WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT

GET LIFTED

We help businesses ascend above their competition. With our creative intelligence we can bring your ideas to life.

WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENTPowerful mobile-friendly websites for businesses that are looking to strengthen their online presence. We provide amazing support and work towards 99.9% uptime.

WEB & MOBILE APPLICATIONSUser friendly web and mobile applications with advanced functionality. If you can think it, we can build it. First we create mock-ups and once approved we will create milestones to keep you in the loop and consistently provide feedback.

MARKETING & BRANDINGEveryone has a smartphone these days, and is keen on 'googling'​ anything and everything. Whether making a purchase or looking for a place to stay. If you are not seachable, you will not make it in the new era of business. Don't be frightened, we're here to help.

Toronto, Canada
  • 240 Richmond street west
    Toronto, ON M5V 2C5

Custom CRM Dev for Recruitment Platform

"The project came out exactly as envisioned."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Lifted Solutions Inc. built a custom CRM to automate workflows for a recruitment and staffing company. The team developed a client database, email and SMS tools, and a candidate classification feature.

Toronto, Ontario
Patrick Osbourne Jr
Managing Director, Recruitable

The platform is used daily by the client due to the comprehensive automation that it offers. Transparent and communicative, Lifted Solutions Inc. provides useful resources and keeps the client updated about project tasks. Their dedication, enthusiasm, and attention to detail set them apart.

Recruitalable is an IT staffing company specializing in Web, Mobile and AI/ML. I am the Managing Director at the firm and manage day-to-day operations and business development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lifted Solutions Inc. ?

We initially engaged with Lifted Solutions Inc, to build our website but throughout the process, I was enthralled with their work ethic and attention to detail. I was in the process looking for a suitable CRM and most of the platforms available were not a complete solution for my unique business model, and the business processes I had worked so hard to develop.

After completing the website, I engaged with them to scope and garner their feedback regarding my proposed solution. They were in love with the idea and were able to strategize and build all the features I was looking for, plus many others that I didn't even account for.

My goals for this project was to develop a very functional landing page for potential recruits, and organizations I was pitching my services. I needed a platform that would allow me to constantly update and create new job listings based on the requirements of my clients and partners.

I selected this vendor after carefully interviewing a couple different development shops, freelancers and trying out of of box solutions (such as squarespace/salesforce/hubspot). I deeply liked the enthusiasm, work ethic and agility that Lifted Solutions brought to the table.

They provided a fully integrated front end website, as well as a backend CRM/Recruitment Project Management Tool that digitized my workflows. They were able to build a simple to use backend that made my life easier, and I was able to save drafts, recycle job descriptions and group job tasks exactly as described.

From here we went on to construct a Recruitment focused CRM platform that would digitize the business processes that I worked so hard to develop, test and perfect. This included client databases, email & sms capacity, as well as sending out forms with logic, and rate/classify candidates based on their responses.

We included email notifications, specially built tests and follow up emails as well as a public portal that both recruits, and the businesses looking to hire/engage them to understand where we fall in the recruitment process and what the next steps/actions are and to be able to complete them on recruitable's custom-built platform.

We also built a module for tracking the progress of the recruitment process to be able to provide our recruits, and organizations open transparency regarding the stage of the project and any action/open items and where to document/upload those necessary information/tests/prerequistes.

I worked directly with their founder; Anshul, their head of design; Jash as well as their PM/devs for this project. I was able to contact them quite easily and was debriefed on a regular basis (weekly touchpoints). The whole system that they had employed was quite seamless, and I was able to communicate with the right parties to voice my concerns about workflows, and submit change requests.

Both the website and platform have gone very far in giving my company the trust, automation to allow me to compete with larger agencies. We are a small team of 3 recruiters, and with the processes, we have in motion, most of our clients think we are much larger, agile then we actually are. We use the application Lifted Solutions created on a daily basis, and is our primary point of communication with all our clients and recruits.

Project Management was well defined, they had a dedicated PM, Emmanuel who worked with me throughout the course of the application development process. Informed me of what was being in progress, and the objectives of the sprints. I was able to access designs, prototypes and provide feedback on an on-going basis to ensure the delivered outcome was exactly what I had envisioned.

Their dedication to the success of the project, their upbeat energetic attitude, and their willingness to go above and beyond to make sure the success of the project. Everything was well documented and executed. The designs and their attention to detail were tremendous. The project came out exactly as envisioned. I am already thinking about Phase 2 of our application, as they have really made me thinking about the best processes, workflows and I now have the confidence to know that I have a partner who can bring my vision to life!

During the process they were moving offices, and in their early days they were working in a construction site. They still made strides to move meetings off-site to better locations, but the problem only lasted 2 weeks. During this time work still went on, and I was impressed with their progress.

Software Dev for Nanotechnology Consulting Company

"I was thoroughly impressed by the passion, integrity, and willingness to learn and step outside their comfort zones."

Jan. - July 2019

Lifted Solutions Inc. developed a custom project management tool for a nanotechnology consulting company. The program would assist with inventory management, quotation, and starting projects.

Mississauga, Canada
Founder, Nanotechnology Consulting Company

The project management tool was able to free up time by 28% in the first month. Lifted Solutions Inc.is well organized, consistently communicating to achieve a smooth working relationship. Their dedicated team goes above and beyond to deliver projects on time.

