SEO & Social Media Expertise Los Angeles

We are a young and dynamic LA-based Digital Marketing company. We also are present in Miami Beach, Palm Springs & Bogota.

Our services are essential for any business to succeed. We, "LikeSocialBiz" were chosen by “UpCity” & “Clutch” as one of the Top 10 SEO/Digital Agencies in Los Angeles for the years of 2016 & 2017 and featured on Voyage LA Tending.

Certified by Google 2017  & Yelp Partners in 2018.

LSB offers a la carte and month-to-month services for your convenience. Let us create custom-made strategies for your individual needs. We can manage single services or create tailored packages.

Our marketing experts specialize in SEO, PPC, SMM, Website creation & Branding.

Want more information? Let’s get together so you can experience what it feels like to have a whole marketing team supporting and helping your business grow.

Los Angeles, CA

• Eric Favre
  • Chacha Gallery
  • Etc...

Digital Marketing for Luxury Travel Company

“We've seen a huge increase in followers and requests and the quality of our leads has gone up.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

LikeSocialBiz provides digital marketing and PPC services for a niche travel business looking to target the right kind of customers. The scope included social media, online adverts, and some content writing.

Niko Contardi
Founder, eliteLYFE Inc.

The digital marketing work is ongoing and has already produced significant results, in terms of followers and leads. In the 8 months of the project so far, the business has almost doubled over the previous year. The team is very responsive, communicating easily, and making suggestions as needed.

I am the founder and CEO of a company called elifeLYFE Inc., a high net worth travel business that specializes in vacations for very wealthy individuals.

What challenge were you trying to address with LikeSocialBiz?

Our biggest challenge is targeting the right clients through marketing and our branding. All of our clients are billionaires and often we don’t talk to the actual clients, but their assistant. Cultivating the identity that targets these teams is a little difficult.

We paid thousands of dollars in random Facebook ads in the past, which got us some followers, but in the wrong demographic. We were spending a lot of money on marketing but were scattered in our brand identity, with different looks and different styles. We were trying to figure out what worked, and that’s when I found LikeSocialBiz.

They helped us with some written content, but generally, the scope was a lot of digital marketing and branding. They work on SEO, keywords, Instagram, and all of these different things that we were taking care of. Our Instagram was compromised so we have a new one and are restarting on everything.

Before I started working with them, we were doing Facebook and Google AdWords PPC [pay-per-click], but we were just throwing money in there without any direction. They helped us out on that as well.

I work mostly with Cyril [Owner, LikeSocialBiz]. We live very close to each other, so whenever I have a question, he comes over to my office, or we talk on the phone or WhatsApp. He’s the one that gets back to me directly. I'm not sure who he works in the team on their end, as all my contact has been just with him.

How did you come to work with LikeSocialBiz?

I met Cyril at a restaurant and we started talking. I live in LA, where everybody says they are a digital marketing professional. It took me a good 4 or 5 months before I decided to work with him because I built the trust from a friendship level, and I saw the success that he was having with others.

In the past, people have come up to me offering their services and I would never do my due diligence; I would just start working with them right away. By the time I met Cyril, I was a little bit weary so it took me a little while to build that trust. After I did, he's been doing everything for me now for more than half a year.

We've spent $20,000–$25,000 with them.

We started with them in late February 2017, and it's still an ongoing engagement.

We've seen a huge increase in followers and requests, and the quality of our leads has gone up. I know that from a number of perspectives, because that is what I really focus on more: Have we gotten more leads? And out of those leads, have we gotten more sales? We've almost doubled our business since March last year and the year is still not over. We just keep growing.

How did LikeSocialBiz perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re awesome. Whether it's email, phone call, in-person meeting, or a WhatsApp message, they get back to me very quickly or let me know when they will. If Cyril is not available at the exact time I need him, I get whatever I need and he’ll give me an alternative, and then we'll make something work.

Cyril believes in his work. When we first started working together, he said, "Hey, let's do this together. And if you're not happy, let's come up with something and I'll give you a refund or funds towards something else."

He always backs what he does, which a lot of people in this industry won't do and is really important for me. If somebody is willing to guarantee their work, it means they know what they're doing and they believe in its quality.

English isn't Cyril’s first language, but we make it work and he's great at communicating. If we have a problem with English, I can ask for clarifications via email and I always receive them.

Do you have any advice for potential future clients of LikeSocialBiz?

