Innovative Business Solutions

LightSpeed provides robust solutions for the warehouse, specifically targeting order picking, inventory management, and digital advertising. Boasting an average of one billion items picked every year with their software and satisfied customers spanning multiple countries and continents, LightSpeed stands proudly behind its products and its unwavering commitment to complete customer satisfaction.

2008
Duluth, GA
  • 4168 Abbotts Bridge Rd
    Duluth, GA 30097

Canteen, Accent Food Services, Selecta, ThriftBooks

Order Picking Solutions

An overview of two of our most popular solutions:

• FastTrack - the pick-to-light solution
  • Xpress - the mobile picking solution that utilizes iPads instead of lights

Warehouse Makeover: Before and After LightSpeed

A vending company installs LightSpeed's pick-to-light solution, FastTrack. See the incredible difference in makes in productivity, efficiency and accuracy.

Ecommerce Picking Solution

LightSpeed ONE is our eCommerce order picking solution that utilizes iPads.

Pick Line with LightSpeed's FastTrack  Image

Pick Line with LightSpeed's FastTrack

Post Install - A line with FastTrack installed. The lights direct a picker to the correct item(s) needed to fulfill each order.

Fulfillment for Rotor Drone Company

"I’ve been super blessed to find LightSpeed..."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

LightSpeed Automation integrated a new POS system into an existing Shopify website to improve packing accuracy and warehouse efficiency. They also provided employee training for the new system.

Florida
David Knight
COO, RaceDayQuads

Aside from improving internal efficiency and reducing costs, LightSpeed Automation delivered significant peace of mind during a period of growth and expansion. Their responsiveness was notable, as was their transparency during the sales process. Customers can expect a committed partner.

I’m the COO of RaceDayQuads. We’re an RC and multi-rotor drone company that offers thousands of SKUs. It’s a niche but largely expanding hobby. E-commerce has a lot to do with it.

What challenge were you trying to address with LightSpeed Automation?

We very quickly grew from $600,000 in warehouse output to over $1,000,000, while also going down from 13 pick-and-pack employees to 12. LightSpeed Automation came on to help us deal with this scalability in terms of order accuracy and picking and packing efficiency.

We had our own manual systems that involved lots of scanning, but we were looking for a better POS. LightSpeed Automation installed a LightSpeed POS and integrated it into our Shopify webshop. It helped us with the entire logistics side of our warehouse. They didn’t do too much tailored work for us, but they taught us how to use the system.

We had a code person, a gear and scanning person, and another admin and training resource. I also had a contact I could talk to over email about the technical parts of the project. There was also an 800 number that I could call late at night or anytime.

How did you come to work with LightSpeed Automation?

After looking for a company that understood both our current size and our projected growth, we were approached by LightSpeed Automation. They set everything up for us in two months.

They came onboard at the beginning of 2019, around February.

We wouldn’t have been able to deal with the growth we experienced without LightSpeed Automation. The efficiency and cost-effectiveness they provided were definitely worthwhile, especially regarding pick-and-pack, paper costs, overtime, and overhead.

How did LightSpeed Automation perform from a project management standpoint?

I was worried during the install that something unexpected would screw up everything, but they were patient and understanding with me.

Efficiency is the first thought that comes to mind, as are the improvements they delivered with accuracy (99.2% order accuracy to 99.8%).

I would like them to do more integration with Shopify through our inventory and packing system, rather than us having to buy labels from a third party. I’ve been super blessed to find LightSpeed, though. They out to get their name out into the market more though.

Talk to Trey (VP of Operations, LightSpeed Automation), David (VP of Sales and Marketing, LightSpeed Automation), and Kelly (Executive Director of Customer Engagement, LightSpeed Automation). LightSpeed Automation was the most responsive of the 10–15 companies I met prior to LightSpeed. They answered my questions, put my doubts to rest, and even directed me to their competitors so I could compare them.

Overall Score If I need more e-commerce help I’ll certainly look to them first.
    They’re a five on value, but a four on pure affordability.
    I’d go out of my way to show people the nuances of how LightSpeed helped me.