External Relations Manager at Providence House. We provide temporary emergency shelter for children whose families are experiencing crisis. I oversee all of our fundraising, marketing, and communications efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Linear Creative?

We wanted to accurately tell our story and convey our values to existing supporters, potential clients, potential donors, and our greater community. We were looking to spread our message through a variety of mediums including both digital and print mail, event materials, social media, and web content.

Our partnership is structured by year-long contracts. At the beginning of each year, we provide Linear Creative with our communication strategies for the year. We share our goals and deadlines in order to create a timeline of each project, typically upwards of 30 projects per year. The team’s services include creating invitations, programs, and signage for our Annual Luncheon and yearly benefit auction. Additionally, they design the content for all of our newsletters, direct appeals and large-scale e-blasts. Linear also does photography and records, produces, and edits videos.

Linear also manages our relationship with other vendors. Having collaborated for several years, they have a good idea of what we want and they use their connections to find an agency that best fits our needs. Generally, they make the initial connection and provide us with the quote. If we accept the offer, they continue to handle all of those interactions.

We work with a representative that handles project management elements and designers.

How did you come to work with Linear Creative?

Our CEO had a connection to Linear and after having issues with other firms in the past, we decided to have them work on a project. We were impressed by their past work and decided to continue our partnership.

We started working together in 2008 and the partnership is ongoing.

Just in FY 2017-2018 alone, seven of the promotional pieces that Linear created brought in about $125,000 for the organization.

How did Linear Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

We work together to develop a timeline at the beginning of each calendar year. We often schedule meetings to discuss the project, but they are always reachable through phone an email, as well. Linear is very responsible and time-oriented in their workflow, we can trust that they will meet each deadline.

I really appreciate Linear’s desire to fully understand our organization and our goals. They proactively make sure that they are telling our story in an accurate and professional way. They are very receptive to our feedback and make as many changes as we ask in order to get the product we want, and they do it with patience. Linear is incredibly open to finding what works best for the organization, often providing multiple options for new or existing pieces, allowing us to visualize how our stakeholders will interact with that piece.

I can’t think of any areas. We are very fortunate to have found Linear, they are such a great agency.

Overall Score We’ve worked with other agencies in the past and Linear has out-performed them all.