Give them a full plan, the full big picture. If they have that, then they can set up the little things you need to achieve that big picture. Anyone can get 5,000 followers, or 10,000, or 100,000, but why do you want your followers and what are your business goals? What's the point of you getting those followers?

He's always on top of things. If I change something, he'll try to get it done within the same timeline.

Digital Marketing for Small Property Management Company

“We’re thankful to have found an efficient and thoughtful partner.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

LikeSocialBiz constructs ongoing comprehensive digital marketing strategies for social media, brand awareness, SEO, and Google AdWords campaigns.

Steven Brayet
Owner, Easykeyz

Instagram traffic and Yelp visibility have both increased in correlation to LikeSocialBiz’s efforts, and organic SEO has also improved. They openly communicate and constantly keep budgets in mind, making for a startup-friendly atmosphere. They could only benefit from offering more services.

I manage business development, sales, and marketing at EasyKeyz. We’re a property management startup company that delivers tech platforms and collaborative solutions to grow any type of short-term retail business. We supply expertise in real estate market and regulation to offer stable solutions and generate revenue for both property management and private owners or residents.

What challenge were you trying to address with LikeSocialBiz?

We needed them to take care of all property management social media and advertising, specifically with short-term rentals. Cost control is a big challenge for a startup during the first two years, so we needed a third party vendor with marketing expertise to build our brand and overall presence so we didn’t have to acquire in-house resources.

LikeSocialBiz handles all of our digital marketing strategies and social media, as well as brand awareness, SEO, and Google AdWords. We chose social media as our main outlet mostly due to it being a cheaper option than newspapers, television, etc. We mainly work with Facebook and Instagram. They were able to effectively address all of our needs while keeping in mind that we’re a startup with a tight budget.

I communicate with three people, including their CEO, Cyril. I also communicate with his wife, Evelyn, along with another team member who handles technical analysis. He takes care of data, communicates details regarding finances, and also narrows down our audience, among other things.

How did you come to work with LikeSocialBiz?

I conducted an online search through different platforms like Google and Fiverr and also made a tender for companies to send us quotes. We narrowed it down to ten companies, but 2–3 weeks later, I met Cyril by pure coincidence during a French event in Los Angeles. We later decided to bring them on board as our third-party vendor.

We spend $1,500 per month.

We started working together in March 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

Our Instagram traffic increased, and we’ve also increased our visibility on Yelp. We previously had zero reviews, but now we have ten. We’ve gained 10 leads from Facebook Ads, four of which we’ve contacted.

We used Instagram to promote our brand and to help people get used to the new name. That media outlet was more focused on what the company could share as far as design, feel, and touch goes. We used all other media outlets to promote the actual business.

Currently, we’re getting business from all of our direct channels, either through our website or social media. These results are clearly in relation to LikeSocialBiz’s work.

How did LikeSocialBiz perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything has been great. We have a big advantage because I can easily communicate with Cyril’s wife, who speaks French. I can call or email, and I receive an answer within an hour. The transition was somewhat difficult on our side at first, but everything has since been fantastic. They always deliver on time, and they make sure to keep our budget in mind.

We would’ve been doomed trying to handle all of this ourselves without proper experience and skills. We’re thankful to have found an efficient and thoughtful partner. We’re getting results and strong ROIs without having to spend too much money, which is great.

They are very good with SEO, and also at driving engagement from social media onto the website. When we started 6 months ago, nobody knew who we were. Now, we’re getting people who have heard about our company through social media, which is a very good sign. We used to show up on the fourth or fifth page, but now we appear on the first page of results when someone searches for our kind of business.

They could benefit from developing their panel of experts. I may not have worked with Cyril if I hadn’t met him previously because they weren’t offering web development at the time. They’re now starting to offer this service.

It’s very unfortunate for a company website to have weak branding and an unattractive UI. LikeSocialBiz needs to offer brainstorming, SEO, website development, branding, and logos in order to enhance their overall package. There are many things that need to be taken care of, and it all takes a great deal of time. However, there are multiple platforms, like Fiber, that can be utilized to make the process easier.

A lot of people tend to offshore this kind of work, which isn’t a good idea. From my perspective, it’s better to keep it local. LikeSocialBiz should try and develop their business and keep that full package of services readily available because it’s key for a startup.

What advice would you give to a future client of LikeSocialBiz?