I am the founder of a nano-technology company that provides consulting, and implementation within the medical sector. Utilizing internal Intellectual Property we are able to provide better research and development for the medical industry transitioning and exploring the real world use cases for nano tech in medicine.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lifted Solutions Inc. ?

We have internal projects that are very fragmented and broken. Dealing with our unique industry, and workflows with clients. We needed a custom made Project Management Tool with different administrative user privileges, secure access across any device, and process automation for all our manual and redundant tasks.

Our main goal was to allow a platform for internal use that would increase the internal efficiencies and provide transparency for all stake-holders involved in our projects. This application has since been expanded to provide collaboration, and project tracking which helps outline where the project lies, next steps, and actionable events that can be measured and allow for customizable reports.

I had met the Lifted Solutions team at a technology meet-up in Toronto which was geared towards implementing AI into traditional businesses. I was able to understand very quickly that the team was very passionate, and care deeply for what they do and whom they serve. They communicated with me during the discovery phase and were not aggressive on sealing a contract on paper. Rather, they wanted to provide as much insight and help as possible to construct a roadmap that we could all follow and achieve.

An internal project management tool that would be rolled out to 10 different users, with all different workflows/capabilities/permissions based on the user profile. Our application allows for project management, inventory management, quotation and starting projects. This involves all stake-holders in an easy to use, manage platform that is custom-tailored to our business model.

From our side, we had our Project Manager, and 2 of our internal researches work directly with Lifted Solution's team which consisted of their Managing Partner, Creative Director, 2 Developers, and a Project Manager. We were able to create an MVP and continue the discussion of our project build on the project which I felt was very very cool. The whole team was quite engaged and able to quickly make decisions and pivot when needed.

We have now enabled our team to focus on our core business and spend more time in R&D and assisting our projects that are on the go. In the first month, our application was able to free up time by 28% (measured on our internal application which measures the project/tasks that are employees are working on)! This is very exciting, and I am excited to see what else we can improve once we have this baby up and running.

Their Project Management was very well organized, consistent and disciplined. Based on the priority of our project, they were able to run weekly sprints and would maintain 2-3 touchpoints a week. They actually sprinted faster than our original plan, which was due to very strategic planning by their lead Devs & PM.

I was thoroughly impressed by the passion, integrity, and willingness to learn and step outside their comfort zones. They worked day and night leading up to deployment and were on site quite often. Once the deployment was finished, the team actually missed interacting with Lifted Solutions. They felt like they were part of the team. I was able to communicate at odd times, and to my surprise would receive an instant reply. They were very committed to the success of the project, and did everything in their power to deliver the over-deliver!

There were some revisions in prototyping that took longer than expected, however, the workflows were quite complex and required rather complex logic. I wish I was able to better map my requirements, and get some different options for some complicated workflows. I wish I had asked.

Overall Score These guys deserve to be more popular! They did an outstanding job for Spok Systems!
    Very Very Flexible. Whenever I wanted to meet/discuss the project they were easily able to comply.
    The cost in building technology is not cheap. But the investment was worthwhile for the increase in efficiencies we have seen
    The Feel and Performance of our application was beyond fantastic with minimal amount of bugs,
    This team is by far the greatest, coolest people I have met in a while. Highly recommend them to all my friends and partners

App Development for Textbook Service

"They took my product and have made it even better than what I envisioned."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Lifted Solutions built a mobile application for students to buy and sell textbooks. Features include a sizable backend database and server upkeep to handle constant user logins and log-offs.

Asad Ali
CEO, Book Exchange

The app has yet to launch, but Lifted Solutions has exceeded expectations, leading to future maintenance work for their team. The team attended meetings with potential clients to learn and address any concerns. Customers can expect an expert team that delivers high-quality, creative solutions.

I’m the CEO of Book Exchange. We’re launching an app platform for schools where students can buy and sell their textbooks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lifted Solutions?

We engaged Lifted Solutions to build our mobile application.

We worked primarily with Anshul (Founder, Managing Director, Lifted Solutions). His team built the mobile app, which has a vast database to manage each book and has to handle multiple users logging on and off constantly. Anshul also took the time to attend meetings with schools, answering questions and helping close the deal for us.

Anshul has been our primary contact throughout the project.

How did you come to work with Lifted Solutions?

I saw their Facebook ad around the time that I came up with the idea for the app. I reached out to them and asked about their app development services. We then met, and I explained the app idea. Anshul saw the potential right away, which encouraged me to work with them.

We’ve spent $40,000 so far.

We started working with them in November 2017, and the partnership is ongoing. Once the app launches, Lifted Solutions will provide updates, maintenance, and server upkeep.

While we haven’t yet released the app, Lifted Solutions has exceeded our expectations with their service. Their involvement in meetings with schools—our potential clients—helped sell our product. When one university expressed concern over safety, we promised to meet their needs. By our next meeting, Lifted Solutions implemented solutions that addressed every issue. This level of detail deeply impressed the prospective client.

How did Lifted Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They make me feel like I’m their only client. They stay on top of every process and continually generate creative solutions to improve the app. They took my product and have made it even better than what I envisioned.

Lifted Solutions invested themselves into the app as if it were their idea. The team went above and beyond to deliver the best possible solutions to bring our vision to life. They made it their business to see us succeed.

No, we’re highly satisfied with their work.

Understand your idea beforehand so you can explain it as clearly and coherently as possible. Once you give Lifted Solutions your vision, they will run with it.