They really understand what their clients’ needs are, and they’re up to date with trends. There’s always room for discussion with them. Cost is always a very sensitive part of a negotiation, but we never felt that with LikeSocialBiz. We were able to openly negotiate prices, and we were also able to compare their quote with competitors’. This is how we ended up getting the job done with a price we could afford. Overall, they’re easy to work with, and they know what they’re doing.

Communication and planning are effortless with them.
    I’m very happy with their delivery and drive to meet our initial goals.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Kitchen Supply Retailer

"They expanded my ideas and helped me take my business to the next level."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

LikeSocialBiz created a Shopify website and currently provide corresponding marketing, social media, and SEO services. The team works on organic search rankings and manages Instagram and Facebook profiles.

Paris, France
Thibaut Verron
CEO, Tina Home Concept

The new website is averaging 15 visitors per day with thousands of social media followers. LikeSocialBiz is flexible, responsive, and professional, focusing more on the quality of results than hours worked. They are competitively priced and work efficiently within a limited budget.

My company is an online boutique for high-end home equipment, and I'm the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with LikeSocialBiz?

They created the website for me and they are also dealing with the marketing side. They are managing my social media, including my Facebook and Instagram profiles, and they are managing my SEO work for Google page rankings.

With SEO, our goals were to improve our organic ranking because we don’t use Google ads or anything like that. We focus more on keywords for our products to make sure that we appear organically on page one for Google searches of those keywords.

They created basically everything for our website. We started out as a window shop website, but as we developed the business, we decided to move towards becoming a boutique. I didn’t have many expectations because they expanded my ideas and helped me take my business to the next level with an online boutique.

We have been Shopify for our online boutique, which they have not only built but taught me how to use so I can make little adjustments myself. The design itself was very important to me, given the nature of my industry. I wanted it to look neat, classy, and give off an air of exclusivity, and I think we have managed to do that. I’m happy with it.

I've mostly worked with three people as often as needed, depending on what stage of the project we were at. During the website construction, it was nearly every for quite a while. They didn’t look at the clock – we spent hours making this website and they were very professional throughout, without ever making me feel like it’s taking too long or it’s too much to change. It was never an issue with them.

How did you come to work with LikeSocialBiz?

I was personally referred to LikeSocialBiz. People told me that they were good at what they do and that their prices were fair in comparison to other price quotes. That was a big factor in my decision because I get more services with them for three times cheaper than what I would pay with a similar company in France.

We first started talking in September 2016 and then the work started shortly after that. It’s still an ongoing engagement.

Including all of their services, I have spent around $15,000 so far.

They send me monthly reports to keep me up-to-date on my keywords, followers, and so on. On average, we have about 10 to 15 visitors per day. We have about 5000 Facebook followers and about 6000 people following us on Instagram. Our keywords have also generally followed an upward trend, but it takes some time because we work on a limited budget and rely only on organic growth. We are very happy with the results we have gotten compared to the amount we have spent.

How did LikeSocialBiz perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been very good and extremely flexible, especially with the time difference. They are always very responsive – it takes less than 24 hours to receive a response. When I need to speak to them, I can just pick up the phone and call them and there is someone there to speak with me.

I’m happy with the whole experience, so it is difficult to pinpoint something. They've been flexible on everything. They've been extremely good with their prices compared to their competitors, providing the same or higher quality services. I never felt unhappy or like I was paying too much.

It’s difficult for me to tell them how to improve because they are the professionals, not me. What they’re doing is working. We work on a limited budget, so things do take some time to grow naturally, rather than faster results from spending a lot of money on PPC. We are satisfied so far though – we are getting inquiries and we sell high-end products that are targeted to a specific type of high-paying audience, so it’s not going to be an avalanche of customers overnight.

Overall Score I'm happy with them and they’re good people. They are extremely flexible – I can call them at strange hours and they’re always ready to help.
    I can call them all the time, even at weird times, and they always call me when I ask. I can just pick up the phone and someone will be there to answer.
    As I mentioned, companies in France have quoted me three times more for less services, so it’s hard to beat.
    Overall, I get great value for my money and great services.
    I've already recommended them.

Digital Marketing & Strategy for Photo Company

“I found them on the first page of Google, so it means they’re doing a good job, at least for themselves.”

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Initially, LikeSocialBiz built a website that promotes photo booth services for various events. The team continues to provide strategic input for digital marketing, including social media management and SEO.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Manager, Photo Company

There has been a noticeable increase in social media engagement since LikeSocialBiz started to implement its strategy. The SEO ranking also shows some promising long-term results. LikeSocialBiz provides seamless and hassle-free project management, and communicating with them is just as easy.

I’m the manager of a company that provides photo booths for events and companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with LikeSocialBiz?

We were looking for someone to build our website and help promote our business. We are based in Los Angeles, so it is important to have a great online image and a bigger online presence.

LikeSocialBiz helped develop our website, our branding, and our marketing and social media strategies. They created some of our content and did some digital marketing for us. They started all of this work from scratch. LikeSocialBiz continues to work on our social media pages like Instagram and Facebook. They also help with search engine optimization.

Since I provide photo booths, I was in touch with event and company clients. As we take pictures and videos, we can collect email addresses and conduct surveys with targeted questions. LikeSocialBiz is then able to give better feedback to our clients about their customers, such as who is going to their venues and the ages of the guests. The clients are then able to perfectly customize their services, design, and user experience for the end customers.

LikeSocialBiz is a social media and marketing company, so they put me in touch with clients as an extension of their services. This is helpful.

LikeSocialBiz provided an account manager. Behind him was a team of people, but I'm not sure how many, maybe 3–4. It was a good thing to have only 1 contact so I didn't have to go back and forth with everyone. It made coordination better.

How did you come to work with LikeSocialBiz?

I found LikeSocialBiz online, which makes sense — they are an SEO agency after all. When I Googled “SEO agency in Los Angeles,” they popped up first or at least appeared on the first page. I contacted them, met with them, and made the connection. After that, we decided to work together. I looked at a few different companies, but I met with LikeSocialBiz first so I decided to go with them. I make decisions quickly. They understood what I wanted right away, and I had a good feeling about them.

I think we first started working together about a year ago, around September 2016. I'm still working with them.

With SEO and social media, we don't know our exact ROI [return on investment], but the content and number of followers on social media have increased. Based on that, LikeSocialBiz’s strategy has worked. I think the whole thing has been good, and it’s still working. I think the SEO has been effective. With SEO, it’s mostly organic, so building an image online takes time.

How did LikeSocialBiz perform from a project management standpoint?

LikeSocialBiz’s project management is good as far as the quality of their overall correspondence and responsiveness goes. From the beginning, it has been easy to keep track of the strategy. I always know which content and information they need from me. Everything is good and easy.

We’ve had good communication from the beginning. They are easy to contact, and they answer emails and phone calls, which is good.

They provide good content as well. I can't compare their work with other companies, but I found them on the first page of Google, so it means they’re doing a good job, at least for themselves. If you're an SEO agency and no one can find you, it’s not a good thing.

You can always improve something, but based on my needs, everything has been good.

Overall Score I’m still working on things to improve because, with social media, there are always new features and changes.
    They are always on time and deliver what I ask for.
    You always have to pay the price to have results. I wish it were less. I had a few quotes, but I don't know what the competition would have offered.
    That’s one of the perks of working with LikeSocialBiz — they are proactive and good communicators.
    I wouldn't mind giving their contact information to friends or other places I know.

Social Media Marketing for Renewable Energy Consultancy

"[The people at likesocialbiz are] trustworthy people. You can really rely on them."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Working with a brand new company, likesocialbiz aimed to build a stronger social media presence for them and an online reputation. They did so with an improved SEO strategy and effectively-targeted content.

Hugo Glez
COO, Greempower

Likesocialbiz has generated a better-ranking website and more market awareness. Visitors also spend more time on the website, assumingly because of the more intriguing content. Social media followers and engagement have also increased across all channels.

I'm the COO of a solar power company. We also deal with renewable energy, like water conservation, but our main focus is residential and commercial solar energy.

What challenge were you trying to address with likesocialbiz?

We started the company a year ago and we decided that we needed a presence social media (on platforms such as Facebook and Twitter).

As a brand new company, we needed to externalize our social media marketing with them. We wanted a stronger social media presence and an online reputation. They have created reports and done some blogging for us.

We also wanted a better SEO strategy, aiming for the first page when people Googled “solar energy” in the area. We set up a small budget for pay-per-click and AdWords to get some brand awareness.

They have helped us with our strategy and have helped create content for us. They created some logos and some content for our social media such as pictures and videos.

How did you come to work with likesocialbiz?

While we looked at some other companies, I was referred to them by a colleague. I met with the CEO at least four times before we started working together. I liked the relationship and the way that customers aren’t just a number.

They explain everything, including concepts and their strategy and goals. We were impressed with their portfolio of work with other companies.

How much have you invested with likesocialbiz?

We spent $8,000 in three months. It was great--we don't have any complaints. I would do it again and we plan to work together again soon.

We do most of the work in-house now. We worked together for three months, starting about a year ago, and it is still ongoing.

We have generated a better-ranking website and more people are aware that we’re in the market now. I also see people have been spending more time on our website thanks to better, more interesting content.

We have about 1,600 followers and we got 800 in the first month on Twitter. In the first month or so we had reached about 254,000 people on Facebook. We also quickly developed over 100 followers on Instagram.

How did likesocialbiz perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great and always replied quickly. The communication with us was strong. For the few instances in which something couldn’t be delivered on time, they worked with us to create an alternative plan.

What did you find most impressive about likesocialbiz?

That’s difficult to answer because I don't know what the other companies would do. But from my perspective, they deliver on whatever they say. They were perfect for what we needed at the time and met our expectations.

Are there any areas likesocialbiz could improve?

Not really. In every company, I evaluate how they work with whatever we decide on when we first create the relationship. In that sense, they were perfect.

Overall Score They’re trustworthy people. You can really rely on them.
    I am greedy and I like to get big results with my money. It was a really good investment, though.
    I've already recommended them two times.

SEO for Interior Design Company

"They’re doing everything I have asked. I have no complaints."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

likesocialbiz is leading all SEO services, including social sharing, link building, infographic creation, and more. They’ll continue to improve SEO, and later work on digital marketing and advertising overall.

Santa Barbara, California
Theo Doussineau
VP, Reed Interiors

After likesocialbiz’s work, 5 of the selected keywords yield 1st-page search results, and ranking is still improving. They’re a responsive team, and their expertise is proven in their reports and progress updates. likesocialbiz can address any question, and they haven’t missed any deadlines.

Reed Interiors is a home design center located in Santa Barbara. I’m in charge of marketing and communication.

What challenge were you trying to address with likesocialbiz?

We changed our store Thanksgiving [November] 2016. We had to redo the website and SEO because it’s my parents’ business and they didn’t ever make any effort to do any online communication. I redid the website, and then called likesocialbiz to get my ranking high in Santa Barbara.

I contacted them regarding the SEO and ranking that I wanted to do. I sent them a list of the products we’re selling, including flooring, kitchens, etc. They came up with a list of competitive keywords within the area, and I selected those that I wanted to use. We wanted to optimize on-page and off-page.

Their report is pretty specific. We utilize keyword ranking, infographic creation, block submission, classified submission, social bookmark submission, social sharing, image sharing, and infographics promotion.

We are currently only working on SEO in order to keep my rankings up. We will work on other digital marketing and advertising later.

How did you come to work with likesocialbiz?

I knew them from previous engagements. Cyril, the founder [Cyril Peretti, Owner, likesocialbiz], is an old friend of mine. Anytime I have a need for something like this, I go to him. I haven’t been looking for anyone else because I trust him. I go with people I know if I can, especially if I know they have a good reputation.

We’ve spent $5,000 so far. We will increase that next month because it’s doing well.

We started working with them 3 months ago.

Five of the keywords I selected are on the 1st page now. I have just received my 2nd report from them, and everything is improving really well. It’s a big budget for a small town like this, but it’s because I want to make sure we grow fast enough. In 6 months, if all the 20 keywords that I want are on the 1st page, I can slow down the budget and start Google advertising. I plan to use them for another company I’m in charge of.

How did likesocialbiz perform from a project management standpoint?

Really well. They’ve had all the answers to my questions. They’ve been really responsive.

They’re doing everything I have asked. I have no complaints. Four years ago, I had a bad experience with someone, but with likesocialbiz, I’ve never had a problem.

At the end of this month, we’re going to see how the first 3 months were and how we can improve it drastically for the following month. I would ask them to come up with a solution of what needs to be done based on the local market instead of me doing that because it’s not my expertise.

They’ve been on time.
    Per keyword, it’s actually pretty affordable. I got another quote that was twice as expensive for the same thing.
    Everything has been up to my expectations.
    I already have.